Friend of the Outcasts

By MisterN0body

This is the non-fictional story of a young boy/man who, during the entirety of his life, was good friends to... More

Opening Letter

10 4 1
By MisterN0body

Dear Mary:

While you were here, I did my best to be the man you wanted me to be.

Now that you are gone I cannot see what path I take, only that it keeps going...

____________________________________

Dear Reader: Hello, I am Aaron Nobody, and welcome to the true story of a young man who has endured all the struggles and hardships you are about to read. The boy's name... well... let's call him Al, Al Laurence Fenderson (to keep his real identity from being exposed). In this book, names, dates, and places will be changed to prevent these peoples' identities secret. I hope you understand the reader. Thank you, now on to the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.9K 38
Poonam Chaudhary, a girl from a middle class family got married to the guy who scares her to the core. Kaushal Mishra, husband of Poonam and possesse...
290K 26K 62
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
63.1K 12.4K 37
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
39.8K 5.6K 48
" අහලා තියනවද අශස්....තෝඩු තෑගි දෙන්නෙ උරුමක්කාරයො උනාට මල් තෑගි දෙන්නෙ හිමිකාරයෝ කියලා.... " ආරුල් අයියාගෙ වචන වලට මගෙ බඩේ සමනල්ලු පියාඹනවා වගේ දැනෙ...