Kiss Me || Ryan Clark || Whip...

By Felicity14445

Sophia Amberson is a 22 year old from England and she's a Snow bird. She comes to Australia every year during... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 2

2.2K 28 1
By Felicity14445

We get down to the rocks and there's a couple of people on the rocks but most are on the beach.

I breathe in a shaky breath. "You coming?" She asks snapping me from my mind. I look up at her holding her hand out.

"What? Oh yeah.." I take her hand and we walk over to the edge of the wet rocks I cautiously step on the wet spots.

"Now we have to jump before the waves crash." She tells me

I gulp, "I don't know Ave..."

"Well you can't turn back down now because your not going to make it to the safe spot without getting hit by the wave. Come on let's just jump. We'll go together. Plus there's like no waves."

She holds my hand tighter. "Ready?" She asks

I breathe, "Ready."

"One, Two, three!" She jumps, but I don't, making her pull me in with her.

My body hits the cool water I quickly resurface then Avery does.

"Brooooo you didn't even jump." She tells me.

"Sorry! My body just froze up. You know I don't really like the water in dangerous situations and you don't know what you'll step on...."

"It's not even dangerous today..." Se tells me pulling herself up out the water then helping me.

"Thanks."

"Okay this time your jumping in on your own." She tells me

"What?!"

"Just go." She tells me, "It's fun!"

"Okay.." I breathe in a uneasy breath,

"If you don't go I'll push you.."

"Okay, okay! I'm going."

Music starts to pump out of someone's speakers and it eases my nerves.

I hold my breath and jump in, I can't help the slight feeling of excitement. Breaking my fear feels good. Still uneasy about it but definitely feel better.

We slide off the moss on the rocks it's actually quite fun.

I resurface and see Avery jump in with an excited shout. I smile.

She comes up, "Let's go again!" I tell her, "Together," I get out and help her.

"Okay let's do it!"

We hold hands and scream excitement overwhelming us mainly us thinking of all the fun stuff we'll do together this week.

~

Whippet's P.O.V

"The waves are getting a bit bigger hey." I tell Chappo

I look over at the shredder and see the waves hitting the rocks violently. A few dare devils are still there jumping off the rocks.

"It's definitely the time to get off those rocks." Chappo says

"Yeah."

~

Sophia's P.O.V

We lost track of time as we jump in the water, canon balling, doing flips, 360's for fun, diving, pushing each other in.

The waves start up, but me an Avery are having too much fun as waves make it even more eventful.

I do a flip and dive in and Avery jumps in after.

We get out the music and waves making my adrenaline rise.

I jump, "Wait not yet Soph!" She shouts

I hit the water, and the wave crashes against me. My body gets pined on a rock.

~

Whippet's P.O.V

"Oh! Did you see that girl? She jumped at the wrong time!" Chappo says, I quickly look at the rocks, "She's not coming back up..."

"What?" I look to see her friend waving her arms good thing we saw.

"Mate, I think I should go down there.."  I tell him getting up.

"Wait." He watches a bit longer, "Yeah she's not coming up..yeah go Whip."

"Central to Bondi I got a woman on the rocks she jumped in and she's not coming up I'm going in I might need back up." I tell the boys on the Radio

I quickly get out the tower and jump on one of the Rhinos.

Sophia's P.O.V

I feel the force of the wave push me against the rock. The air durns in my lung as I panic, my fear becoming real.

The wave rolls back and my body is free.

I resurface gasping. "Help!" I scream waving my hands as I see a blue biggie make its way down to the rocks.

Anxiety washes over me as I'm not close enough to the rocks and my fear of sharks kicking in.

Another wave looms I hold my breath and go under water trying to avoid the wave a little but it catches me. It throws me around like clothes in a washing machine.

I feel as my face hits a rock sirring pain of an open wound hitting the salt water making is sting, crimson red streaks mix with the water. My anxiety rises, Sharks can smell blood up to 3 miles away.

My body kills for air and rest, I try to kick my legs but I don't know what direction is the surface.

I open my eyes and the salt water stings them. I see the light of the surface. I needed to keep resurfacing for air and try to so the lifeguards know where I am.

I hit the surface and gasp for air putting an arm up. Another wave hits me before I can even take a breath.

My lungs burn quicker as the wave rolls me around like a rag doll. My head hits a rock full on my vision flashes red, my ankle gets stuck in a rock. My mind spins not being able to think straight I blink my mind blank.

"Sophie!" Avery's muffled voice snaps me out of my blankness making me aware of what's going on.

I put my hands on the rock and pull but my leg doesn't budge. I try to push but it doesn't move. My vision flashes red and black speckles fills my vision. No I can't leave Avery like this..I pull my leg harder and a sirring pain rushes up my leg as more red mixes with the water.

I try to swim to the surface as fast as possible, but pain surges through my ankle I have sprained it. But that doesn't matter I kick my free leg and use my arms. My lungs pulse needing air I take in some water as I feel it fill my nose. My eyes squeeze shut with the stinging feeling like a brain freeze, but worse my muscles burn as keep using them to fight the strong water.

I resurface coughing I can't shout to busy trying to keep my body afloat as I cough water comes out my nose. My mind throbbing.

I spot a lifeguard on a board paddling towards me. The world spins feeling like my body is in a whirlpool, I breathe taking in a little water doing so. I cough panicking and thinking I'll drown...knowing I'll drown.

I feel two strong arms lift me out the water onto a hard surface. I continue to cough and I wheeze feeling like I can't breathe even though I'm above water.

"It's okay I got you." A soft familiar voice tells me. "Swing your leg of the board. Belly down facing away from me."

My eyebrows furrow with question but my body seems to know what he's taking about. My body just takes control even though my mind is blank.

He slides me down on the board. I rest my head on the board. My eyes slowly close my body feeling like it's spinning everywhere.

"You still with me?" He asks his voice echos

I groan as my head pounds, "Stay with me Sophia." I just want to sleep, my body having no more energy.

"I'm so tired...." I mumble my eyes close again

"Stay with me" his words echo into nothingness.

Whippet's P.O.V

I grab my board and paddle out from off the rocks see her head go under again. But this time it doesn't come up right away. I keep my eyes locked on where I last saw her. I paddle faster and another wave comes and goes, her body doesn't come up still under water.

I loose where she was, "Shit!" I look around and see her head pop back up. I paddle as fast as I can go to her. I lean back slowing down as I grab her under her arms and lift her up on my board.

"It's okay I got you." I reassure her. "Swing your leg of the board. Belly down facing away from me." I tell her and she weakly does what I say.

She was too far forward so I pull her body closer to mine. She instantly rests her head obviously wore out.

"You still with me?" I ask. She groans in pain, "Stay with me Sophia."

"I'm so tired...." Her voice was quiet.

"Stay with me" I tell her, "Where almost on shore." I look back and see a wave loom I paddle faster and catch it.

It picks us up.

I get to shore quickly met by some lifeguards and her friend who I told to get to shore.

I jump off the board and pick her up bridal style and bring her over to the dry sand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.6K 60
Lilly Parkinson, A 19 year old girl, daughter of the world-renowned pro surfer Joel Parkinson was taken from Bondi at 14 when her parents had divorce...
130K 1.1K 45
With Vanessa White still on vacation and coming back from visiting her family in Canada. Vanessa decides she would finely go to the famous neighbour...
117K 1.1K 48
A young girl who had dreamt of living in Oz since she was 16, now 24 she's here and she is met by a rather familiar man who has found her granny pant...
72 6 10
After the sinking of the Titanic, Mary (Sophia) de la Reue swore that she'd never love again. However, when she receives a second chance at life as a...