BOYS (boy×boy)

By letterstothemoons

You probably wonder how me, Genny Jensen, the school's nerd and loser, ended up drunk in the bad boy's bedroo... More

Prologue
2. Back seats
3. Stains and Friends
4.Skirts and Laps
5. Chair in the face
6.HOME
7. History
8. Catching Feelings
9. Bruised Promises
10. What about Noah?
11. Half past the Edge
12. Unspooked Halloween
13. Holy kiss (end of first part)
14. Strangers again
15. I HATE YOU
16. Enemies or friends
17. Baby, please
18. Photograph
19. Revenge and Promises
20. Mr. and Mrs. Steward
21. Take a seat on daddy's meat
22. Tent trip
23. Kiss the ripper
24. Hello Brother
25. Jealousy
26. Let me show you
27. First Times (end of second part)
28. What happens in the bathroom, stays in the bathroom
29. The fight
30. Break us apart
31. The day after
32. White Mail and Cum
33. In the bathroom again
34. Jealousy
35. My project partner
Author's Note

1. Computer Keys and Alcohol.

40.6K 969 1K
By letterstothemoons

The sound of fingers hitting the keyboard of the overused laptop are the only noise bothering the silent night. The atmosphere is filled with a weird pressure which could only be described as nervousness. Like any other teenager in their awkward phase, Genny is no exception -his feelings are engulfed, suffocated inside him in a tiny globe that at one point is programmed to explode in ways that are too embarrassing to describe but he does not care.

There is no way Genny Jensen is going to express his feelings and thoughts to anyone but the digital diary that is now resting on his lap, the light of the laptop screen reflecting on his face and in the lenses of his glasses.

The sound of clicking computer keys is accompanied by the sound of deep breaths and pants. Somehow, Genny always gets nervous and out of breath while writing. It seems like his brain can only function when he's not breathing properly.

The glasses are low on his nose -half of his vision is blurry and the other half is clear, separated by the black frames in the middle. One hand leaves the surface of the keyboard to touch the middle of the two circle lenses to push the object up his nose.

His eyes are slowly closing themselves.

The time is at fault but what can he do? He can't control the time or his feelings or the butterflies in his stomach. So here he is, two in the morning, a few hours until he has to wake up, leave the comfort of his bed and enter the doors of a new high school.

A new day is coming, a day in which memories have to be forgotten, the mourning months of the summer and the struggle with moving states have to be preserved in a room deep in his brain and not be remembered because if they are, that globe of unshared feelings inside him will explode.

Genny has no expectations, he learned that a long time ago but at least he wishes to arrive home in full pieces -emotionally and physically.

The difference between the last school and the one he's suppose to enter tomorrow is going to be noticeable- in which ways he doesn't know, but from the many movies and shows he has watched, moving high schools and being the new kid can only go two ways; become popular and live the cliché teenage life or become a victim of the school system in this country.

And since Genny is no social butterfly or extrovert his ending will probably be the second one but he chooses to remain calm and believe that there are many endings besides the ones shown to him by cliche Hollywood movies.

Like any other new beginning, the outcome is uncertain so Genny closes his laptop after saving the long page he has written and lays his head on the soft pillow, trying to sleep but his attempt ends with no success -the next hour filled with his mind imagining different scenarios and situation that could become reality tomorrow.

While Genny is dealing with his insomnia Cameron is dealing with passing through the sweaty bodies that are drunkenly dancing and stumbling around the room. It is not a new image to him, people get crazy when it comes to the iconic party that takes place every year before school starts.

The room is filled with teenagers that came here with one purpose; to have some fun before hell starts. It is a social gathering of popular kids, including Cameron which is at the top of the popularity pyramid -his looks brought him there since his family is not above average wealth and his grades are not the brightest ones.

A few hands grab his arms and touch his body but he already has a date for the night -the pretty dark haired girl that's sitting on the couch next to his friends. So there he's headed. After he sits down on the torn couch, her head automatically lands on his shoulder and her hand on his thigh. She is needy, he can clearly see that, but he doesn't care.

"When are we going to be alone?" she asks, her eyes fixed on Cameron's lips.

"Be patient," the boy grunts, fighting the urge to roll his eyes.

To not get anymore annoyed and snap at the girl he decides to turn his head and look at his friend Alex that is on his other side slouched on the couch with his legs on the table in front of him.

His blue hair is sprawled all over his head, a few strands even reaching his neck. He didn't have a haircut in a long time, the last time a scissor touched his colored hair was the day before summer started. Two days ago they discussed the subject of hairstyles over the phone.

The plan is that tomorrow Alex is programmed to get a haircut and color his roots that are now already showing his natural blonde hair.

While his summer lacked appointments to the hairstylist it definitely didn't lack appointments to the tattoo shop. Part of his neck is littered in grey drawings that continue over his shoulder and arms.

He also plans on getting one under his ear where he also has a cross piercing. It may be a disappointment for all the girls that fancy him to hear that most of them are temporary.

His mentality is a logical one -something Cameron would never bother to think about. Why would he get so many tattoos at such a fragile age when he's so careless and regret them all later when he's older and actually wants to settle down and get a job. A better idea would be to get temporary ones -decide if he likes them or not and if he does he will permanently get them once he's mature enough.

The same mentality has also Anais, another friend of Alex and Cameron. Her whole body is filled with colorful tattoos that are also temporary except the one on her lower back that is visible to everyone because of the short crop tops she's always wearing.

Cameron is maybe a little bit more of a late thinker than the two since he has a lot of permanent tattoos- and when he says a lot he means a lot.

"Dude, where were you?" Alex asks from where he's sitting on the couch.

"To take a shit. Do you want me to give you the details?" Cameron sarcastically answers and rolls his eyes. Yes, that's Cameron's uncontrollable attitude and anger issues.

"Why do you have to be an asshole?" the blue haired boy frowns and when Cameron hears the hurt in his friend's words he sighs. He doesn't want to be an asshole, well not to Alex or his other friends, but when he knows that tomorrow is the beginning of a new crappy year, he can't really be nice to anyone.

"Sorry, bro. In a bad mood. School starts tomorrow and I hate it. We all do." Cameron apologizes and lets his head fall back onto the back of the couch.

"Hey, look at the bright side. Freshman are coming, new meat. Maybe they are some hot chicks this time." Alex tries to make Cameron feel better and he succeeds because a smirk appears on Cameron's face.

"Oh, so last time there weren't? So you suggest I'm not hot?" Anais fake gasps and puts a hand over her chest. She was in 9th grade last year so that means that now she's in 10th grade together with two other good friends of Cameron's that aren't here tonight. Alex and Cameron are in the same grade, the 11th.

The two knew each other since elementary school, Cameron being the always bored and expressionless one and Alex the fake bad boy, the one who dresses and acts bad but is actually good once you get to know him. Inseparable since Alex accidentally spilled orange juice over Cameron's Mickey Mouse T-shirt that still hangs in his closet as a memory to remind the two that no matter the shit that high school brings they will always have each other's backs.

The rest of the group was completed by Tyler and Michelle in 8th grade when Michelle asked Cameron to prom and Alex asked Tyler. At that time they weren't very popular but none of them minded it since middle school popularity didn't mean anything.

Anais joined when she was a freshman. The beginning was kind of odd -Alex chased her because she was a beautiful freshman with blonde hair and hazel eyes, she was the typical innocent girl so exactly Alex's type. 

He forced her to take lunch with his group and that's when she confessed her love for women and only women. Of course, Alex stopped crushing on her and they all became friends.

And now, here they are. Of course, a lot of people want to be friends with the five considering their popularity and good looks. Cameron ended up with countless fake friend and only five true ones.

Now lets stop with the trip in memory lane and get back to the fact that Antonia, Cameron's hookup, started to kiss the boy's neck while running her hands up and down his chest.

Cameron dislikes the girl but he doesn't dislike the feeling she gives him so he grips her head and smashes his lips against hers.

They start to make out, switching saliva between their lips when police sirens suddenly echo through the neighborhood where the host of the party lives.

At the sound of the sirens everyone stops what they were doing -doesn't matter if it is kissing, dancing or having sex- and run.

Cameron doesn't hesitate and quickly gathers the cigarettes, weed and other drugs from the table and hides them in his backpack.

He doesn't even look back -he's sure that his two friends are smart enough to get out of this mess and avoid getting arrested; he also doesn't care about whatever will happen to Antonia- so he leaves the house before getting caught.

He isn't surprised about the police coming since they interrupted and destroyed their parties countless times. He got caught only once but his parents bailed him out so that ended well for him but not for his friends who had to spend the night in the cell.

When Cameron finally reaches his street and is in front of his house he looks over his shoulder and to his surprise notices boxes in front of the house parallel to his. Maybe someone is moving in, still, it's all irrelevant for Cameron.

That is Mr. Jensen's house and he's been living there since Cameron was born. It's weird, someone is moving in with him but Mr. Jensen doesn't have anyone -most of the time he's at the bar down the street. But maybe he's leaving the town, that seems more logical.

Either way, nothing matters to Cameron especially the lives of his neighbors so he enters the house and mentally prepares himself for entering hell tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 146 35
Cameron and Toby have always flown under the radar, never really being noticed by anyone. But they're keeping a HUGE secret. Since the ninth grade...
13.9M 510K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
315 28 7
Contrary to popular belief, hell really does exist on earth. More specifically, it exists in the American public high school system. If you aren't on...
1.1M 41.3K 47
The son of the schools old, but famous, QB jock and head cheerleader - Andrew Simmons. He was supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one...