A Sad Love Story

By Swissbank

I wrote this story to help me threw a tough time I was going through. More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Authors note.
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
I'm sorry
Part 14

Part 6

3.9K 88 10
By Swissbank

When the girl was done writing the poem she was in tears. The girl got her new sharp scissors and spelt "I love him" on her thigh. The girl put in her headphones and played the songs "Forever Alone" and "I Will Always Love You". The sad girl feel asleep that night crying. The girl woke up almost did it almost did the unthinkable, but she thought about who she would hurt. The girl found where her mom kept the medicine and almost  tried to Overdose. But she couldn't bring herself to do it. She said "I can't let this boy ruin my life"

Vote comment share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740 132 21
claria finds out that she a witch but she doesn't know that she the most powerful witch all mankind. she find an demon Angel name florayna that bec...
844K 64.4K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
21.3K 823 4
I was just sad, so I made it a thing! I hope you get as much enjoyment as you can from a sad story, and enjoy! This'll be a series of one-shots (for...
2.7K 107 4
Sometimes we have to let go of someone we love not because we don't love them anymore, but because it is the right thing to do for our love one to be...