Hooked On My Dragon and Lovin...

By Daughter_Of_Hook_

This is a Mal x Harry story it is also a Uma x Gil story The first couple chapters with be about Harry x Mal... More

We Meet Again
Authors note

No more Princess

174 4 0
By Daughter_Of_Hook_

Harry's POV

I could kind of feel her pain, her eyes were not as bright as they were before she went to Bore-adon. The next morning I told her I was gonna see Uma and Gil at the Chip Shoppe, "NO! stay with me...." She whined. "Babe, I gotta go." I explained. She threw her hands in the air and said, "Baby! Stay with me." as she stood up and came closer. "Nope I am not giving in to you." I laughed. "Then TAKE me." She said. "that is not a good idea." I said worridly. "Welp either you stay or I come with." She said I rolled my eyes, "fine you can come, but no fighting your bruised enough as it is!" I said. she looked down at her visible bruises on her legs right under were her skirt stopped. "come on lass." I said. 

Mal's POV

We passed the view of Auradon on the way there I sighed when I saw the castle. "You wanna go back princess?" Harry asked. "HELL NO, ALSO I AM NO PRINCESS ANYMORE SO CALL ME SOMETHING DIFFRENT!" I practically screeched.  "Okay, how about Hot Lips?" Harry asked. "Stick with my name not that that is just annoying!" I said smiling. "How about... DRAGON!" Harry asked. "Okay, dragon it is..." I laughed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 788 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
865K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
126K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...