The many, many, many versions...

By Epsilon6666

The title says it all Read at your own risk, most of the early chapters are riddled with typos and inconsiste... More

Why are we here??
Table of contents
Does whatever a spider can
The ghost of beacon
A long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away....
Jedi scum
117
How it all went down
One of us will be forgotten, the other one is wrong
I dont feel good
Criminal at heart, and mind
Death dosent deleberate
I'm blue
Slade
Gintama react
Fall of a hero
God of mischief
Codename: Washington
Codename: Washington part 2
Wanna have a bad time?
All it takes is a simple reaction
THE MOTHERFUCKING DOOM GUY
PURGE THE FURRIES
Prisoner 56
The scariest mute in the fucking galaxy
Wolverine
Yur time will be the opposite of good
One ring to rule them all....
Only steal what I cant afford
Three's a crime
Security cams
The giant chicken
A Monument to all your sins
Sona sans
Deapool
Gravity falls it is good to be back!
The bite of 87
Blood gultch blues
The springtraps here to rescue us
Reconstruction
There is a god, his name is Caboose
It only counts if you call it
Fallen kingdom
I used to rule the world
Suction cup man
A suck for america
Shorts
The bread bank
The sequel
The interogation
dawn of the 16th
The Hole
The Consequences of your actions
Hog hunt
Death in the family
Ive come to bargain
Shockwave
Everknight
The best pirate I've ever seen
Deceived
Remove the blindfold

Under the red hood

12.9K 69 71
By Epsilon6666

Side note: I just thought of this, but how much would it Suck to be actually named Jake and work at State Farm?

I realize I haven't shown you what View looks like, oops!

Havoc waved at view as he excited in a purple portal, view sighed and looked out into the distraught audience.

View: I'll just play the next film.

No one even looked up as view placed the next video into the screen. (I have no clue what I wrote  here) 

A bright Light was shown into jaunes face, as he struggled in his bindings. His mouth was gagged, and his hands were tied to a chair. Roman torchwick came into view and grabbed the boys face, making him look at the criminal. This Jaune seemed older, as his hair was spiked up and his armor was more battle damaged.

Ruby: you!

The red reaper jumped up and pointed at Roman.

Ruby: what have you done to Jaune?

Roman: hey, calm down little red! I haven't done anything to your boyfriend!

Ruby fell and was caught by yang, she hid her face with her cloak.

Ruby: boyfriend~

Ozpin: it seems mr torchwick has captured mr arc, but what does he plan to do with him?

Roman spun his cane around his hand.

Roman: listen kid, I'm going to cut to the chase. My boss cinder really really wants you dead, said you were a close person to Pyyhra nikos. Someone she seriously wants to kill, like it's an obsession at this point. And she tasked me with doing it, so kid.

He grabbed Jaune and shoved him roughly onto the ground

Roman: we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way?

Jaune spat at romans feet, and smiled

Roman: hard way it is.

Cinder: is that how you feel Roman?

Roman gulped and grabbed at his collar

Roman: no?

Pyyhra: jaunes getting hurt because of me?

Nora holds her teammate

Nora: Jaune strong! He can take it!

Roman too his cane back and slammed it onto jaunes rib cage. He did it once again, and again, and again. Each strike came with a sickening crunch, as blood flew everywhere. He then began to kick Jaune, who began to attempt to crawl away from the criminal.

Roman: oh no you don't.

He grabbed and threw Jaune into the wall, throwing a knife into his shoulder, pinning him there. Roman then continued his onslaught of punches, kicks, and jabs with his cane.

Nora became green

Nora: maybe not.

Juniper: my boy!!

She turns and attempts to run at Roman

Juniper: you monster!! He's just a boy and look what your doing to him!

Roman himself looked a little green, as he lowered his hat and said nothing.

Ruby began to shake violently in her sisters arm, as Blake kept her glare on the screen.

Roman looked at the broken and bleeding arc, who spit blood onto romans shoe.

Roman: still not giving up yet? Ok, you asked for it kid.

He loaded his cane with a flame dust and took aim.

Roman: lights out kid.

He fired the flare right into the boys eye, as it became lodged into it. The fire spred over the right side of jaunes face as he began to scream violently. Roman removed the flare and threw it lamely on the floor.

Mercury: don't you think that's a little far Roman?

Roman still said nothing, still hiding under his hat. Neo shook him, but still got no response.

John: you monster!! How could you do that!

Roman: you think I want to do this?! This aint me! It's a different version of me! I would never fucking do that!

Roman sat back down, much to the shock of the audience.

Roman claps his hands together as he looks at his scroll.

Roman: looks like that nasty little Qrow is coming to save you kid, along with the Nikos girl. Perfect.

He kicked over some boxes reviling a large bomb, with a timer currently counting down from 100.

Roman: see ya kid.

He quickly jumped into a bulkhead as Jaune looked up at the with his one good eye bomb.

Pyyhra: no...

Velvet: they'll get there and save him right? They'll make it right?!

Ruby: please uncle Qrow, you gotta make it!

Jaune: Qrow coming right? He promised, he promised!!

He closed his eyes, almost in exceptence. Qrow and Pyyhra jump off a motor cycle outside the warehouse, and begin to run towards it just as it explodes.

Qrow: kid!

Juniper: Jaune!!

Pyyhra: no! I was so close!!

Velvet: why him? Why couldn't it be anyone else!

She began to sob into cocos lap.

Velvet: why!!

Qrow kept his composure and looked at view, who was humming along.

Qrow: what'd I promise the kid?

View: oh! Jaune was like your protege, you took him on at a young age and basically raised him. Roman was ordered to capture and torture him, and when he refused Cinder held neo hostage, forcing him too.

Neo looks at the teary eyed Roman and tackles him in a hug.

Pyyhra breaks down in tears and Qrow carries her away, shedding a few tears of his own.

Qrow: we gotta go kid, well get Roman for this.

As they drove away from the ruined building the rubble moves slightly. A bloody hand reaches out from under a piece of rubble, and Jaune arc drags himself away from his death.

Cinder: how?

Goodwitch: mr arc survived all that?

Sun: that's right! You can't kill Jaune, he's literally too angry to die!

Jaune looked in anger at the retreating form of his mentor as his aura began to creep up towards his wounds. But as it reached his broken bones it began to change, from a bright white to an ominous blood Red. And as he was able to get up again, he began to walk away.

Jaune: he left me to die! He could have saved me, he promised! Qrow, you will feel my wraith.

Tai: by oum, he blames you Qrow!

Raven: he should, Qrow could have save him had he been a better huntsman.

Summer: be quiet raven!

The scene changes to Qrow driving his motorcycle into the poor parts of vale and ran into a warehouse. He looked around until a spotlight was turned on and shown into the center. Where ruby yang summer and tai were tied to chairs. Qrow ran down and began to check them over.

Qrow: what happened?

Tai: he- he.

He went right up to qrow ear

Tai: behind you.

An unknown figure hit Qrow over the head, knocking him out.

Qrow: don't you touch them!

Summer: please calm down Qrow, it looks like we're not hurt.

Ruby: who would want to hurt us?

Yang: I'm not sure ruby.

As Qrow came to he was met by

(I'm really lazy so)

He walked up to Qrow and went right into his face.

???: Qrow brawen, pleasure to have you here.

Qrow: who the hell are you?

Red hood: I'm the red hood, and I was hoping you would be dumb enough to take the bait.

Qrow slipped a small blade into his hand and cut his restraints. He slahed at red hood with his scythe, and red hood dodged and took out his duel pistols.

Red hood: right to fighting then, I like that.

Neptune: epic battle!!

Yang: get him uncle Qrow!

Emerald: let's see this guy fight.

He spam fired right at Qrow, who spun his scythe around in a circle blocking the shots. Hood puts one gun away and flips the other around, showing a taser blade on the other side. He side stepped Qrows slash and hit him with the taser blade. He kicked the stunned Qrow and fired once again at him. The bullets somehow all missed Qrow as he regained his composure. 

Red hood: you and your stupid semblance!

Qrow smirked at the red hoods anger.

Ruby: beat him up uncle Qrow!

Weiss: this red hood has such advanced armor, it's defensive and light. How'd he get it!

Red hood threw flash bangs down, blinding Qrow. He then went up with a knife and stabbed Qrow in the stomach. Qrow fell down holding his stab wound as he looked up at the red assailant.

Ruby: uncle Qrow!

Raven: that man is fast strong and tactical, every move seems calculated.

Summer: don't you care! Your brother was just stabbed!

Raven: no I don't.

Coco: heartless bitch.

Qrow: who are you?

Red hood laughed and sat down next to qrow.

Red hood: you really want to know?

He reaches for his mask as it comes off, and qrows eyes widen at what he see's. Starting at Qrow with a cruel smirk is Jaune arc. His left eye still a bloody mess, and his scars very visible even on his face.

Jaune: surprise!

Ruby: Jaune, why?

Opzin: he blamed Qrow for what happened to him. So he decided to get his revenge, mr arc was willing to go to the extreme.

Blake: he looks, terrifying. His eye is just gone!

Weiss; it looks just like it did when he got shot, did he not get it treated?

Qrow: kid?

Jaune reaches back down and puts his helmet on, and picks up his fallen gun.

Qrow: kid why? Why do this?! Your family misses you, everyone misses you! Why are you here fighting me!

Jaune laughed and kneeled down next to the bleeding hunter.

Jaune: why? Why! Your seriously fucking asking me why I'm doing this! You of all people should know! You left me to die in that warehouse as your enemy beat me relentlessly! I wasent even the target! It was Pyyhra! I was just a fucking tool! And then, that's not even the worst part!

He picks up and throws a newspaper at Qrow, which detailed roman torchwick's latest heist.

Jaune: why the fuck is he still alive? If you ever cared about me you would have killed him! How many graveyards has he filled? How many family's has he torn apart, all because you stupid fucking huntsman are just too "high and mighty!" To do what it takes!

The huntsman in training in the room all looked up at the older huntsman in question. Why did they let such muderous criminals go free, just so they can go killing and stealing again?

Jaune: well no longer! I will do what it takes. Right after I go pay Pyyhra a visit. She's gonna feel all the pain I felt because of her.

Qrow: please Jaune don't! She didn't do anything!

Jaune looked back at his old mentor

Jaune: neither did I

And he ran off into the night, leaving a bleeding Qrow behind as his family came too. W

What and ending

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.3K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*
71.7K 1.2K 32
A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the same boring stuff all over again. All will...
10.9K 156 20
As a young man you were blessed with the power of an ancient god. Now you must battle to bring hope back to this new world. What challenges will you...
205K 2.2K 17
This is my first story so don't obliterate me with hate comments. I'm gonna try to make each chapter follow along with each episode but with some cha...