Contradicting Twins Love {EDI...

By MabelOsagiede

Meet Thelma Logan and Theresa Logan. They are twenty-five years old identical twins with different personalit... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Fun-filled Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Dear Readers ❤️
It's Out😊💃💃
Instagram Handle

Chapter 47

196 66 20
By MabelOsagiede

Theresa's sinister smile disappeared when she noticed Alex's displeased look. She glanced at the syringe and then to the doctor.

"Don't worry, Doctor! We won't need that. You can keep it" she exclaimed. She turned to Alex and poked his stomach. "Cheer up, dummy! I was just teasing you".

She gently took hold of his wrist and led him to his bed. He sat still and his furrowed brows sent the message across that he wasn't comfortable with the checkup.

The doctor opened a different briefcase and began the checkup. Everything went well until they got to the part where the doctor needed to withdraw some of Alex's blood for a test.

"I don't need a blood test," Alex glowered.

"Xander, calm down" she patted his shoulder.

"No!" he rose to his feet and stormed out of the room.

"Don't worry! I'll get him" she told the doctor and ran after Alex. She met him at the stairs and gripped his wrist. "Wait!"

"Let go!" he shoved her aside.

"How are we going to know if your health is better?"

"I know that I am better"

"Alexander!" she called his name like an angry mother would. "Stop being naughty!"

He cocked a brow at her and leaned on the stair railings. His arms were folded as he gave her a once-over.

"Are you my mum?"

"What kind of stupid is that?"

He shook his head and scratched his jaw. "I'm not doing that test. You can't force me".

"I won't force you" she shrugged.

He rose both eyebrows. "Oh, really? So, you mean I can go and you won't stop me?"

"Of course I will stop you"

"Then..."

She cut him short sharply, "I will beg you. Your health should not be messed with".

"But..."

She cut him short and with a calm, soothing voice, she whispered "You know you weren't feeling well last night. I don't want that to happen again that's why I am doing this".

He couldn't believe that Theresa actually cared. He squinted his eyes, trying to find a fake emotion. But to his surprise, she was genuinely calm and nice.

"I don't like syringes!" he fretted.

"I could hold your hand or maybe cover your eyes. Don't worry, I will be there to help" she assured.

Her calm expression made him sigh and agree with her.  They walked back into the room. Alex sat on his bed and clenched his fists.

The doctor pulled out a small syringe. He walked up to Alex and placed it on his arm.

"Wait!" Alex exclaimed. "Isn't there another way?"

Theresa rolled her eyes and sat beside him. "You are acting like a baby" she teased.

She slipped her hand into his and told him, "Sometimes, it is good to overcome your fears".

Alex's black eyes locked with hers. He squeezed her hand tenderly and nodded.

"It isn't painful, sir!" the doctor chimed in.

Alex pressed his lips into a thin line as the needle went through his skin to his vein. The doctor drew the necessary amount of blood and the needle was pulled out.

"And we're done" the doctor exclaimed.

"Thank you, doctor" Theresa beamed. She glanced at Alex who had fixed his eyes on the arm that had been pierced with a syringe.

She smiled at him and jabbed her arm at his side. "Stop being a baby!" she teased.

Alex chuckled, "I'm just surprised that I was actually scared of it. It's not that painful".

"I told you" she chortled. "What made you scared of it?"

"I just hated it when I was a child. My hatred for it was deep" he replied and rubbed the arm. "But it's not that bad. I feel okay with it now. I feel silly for being scared" he added and burst into a warm laughter.

"If only Thelma could understand that. She is still scared of it" she giggled and smiled. She felt happy to see him laugh.

The doctor had packed all his equipment and was ready to go. "I will be in my way now" he exclaimed.

"I'll escort you" she suggested and led the doctor out of the room.

"Thank you, sir!" she simpered.

"You can call me Doctor Sam" he beamed.

She nodded. They passed the living room.

"Hey!" Kelvin yelled. "How did it go? Did Alex allow the doctor to give him a checkup?"

A smug smile danced on Theresa's lips. She nodded and replied, "I am Theresa! I get things done!"

"Men, Theresa has Alex under her control" Carolina gasped. "Teach me your ways, great one!" she added dramatically with doe eyes.

Theresa smirked and walked to the entrance door. Dr Sam followed her and she shut the door as soon as he was out.

I can't say that Alex is under my control. I think we just understand each other to the extent that we know how to persuade the other to do something. Oh my gosh! We are good friends. That's not good. We are meant to be enemies. Why am I making such a mistake? Aargh! I need to stop getting close to him.

Theresa rubbed her forehead and proceeded to her room. She laid on her bed and shut her eyes. The image of Alex popped up and she groaned.

I'm getting too close to him. This might affect my revenge.

**************************

Two days later, they were on their plane back to home. They needed to settle some important things in their business. Anthony Russo, their competitor and Alex's arch enemy was having a great sale and his business was ranking as the best in their country.

This made Alex angry. He wanted to find out the secret behind Anthony's success and the reason why his company isn't having any sales.

The flight back was tensed. Don wasn't also in a good mood. One of his men in his mafian gang had been shot dead. That had filled him with rage.

When the plane landed, everyone departed to their various destination. Thelma and Theresa had taken a cab back home.

A satisfied smile splayed on Thelma's face when she hopped on the bed.

"We are back home" Thelma exclaimed.

"I can't believe we called a hotel 'home' " Theresa chuckled.

"I have no choice. We have been living here ever since we came to this country. I think we can still call it home" Thelma smiled.

Theresa nodded.

"What's wrong?" Thelma asked when she noticed Theresa's sullen look.

"What do you think is wrong with the company? Do you think Anthony sabotaged it?"

"I don't know! I'm sure Alex would settle it"

"He looked stressed out" Theresa sighed.

Thelma cocked a brow, "Are you sad because of Alex?"

Is Theresa falling for him?

"No! Of course not," Theresa denied. "I'm happy Alex is stressed out. He is our enemy. Don't forget that".

"Okay," Thelma said in a note of relief.

"I noticed that you and Oscar aren't talking much. What happened?" Theresa probed.

"Nothing!" Thelma bit her lips and stared at the floor with downcast eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am" she lied.

I believe Alex is the right guy for me. Oscar should stay as a friend! I know I made the right decision.

   ~~~Author's note~~~

Did Thelma make the right choice? What will happen now that they are back home? Is Theresa actually going to take that revenge?

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Pls don't hesitate to click on the star button ⭐ to vote and don't forget to comment. Thanks a lot. Love ya 💗💋💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 27.8K 65
Sophia Bennett, a 23 year old woman, looking for a job which will pay her enough to use that money to pay off the debt she had taken for her sister's...
3.2K 96 8
We all know Logan as the less 'emotional' persona of the sides, but what if he was in the spotlight - what if he was secretly hurt by his little 'rob...
1.3K 112 11
Status: Complete Beautiful and passionate boss lady as I'm, I never thought one's love will make me frail. It wasn't a love at first sight as they sa...
8.4K 1.2K 55
What if your favorite characters needed your help? Sunset has always been in love with books, although after the death of her mother, she has stoppe...