Hey Brother

By kay343

Taehyung had the perfect life. One of the best players of the basketball team, amazing grades and had some th... More

New year, new trouble
Oh God
What they look like lol
Crocodile Tears
This isn't over
Kill me now
Love You!
Messed up
Surpise?
Seriously
Lord help us all
I'm not a baby.
Liar
Not an Update
Disappointed
No!
Let go
Finally!
Sure!
Soobin
Gucci
What they look like pt2
Hard work
I love you
Tea?
Soon
Black Widow
Jealousy
What is going on?
He what!?
Heart Attack
Near you
Practicing
Pinky Promise
Tiktok
Strawberries
Cupcake
Sneak out
Camping
Perfect
Storm
Hurricane
Nightmare
Genius
S'more's
Uh-oh
Coming
Whoa
Wolf
Thank you
Something is Off
You are you
Cookie
Beef or Chicken
Macbeth
Free Candy
History
It's on
Ready
Let's talk
Hang out
Positive
Beside you
Selfish
Hickey
Way
Pinterest
End this
Dear
Past
Mr. Fox
Bogum
My House
Party Started
Update 😌💅🏽
Have some fun
Smoke
Of course
Help
Hush!
Oops
Pony
Idiot
Pokemon
For Good
Say no more
Sophisticated
Homecoming
Too Easy
Here
Me?
Old times
Vacation
DisneyLand
Apple Watch
New Zealand
Zoo
We made it
Alpaca
Emma
Hike
Jurassic Park
Chipettes
Shopping
K.J
Fluffy
Sweet Night
Ski
Pac-Man
Joseph
Lockdown
We're going to be ok
TaTa
New Rules
Save me
See you
Joonie
Bet
Tell me
Cheetah
Halloween
Joined
Secret Santa
Lemon
Update/ Thank you for 4k
Code Grey
Look Good
My Baby
Date
😁More Characters 😁
Alien
Wish
Die
Mine
Apart
Bottoms
Boss
Uncle Bibby
My Gang
With or Without you
Japchae
Long night
Suga
Care Bears
You'll be in my heart
Guys
Bed
🤑Update boys🤑
Mr. Frog
Garden
After All
Angel
Yeontan
Song Cry
Rat
Krissy
Cherry
Hide and Seek
Superhero
💟
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Make it Right
I'm done
The Woods
Ladybug
Taebear
Sannie
Bait
Foxy
My Family
A Change
Life Update
🥳🎂Happy Birthday Jungkook!!!🎂🥳
Be mine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON🥳
🥳More birthdays🥳
Spike
Happy Birthday Seungmin!!🥳
I'm here
💗♎️HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN♎️💗
Squirrelboy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KNOW
Nini
News....

Goodbye

437 22 23
By kay343

" Good afternoon Mr. Park, are you ready for England," the driver smiled.

" Y-Yea," he mumbled.

" Oh splendid, we need to hurry. Your father is already at the jets."

Jimin frowned, he didn't want to go but he did mess up.

Bad.

He almost ruined and killed his old friends.

Why?

At first, he thought he was jealous of Yeonjun of taking his spot at the basketball team which was stupid. He was so angry that someone took something that he was supposed to have.

Like Taehyung.

For years he liked Taehyung, but he thought it was because he was his best friend. Yes, he would get jealous of him for being basically perfect but that made him like him even more.

He looked up to Taehyung and thought they would be close. But as they got older, his feelings began to grow and grow. So he would try to spend as much possible with Tae.

Like basketball.

Jimin never did like basketball, he just wanted to be closer to Tae.

All his life he wanted Taehyung to be his and when Jungkook told him his secret that night he was furious.

He was always jealous of everyone that takes Taehyung's attention.

Especially Jungkook.

Jungkook would always get to sleepover at his house or Taehyung will always talk about how Jungkook is so good at this and Jungkook is so amazing at that.

Jimin had it.

So he thought it would be a perfect time to get rid of Taehyung's likings of Jungkook.

But when he saw Yeonjun get all the attention from Taehyung, he got even madder.

So he thought he and Jungkook would get rid of him, but that didn't work out, but when he saw Taehyung and Jungkook hit it off he got so angry.

Then this Yeonjun kid comes along and takes Taehyung's attention. He thought he has to get rid of him too.

When he tried to tell Taehyung that he's no good, Taehyung stood for him and Jimin was so angry at him. Then the grocery thing, he thought that he can twist up Jungkook's head, and try to get him to leave Taehyung but that didn't work

He got so mad at Taehyung, that he wanted to hurt him as he did to him. So he hired Mingi to cut his arm, and when Taehyung hit him he got even angrier.

So he made up those rumors to try to hurt him and the others for sticking up for that blueberry instead of him.  The more they got hurt, the more he wanted to hurt them.

That cabin thing was just the beginning, and well the rest is already explained.

When he heard that Jungkook and Taehyung were dating, he was gone. He felt anger and hurt, he wanted revenge on everyone that hurt him.

So he thought it would be a good idea to hurt them mentally and physically. He thought that if he develops a crush on Yoongi, and started dating, maybe Taehyung would like him and get jealous.

So he had a little crush on Yoongi, which developed over the past weeks. He still loved Taehyung but he liked Yoongi for awhile.

He thought liking Yoongi would have helped him to get over him. But when Yoongi said that he liked Taehyung too, that was the last straw.

He started hating Taehyung.

Taehyung ruined everything, he ruined him mentally and emotionally.

So he wanted to hurt him so badly.

That old love turned to new hate.

But when he heard about J-hope's plan, he had to get in that action too. So he worked with J-Hope so he can hurt Yeonjun and especially Taehyung.

It was a slap in the face when J-hope turned on them but it was worth it to see Taehyung hurt. He loved it, so he wanted to make Taehyung hurt, even more, even it leads him to be hurt as well.

So that's why he did all those things at Homecoming and that's why he was going to kill them. Well, he wasn't going to kill him, he might have shot him but kill him, no way.

When he got shot twice he blamed everything on Taehyung, so he wanted to hurt him so badly. He wanted to make him feel those pains from all those years. So he turned a little crazy and followed them to New Zealand.

But when he was in New Zealand, he lost himself that he thought that was never coming back.

He wanted to kill Yeonjun and Jungkook but he couldn't. He knew that killing them would make Taehyung hate him even more, he was going to shoot by their head but the police came.

And for his final act with J-hope and Beomgyu was to get Taehyung's dad out of jail to kill him. Jimin was a little skeptical at first but when he remembered all the things that Tae did to him, he was so down for this.

So he paid the jail the money which his parents were really pissed and he can't use their money for 2 years so that's great.

He got Mr. Kim out and J-hope was the one that wanted to kill him. Jimin was too angry at the time so he agreed.

But when Jimin saw Taehyung nearly dying, that crushed him. He looked like he was going to die on the spot. He wanted to convince J-hope but he knew J-hope was long gone.

He was going to be done with J-hope after he was going to kill him, but he was sort of thankful that Mr. Kim didn't kill him, and when he got shot him. He felt like he deserves it which he does.

He can't use his knee for 6 more weeks, his knee is so bad that if he messes it up one more time then he can't use it or even walk on it.

Now he's going to England, so he can start over and change. He wanted to become a new person and leave to make a new life.

Yes, he's going to be sad that he did all those things and not even patch up with the others. But his parents were furious when he was at the police station.

Now he's going to freaking England.

" Mr. Park?"

Jimin looked up, " H-huh?"

" We're here, I'll go get your things."

" O-Oh ok."

Jimin got his backpack and got out of the car, he frowned.

Mr.Park came out of the plane and he waved at Jimin, " Hello my boy, we're leaving."

Jimin sighed, the driver got his things and placed it on the plane. Jimin got on the plane and he flopped down on the seat. Mr. Park came in and sat down after talking to the pilot.

" Well, we're going to leave in 3 minutes. Oh, my boy, this school is so fancy and it teaches the best youths. Jimin this school is perfect."

" Yea," he rolled his eyes.

" Look Jimin, you did this to yourself, we told you to leave them alone but you didn't. And now you spent 13 million dollars of our hard-earned money and you were in a freaking gang. We're sick of it, hopefully this school can help you and open your eyes. Now you need this and I'm not changing my mind."

Jimin huffed and looked at the window.

Mr. Park patted his shoulder, " Look son, this is for your own good."

" I-I understand," he frowned.

" Mr. Park, we're leaving now," the flight attendant announced.

" Ok, thank you," he smiled at her.

Jimin decided to put his Airpods in and looked at the window. He turned on some music and a tear rolled down his face.

" Goodbye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" The three little pigs aren't the best literature."

" Angel, the three little pigs were an icon," San scoffed.

" Sannie, my sweet boyfriend, my sweet talker, for the love of god....please stop talking."

" Oh whatever, you still love this amazing voice," San smirked.

Hyunjin smiled and jumped on him, they fell on the couch. They were laughing and hugging each other.

San kissed his nose and Hyunjin cupped his face, "You're silly."

" Silly for you."

" You're so cheesy," Hyunjin playfully scoffed as he got off of him.

" Cheesy for you," he smirked.

He playfully shoved him, they laughed and sat on the couch.

Everyone else was out while Sanjin stayed at home and hang out together.

" Ok, if the three little pigs isn't an icon, what about the cat in a hat?"

Hyunjin laughed, " Sannie, why are you naming children's books?"

" Angel, they were the best. Like they brought such stories that I would have never thought of. Like they brought such emotions and life-"

" Sannie, the wolf eats the pigs and the cat in the house was this oversized cat weirdo thing hanging out with kids."

" But-"

" San, do you read other than children's books," he asked with a smile.

" Umm yeah! The Avengers comic book."

Hyunjin sighed as he played San's hair, " At least you're reading."

San smiled, " So? What do you want to do?"

" Umm I don't know really."

" Umm, ooh! I know, we can paint together."

Hyunjin tilted his head, " Paint?"

" Yea! Mrs. Kim got some paint in the upstairs."

" O-Ok," Hyunjin excitedly got up.

San got up and ran upstairs, Hyunjin was waiting until he saw he got a text message from his foster parent.

Him
Boy if you don't come back right now, I'll make sure that you won't eat for a week!

He rolled his eyes, " I'm never going back."

He turned his phone off and put his phone in his pocket. Mrs. Kim is at the store getting more supplies for his new room.

That's right, Mrs. Kim decided to let Hyunjin stay with them.

Mrs. Kim couldn't think of letting him go to another home when he is so comfortable here and she would miss him too much.

So would the others, so she's going to let him stay here and she's even going to do something else but that's a surprise.

She's getting a bunk bed for him and Yeonjun to sleep on. The room is big so they can manage, well Jungkook does wear Taehyung's clothes, so it's not that bad.

They each got their own space for their clothes and things, so they're ok. The Kims' house is a nice big house anyway so they should be ok.

Hyunjin is thankful for Mrs. Kim, and everything she has done. She is so nice and caring, Hyunjin loves how she would do all of this just for him.

He felt like his life was a whole again and he's going to keep it.

San came back with some art supplies.

" Ok angel I got the supplies!"

Hyunjin jumped up with excitement," Ok!"

" So what do you want to do first?"

" Ummm I want to draw you," Hyunjin grinned at him.

San blushes," O-Ok."

" So, you're going to sit right there, and I'll draw you. Ok?"

" Cool angel."

Hyunjin blushed and got all the art supplies out, he got the paints out.

Then the canvas out and rolled up his sleeves, " Ok Sannie, I'm going to paint you now,so you have to be really still."

" Gotcha!"

Hyunjin smiled and started painting, San would laugh on how concentrated Hyunjin looked.

Hyunjin looked up and pouted, " Sannie, you can't move."

" I'm sorry Angel, you look cute when you're concentrated."

Hyunjin blushed, " P-Please stay still."

" Ok I'll try," he smirked.

Hyunjin giggled and continued painting, San just smiled.

He sat there for 5 minutes then. Hyunjin whined when he accidentally messed up San's arm.

" Aww man, I messed up," he frowned.

" Don't worry angel, it doesn't have to be perfect."

" But I wanted to make it perfect for you," he pouted.

" Well, I already got something perfect."

Hyunjin tilted his head, " What?"

" You."

Hyunjin covered his blushing face and whined, "Sannie." 

" It's true angel, just continue painting."

Hyunjin giggled and started painting, San was laying there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes later, San fell asleep. Hyunjin was finishing the picture, when he added the last detail he smiled, " Done!"

San jumped and fell off the couch.

Hyunjin laughed, " I'm done Sannie, I hope you like it."

San rubbed his eyes and took the painting.

Hyunjin smiled at him, " I really hope you like it."

San looked down and his eyes widen, the painting wasn't that bad. But it wasn' t the best either but he didn't want to tell him that.

" Wow, i-its interesting," he faked smiled.

Hyunjin huffed and sighed," Y-You don't like it?"

" NO! I-I mean I love it. I-I-"

" Y-You hate it," he frowned.

" Angel I didn't say that."

" I-I knew it, you don't like it," he flopped on the couch.

San sighed, he sat down next to him, " I don't hate it."

" Yes you do, it's horrible."

" Look it's not that bad and it's not good either-"

San's eyes widen and Hyunjin pouted.

" That's not what I meant, I meant like-"

" It's ok, I'm not the best. I'm just mad that I thought I can't get you something as a thank you."

San cooed, he rubbed his cheek, " You don't need to get anything as a thank you. You being my amazing, beautiful, smart, and talented boyfriend."

Hyunjin smiled and giggled, " Thank you..my sweet talker."

San smiled, " Wanna do anything else?"

Hyunjin blushed as he fiddled with fingers, " U-Um I kinda wanna t-to... show y-you my r-rap."

San eyes widen, " Really?"

" U-Uh-huh, if it's ok i-if you don't want to-"

" No! I want to hear it."

" O-Ok," Hyunjin got up and went to his backpack.

Hyunjin came back with a notebook, San was excited to hear Hyunjin's rap.

Hyunjin loudly sighed," Ok before I start, please don't make fun of me."

" I would never make fun of you. Don't worry angel," he grabbed his hand.

" O-Ok u-um ok here it goes."

Hyunjin opened his notebook and he took a deep breath, he looked down his notebook.

He never showed anyone his notebook or hear his rap.

" Go on angel, it's ok."

Hyunjin smiled and he sighed.

" amugeosdo eobs-eo

nal wihan songil-eun geogjeong

hana eobs-i chagaun maldeulppun."

San was shook, like how come a cutie like Hyunjin has this strong and deep voice when he raps.

And not to mention, he was rapping in full on Korean.

He was Jungshook!

"eongteoli kkum-eun jom jeob-eo

pogilan maldeul-i nae gwileul ttaelyeogamyeo

jeolmang-gamman keojyeoga

huimang-ilan haneul-eul jubyeon salam-ui son-eulo galinda."

( This is Hyunjin's part in Hellevator btw. It's a good song and stan stray kids❤️💯😘)

When Hyunjin was finished, he looked up and saw San's wide eyes.

Hyunjin frowned, " Y-You ha-hate it...don't you?"

San blinked, " No way! That was so good!"

Hyunjin looked at him with confusion, " Really?"

" Yes! It's so good like you are amazing angel. You didn't tell me you speak Korean."

Hyunjin blushed and he fiddled with his fingers, " T-Thank you a-and I didn't think it w-was cool."

" Duh it's cool! Like it was so good angel! Like it was nice and had flow lyrics."

Hyunjin blushes and played with his sleeves of his hoodie that San gave to him.

" Man! I have a rapper for a boyfriend," he hugged him.

Hyunjin giggled and hugged him back, " Thank you Sannie."

" Like your voice was so deep and powerful. And the lyrics were great! Did you write that?"

Hyunjin cutely nodded his head with excitement, "Uh-Huh, I wrote it in English class."

" Well angel, it looks like we got ourselves a superstar."

Hyunjin smiled, " Th-Thank you."

" No problem Angel," he grinned back.

Hyunjin giggled and snuggled up to him, " You're the first person I rapped to."

" Yes! I'm first!"

Hyunjin giggled and kissed his cheek.

San smiled, " I'm really happy with you."

" Me too."

" What do you want to do tomorrow since it's Saturday?"

Hyunjin played with his fingers," W-Well I kinda wanted to stay home and hang out...with you."

San looked down at the pouty Hyunjin, he grinned and kissed his lips, " Ok, we can stay at your house."

Hyunjin smiled and laid down on his chest, " Thank you for everything."

" No problem angel, and thank you for being with me."

Hyunjin smiled, he continued hugging him and San was massaging his head.

When San did that, he started to get sleepy.

He felt so at peace when he was rubbing his favorite spot. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. San's embrace made him all comfortable and tired.

He hugged his torso, as he laid his head on his chest. He closed his eyes and he slowly fell asleep. He used San as a pillow as he started snoring softly.

A couple of minutes later, he was deep asleep when San was talking to him.

" Man the others are going to be so amazed at your rapping angel. Oh, Kai is going to be so jealous, huh angel?"

San was waiting for a response, but he didn't hear anything.

" Angel?"

He looked down and he saw Hyunjin's back risen up and down.

" Angel," he poked the top of his head and nothing happened.

Then he heard some soft breathing, he looked down to see his face and he smiled.

His angel was sleeping softly.

" I guess he was sleepy."

San kissed his forehead, and let him be. He started playing on his phone with a sleeping Hyunjin on his chest.

" I'm finally happy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" No! You cheated!"

" I did not!"

" You cheated! You had a bomb!"

" Babe that's the point of the game!"

" I don't want to play this anymore! Let's do something else."

Soobin rolled his eyes, "Like what?"

Yeonjun put his finger on his chin, " Ummmm."

Then something got his attention, he smiled, " That one!"

He pointed at a claw machine that had stuffed animals, " I want to play that one!"

Yeonbin is at the mall's arcade having a mini date, they were playing games and having a mini-competition.

Soobin was winning by 4 points and Yeonjun was not having it.

His competitive side was coming out.

" I bet you can't get a plushie," he smirked.

" You're just saying that so you can get some more plushies."

Yeonjun scoffed, " Uh no, I'm just saying. I-I just want to have a competition."

" Um yeah forget it, I already bought you like 20 plushies."

" Hey! I j-just thought that would be apart of the competition," he pouted.

" Yeonjun, I know you. You just want more plushies, that's not a game for us to play. Just pick a different game."

" B-But-" 

" No," he said sternly.

Soobin furrowed eyebrows fell when he met with Yeonjun's twinkling eyes and quivering lips.

" Oh god."

Yeonjun wiped his eyes, " Yo-You're mean!"

Yeonjun stomped out of the arcade leaving Soobin alone, " Oh shit."

Soobin followed him and he saw him sitting on a bench. Soobin sighed, then he walked over there and sat down next to him.

" Junnie~"

Yeonjun turned his back and crossed his arms, "Don't talk to me."

" Come on Junnie."

" No! You were being a j-jerk! Hmph!"

" How? Because I didn't want to waste my money on plushies?"

Yeonjun gasped, " You took it too far!"

" Yeonjun! Just because I don't want to buy you plushies, doesn't mean I'm a jerk. If anything you're acting like a child," Soobin rolled his eyes.

Yeonjun gasped and he frown, he's about to be 16 and he acts like a 5-year-old. He's embarrassed about himself.

He thought that Soobin thinks a freak, just like Jimin said.

" O-Oh, I-I'm sorry. I-I'm going home," Yeonjun sniffed as he got up.

Soobin frowned, " Yeonjun?"

Yeonjun ignored him and continued walking.

He had tears rolling down his eyes, " I-I am a f-freak."

Yeonjun walked out of the mall and called his mom.

The phone ranged and she finally answered.

" Hello?"

" M-Mom," he sniffed.

" What's wrong sweetie?"

" C-Can you p-pick me up?"

" Where's Soobin?"

" M-Mom p-please."

" O-Ok, just wait in there and I'll pick you up. It could be a little while."

" Ok, thanks mom."

" O-Ok sweetie."

He hanged up and walked back inside. He sat down and covered his face. He thought that Soobin doesn't want him anymore and thinks he's a freak. He didn't mean to be but that's how he is.

He loves plushies, watching cartoons, and he doesn't know all those Taehyun's jokes he makes. He might be a crybaby but no one had a problem with it. But when Soobin sound disgusted at him, that broke him.

Yeonjun was crying when someone tapped on his shoulder, he looked up and it was Soobin with a bag.

" Junnie?"

" G-Go away."

" Jun, why are you crying?"

" I-I'm a f-freak."

" Why you think that?"

" I-I'm 15 and I'm still like to play with stuff animals, I still watch cartoons, I don't understand half of you guys jokes, I'm a crybaby and I don't watch scary movies. You think I'm a freak! I think I'm a freak!"

Yeonjun cried as he had his hands over his face, Soobin frowned, " Yeonjun I don't think you're a freak."

" Y-Yes you do."

" Yeonjun listen, just because your childlike doesn't mean you're a freak. You're just young at heart, I love how you tell me about your favorite plush, I actually love when we have our Disney movie nights,  I love your soft side and I love you Junnie. Junnie, I love you when you are yourself. You are amazing and so cuddly. I just love you with all my heart and Taehyun doesn't like scary movies, that doesn't make you a freak. Junnie, don't ever think you're a freak, you aren't a freak ok," Soobin took his hands off his face.

Yeonjun looked up at him with his teary eyes, " Y-You mean it?"

" Of course baby, and I'm sorry that if I was being mean. I was being a jerk and I shouldn't have been an asshole. I'm sorry," he frowned.

Yeonjun wiped his face, " I-I'm sorry."

Soobin looked at him with confusion, " Why are you sorry?"

Yeonjun sighed and played with his hoodie string, "F-For being a baby and being a brat."

Soobin rubbed his face, " Let's promise that we always talk to each other, ok?"

Yeonjun smiled and kissed his cheek, " Ok Binnie!"

Soobin grinned, " So? Wanna go to the food court? We can get Dippin Dots."

Yeonjun smiled widely, " Ok! Ooh! Let me call my mom."

Yeonjun called his mom.

" Hello?"

" Momma! You don't need to pick me up anymore, I'm not sad anymore. Sorry, mom."

He heard her sighed, " Gosh Junnie, now I have to go back to the store to get more things for Hyunjin and Jungkook."

He frowned, " So-Sorry momma."

" It's ok, I'll pick you two up when I'm done."

" Ok momma! Love you!"

" Love you too Junnie, and tell Soobin if he makes you sad again I'll get Taehyung on him."

He giggled, " Ok. Bye."

" Bye sweetie."

Yeonjun hangs up, " Ok Binnie! Let's go get some ice cream!"

Soobin laughed at his excitement, " Ok baby, let's go. Ooh! I got something for you."

Yeonjun tilted his head, Soobin got the bag and headed it to him, " Here you go, this is my I'm sorry for being a meanie present."

Yeonjun was confused, then he opened it and his eyes widen.

" Omg! It's so cute," he hugged it.

"I saw it when I was walking with you to the arcade and I thought it was perfect."

Yeonjun smiled, " Thank you Binnie, and I won't bug you any more about plushies."

Soobin cupped his face, " Don't worry about it. Come on, let's get our Dippin Dots," he grabbed his hand.

Yeonjun giggled and grabbed his bag, as he walked with his boyfriend.

" Binnie?"

" Yes Junnie?"

" When we go to your house, can we watch some Ninja Turtles?"

" The cartoon or live-action?"

" Ummm the live-action one, I'm a teenager now!"

Soobin laughed, " Ok baby, just tell me when you want to turn it off because it was too scary."

" Hey! T-The rat scared me at first but now I can handle it now."

Soobin chuckled and kissed his cheek, " Ok baby."

They walked hand in hand to the Dippin Dots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" STAY GOLD! STAY GOLD!"

" KAI SHUT UP!"

" STAY GOLD!"

" Kai I swear to god-"

" GOLD!"

" UGH!"

" STAY G-"

Taehyun hit him in the face with a pillow, Kai fell off the bed.

Taehyun laughed, " Fucking nerd."

Kai growled, " That's it!"

Taehyun stopped laughing and gulped.

" Uh-oh."

Kai jumped on him and tackled him. Kai pinned down his arms down.

He smirked, " Now what are you going now?"

" Kai if you don't get off of me or-"

" Or what? You're literally a bean, you can't do anything."

" Get off me!"

" Come on Yunnie, you know how you are. You might be all tuff and sassy in front of the others but when it's just us," he kissed his neck.

" You're a cutie and softie."

Taehyun blushed, " G-Get off of m-me."

Kai raised his eyebrow, " Come on Yunnie~"

Taehyun giggled and pushed him off of him. Kai laughed and hugged his arm.

Kai kissed his cheek, " So what do you want to do?"

" Um, go to the diner I'm hungry."

Kai grabbed his hand, " Come on Yunnie, let's good some food."

Taehyun smiled and followed him, they went downstairs. They headed to the door.

" Mom! I'm going to the diner!"

" Ok sweetie! Ooh! Remember, don't  forget you're going to have game night."

" Yeah! And you're going to lose tonight loser!"

" Oh shut up Lea!"

" Hey! I'm going to win!"

" Shut it Bahiyyih," Kai rolled his eyes.

" Just go on your date loser," Lea rolled her eyes.

" I'm older than you," Kai growled.

" Oh whatever, hey go get me some food from the diner."

" Ooh! Buy me a burger," Bahiyyih smiled.

" N-"

" Kai please get them food so they can be quiet," their mom sighed.

Kai whined, " Ok, come on Tae."

Kai and Tae left the house and started to walk to the diner.

" Ok I'm just saying my sisters are a pain in my butt."

" Hey come on NingNing, they're not that bad."

" They are ugh! And they just so nosey and annoying."

" Try living with two older brothers and one annoying little brother. God, I hate them so much. You know yesterday, my older brother came home to visit for the holidays and god he was an asshole. He kept making fun of my cherry hair and my little brother kept annoying me."

Kai cooed and kissed his cheek, " Don't worry about it, I love your hair."

Taehyun flashed a smiled, " I know! I'm so good looking," he laughed.

" Gosh, I still can't believe that Jimin is gone."

" Thank god, that bastard is crazy."

" Like he should be in jail."

" For real."

They talked as the diner, they grabbed a booth and sat down across from each other.

" You should have seen Jungkook and Yeonjun babe. Like Yeonjun had this knife and Jungkook had his arms in a twist."

Kai laughed, " They truly shock me, I thought they were the softies."

" Bitch they are not softies, when we hang out Jungkook is an eating and whiny machine. Yeonjun is hyper crazy when we hang out, but they're my besties so I have to love them."

Kai smiled, " Yunnie, you do make me happy."

" Oh stop it," Taehyun blushed.

" I'm serious, like wow I haven't been this happy since I was an only child."

Taehyun laughed, " W-Well I'm happy too. Y-You don't know how much you made me happy Kai."

Kai grabbed his hand, " I love you."

Taehyun smiled, " I love you too."

Kai leaned over and kissed his lips, Taehyun smiled. Kai smirked and went over to sit next to him. He wrapped his arms around his shoulders and Taehyun grabbed his hand.

Then the waitress came over, she smiled at them, "Hello! I'm your waitress Lisa. What can I get you for today?"

" Hey Lisa," Kai smiled.

Lisa looked up and smiled, " Hi Kai! How are you?"

" I'm doing good. You work now?"

" Yep! My dad was kinda mad about that car accident soo I have to work to pay for it."

" I told you it wasn't a good idea," Kai scoffed.

" I didn't know it was a raccoon!"

" What is she talking about," Taehyun asked.

" This genius thought it would be a good idea to take her dad's car to go to BamBam's party. And she kinda hit a raccoon," Kai rolled his eyes.

She gasped," Hey! I didn't mean too! And you know that someone that I like was going to be there!"

Kai laughed while Taehyun was confused, " How do you two know each other?"

" Oh? She's one of my closet friends, she's a sophomore though."

" I knew this dork for one year and I still treat him better than his sisters."

" I still hate them."

Lisa laughed while Taehyun was so confused. He had never seen Lisa before, but he has to realize that Kai has a lot of friends.

" So? What would you guys like to order?"

Kai looked at Taehyun," So babe, what do you want?"

" Umm, some chicken tenders with some fries and broccoli."

Lisa wrote down the order, " Ok, what about you?"

" May I have the Brooklyn spaghetti and meatballs," Kai smiled at her.

" Of course Kai. I'll be right back," she smiled, then she headed to the kitchen.

Kai smiled then he saw Taehyun glaring at him, " Who is Lisa?"

" Well, she and I hang out with our other friends when you hang out with your 'besties'."

" How come you never mention her before," he raised his eyebrow.

" Well you never ask about my friends, Soobin knows her and we all hang out with her, Jennie, Rose, Jisoo, Chani and-"

" How do you know all these people?"

" You remember when I went to summer school last year at the school, so I met them there and we hit it off. They are older than me but we have been cool ever since. But I guess I hang out with you guys so much that I forgot to mention them."

" O-Oh."

Man, he didn't know that Kai was this sociable. It makes him wonder how much does he knows about his own boyfriend. 

" Here you go," Lisa put their food on the table.

" Thanks Lis!"

" T-Thank you," Taehyun mumbled.

" Oh? Kai, Jisoo, and JunYoung are going to the movies tomorrow, you wanna go with us?"

" You bet! What movie?"

" Bad boys for life."

" Oh! I always wanted to see that movie! What time?"

" Um Jisoo is going pick you up at 3."

" Ok!"

" Enjoy your meal," she smiled.

She walked away leaving the couple alone. Kai started eating and Taehyun frowned, he kinda wanted to spend time with his boyfriend this entire weekend since they did almost died multiple times.

Taehyun was picking his food, Kai was eating when he noticed Taehyun sulking.

" What's wrong babe?"

" Nothing."

" Come on Yunnie, when you're this quiet something is wrong. Now tell me buttercup, what's wrong?"

Taehyun playfully glared, " Never call me buttercup ever again."

Kai smiled, " Ok, now what's wrong?"

Taehyun sighed, " I wanted to kinda spend time with you but it's ok. I'll bug Jungkook and Yeonjun."

" Hey! How about you hang out with Hyunjin. You know he's new, and San's new boyfriend."

Taehyun gasped, " Baby! You're right! Plus, he shy and quiet. And if he's going to be apart of the bottoms club, we need to let that crazy self out."

Kai laughed, " I remember that Yeonjun was the quiet one."

" Till I came along and made him show his craziness. Then Jungkook was very very shy around us and not talkative, then now he tells us everything and cries to us but I still love that oversized bunny."

Kai smiled and kissed his cheek.

Taehyun smiled, " That's a good idea, and he does need some real friends since Jimin ruined them. Just like-"

" Beomgyu?!"

" Yea anyways, I think I'll-"

" No, Beomgyu," Kai pointed to the other table.

Taehyun looked up and saw the black-haired boy eating alone. He looked sad as he was eating.

" Let's bounce," Taehyun exclaimed.

" Hang on, he looks sad."

Taehyun looked at him with wide eyes, " Are you crazy?! That bitch almost killed us and he's evil!"

" I mean yea, but don't you want to know why he did all of that?"

" We already know, he wanted Soobin but Soobin wanted Yeonjun so he turned psycho now let's go!"

" Hang on, I want to talk to him. You can stay here," Kai got up and walked over to the booth.

" God damnit," he groaned as he followed him.

Beomgyu was eating his salad when he saw Kai walking to his table.

He looked up and scoffed, " Are you going to beat me up?"

" N-No, I just wanted to come and talk to you."

" I don't want to talk to you, now piss off," he snapped.

Kai frowned while Taehyun growled, " Hey! He just wanted to check on your pathetic ass!"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, " I don't need your pathetic talks. Now go away you losers. Your ugly faces are running my lunch."

Taehyun growled.

Kai just snapped, " Why are you so m-mean?! Like we did everything together and you do all of that! Like what the heck!? You turned in to this mean, selfish, crazy, and manipulative scum that I ever met! You are mean Gyu! Like Yeonjun and we did nothing to you but nooo. You had to turn into this selfish and vile human being. God, I-I wished I never met you! I hope you enjoy your pathetic life jerk."

Beomgyu gasped while Taehyun smiled, " That's my man."

Kai glared at Beomgyu, "Come on Yunnie, let's get out of here. I lost my appetite from looking at an asshole," he grabbed Taehyun's hand.

Beomgyu was too shocked to say the least.

Taehyun smiled, " Bye Bye asshole!"

TaeNing went back to leave a tip, then left the diner.

Leaving the crying and angry Beomgyu alone.

Beomgyu had tears coming down his face.

" A-Are you ok," one of the customers asked.

Beomgyu glared, " Fuck off."

He stood up and stomped out of the store.

The waiter that was his looked down and noticed no tip.

" Hey!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ugh! Joonie?"

" Yes?"

" Writing a job resume is so hard," Jin pouted.

Namjoon cooed, " What's wrong?"

" Like I'm not good at anything and your parents are going to kick me out," he frowned.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around his shoulder, "No they're not, and plus you are good at things."

Jin looked at him with a pout, " Like what?"

" Umm, you're good at cooking, cleaning, umm singing and-"

" Joonie, you forgot my good looks," Jin touched his face.

Namjoon smiled, " Of course baby."

Jin sighed, " I don't know where I can work at?"

Namjoon hummed, " Maybe you can work at a fast food place?"

" Ew, fast food doesn't do good on my face and I do not want to see a Karen," he scoffed.

Namjoon chuckled, " Umm, Target?"

" Pass."

" The mall?"

" Ugh."

" Daycare?"

Jin glared at him, " Who do you think I am?"

Namjoon sighed, " Well I don't know Jinnie."

Jin flopped on the bed, " Ugh! It shouldn't be this hard. Like it's only a job."

Namjoon laid down on his back next to him, " Maybe we aren't looking harder enough. Ok let's name all the places that you like and that can be your new job."

Jin blinked, " O-Ok."

" Cool! Sooo movies?"

Jin scrunched his face, " Nah."

" Ummm, hotel?"

" God no."

Namjoon laughed, " Umm, restaurant?"

" Um close."

" Uhhh, a cafe?"

Jin gasped and sat up, " Oh my god Joonie! I can work at that cafe we went to the other day! Wasn't it like Minis or something?"

Namjoon got up, " Oh yea, that's a good idea Jinnie."

Jin smiled and hugged him, " Oh thank you Joonie!"

" No problem baby," he kissed his cheek.

Jin let go and smiled, " Should I do it online?"

" Of course!"

Namjoon got his laptop and looked up the cafe. They looked and found out that they are in face hiring new workers.

" Oh this is perfect Joonie! And I don't have to have experience."

" I know babe, know let's fix up your resume."

Jin laid his head on his shoulders, " So I need my age and my hobbies?"

" Correct babe."

Jin giggles and clapped his hands, " Oh! I'm so happy! I can easily pay your parents with this money!"

" Wow, 10 dollars an hour is pretty good for a first-time job."

Jin smiled, " Ok! So now what do I do when I put my information in?"

" Well you just send this to the manager like so, and she or he will be in contact with us if you make it to the interview part or not."

Jin sighed, " I really hope that I get the job."

" Don't worry baby, you're going to get the job," he kissed his cheek.

Jin smiled, " Thanks Joonie! Now since you are being an amazing boyfriend like you always are. I'm going to make your favorite food as a thank you!"

Namjoon shot up, " Ooh! Can I help?!"

Jin laughed, " Ok Joonie."

" Yes!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" NAMJOON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

" I thought you're supposed to put it in the oven!"

" You don't put the plastic in it as well! You're going to make us sick!"

" Ohhh."

Jin scoffed and got the chicken out, " And you're supposed to clean it."

" Isn't it already cleaned?"

Jin gasped, " Joonie! When you buy meat like this, you always clean it. Always!"

Namjoon nodded his head repeatedly.

" Good, now you take it out of the plastic and you wash it off. Now here you go, while I cut the onions and cook the other sides."

" Gotcha!"

Jin smiled and chopped up the onions. Namjoon was talking the chicken out but it was still hot so he accidentally dropped the whole thing on the floor.

" Uh-oh."

Jin turned around and he facepalmed, " Oh Joonie."

" W-We can fix this! U-Um, we can just wash it off just like you said."

Right when he was going to pick it up, he slipped on it and fell on his back.

" Joonie!"

Jin rushes down to him and helped him up.

Namjoon rubbed his head, " What the hell?"

" Ok new plan, how about we order take out."

" Agreed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Oh Taehyungie~"

" Yes baby?"

" I have a surprise for you~"

" Oh my god, are you going to do what I think you're going to do," he smirked.

" No! You pervert! I got something for you."

" Man," he pouted.

Taehyung and Jungkook was in the car outside of the store after they had their date.

They did so much, the had breakfast at the little cafe, they went to the park and played. They then went to the movies and made out in there.

Then they went to dinner at this pizza place, and then they went to get some snacks for their late-night hang out. Now they're in the car eating some chips before they head home.

Jungkook giggled and handed him a box

Jungkook has been waiting to give Taehyung his gift. He had been working on this gift for months. He finally finished three days ago.

He was going to give it do him that day but Taehyung was kinda kidnapped so he waited. He thought today would be a perfect time to give it to him.

" I hope you like it Taehyungie!"

Taehyung smiled, then he opens the box and he faked gasped.

It was a book?

" Oh my god it's a book! Wow, I always wanted a book!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, " Just open it."

Taehyung chuckled then he opened it and he gasped for real this time.

It was a photo book of them together.

He flipped the pages and it has little stories and pictures of them together. When they were in elementary and through now.

It was really cute and thoughtful.

Taehyung laughed when he saw a picture of him and Jungkook at his 10th birthday party. And when he and Jungkook went to the amusement for the first time.

" Aww look at us."

" I know right," he giggled.

" Oh my god, look at you without front teeth," Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook blushes and laughed.

What really pulled his heart when he saw a picture of them from this year's homecoming together.

They looked so happy and smiley.

" Taehyungie, there's something in the back that I want you to read please."

Taehyung did as he was told.

He saw a paragraph that was surrounded with narcissus and aster.

Their birth flowers.

' Dear Taehyungie, you are probably wondering why am I writing to you instead of eating with you or cuddling with you, well I wanted to give you a gift to show you how much you mean in my life. I remembered when we first met, I was crying because of some bullies in the playground and you came running into me and that made me cry even harder. You felt so bad that you gave me your cookie to make me feel better. You probably don't remember but I do. That was the first time in my life that someone showed me kindness. You made these silly faces so I can feel better which worked. You were in 2nd grade and I was in 1st, we hit it off since then. You were always there for me when I needed you. You were there when I was sick, sad, and mad. And you always found a way to make me feel so much better. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about my home life earlier. I wanted to forget my home life and just enjoy the moment with you. I know this might seems silly but you were kinda my favorite superhero and you still are. You always here to save the day and I love your selflessness. You are a superhero. My superhero. I love your smile, your laugh and your personality. And I especially love the nickname you first gave to me when we first met. I'm your Kookie and you're my TaTa. Taehyung, you have no idea how much you mean to me and I love you very much for it. You're the best and my only boyfriend in the whole world. I can't wait till we go to college together. I can't wait for we built our life together. I just want us together. As always, and I hope you like this gift. You know Taehyungie, I couldn't imagine my life without you. You always bring a smile on my face and always give me kissies when I'm sad. I am so so so grateful for you. I'm going to stop writing now because I'm bawling my eyes out like a crybaby I am. You're too busy sleeping when I'm writing this. I hope you know I love you and you're the best Taehyung. I love you TaTa.

~ Love Your Kookie or Me!"

Taehyung was speechless after he read that.

He was so touched and amazed that he had the most loving boyfriend ever. He loves him with all his heart and he plans to never let his bunny go.

" Do you like it Taehyungie?"

Taehyung wipes his eyes and smiled at him, " Damn baby, you sure you how to make me cry," he chuckled.

Jungkook gasped, " I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to-"

" Hey baby, I'm crying because I like it."

" You do?"

" No baby. I don't like it.."

Jungkook frowns and tears started to build up, " oh."

" I love it!"

Jungkook's eyes widen," Really?!"

" Duh! This is the most thoughtful and one of the best gifts ever!"

Jungkook smiled, " I'm really glad you like it Taehyungie!"

" But it doesn't top my favorite gift."

" O-Oh, what's your favorite gift TaeTae?"

" You."

Jungkook blushes and hugged him, " I love you so much Taehyungie."

" I love you too," he kisses his lips.

Jungkook giggled and cupped his face, " I meant everything that I said."

" I know baby, and I know I have the best boyfriend ever. And I'm never letting you go baby," he kissed his cheek.

Jungkook blushes and smiles, " Me neither TaeTae."

" Let's go home baby, I want some cuddles."

Jungkook bunny smiled and clapped his hands cutely, " Yay! TaeTae's cuddles!"

Taehyung laughed and he started up the car.

Jungkook smiled and put his seatbelt on, "Taehyungie, you forgot to put your seatbelt on."

" And?"

" It's not safe, put your seatbelt on."

" No."

" Tae."

" Nope."

" Tae I'm serious."

" Hell no."

" Tae!"

" No way."

" T-Taehyungie.."

" N-"

He stopped when he saw Jungkook pouty lips and have his doe eyes sparkling with his tears.

" Fine!"

He put the seatbelt on and Jungkook smiled.

" Thank you Taehyungie!"

" You're lucky that I love you."

Jungkook lead in to kiss his cheek, " I love you too and your safety."

Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes, " Pick a song babe."

" Ok!"

Jungkook grabbed his phone and smiled.

He played his favorite song ever.

" We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore

We don't talk anymore like we used to do

We don't love anymore

What was all of it for?

Oh, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do"

" Oh god," Taehyung groaned.

" What? I don't know why you don't like him," Jungkook huffed.

" Babe, he used STB for clout and uses Jk of thinking he's going to make a song with him. So I think not."

" Please Taehyungie, it's my favorite song."

" Ugh!"

" P-Please," he pouted.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, " Ugh! Fine, but I'm not listening to him anymore."

" Yay!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" I just heard you found the one you've been looking

You've been looking for

I wish I would have known that wasn't me

Cause even after all this time I still wonder

Why I can't move on

Just the way you did so easily!"

" Damn baby, you are good."

Jungkook blushes, " T-Thank you."

Taehyung smiled, then he groaned, " I can't believe I'm doing this...

" Don't wanna know

What kind of dress you're wearing tonight

If he's holding onto you so tight

The way I did before

I overdosed

Should've known your love was a game

Now I can't get you out of my brain

Oh, it's such a shame."

Jungkook smiled and they both sang.

" That we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore

We don't talk anymore, like we used to do

We don't love anymore

What was all of it for?

Oh, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do!"

They both laughed and Taehyung grabbed his hand with his available hand.

Jungkook smiled and held it tightly.

They sang and laughed on their way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I-I'm sorry Mrs. Min."

The doctor left the poor women in the waiting room.

" NOOO! MY GOD," she cried out.

Grandma Min hugged her, " I'm sorry my poor baby."

" M-My h-husband i-is gone!"

She cried on her shoulder, Grandma Min just hugged her and rubbed her back, " I'm so sorry my baby."

Yoongi was just sitting there without any emotions.

He's dad died.

And he knows who to blame.

Jung Hoseok.

When J-hope was talking to him that night on the couch, he wasn't sleeping. He heard everything and now he's dad died because of him.

He wanted to payback.

He wanted to kill Jung Hoseok.

And he's going to do so if it's the last thing he does. He doesn't care anymore, he doesn't care about life or the people anymore.

He was abused and treated like garbage.

And now his dad died.

Because of one man.

And he's going to make sure that he kills him...even if he hurts some people along the way.

" Y-Yoongi?"

Yoongi looked up and it was his grandfather.

" A-Are you alright?"

Yoongi didn't say anything, he just got up and left. Mrs. Min even cried harder and the grandparents just sighed.

" Lord, please help him," Grandpa Min prayed.

Yoongi got into his car and he started crying.

" AHHHHHHHH," he hit his steering wheel.

He hit it again and again until he stopped.

He cried on it and cried.

" I-I'm s-sorry dad!"

He cried for ten minutes before he wiped his eyes. His eyes were filled with anger and rage. He wasn't going to let someone or some group come here and take his father away.

He is going to make sure that he kills him.

" Hoseok, you are dead. And I'm going to make sure of it."

Yoongi growls, then he remembered their rival gang that J-hope mentions before.

He went with him to drop off some drugs before.

He knows how to handle him now.

Yoongi smirked and started the car.

" Oh, Hoseok I know exactly what to do with you."

He started the car and started heading to that location that he remembered.

This wasn't the old Yoongi. That Yoongi died, this new Yoongi isn't so nice.

He was cold and angry.

He knows for sure that he'll do anything to make him feel better.

And I mean everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Sir? How do we know that he got out of prison?"

" Oh trust me, I know. My guys from there told me, some Park kid paid them off."

" Where are we going to find him?"

" Look, I know he has a wife and a son. When we find the son, we get him."

" Y-Yes sir."

" Oh Jong Kim, you are history. When I find you, I'll make sure that you and your family will pay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 197 14
A little what if to a very wonderful love saga.... Inspired from the south indian movie SITARAMAM❤️ Major Ram one of the best officers of Indian army...
16.6M 643K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
31.1K 3.3K 38
"Stay," Jaebum whispers desperately, pressing his lips to Youngjae's temple like he can somehow ease the pain that's blooming there, but he can't mak...
9.3K 84 51
Zach Praktum and Michael Eon are heroes with their names already etched into the history of their universe. They thought their story was over. That w...