𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐄 |short story (Mj)βœ”οΈŽ

By sellibeau

|won best short story 2020| Michael is the CEO of a successful business organization who earns millions annua... More

Cast
|Prelude|
1| One Time
2| Rings
3|Meddler
4|Ivory/plans
5|Relations
7|Sweet Wine
8|Wreck
9|Negotiation
10| Arias Co.-the end

6|Affair

1K 44 393
By sellibeau

Iᴍ ᴡᴏʀsᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴘᴀᴘᴀʀᴀᴢᴢɪ, ʜᴏɴ. I ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

Michael~

Hilary was under the covers, pleasuring me as I fiddled around on my phone, relentlessly looking for new stories and theories about me. I was focused, poised, and relaxed—but really I wanted to rip my phone to shreds. My eyes danced around article to article as I searched for answers or foul play.

"Michael," I heard Hilary's muffled voice under the covers and attempted to uncover herself but I stopped her. "Nah, continue." I told her, pushing her head of curls back down to my dick.

She's mediocre anyway. I've had Naomi suck me off better than this before. But she insisted. And in a way, I insisted too—only if she'd take the story down.

I didn't let out not one moan as she swirled her tongue around it for what felt like ages. I had to endure it for a little longer until I feel we're even.

I grabbed the remote for the fan beside me and clicked a button to slow it down to create a more subtle breeze across my room.

Lately I've been more on edge, anxious, and jealous goddamnit. I'm not one to even have one jealous bone in my body as I'm so used to others being jealous of me. I ain't used to this. Unusual indeed.

I kept my fingers scrolling as I proceeded to pretend I was enjoying whatever Hilary was doing to me before my eyes landed on an article talking about how my business is "falling off." I nearly choked.

"What the fuck?" I loudly said—speaking my thoughts as I gently but harshly pushed Hilary off of me and sat up, hiding my lower body with my covers.

She sat up confused and gazed at me as I looked down at my phone almost in pure shock. I was speechless.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I didn't even look her way as I spoke. "You needa leave." I said

She seemed to have a problem with that which irks my soul. I instruct women and tell them exactly what I am to do with them. So for them to want more just turns me off.

"What do you mean leave? You invited me here."

I looked up and cocked a brow. "I only invited you here in an exchange for you to take your story about me down. I'm not interested in you at all. I never was, Hilary. Sorry." I shrugged.

I have a wife who now knows of my infidelity and I'll stop these games as soon as my business goes "back up"

Her face twisted up in anger as her eyes squinted towards mine. She was looking at me like I didn't tell her the plan beforehand. "You're a jerk." She huffed and threw her bra at me before getting off of the bed to put back on her clothing.

I twirled her bra straps around on my finger as I thought she may need it but she apparently didn't and didn't ask for it back—so I'll just throw it away later.

"You seem angry." I said as I used my other hand to further scroll down the ridiculous article I was reading and she violently tied her hair back into that tight ass pony it was in before.

"Damn right I am." She answered

"If you don't mind, I'd like to see that story about me down by tonight. I let you come here, have your way with me, and offered you food. If I get nothing in return.." I paused and laughed cynically. "I don't think you wanna know what'll happen to your little interview show. I'll sue your whole life."

She seemed intimidated but showed a confident face. "Sue me for what exactly?" She asked with a scoff

I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe false information etcetera. But I have my ways." I winked and she rolled her eyes and inched towards the door-

"You forgot your-"

She slammed the door shut already.

"Damn.." I muttered. "I'll just keep it then." I shrugged, going along with my original thoughts.

I got so distracted by that, that I didn't even realize I was still fuming over this article. I threw the covers over and got outta bed, slipped on some sweat pants and left my room with my phone gripped in my hand.

I walked down the stairs with my eyes never leaving my phone. My business is not plummeting and if I could, I'd sue whoever made those comments too.

I can't and won't have my sister be on top. It'll never happen.

I glanced outside and towards my pool and just saw body guards by the gates. Usually I see paparazzi out there and before I wouldn't give a fuck a I it them but now I advise them not to bother me. All these articles and publicity are getting on my nerves.

Never have I been this unfocused.

I also failed to notice I have no missed calls from Naomi as she didn't even make an effort to call or text me. She's still my wife and I care about her, so I will make an effort to talk to her soon but we were left on bad terms.

These days I don't even have breakfast anymore. I pour myself a cup of wine and I leave.

I have a meeting at 4 that Destiny was supposed to reschedule for next week but that she failed at that so I'll actually have to attend. I hate everything.

My feet glided across the black marble floors as I inched my living room and I clapped twice, making the lights automatically turn on despite the natural sunlight shining from the sun.

My day is packed and I have no space for any bullshit.

It's 3pm right about now and I should get going but lately I've decided not to even care as much to when I arrive at my own building. My building, my rules. I do things at my own accord.

I drank about 2 more glasses of wine and was on my way.

I got through paparazzi and entered my building. The scene was the same as always. Karen's cheap ass at the computer would do anything for money, workers scrambling to their spots as soon as they see me—I enjoy the fear in their eyes.

Ms. Arias and her little coworkers don't come in today so I couldn't care less if I saw one them doing absolutely nothing. For some reason, seeing Ms. Arias burns into my brain.

Any woman I've fucked other than my wife is nothing to me, but I can't seem to forget Ms. Arias. I only love one woman and that woman is my wife..

I checked my gold watch and started walking faster through the hallways and soon Destiny joined me. "Good afternoon Mr. Jackson." She spoke and I peered down at her short stature-

"So I have a meeting in about 15 minutes right?" I asked and she nodded timidly at me. "And I'm sure I told you to cancel it didn't I?"

She gulped and scratched the back of her neck as her heels clicked beside me. "Well y-you see s-sir I k-kinda forgot-"

"You forgot?"

"I-it slipped my mind-"

"So you forgot."

"Yes sir?"

"Do I pay you to forget about things Destiny?" I asked and she quickly shook her head as we entered an elevator. "Is it your job to embarrass me, Destiny?"

"N-no sir!"

"Exactly so there's no excuse." I said as we exited the elevator. "If you forget anything ever again..." I didn't even have to finish speaking before she could catch my drift. I heard her gulp again. "I need my coffee Des." I said and she nodded and dashed away.

I rubbed my pointer and thumb against my forehead before entering my office and to my surprise, Ms. Arias was there.

Geneva~

He stared at me, clearly surprised by my presence and he furrowed his brows before adjusting his suit jacket. He cleared his throat. "Ms. Arias?" He asked

"Good afternoon, Mr. Jackson." I smiled, and leaned back in my seat as he walked around me and settled behind his desk.

"You aren't supposed to be here today. Go have fun out in the world or something." He shooed me away with his hand and I tried to look oblivious

"Oh...I didn't know I wasn't coming in today." I tapped my chin as he squinted at me. "You know I'm still a lil new here, Michael."

He sighed sharply at the fact that I called him by his first name but disregarded it. "Well I'm sure you could tell considering your coworkers aren't here."

I acted dumb. "My bad, sir. I guess I should just stay and you know...help you out a lil since I'm already here." I grinned and he proceeded to glare at me as he took the stapler and stapled a few papers on his desk.

I knew damn well I had no work today but it's always good to get on your boss' good side right?

"What are you gettin' at here, Ms. Arias?" He asked, leaning into me as we were face to face and I just grinned in return. "Nothing much, Michael."

He stood straight and suddenly smirked, placing the stapler right into my hand. "Then here. Staple these papers for me. Every single one of them."

I nodded my head. "Sure. I'll have them done soon." I replied and he thought it would annoy me but it did the opposite. "Alright." He muttered and was about to say something else until his assistant entered the room with her hands full as always

"Um sir y-your meeting is about to s-start soon. They're in the n-next room." She said and handed him his coffee as he glared at her. "You put 4 spoons of sugar right?" He asked and she nodded

"Y-yes." She cowered as she watched him take a sip. She had one eye closed and was probably prepared to get yelled at as he clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth to get a better taste of it.

He looked content. "Perfect." He said and she sighed a breath of relief, holding a hand to her chest as he walked out.

I laughed to myself as only the sound of the stapler in my hand clicked against the papers.

She looked over at me with furrowed brows. "Ms. Arias? Why are you here?" She asked me.

My grin widened. "I just love my job. Anything wrong with that?" I asked and she shook her head quickly. "N-no not at all." She said as she twirled her hair around her finger.

She even seemed nervous around me. "It must've slipped my mind that I don't come in today. I get a lil carried away sometimes." I blissfully sighed with a smile

She believed every word I said and nodded her head as she gripped the clipboard in her hand. "Say...Destiny was it?" I asked and she nodded her head

"How did you get to be his assistant?"

She had her leg crossed on top of the other one and leaned lightly onto the nicely painted wall behind her. "Well...I started off like you." She shrugged. "And he said I was his favorite and soon I kept getting promoted until I could get here." She shrugged

She seemed real happy talking about her job despite the hell she may get from Michael. I held my chin up as she spoke and gave all my attention to her.

"So you were a personal favorite of his huh?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Yeah but it's real hard to impress Mr. Jackson. You're lucky to even get a job here."

I finished up with my stapled papers and pushed some of the braids on my shoulder aside. "I think I'm gettin' there. Pretty soon I'll steal your job huh?" I asked and we both laughed jokingly

Only...I wasn't really joking.

I stood up and smoothened out my pencil skirt and smiled at her. "Nice seeing you, Destiny." I politely said and she smiled back and said the same.

My heels clicked across the black marble hallway and I peeked into the room he was supposedly having a meeting in and grinned.

I pulled back my hair into a neater pony tail, buttoned my shirt higher, and straightened myself out more before pushing the door opened—interrupting their meeting a bit

"Mr. Jackson I have your papers sta- oh..I didn't know you were busy." I said with a sly smile and he looked my way and tightly smiled at me back.

"Ms. Arias....what a surprise." He said and his words were gritted as he nervously and cautiously looked around at his fellow colleagues or whatever

One man that sat at the end of the table smiled at me and surprisingly didn't chew me up. "Oh, you must be his assistant." He said and I was about to rebel but he continued talking

"It's important if you'd stay and be here too. We have a lot to discuss."

Soo I made it upon myself and sat right beside Michael in one of the spiny chairs with a delighted grin. "My pleasure." I said.

I had my hands folded and glanced at Michael every once in a while as he glared at me from the side of my eye. Sure I was intruding but I didn't give a fuck.

Their words went through one ear out the other. I should've been paying more attention since this is what I've always dreamed of, but I had other things in mind.

He felt my hand on his knee but didn't move until he felt it inch closer to his crotch. He hissed and lightly jolted under the table and I laughed to myself. This isn't a time to play around—get serious Geneva.

But it's impossible.

"You hear that Mr. Jackson?" Their voices rang up in the background as I paid attention again and he looked up. "I'm sorry, repeat that." Michael said and gave me a look before focusing on them again

"We're saying we might turn our contract around if things aren't taken more seriously around here. We know you have more dominance over our contract but don't forget we could turn your business around too." They said

Michael looked stressed so I spoke up. "Excuse me, sir." I said and they looked my way—wondering why the hell im even speaking-

I cleared my throat. "Things are going just fine here. Things may be a bit rocky with his business right now but give it..about a month and we'll be the talk of the town again." I said

They exchanged looks amongst each other before sighing. "Alright but..you said a month right?"

"A month." I answered—knowing perfectly well Michael's looking at me like I'm crazy in the corner of my eye. "I promise. And I keep my promises." I said.

They looked impressed. "You got one hell of an assistant here, Mr. Jackson. We'll take your word for it. We'll be on our way now." They said and left their seats and eventually the whole building

The room was quiet as he slowly turned to look at me. "You gotta be outta your damn mind to come in here like that and tell them those lies." He said

"Lies?" I asked. "I don't lie, Mr. Jackson." I innocently replied

"First you came in here unannounced knowing I'm in an important meeting, you lied and said you were my assistant and you promised them something really unrealistic! I should have you fired."

"But will you?" I asked. The grin never left my face as he just stared at me, unable to answer.

He exhaled and just proceeded to glare at me as I stared back with my arms crossed

"I just saved your business some time, Mr. Jackson. You should thank me." I shrugged. "I'm sure you wouldn't fire someone who saved you time."

He squinted at me and ran a hand down his face knowing perfectly well I'm right. "You're dismissed." He said and attempted to leave but my voice stopped him.

"Mr. Jackson I'm afraid I'll need a quick ride home. I took the bus here and I'd hate to take it back home." I said and my voice had a little bit of a pouted tone to it.

He scoffed and looked around like I was crazy again. "We've discusses this before, Ms. Arias-"

"Geneva." I corrected him

"Ms. Arias," he said anyway. "I'm not giving you rides and treating you like nothing other than my employee. You're not my girlfriend, you're not my lover, you're not my daughter, you're not my friend—you're nothing. So I don't see why I should give you a ride." He said

Despite everything he said, I still responded with, "So...can you give me a ride or not?"

He rolled his eyes and looked high up to the ceiling, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "You're not gonna leave me alone about it are you?"

"I'm afraid I won't, sir." I smiled. "I like your car. It's nice and fancy."

He sighed again and nodded his head. "I'm only doing this once and never again. Because like I said, there's nothing between us. You hear?" He asked and I nodded. "Got it, Michael."

I heard him mutter some things as we both exited the room and met Destiny on our way out. "Destiny I need you to set up my schedule and send it to me by tomorrow night. Don't forget." He told her and she quickly nodded and clicked some things into her iPad that she carried often

"Got it, Mr. Jackson." She answered as she watched the both of us leave the building.

Getting into his car got me all excited for the day I'll be driving a car like this. For the day I'll have this life.

"Don't talk to me, don't touch me, don't look at me. Just be thankful I'm giving you a ride home and that's it. I don't wanna hear nothin' from you." He instructed me and I nodded

"Yes sir." I saluted

The drive there was quiet. Just some R&B subtly playing on the radio and I took it upon myself to roll down the window just a tad bit. He glanced at me but said nothing as I allowed wind to slowly pour into the car.

"Say, Mr. Jackson," I started and he sighed at the fact that I'm breaking one of the instructions he gave me before he started driving. "You haven't given me my check yet."

He took a while to answer. "It's in my house. Meant to send it in the mail soon. If you want it now, we could stop by my place quickly and I could give it to you." He offered.

I grinned extra wide. "Your house? Well Mr. Jackson that's so nice of you." I placed a hand to my chest

"Never mind."

"No no, that won't be a problem."

"Alright then." He said and took a different way to his mansion.

We parked outside and I saw some paparazzi across the street from where he lives. Body guards were by the gates as we pulled in. I've been here before—twice— but it never fails to amaze me when I come.

We got out the car and entered his house which is always kept at a colder temperature than most. "Take off your shoes. I don't need your dirty feet messing up my precious floors." He told me and I took them off with no hesitation.

"Wait in the kitchen." He said and I did so with ease. I looked around at the big kitchen and spotted the white wine placed randomly onto the black granite island. "Don't mind if I do." I said to myself and poured me a cup as I waited patiently.

He had some low music playing from the living room and I listened to it briefly before he came back with an envelope.

He stared at me and scoffed. "So you took it upon yourself to get some wine. Real bold, Ms. Arias."

I shrugged. "Figured I'd get comfortable, Mr. Jackson."

He held out the envelope to me. "Here, now let's go." He said but I held up a finger

"And not let me finish my wine? That's a little rude don't you think, Mr. Jackson?" I asked and he glared at me before nodding his head with a smirk. "Alright. I'll let you finish your wine." He eased off a bit and I nodded

"Thank you."

He took it upon himself and got some wine too. It was silent as I took my time and sipped my wine elegantly—like I was at a ball.

"So, Mr. Jackson." I said, making him cut his eyes over to me. "Since I basically saved your business, don't I get a reward for that?"

He scoffed again and set down his wine in front of him. "Reward? What do you think this is?"

"Me saving your life." I shrugged. "Your business would be dead and gone."

My cocky words seemed to surprise him as his lips curved into a smirk and he walked towards me almost face to face like earlier.

"What kind of reward? Hm?" He asked, staring at my lips as he spoke and I shrugged. "A promotion maybe?"

He chuckled lowly which I don't see him do often—laugh or even smile.

"Promotion?" He asked and I nodded. "You know as a gift for buying you time...doing you good in that bedroom of yours upstairs.." I trailed off making him laugh lowly again

"You're really bold aren't you?" He said and at this point he was inches away from my face as I grinned up at him—

Before I could answer, the front door opened and revealed a woman of high class and a short temper-

"Michael tell your damn security I'm your stupid wife and they don't need to question me each time I come here!" She grunted, slamming the front door and he stepped back from me and cursed to himself

I just grinned.

He walked into the front room where she was. "What are you doing here again?" I heard him ask

"I hope you didn't forget I once lived here for some time and I have some things to come collect. I have a flight soon so move outta my way. I want nothin' to do with you if that's your concern." She went on and on

"You can't come into my house anytime you like, Naomi."

I realized this was the "wife" he's always talking about.

"Yes the hell I can. I have every right. Plus I shouldn't be taking advice from a cheater." She emphasized and pushed past him until she entered the kitchen where I was.

I swayed the glass of wine in my hand back and forth as she stood and stared at me with squinted eyes as Michael trailed behind her and cursed to himself again.

"Oh..so this is the bitch you've been cheatin' on me with huh? She's why you've been so busy to work things out with me huh?" She got louder the more she spoke and looked at me with pure venom

"I did nothing with her." He denied as she tried to come closer to me but he stopped her while I didn't even flinch.

I just sipped my wine.

"What's this bitch even doin' in my house like this?" She asked and turned to him. "You've disrespected me plenty of times but to have a whole 'nother woman walkin' on my floors?" She asked and turned back to me, taking off her heel

She didn't throw it yet but it sure looked like she was going to. He blocked her from stretching her neck out at me any longer before he spoke. "This isn't even your house Naomi. It's mine. And you said we were over—so yeah I've been inviting women but it's over now." He confessed

She paused and jerked her head back at him. "I neva said we were over. We were taking a break. Get that in your brain!" She poked at his chest and glared at me again

"I bet this bitch can't fuck you as good as I can. She don't love you as much as I did. She can't replace the life we had together." She said as her breathing was hard and her eyes were piercing

I didn't wanna do any of those things but I let her think it as I just stood there, holding my wine. "We didn't do much, I swear." I said but my tone was purposely not convincing.

"Bullshit!" She spat and threw the heel that was in her hand towards me but missed as he tried his best to restrain her but was obviously having trouble. "Y'all prolly have been goin' at it for months." She concluded

It wasn't true but again, I'll let her think it.

She shook herself from his grip and stood straight as she grabbed the heel she threw at me and put it back on. I saw she was holding back tears. "Y'all better watch out." She said before giving me one last glare—not forgetting to push Michael to the side as she walked out the house with another slam

We were left standing there looking stupid—well..at least he was. I'm fine and yet quite amused.

"So..about that promotion."
**

A/n: excuse any mistakes💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 184 19
Monica Jones has had a very tough life. She is an only child and lost both of her parents. Now, she currently works at a business building named Jack...
6.1K 331 8
|| 2022 MJFAs FINALIST ; BEST SHORT STORY || 𝑨 𝑴𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑳 𝑱𝑨π‘ͺ𝑲𝑺𝑢𝑡 𝑹𝑢𝑴𝑨𝑡π‘ͺ𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑢𝑹𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑹𝒀 π’•π’‰π’“π’Šπ’π’π’†π’“ 𝒆𝒓𝒂 **MATURE C...
24.8K 1.3K 56
[Completed βœ…βœ¨] πŸ’₯SNEAK PEEKπŸ’₯ ⁠❛❛ I hate you, don't you dare come near me. ❞ ~ ⁠❛❛Do you think you can just leave me like that? I love you and I will...