Brother of Wind (ninjago au)

Oleh DatNinjaLloyd

Morro's not a ghost!! yay! and he's on the ninja's side it's literally just the of series but with Morro in i... Lebih Banyak

chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
aaaaah! thank you!
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
morro sketches
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
holy crap
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
so about my mistakes
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29 THE FINALE

chapter 23

2.2K 58 78
Oleh DatNinjaLloyd

In the small village, Skales and Pythor emerged from under a manhole cover.

"It's here! I feel it!" Skales exclaimed joyously.
"Calm down!" Pythor said.
"There's no need to attract unwanted attention."

"Look! The ninja!" Skales pointed. The five were outside. The four boys practicing with Morro sitting on the ground watching.

Skales sighed.
"Now there's no chance to take it."
"Patience, we're snakes remember? They'll never see us coming." Pythor said as he held up the advertising poster.
"Hmmm. Open audition?" The two sank back down into the manhole.

-guess what? Back to the realm of madness-

The brothers were catching their breath after finishing the battle.
"The vortex back to Ninjago is just over that buff. Please, you first." Garmadon gestured to the peak of the mountain.

"Though we live in two different worlds, I still see good in your heart, brother." Wu approached the glowing blue light.
"The battle between our worlds is inevitable. You put too much trust in me." Garmadon pushed Wu from behind, however Wu grabbed onto the edge.

"But I came for your help to save your son. Did you lead me here to destroy me?" Wu questioned.
"See you on the other side." Garmadon stepped on Wu's hand making him gall into the vortex. Garmadon followed shortly after.

A random field in Ninjago, a bright blue light appeared in the sky. Wu appeared on the ground after a bright flash.
"I'm back, Ninjago!" Garmadon laughed evilly.

-omg, we're back in Ninjago-

The day of the talent show has come! The four ninja preforming were wearing stripped suits and hats that matched their colours, while Morro still sported his casual clothes.

"Then kick ball change, barrel roll, barrel turn, and we all do the double wings—" Cole instructed. Jay jumped too far and bumped into Kai.
"Ow! Dude you gotta follow me!" Jay said.
"Follow you? You're two beats off!" Kai said.

"Actually, 2.72 off of the beat." Zane stated.
"Zane that doesn't help." Morro said.

"Guys, guys! Let's not make this any harder than it needs to be. We just stick to the plan and keep up the charade until the trophy's revealed." Cole informed the others once more.

"Once we steal the Blade Cup, we can argue all we want once we get back home." Cole finished.
"But this is your hometown, Cole. Don't you want to try and win it?" Jay asked.
"ugh, they only dance step I wanna perform is called get-me-out-of-this-nuthouse-and-let's-burn-these-memories-from-my-head."
Cole said angerly.

"What?"

Cole and the other ninja turned around in shock. Lou had snuck up on them and herd their conversation.

"Dad... I--" Cole wanted to explain.
"You... You were going to steal it?!" Lou asked. Cole sighed.
"Dad, I didn't mean for you to hear that, but-but I'm glad you did. There's something I've been wanting to tell you."

"All these years, I haven't been training to be a singer or a dancer. I found something new that I'm really good at. Dad..." Cole used his spinjitzu to change back into his ninja gi.

"I'm a Ninja." Cole admitted. His father gasped.
"And the truth is, if we don't steal that Fangblade—I mean, Blade Cup—there's other people that will. Bad people. Serpentine." Cole took out the golden scythe from the case.

"And we need it to save the world. I know how ridiculous this sounds, but I'm proud of who I am, and I want you to be proud of me, too." Cole told his dad.

Lou frowned.
"I can't be proud of any son who thinks stealing is right. And I'm not gonna wait around to watch you make a mockery of our family's legacy."

"Dad, I--" before Cole could say anything, his father had walked away.
The others walked up to Cole. Morro placed a hand on his comerade.
"You happy now?" Cole asked.
"I'm glad you confessed, I just wished it was on better terms." Morro replied.

"I'm sure he didn't mean that." Kai said.
"Maybe if he just saw you in action?" Jay suggested.
"No, it's... It's okay." Cole sighed.

Suddenly, a group of serpentine wearing pretty pathetic disguises walked out of a dressing room.

"Treble makers?" Kai read the sign on the door.
"Wait a minute, what are they doing here?" Jay asked.
"And who do they think their fooling?" Morro added.

"I can't help it if I offend anyone. My only job will be to tell the truth."

The ninja herd a familiar voice coming from the other side of the curtain. Kai peeked out into the audience and saw Pythor, sitting in the judge's chair with a fake beard on.
The dude literally swallowed the original judge and took his place! No, actually, he's still alive inside Pythor. Bro...

Two guards escorted the blade cup onto a pedestal with the spot light shining right on it.
"The fangblade!" Pythor remarked.
"Uhh, you mean the blade cup." One of the other judges corrected.

"Yes, yes, whatever!"

Skales and a few other serpentine took a place in the audience. Kai walked back to his friends.

"Looks like we're not the only ones with plans to steal the blade cup!" Kai said.
"Pythor's here!

"This complicates things." Zane said.
"Then I say we make our move!" Jay said.
"I agree! We should take it before they have a chance!" Morro said.
"We're not gonna steal it!" Cole said.
The other we're shocked at Cole's change of mind.

"We're gonna win this competition! We're gonna do it, our way!" Cole said.
"Our way?" The others repeated.

The serpentine were performing on stage. They were singing horribly, the whole crowd was booing, while the serpentine present were cheering louder than ever. Their performance ended, and Pythor held up a score of 10. The other two judges put up 6.
Pythor growled at them and they quickly flipped it upside down to make 9.

"Aaand last, but not least!" An announcer ran onto the stage.
"The royal blacksmith-- uh?" He stopped as he got an update.
"Uh, this just in. There's been a switch, taking the stage next is... Spin harmony!!!!"

The ninja we're all back in their gi.
"If we're gonna do this, I want everyone to see who we are!" Cole said confidently.
"I have butterflies in my stomach." Zane said.
"Aww come on! That just nerves!" Jay said.

"No, I really do have butterflies." Zane opened his compartment and a few butterflied flapped their way out.
"That... Is not normal." Morro said.

The announcer called the group once more.
"Let's do this! For Cole!" Jay said.
"If we can do the tornado of creation, we can score perfect 10s out there!" Kai said.
"I can say anything, and it will go to elevate our team unity!" Zane said.

"I'm glad you guys are my friends. Let's do this!" Cole said.
"You guys better get on stage quick before the withdraw your showcase." Morro said. They all nodded.
"Ninja-goo!!!!"

Suddenly the stage went quiet and dark. Four spotlights lit up to reveal the ninja. Synched with the music, they preformed a dance to the weekend whip!! All four boys were moving together, none slower or faster. The crowd cheered. Morro smiled from behind the curtain.

Skales told the other hypnobrai he was with to go on stage and sabotage the ninja.
The serpentine closed in on the ninja.
However, they just fought them off like pros. A few came out from behind to sneak attack them. Still didn't work. Instead, Morro ended up sliding on stage to knock the serpentine down.

"Ooh, hey look who decided to join us on stage!" Cole said.
"What else was I gonna do? Watch? Just keep giving me enemies." Morro responded.

Jump up kick back whip around and spin!

The five simultaneously did spinjitzu as a group. Serpentine on top of the stage, cut the ropes holding up sand bags to try and take the ninja down but they easily kicked it away.

Morro blew the surrounding serpentine into the air. The others jumped up to strike them down then landed with a stylish pose. Zane did the moon walk!

The serpentine came out from a trap door on stage. Cole ran at them. He jumped up and hit the first on his head with his foot. Cole then flipped to hit the second's head with his hand. Finally, Cole used the serpentine as a springboard and headbutted the last.

Cole landed and rawred.

(XXDDD)

The others gasped.
"The triple tiger sashay!" Zane stated.
The crowd erupted in cheers.

"Oh, he did it!" The announcer ran onstage beside Cole.
"The triple tiger sashay! He's danced the impossible!"

Cole stood there shocked as if he didn't realize what he just did. Vole got a standing ovation from everyone. The other ninja ran to embrace Cole.
Two judges held up 10s, while Pythor held up a 0. The audience was displeased. Then, the original judge that Pythor had swallowed, poked his arm out and wrote a 1 beside the 0 on the sign.

"What? I didn't write that!"
"It's a perfect score!!!!!" The announcer yelled.
"Spin harmony wins... The blade cup!!!!"

The trophy was presented to the ninja with the spot light shining on it. Cole took it and showed it off to the crowd.
"Ooh, this is a travesty of epic proportions! I demand their be a recount!!" Pythor yelled. No one could hear him under all the cheering.

Cole gazed into the audience. He kept looking in different directions and rows of the seats. Eventually, he found one empty seat. Cole sighed in disappointment.

The ninja walked backstage.
"I've never felt more alive!" Zane exclaimed.
"That's was um... Delightful!" Morro said.
"HAHA!!!! We did it!" Jay yelled as he jumped up and down.
"No, Cole did it!" Kai said pointing to the black ninja.
"Because of you, Ninjago will sleep safely tonight!"

"Thanks, but... Go on and celebrate without me." Cole handed the trophy to Jay.
"Winning this doesn't feel the same without my dad being able to--"

"Cole!"

"Dad?!"

"I saw it all son. I saw it all." Lou walked up his his kid. Cole ran towards his father. They embraced each other for one big hug.
"You saw me dance?" Cole asked.
"More importantly, I saw you fight." Lou replied.

"Those serpentine were up to no good, trying to steal the show, and I saw you stand up for what is right!" Cole's dad said.

"I was wrong. I shouldn't have pushed you so hard to follow in my footsteps." Lou said.

"Everyone is born with a special talent inside that's just waiting to get out."

"And you, were born to be a ninja." Lou turned to Cole.
"You're not mad?" Cole asked as the other ninja approached the two.
"How can I be? My son's a hero!"

"Oh, sorry to interrupt your little family reunion, but did you know it's me, Pythor?" The anacondrai took off his disguise.
"Yeah, actually." Morro said.
"You couldn't fool us Pythor!" Cole said. The five closed in on him.

"I didn't want you to miss out big show stopper!" Pythor motioned to some serpentine on the catwalk. They barged into large boxes that ran into hanging stage lights, making them fall right over top of Cole's dad.

"Dad!" Cole ran to protect him.
Then, the debris fell on top of the two.
Pythor chuckled as he slowly slithered away with the blade cup.
The ninja coughed in all the dust.
"They took he fangblade!" Jay said.
"Cole!" Kai pointed.

The four ran up or the pile of stage lights. A bright light was shining from the side. It was Cole's scythe.
"He'll be okay!" Morro said.
"He found his true potential!" Zane said.

Orange light emerged from the pile of stage lights. And from underneath, Cole. He was stronger than ever, glowing with an orange aura around him. Cole threw the junk aside and helped his dad up.

"Wha-- what?!" How did we survive that?" Lou asked amazed.
"You said it yourself! You're son's a hero." Morro said.

"Son?"

Cole closed his eyes and embrace his new power.
"Cole's found his true potential! His relationship with his father must have been holding him back! Zane concluded.
"He's indestructible!" Jay exclaimed.
"Ugh, great. So now I really am the only one who hasn't figured out my special power." Kai sighed.

Cole turned back to normal.
"Is everyone alright?" He asked holding his head.
"What just happened?"
"We're all okay son!" Lou said.

Back at Cole's dad's house. The ninja were excitedly conversing the events with another set of tea.

"So, I guess the score card reads,
Pythor: 2
Ninja: 0." Jay said.

"Yeah, but all we need is one, there are still two left to find." Cole said.
"Who knows? Maybe when I unlock my true potential, I'll turn into the destined green ninja!" Kai said.
The others laughed.
"This again?" Morro sighed.
"The only thing you're destined for, is a more inflated ego." Cole said putting a hand on Kai's shoulder.

Lou walked in the room holding a picture frame.
"It may not be the trophy, but it'll still look good on my wall." Lou hung it up.

The picture was of the five ninja laughing with the blade cup. They cheered.

"As far as I'm concerned, your all family now." Lou said. Everyone went in for a group hug.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.1K 299 56
This story is about a girl ninja (y/n) who has wind powers. She's happy, she's living with her brother and other Ninjas in the bounty and everything...
36.7K 1.7K 38
Ninjago Series » Book 1 The Ninja hadn't quite made a name for themselves yet, as Garmadon was waiting to make his move. But the Serpentine are emerg...
9.2K 261 39
(Takes place during March of the Oni) (Book Cover is mine! Please don't take it without permission!) Lloyd is the green ninja and Harumi is the Quie...
3.2K 83 24
The story is after the day of The Departed and Morro didn't disappear, he has self no idea why. But he became really close with the ninja and they as...