A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#88

2.9K 287 24
By ManviGupta512

"To what do you guys think about it?", Kaushal asked Sidharth and Shehnaaz.

Kaushal had entered their apartment at 11 today. He wanted to talk to them about their joint project.

Since, he was the manager for both of them, only he was present to keep the project in front of the two.

He was at their apartment to ask them about a great offer.

"Well it's Manish Malhotra's collection!", Kaushal said.

Shehnaaz gasped and squealed in happiness, "The Manish Malhotra?".

"Yeah! And he has made this wedding collection. He wants the two of you to present his collection.

He said that he had been searching for the couple whose chemistry is over the top and since there was a big hype about you two, he checked you guys out.

And well just like everybody, he loved you too!", Kaushal said.

"This is like great! It's huge man! Manish Malhotra wants us to present his collection!

Wow, I haven't done modelling since a long long time. I started off as a model but then had to leave it when I had to enter the serials.

It would be great to do modelling again!", Sidharth was happy about this too.

"Han yar, mujhe bhi modelling kiye kitna time ho gya na. Music videos aur gaana gane ke chakkar mein bhul hi gyi that I actually started my career as a model. Being a model again, is making me feel amazing! I can't wait for it!", Shehnaaz said.

"To meeting Kab ki rakhen? Whenever you guys want because Manish Malhotra is ready to meet you whenever you want to meet him!", Kaushal said.

"Mein to free hun naa abhi Kaushal? As in projects nhi hain na abhi mere 2 - 3 din tak?", Shehnaaz asked.

"Nhi nhi, tum dono free ho ek week ke liye!", Kaushal said.

"OK to aaj shaam hi mil lete hain, kyun Shehnaaz?", Sidharth asked.

"Yeah, that's fine by me!", Shehnaaz said.

"Tum dono Shaam mein office aajao fir, wahin bula lete hain unko! Time, mein abhi unse confirm karke batata hun tum dono ko!", Kaushal said.

This was a great opportunity and they would have agreed even if they weren't getting a crore each, because they both missed their modelling days but being offered a crore for presenting his collection was just too huge and good to be true.

They have never been offered this much for their modelling. It was just so great.

First of all it was a wedding collection, secondly it was Manish Malhotra's collection and thirdly, the money offered to them was too much.

They both got ready by 5 and the time given to them for the meeting was 6.

Sidharth opened the passenger door for Shehnaaz to come out, once they reached the basement of the management company.

Shehnaaz was about to unbuckle her seat belt when Sidharth did it for her. She smiled at him.

They both took the lift up towards Kaushal's office and all this while Shehnaaz's hand was securely wrapped around his.

"Baby, mera hath chodd!", Shehnaaz said trying to pull her hand away.

"Kyun chodun?", Sidharth asked in confusion.

"Baby tune hi to bola ki hum abhi public nhi huye! To hath pakdega sabke samne?", she asked innocently with a pout.

Sidharth chuckled and pecked her pout. Shehnaaz gasped, "Sidharth agar lift ruk jati aur koi aa jata toh?", she asked.

"Ruki to nhi naa? Aur hath pakad liya, kisine dekha bhi to bhi koi baat nhi!", he said.

"Koi baat nhi?", Shehnaaz asked in astonishment and Sidharth nodded.

What is wrong with this man? He is always just too private with everything.

He never lets his personal life come in front of the eyes of others.

And now he is holding her hand knowing that there will be many people in the office.

God knows what's going on in his mind?

Seeing him hold her hand like that, she felt a sudden outburst of love for him.

She often gets these random outbursts of love for him, and today was one such day.

She kept looking at him lovingly with a goofy smile plastered on her face.

When then reached the floor and the lift was about to get opened, Shehnaaz tugged his hand and made him lean towards herself to kiss him.

It was just a tender and comforting kiss, instead of a passionate and wild one.

They both came out of the elevator and found Manish Malhotra and his team already waiting in Kaushal's office for them.

As soon as they entered, he got up to greet both of them.

"Hi!", Shehnaaz said sweetly while giggling. She was thrilled to meet the fashion designer in person.

She has always wished to be able to do modelling for him, but she never got a chance. And now she was standing in front of him.

"Hi sana! Sana bula sakta hun?", he asked her sweetly. He was already in awe of this girl. She was beautiful beyond words.

Her plump cheeks, little nose and almond shaped eyes were all that he needed.

He immediately visualised her in one of his dresses and she looked like a goddess. He was happy with his choice.

Not only Shehnaaz, he was also on awe of the couple. He didn't fail to notice that Sidharth was holding her hand protectively.

They might just be friends on front of everybody, but the way they held hands, said something else about them.

Noticing them, Manish felt a sudden sense of warmness fill in his heart.

They both looked adorable together. He obviously chose the correct people for his wedding collection.

It already seemed like they were married for years, and they both presenting his collection was something that he was eagerly looking forward to.

The way Sidharth rubbed the pad of his thumb on Shehnaaz's knuckles, didn't go unnoticed by him. He observed both of them closely.

The way Sidharth held her protectively, they way Shehnaz looked up at him again and again, the way he gave her assurance from time to time, the way she smiled at him and the way he smiled back, was enough to make him imagine both of them on the ramp.

They both are going to rock the ramp floor. He knows for sure that the Lakme Fashion Week is going to see its greatest ramp walk this year.

"To Kaushal ne aap dono ko breif kar hi diya hoga. But there is one more thing i want to tell you guys. Actually, I made this collection 5 years ago, but I didn't get a chance to present it.

Uss saal the theme changed and wedding collection was not included.

And then after an year when it was finally the time to present it, I didn't get the perfect models with the perfect amount of romance, passion, chemistry etc.

Also, I wanted some sort of adorable stuff. Agar koi chemistry achchi dikhata tha toh they were not able to act cute.

Koi cute hota tha, toh i couldn't see the hotness and chemistry in them.

So, I have been waiting for 5 years to show this collection. And now I have found the perfect couple with totally the absolute amount of spices that I need on the ramp.

Its going to be beautiful with you two in it. And, obviously you guys are going to be show stopper, that's it! So what do you think? ", Manish finally asked.

"We think... We are going to do it, right Shehnaaz?", Sidharth said looking towards Shehnaaz and smiling at her.

"Oh God, I miss modelling. I miss walking on the ramp. Sundar sundar dresses, wow!", Shehnaaz giggled, making everybody in the office including Manish Malhotra and his team, laughed seeing her being all excited.

"So, is that a yes?", Manish asked. He had been waiting for the perfect couple for 5 years and he has them right in front of them. He wanted desperately for them to agree to his offer.

They both nodded while smiling at him. They signed the contract. Everybody inside that office was satisfied and happy.

If they both couldn't come out in public willingly, then they can atleast wear the wedding dresses in front of everybody as models.

Sidharth has started showing his affection in front of the people! Does it mean anything? Is it related to the big thing that he is going to do, to propose her?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me and please let me know if I am writing upto the mark!

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 12.8K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...
393K 41.9K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...
5.9K 737 10
What is love? A four-letter word; nothing outlandish, but the way we all exaggerate it, we make it sound like an equation of maths, which can never b...
148K 10.6K 36
Here is my first fan fiction on SidNaaz. Also there will be other contestants from bb 13 and 14 as supporting characters. This story is mainly about...