My friend, The hybrid(BTS/ AU...

Galing kay tinnietinyseokjinnie

Fletcher's life was already tough with the everyday problems of adulthood but now she just got another additi... Higit pa

Before ya read ❤️
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
24%
25%
26%
27%(last chapter)
A/N

23%

163 10 0
Galing kay tinnietinyseokjinnie

The guards took me into another room this time a lot bigger. And I wasn't alone.

Other full breed animals and hybrids looked at me.

Their teeth showing as they growled at me.

Oh no

I slowly backed against the wall as the wild hybrids got closer.

"Please no," I cried as I started running.

I heard feet heavy on my heels.

There were no doors I could find that could help me escape.

Something cut my calf making me fall down in pain.

Laying on my back I was met face to face with a panther. I gasped as it growled at me.

"Nice kitty," I said with fear.

The panther showed its sharp teeth as it raised its paw ready to inflict pain.

I covered my face getting ready to scream until I heard a loud wolf roar. I uncovered my face and seen NamJoon standing over me.

"THIS ONE's MINE," He growled as he launched his clawed fingers at the panther.

I hurried to stand up, ignoring the pain in my calf. I felt NamJoon pull me by my waist behind him.

The other hybrids didn't seem to care and starting running to attack NamJoon.

I took off running when NamJoon got knocked down.

As I ran I started banging on the walls in hopes for something to open up. An untamed horse ran out from one of the side walls I hurried and went inside closing it

I heard heavy breathing behind me.

Fuck,

I turned around and my eyes widen. I instantly dropped to the floor and crawled over to the hysterical person in the corner.

"JIM JIM STOP SCREAMING ITS OK," I cried as he stops for a second before hugging me

"I thought I was a dead man," Jimin cried into my shoulder." They threw me in here with this Rabid horse and he started going crazy and I can't feel my leg,"

I looked over Him and saw his knee bent out of shape.

"Umm honey I think it's broken,"

I heard Jimin start bawling as the realization hit him.

"Shush shush relax I'm going to get us out of here," I said as I helped him up.

Jimin whimpered in pain as I carried him to the door.

I went to pull on the door only to find out it's locked.

"Ok maybe I'm not going to get us out of here," I sighed an I helped Jimin sit back down.

I walked back over to the door and started banging on it.

" NAMJOON!!" I yelled"NAMJOONNNN," I yelled again in hopes he could hear me.

The little window on the door making it hard to see. I didn't hear much of the chaos anymore

"NAMJOON," I yelled again. I sighed" I'm sorry Jimin," I mumbled.

I tried looking through the window again and jumped back when bright blue eyes were staring back at me. I heard some growling on the other side and I hurried to protect Jimin as the door was getting pounded on.

Jimin gripped on to me as the bolts from the door were being knocked out the wall.

"It's okay, we're okay, you're gonna be okay," I whispered in his hair as I held him.

The door flew open and an angry looking NamJoon stood there.

His eyes flashed a Hazel color before he dropped to his knees and crawled over to me.

He stared at me for a minute before pulling me away from Jimin and holding me in his arms.

"I thought I lost you," he whispered

"No, not yet," I joked

"Are you hurt?" He asks as he checks me out.

"Just a little scratch on my leg nothing too serious,"

"Let me see," he said as he starts pulling at my legs.

"Joon I'm fine, I promise," I said as I gripped his face. I watched as NamJoons eyes turned that bright Orange color again.

"Okay," he said as he bit his lip.

I smiled before letting go and turning to Jimin. NamJoon grabbed me back making me face him again.

"We need to help Jimin," I whispered.

"Yea Umm, right," NamJoon says as he finally lets me go.

"Cmon Jim, Jim we're getting you out of here," I said as I helped him up.

"Let me," NamJoon says as he picks up Jimin.

"Please don't drop me, I'm fragile," Jimin whines.

We made our way out of the cage and found a hallway.

"How did you find this I couldn't find anything while I was running,"

"I know this place by heart, nothing has changed all they did was rebuild it," NamJoon says as he finds a hospital room to hide Jimin in.

"What are you doing?" I asked NamJoon as he started tearing wood from the walls.

"Jimin's leg is broken, we need something to keep it straight until we can get to an actual hospital," he says" look for something to hold them together,"

I nodded as I started searching in the room.

"You would think in a damn hospital room they would have something like string," I huffed as I didn't have any luck.

NamJoon looked at me because letting out a noise.

"Heyyyy," I said as he yanked the strings from my hoodie. NamJoon started tying that around Jimin's homemade cast.

"Need more," he said as he takes off Jimins shoe and uses the string from it." there,"

I glanced at Jimin and saw he fell asleep.

"Wonder if there's anything in here that would help the pain,"

"Wake him up while I check," NamJoon says.

"But he's so peaceful right now," I sighed.

Fletcher," NamJoon pauses"Wake him up," I pouted as his eyes flashed green.

"Fine," I huffed as I softly shook Jimin.

Jimin flinched in pain.

"Hey, hey calm down Joon's looking for some pain medicine," I said as I held his hand. Jimin nodded before closing his eyes again"stay up for us Jim Jim,"

"I can't find anything," NamJoon says as he still searches.

"Try in the closet," we heard someone say.

NamJoon and I turned to look towards the door. The doctor from earlier was standing there with armed guards.

NamJoon pushes me behind him and growls at the guy.

"Ahhh NamJoon that's cute protecting the pretty girl again?" Dr. Poloyham says as he moves closer to us.

I felt NamJoon tense up and his claws pop out.

"Calm down big guy wouldn't want your friends to get hurt," Poloyham says as he looks behind us." looks like the little one already did,"

"Just let us go," I yelled.

"Rightttt so you can go and tell the world about how I mistreating these rats?" Poloyham laughs"I rather gain new test subjects," he shrugs.

The armed guards came in and grabbed us one by one.

"BE CAREFUL WITH HIM!" I yelled as they rough handled Jimin.

"Take em to the lab," Doctor Poloyham says.

Jin

I waited in Hobi to give the signal as he pretended to get ready to operate on Jungkook.

"Hobi please don't," Jungkook begged.

"Hurry and shut him up it's making my head hurt," Doctor Poloyham said.

He ignored him as he turned on the gas and placed it to Jungkook's face.

"Sir the other hybrid and the other two kids escaped the jungle,"

I saw the doctor groan and call for a couple of guards and stormed out.

"What are you waiting on get a move on," The rude guard said to Hobi as he poked him with his gun. Hobi sighed as he picked up a blade.

Hobi gave me the signal and I quietly made my way over to the guard.

Pouring the liquid onto cloth I grabbed the guard from behind and covered his mouth.

The guard hesitated for a bit before finally giving in and passing out.

Looking over I saw Hobi already taking care of the other two guards.

"So much for keeping it clean," I laughed.

"Quick change of mind," Hobi says as he cleans the blood from his hands."Can you carry him?"

I nodded as I grab Jungkook and throwing him over my shoulder.

"Jesus this kids heavy, "I huffed as we walked into a different room.

I sat Jungkook down on one of the benches.

"He'll be up in a little bit," Hobi said as he logs into a computer.

"What's all this?" I asked as I looked at the cameras.

"Every place in the building," Hobi answers"I'm downloading everything to a flash drive so we can show the president this,"

I let Hobi do his thing as I kept on the lookout.

An ear-popping sound started playing.

"What the hell," I said annoyed. I caught Hobi starting to twitch."Um, Hobi?"

Hobi didn't answer, all he did was scrape his nails down the mental desk.

I started to back away as he fell out of the chair and covered his ears.

"Um... Kookie this would be a good time for you to wake up," I said getting scarred as Hobi's eyes started changing colors and his Caine teeth poked out.

"Hosoek you okay buddy?" I asked as I pulled Jungkook against the wall.

Hobi started growling as his nails grew longer and he started turning more animal-like.

My eyes widen as his human features started fading away and started morphing into a mountain lion.

The lion's tail knocked over something on the desk causing a button to activate and red alarm lights started going off over the other ear-piercing sound.

I hurried to reach for the door but it was locked.

"Oh, we're fucked,"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

43.6K 1.5K 48
"I lost you, and I found you, and I lost you again, but now no one can take you away from me, and I intend to keep it that way. Cause I love you." Ji...
47.4K 1.8K 24
Jimin finds who he lost years ago. His crush, lover, best friend, his favorite person ever. But, some things changed.. Yoongi isn't 'Yoongi' anymore...
3.2K 233 26
I have to stop him..... Stop him before i loose him The second part of "My life Finally Changed"
226K 11K 26
❝i'm just a product of the system, a catastrophe ❞ ••• where jimin's grandmother passes away and leaves her two hybrids with him. ••• started: 17/2/1...