You're My Melody[Rohye Versio...

By dyroyoon

Well, to be honest this is my second work for rohye couple so enjoy it coz I've just think about the plot and... More

๐Ÿ’•1. Who Are Them?
๐Ÿ’•2. Partner Or Rival?
๐Ÿ’•3. No, I Won't
๐Ÿ’•4.New Colleagues
๐Ÿ’•5. Ahh, Why Now?
๐Ÿ’•6. It's Not Her Fault
๐Ÿ’•7. Let's Call It Even
๐Ÿ’•9. I.... Forgive You
๐Ÿ’•10. Let's End This
๐Ÿ’•11. Bad Or Good
๐Ÿ’•12. Let Me Help You
๐Ÿ’•13. Silent Revenge
๐Ÿ’•14. Different
๐Ÿ’•15. His Family
๐Ÿ’•16. She's Gone
๐Ÿ’•17. I'm Lost
๐Ÿ’•18. Found You
๐Ÿ’•19. About Us
๐Ÿ’•20. Are You Jealous?
๐Ÿ’•21. His Birthday
๐Ÿ’•22. I Believe You
๐Ÿ’•23. First Move
๐Ÿ’•24. It's Not Too Late
๐Ÿ’•25. Friendship Or Love
๐Ÿ’•26. Fall In Love With You
๐Ÿ’•27. His Sincerity
๐Ÿ’•28. Let Me Love You
๐Ÿ’•29. Yes Or No
๐Ÿ’•30. Like? No.... I Love You
๐Ÿ’•31. Officially Dating

๐Ÿ’•8. What Happened Last Night

158 20 6
By dyroyoon

The next day,

"ahh...., I really thirsty... Emm...where am I?, ehh... It seems like si yeon's room and why did she sleep beside me? And....What am I  doing here?, shouldn't I sleep in my own room?" wondered ha jin. As soon as she opened the door, she was shocked to see rowoon standing in front of her room.

" yah, neol!!!, what are you doing in my room? " shouted ha jin. She was too shocked to see that man's face again.

"emmm, where am I?" asks rowoon seems like he didn't know his situation as well.

"ahhhh...." groaned him in pain.

"yah, rowoon ah, neol, gwenchanayo ?" asks Ha jin worriedly. She then felt his forehead.

"I think you should go to the clinic, rowoon ah, your body is hot," 

Rowoon then pushed her hand aside and said,

"I don't think I've give you the permission to hold me," said rowoon bluntly. He tried to walk by himself but he nearly collapsed again luckily ha jin was there to hold him.

"emmm, can't you let down your ego? I just want to help, you're quite stubborn, did you know that?"

"could you please stop talking, you're making me more dizzy," sighed rowoon.

"arasseo, arasseo, anjaseyo," nodded ha jin and she asks him to sit at the couch while she get some medicine for him.

"ohh, hyung, are you wake up already? Ehh, ha jin noona too, did you guys wake up at the same time?" smirked do hwan.

"aniya," answered them at the same time.

"uwuu, relax, I'm just kidding, where's si yeon?" asks do hwan.

"how did you know my manager?"

"ahh, we've introduce ourselves yesterday, right, hyung ?"

"emmm," answered rowoon lazily.

"I'll check if she's wake up already or not but before that......."

"ehh,are you sick, noona?, why you take out some pills?"asks do hwan worriedly.

"emm.....geobjongmalyo.....you shouldn't worry about me but him, here.......eat this, both of you should eat breakfast and then went straight to the clinic, his condition will be worst if he didn't see a doctor," said ha jin while giving rowoon some panadols to eat and a glass of water.

"gomawo...., but you don't have to make us breakfast, we'll get going after this, kajja... Do hwan ah," said rowoon and he took the pills.

"heol.....why your wrist swollen, noona? Hogsi.... Someone hurts you?" asks do hwan again when he see ha jin's wrist.

"ahh, this.... Aniya, it's just...." stuttered ha jin. She didn't know how to explain the situation. Actually, it's rowoon who made her wrist become swollen. He holds her too tight yesterday until it is a little bit swollen.

"it's me....who did that to her," answered rowoon calmly.

"hyung!!!, what are you doing now??, ppalli, apologise to her, be a gentleman, can you?" scolded do hwan.

"we don't want to have breakfast here, kajja, do hwan ah," said rowoon and quickly grabbed his coat and went outside.

"hyung.... But,..."

"ehh, you guys want to leave already but you don't eat breakfast yet," asked si yeon whom just get out from her room.

"ohh, si yeon ah, well.... I think we can't becoz rowoon hyung seems in rush so let us talk again later," replied do hwan as he was in hurry to catch up with rowoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hyung, didn't you are so rude to her just now?"

"nope, she's supposed to apologise to me and thanks me, yesterday.....ahh...it's really messed," sighed rowoon. He still dizzy and all he wants is just sleep. He didn't get to sleep last night thanks to do hwan whom always snoring.

"ahhh, okay, we'll went to our apartment first and then we can discuss about today's schedule, okay?"

"what is my schedule for today?"

"emmm, well meeting with ha jin noona, she will interview you guys for 20 minutes and choosing the best characters for all of you in the webtoon series,"

"yah, why I need to meet that woman again, it gives me a headache, you know?"

"hyung, could you be nice to her?, you see this morning she's worried about you and even gives you some pills but you..... You just ignores her and treat her as she's the one who should be blame for, you didn't asks her what she feels or is she okay, you just yelled at her, sighing about working with her and now you hate to see her face?, what's have gotten in you?" nagged do hwan.

" kemanhaeyo, ppalli, my head really can't tolerate anymore, " rowoon moaned.

" look, you with your excuses again, and let me asks you.... Why you didn't like her ? "

Rowoon remains silent. His condition actually become worst and he already faint.

"hyung,answer me," asks do hwan again. As soon as do hwan Park the car at the basement, he sighed.

"he slept already?, hyung, wake up, we've arrive, hyung..."

"wait, why he didn't move?, hyung, wake up!!!," do hwan asks again and this time is the same too.

"omo....omo..., his body is too hot, hyung, hold on a little bit, I'll take you to the hospital," immediately do hwan start the car and speed it to make sure he arrive at the hospital in a short time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"okay, so for tomorrow, I'll choose the suitable characters for you guys and your dialogue in the webtoon series,and.....can you guys asked rowoon to meet me if he's still want to do this project coz we've a lot to talk about and he didn't join our meeting today so.....," before ha jin could continue, sun woo suddenly come in with a serious face.

" guys, get ready quickly, rowoon.... He...."

" ohh, waeyo, sun woo oppa, is something happened to him? " asks Ha jin immediately as she the first person to ask.

" his condition is worst, he's in ICU right now, he has a fever and his temperature almost 40°C, we need to hurry, "

"take me with you guys too, you don't have to worry I'll not talk about works with him, it's just..... I want to visit him, but I he's my friend too," explained ha jin.

"arasseo, noona....,gomawo for treating us like your friends, you're the best," praised Chani.

"let's go or else we'll missed the visiting hour,"replied ha jin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" ohh, si yeon ah, what are you doing here? " asks do hwan whom waiting for his hyung outside.

" emmm, well, eonnie asks me to bring this for rowoon oppa, she said this will make him felt better if he eats this, "

" what is this?"

"abalone porridge, eonnie's omma made it, she asks her to made for him,"

"Wahh...I'm touched, ha jin noona was so nice to him, I didn't get why he never treat her nicely," sighed him.

"it's okay though, anyway imo always made the porridge if I'm sick too, both ha jin eonnie and her mom are kind, that's why I always treat her like my own sister," said si yeon.

"noona.....how is she.....?, is she okay?"

"well, she's okay....coz lee ha jin that I knew always has the bright personality and even though she's hurt or in pain, she never shows becoz she wants everyone surrounds her could be happy and didn't worry about her, she's the strongest and hardworking girl that I've never met and you know sometimes I adore her for not complaining about her life and her problems as well," explained si yeon.

" wow, are you sure you're her manager?, I just thought that maybe you're her sister for real, you seems to know everything about her, " teased do hwan.

" well, I'm her best friend and we're housemate too, of course we're like sisters," laughed si yeon this time.

They chat for about 30 minutes long and they didn't noticed that the doctor in-charge had just done checking on rowoon.

" emm, are you his guardian? " asks the doctor.

" yes, it's me, I'm his brother, " said do hwan calmly.

"well, his condition is stable now and you can check on him now," added the doctor.

"kamsahamnida, bagsanim," replied do hwan.

"emm, brother???" asks si yeon.

"of course, he is my brother," smiled do hwan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emmm, well we need to see how rowoon will react after this😌😌😌..... And aren't you curious how they will develop feelings for each other😁😁.... Stay tune👌👌👌.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 47.2K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
12.3K 325 45
Roxanne is a medical student and model from Germany. She decides to go to Seoul to work to gain new experiences and advance in he career. She attends...
99.8K 5.6K 110
Though the theme of this story is bit clichรฉ.. Kim Taehyung is a cold arrogant CEO and Jungkook is a common man in reality he is also damn rich.. Sto...
251K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...