Bad In Common

Af prinses1010

"Everyone has a chapter they don't want to read out loud. Mine just so happens to be a book." Allison Bridge... Mere

Welcome!
Prologue ✔️
Chapter 1 ✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chapter 20 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 ✔️
Chapter 23 ✔️
Chapter 24 ✔️
Chapter 25 ✔️
Chapter 26 ✔️
Chapter 27 ✔️
Chapter 28 ✔️
Chapter 29 ✔️
Chapter 30 ✔️
Chapter 31 ✔️
Chapter 32 ✔️
Chapter 33 ✔️
Chapter 34 ✔️
Chapter 35 ✔️
Chapter 36 ✔️
Chapter 37 ✔️
Chapter 38 ✔️
Chapter 39 ✔️
Chapter 40 ✔️
Chapter 41 ✔️
Chapter 42 ✔️
Chapter 43 ✔️
Chapter 44 ✔️
Chapter 45 ✔️
Chapter 46 ✔️
Chapter 47 ✔️
Chapter 48 ✔️
Chapter 49 ✔️
Chapter 50 ✔️
Chapter 51 ✔️
Chapter 52 ✔️
Chapter 53 ✔️
Chapter 54 ✔️
Chapter 55 ✔️
Chapter 56 (Last Chapter) ✔️
Epilogue ✔️

Chapter 6 ✔️

11.6K 504 125
Af prinses1010

☝️☝️☝️ Thank you for the lovely cover reader_vamprina! 😍

Dear Diary

Time doesn't stop. Not for anyone. You could be the Queen of Lala Land and time still won't stop for you. It just simply doesn't care. Your whole life could be falling apart in front of your eyes but the time will still continue on ticking. I sometimes think that 24 hours is too little for one day. I like to sleep in on most days so when I wake up I only have a few hours left of the day. Just imagine how cool it would be to actually control the time. Your alarm could go off and you could just snap your fingers and the whole world would come to a stop allowing you to continue sleeping. That would be awesome but unfortunately time's a bitch. The whole reason why I'm rambling on about time being a bitch is to say that a lot can happen in a few seconds. A lot of bad decisions. One of those bad decisions that I made in a matter of seconds was allowing Tyler and his friends to join me and Emily for breakfast. Somehow Emily agreed on my behalf that we would spend our precious Sunday with the 3 guys. I had no part in that agreement as I was in the bathroom at the time. This is not what I had planned for the day.

~ Ally

" It's better not to bother her when she's writing in that thing." I hear Emily say to the 3 guys in the backseat of my car.

I was waiting for the 4 of them to figure out what we were doing for the day. They kept on bickering about different ideas and so I pulled out my diary and began writing in it.

" Nerd. " I hear Mason, one of Tyler's friends, mutter.

What does writing in a diary have to do with a nerd? Since I've met Mason about an hour ago I already didn't like him. He's a stuck up rich excuse of a guy. He has looks and he knows it. With a tanned toned body, dark blonde hair and blue eyes he's definitely a catch for the female population. It's a shame he lacks in the personality department. He apparently thinks girls come crawling after him wherever he walks. He's the vice president of Dappa Dee, Tyler's frat house. Figures. It's kind of funny how seriously they take these frat house things. President, vice president? It cracks me up every time.

" Shut up you idiot." Parker, Tyler's other friend, says as he hits Mason over the head. Mason shoots him a quick glare before he focuses his attention back on me.

I like Parker. He's good looking I must say but he doesn't act like that's all to him. Parker has dark hair that almost reaches his shoulders and big brown eyes. He's smart as well. I think he's majoring in accounting or something like that. He's also part of the frat house but not as high up as the other two dicks in the car.

" Have you guys decided on where we are going?" I ask deciding to ignore Mason's comment. I'm not going to let him get under my skin. I'm trying to be a better person okay. Key word being trying.

Emily starts typing in the destination on my GPS without a reply. Guess it's a surprise then.

***

" Laser tag, really? That was your master plan? " I deadpan.

Don't get me wrong, I love playing laser tag but smoking and running don't go along too well. Emily, Mason and Parker all look excited as hell as they go and stand in line to buy tickets.

" Don't worry babe, I'll go easy on you. " Tyler says from behind me. I take a deep breath to calm down. Just him being this close to me already sets off alarms in my head.

I ignore Tyler's comment and join the others in line to buy a ticket. After we all paid for our tickets we go into the laser tag room. My eyes struggle to adjust to the dim lighting as the game instructor begins explaining the rules of the game.

The 5 of us store our belonings in lockers and start to gear up. I've forgetten how heavy the vests are. In a matter of minutes the warning bell goes off and we all scramble to a hiding spot. I run up a few levels and hide. The bell goes off again signaling that the game has started. I look around me for any signs of a possible threat. Seeing that the coast is clear I make my way up onto another level. Geeze I'm already out of breath. My eye catches a movement from my left and in a matter of seconds I lift my laser tag gun and shoot the person before he even notices me.

I do a mental happy dance as I walk further on. I'm not going to run if it isn't necessary. I manage to shoot two more people before I'm shot out of nowhere. It's hard to see in the dim lighting. Before I can aim my gun at the hidden threat I'm shot again. Seriously? I try and hide but I get shot again. Okay this person is really working in my nerves.

" You need to run dummy." I hear a small voice tease me from my left. I look over and notice a kid probably not older than 7 aim his gun at me. That's why I struggled to find the person who was shooting at me. He doesn't give me a chance to run as he shoots me again.

" Stop shooting me!" I say frustrated as I back away from the kid. He just keeps on shooting me. I aim my gun at him to shoot but he ninja dusts. Just as I think he's gone I see him round the corner and shoot me again.

This is why I don't like kids.

" Go shoot someone your own size!" I hear Emily yell as she shoots the kid a few times. The kid runs away as Emily walks over to me.

" You're welcome." she winks before grabbing my hand and dragging me along with her.

" The boys have teamed up and I'm sure they are on their way to shoot the shit out of us. It's better if we stay together." Emily explains as we go down a few levels.

We walk around for a few minutes in search of the boys. I hate this waiting game. I can't handle the nerves that comes from knowing that someone can jump out at any moment. It's like walking through a haunted house.

As Emily takes the lead I make sure no one is behind us. We walk like this up and down the levels. Where the hell are these boys? I see that kid again but he quickly runs away as he notices us.

" Well well well." I hear Mason's irritating voice. It's hard to not recognize.

" Shoot!" Emily yells but before I get the chance we are being cornered up by Tyler and Parker. All 3 boys have their guns aimed at us. I have my gun aimed at Tyler and Emily has her's aimed at Mason. Parker has the upper hand seeing as he is in the clear.

" Drop you weapons!" Mason yells.

" You dumb ass we aren't in some kind of gun fight." I say still aiming my gun at a smirking Tyler.

" Boys let's talk about this..." Emily begins but before she can even finish her sentance the boys start shooting at us.

From that point on things got out of control. We were now a group of 5 people just shooting each other and not trying to make a run for it like most people would until the game ended. I was out of breath just from standing and shooting. I really need to stop smoking and start exercising more. The 5 of us change out of our gear and grab all our belongings.

" Let's go ice skate!" Emily shrieks in excitement once we exit the laser tag room.

My breath hitches in my throat as I look over at the ice rink. I've gone ice skating a few times yet I still can't ice skate to save my life. Other people make it look so damn easy and here I am still holding on to the railing while 5 year olds pass me. Not a good image for my reputation.

" Well I was thinking we could head home seeing as it's getting late." I suggest as I look down at the time. It's only 2pm. Please buy my excuse.

" No way. They have a session starting in 5 minutes. We'll leave here before 4pm so you can go do whatever nerd stuff you usually do. " Mason says as he pushes past me.

" Mason for the love of God I will hit you so hard that your ancestors will feel it. " I say as I lunge towards him. Before I'm able to lay a finger on him Tyler wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me back. Mason stares back at me with wide eyes. I can't help it, he just triggers me.

" Calm down. " Tyler whispers into my ear. I release a breath of frustration and clench my fist.

Emily awkwardly clears her throat before saying something about the ice rink. I didn't quite hear what she was saying because I was throwing Mason a death glare sent from hell.

The group starts moving towards the ice rink and Tyler pulls me along with his arm still wrapped around my waist. I wriggle out of his grip and he gives me a confused look. We all pay for our tickets and head inside. I regret wearing shorts as I enter the ice rink. We all hand in one shoe in exchange for a pair of ice skates.

One by one the group starts skating on the ice. I say a quick prayer before putting my left foot on the ice. Holding on to the railing I bring my right foot onto the ice. I make slow movements to try and get away from the entrance so that the people could go through. Holding on for dear life I move forward. A few kids start whining about how slow I'm moving and then skates past me. Definate slap to the ego.

" You can't ice skate?" Tyler asks as he comes to a stop next to me.

" No." I mutter as another kid passes me.

Tyler chuckles as he skates till he is in front of me. He grabs both my arms and holds it between us so that there is still some distance. Out of shock I lose my balance but Tyler quickly swings his arm around my waist to hold me up.

" What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yell and attempt to hit him but I'm way too scared that I'll lose my balance again.

" Just trust me." Tyler replies as he grabs both my arms again. He starts moving backwards which makes me move forward.

" You just need to feel the rhythm. " Tyler says as he keeps on moving backwards.

Feel the rhythm? That makes no sense.

We keep on moving like this as Tyler slowly starts letting go of my arms. I'm too concentrated on the movement of my feet that I don't realize he had let go. That is until I lost my balance and missed the railing making me fall flat on my behind.

" Motherfucker." I curse as I try and get up. Tyler is no help as he is having a full blown laughing fit. My body immediately starts shivering from the cold ice beneath me. Tyler finally gains some sense as he helps me up.

" You should've reached for the railing. " he chuckles.

" It was too far away." I say shivering from the cold.

Tyler notices me shivering as he wraps his arm around my shoulders and starts leading me towards the nearest exit.

" Come on let's get you off the ice. " he says trying to hold in his laugh.

We reach a round table and Tyler heads off to get us some coffee. I take the time to warm up my body but it's no help as my behind is still wet from the fall. I look over at the ice rink and see Parker chasing Emily on the ice. My eyes lands on Mason who is trying to flirt with a group of girls but fails miserably as they skate away from him. Good choice.

After a few minutes have passed I look over at Tyler. What the hell is taking him so long? I spot a girl clearly flirting with him as she runs her hand up his chest. I don't think I've ever seen him look that uncomfortable. I can't help but laugh at the sight. Tyler looks over at me, silently begging me to come to his rescue. Oh right, I should probably do something.

Struggling to stand up in my skates I slowly make my way over to Tyler and the girl. I try my best to walk normally with the skates but my legs keep on wobbling.

" Hey babe. What's taking so long?" I ask loudly to gain both their attention as I sling my arms around Tyler's waist. Looking over at the girl who is clearing shocked to see me my face drops.

" Is she bothering you babe?" I ask Tyler not even looking over at him as I slowly look her up and down.

" Oh uhm no I was just getting some coffee to warm me up." the girl awkwardly smiles at me.

" Oh honey your makeup should be more than enough to keep you warm." I say and her face drops.

I feel Tyler stiffen as he tries to not burst out in laughter at the girl's expression. She doesn't say anything as she walks away, without a coffee in hand. I guess she took my advice.

I release Tyler as we both burst out in laughter. We gain the attention from a few by passers and laugh even louder.

"So coffee?" Tyler asks as we both regain the ablitly to speak again.

" I think I deserve it after coming to your rescue." I chuckle.

_______________________________________

Heyyy❤️

Thoughts?

Thank you guys so much for all the support and votes and comments and ahhh just being nice! ☺️

Rember to comment and vote 👀

Peace out ✌️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.8K 44
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
237K 9.3K 79
"Is there a reason you decided to spill your drink all over me," he asks calmly, his eyes forming an even more intense glare as he pats the sticky bl...
47.7K 4K 27
[2022 YOUNG ADULT WATTY WINNER] Penny Brooks's life is nothing short of perfect; during her reign of being a mean girl at Royal High School, she has...
232K 4.7K 36
Jolie Watson was used to being invisible at her huge high school in New York City, but when her parents split up and her Mom moved them back to her t...