Precious Sins ✓

By Angel_Keys

[Precious Series Book One] At 17 years old Adrien Aguilera is ready to take on his last year of high-school... More

Precious Sins
Playlist
Part One: White Canvas
Chapter 1: Memory Meadow
Chapter 2: Angel To My Ears
Chapter 3: Natural Artist
Chapter 4: Cherry Blush
Chapter 5: Sexual Tension
Chapter 6: Change My Mind
Chapter 7: Love Blossoms
Chapter 8: Tattooed Heart
Chapter 9: Sweet Vanilla
Chapter 10: I Like You
Chapter 11: Make Love
Chapter 12: Blueberry Pancakes
Chapter 13: Betrayal of Friendship
Chapter 14: First Lunch Date
Chapter 15: Cheer My Name
Chapter 16: Stress Relief
Chapter 17: The First Step
Chapter 18: Skin To Skin
Chapter 19: The Red Fox
Chapter 20: A Lover's Kiss
Part Two: Watercolour Paint
Chapter 21: Beloved Artwork
Chapter 22: Valentine's Day Lovefest
Chapter 23: Mr. Muscles
Chapter 24: Unease The Mind
Chapter 25: Sweet Talk
Chapter 26: Faithful Heart
Chapter 27: Love So Hard
Chapter 28: On My Shoulders
Chapter 30: Birthday Pancakes
Chapter 31: Paint Splatter
Chapter 32: Musical Therapy
Chapter 33: Kingly Love
Chapter 34: Pieces Of My Heart
Chapter 35: The Ghost Of Him
Chapter 36: Shards Of Glass
Chapter 37: Art Is My Escape
Chapter 38: Heartbeat
Chapter 39: The Heart Breaks
Chapter 40: Scars On My Skin
Chapter 41: Colour Me Red
Chapter 42: Heart Of Glass
Chapter 43: Watercolour Tears
Chapter 44: Art Therapy
Chapter 45: Red Velvet Cake
Chapter 46: Love & Justice
Chapter 47: Pink Lemonade
Chapter 48: The Promposal
Chapter 49: The Moon And Stars
Chapter 50: A Kiss Goodbye
Epilogue
Book Two: Precious Virtue

Chapter 29: Plan B

3.5K 113 29
By Angel_Keys

Precious Sins

Chapter XXIX: Plan B

[Adrien's POV]

My thoughts were racing a mile a minute. The moment that I felt something drip between my legs, I knew instantly that we fucked up. I could barely move from the fear that grasped onto my bones, sending ice-cold shocks throughout my body. I couldn't believe that we forgot to use a condom. God, I couldn't believe it slipped my mind! I should have paid more attention!

And it didn't help that Preston wasn't saying anything, he just looked at me with a shocked look on his face, mouth parted slightly as if he was trying to find something to say. My heart was pounding so fast in my chest, that I could hear it in my ears. I had to take a few breaths to stop myself from spiralling into a panic.

I could get pregnant. I didn't know what I would do if I got pregnant because of this. Preston was only eighteen. I was still seventeen. We couldn't have a baby now. We weren't ready. I wasn't ready, and just the thought of being pregnant right now was enough to send tears into my eyes, panic consuming me as I pulled my shirt down to cover myself, suddenly feeling exposed and uncomfortable as I dragged my knees up to my chest.

"Oh god. Oh god—"

"Adrien..." Preston said gently, a frown on his face. Tears filled my eyes before I could stop them and rolled down my cheeks, a sob teetering it's way up my throat. I wrapped my arms around my legs, resting my head against my knees and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Hey...it's okay, hun...don't cry," Preston bit his lip. He scooted closer and pulled me against him, his arms wrapping around me. My body trembled as I cried, my arm reaching out to grip Preston's shirt, and I leaned against his chest as he held me.

"I-I don't want to be pregnant, Preston, not right now," I whimpered, shaking my head. Preston shushed me quietly, holding me tight against him as he started to sway us side to side.

"It's only one time, babe...you might not get pregnant from this one mistake. Your cycle isn't for another couple weeks, right? Your chances are lowered when you're not on your cycle," Preston reassured, gently brushing his hand up and down my arm, "the drugstore is probably still open. It's open twenty-four hours. We can go and grab you a Plan B right now for a safety measure."

I nodded my head shakily. I held onto Preston for a few more minutes, savouring his warm comfort, and willed myself to calm down. When I was able to cease my crying, I inhaled a shaky breath, wiped the tears off my face, and pulled myself from Preston's hold. He flashed me a gentle smile. I bit my lip. He helped me clean myself up with the Kleenex we kept in the car, and then, I grabbed my underwear and jeans off the ground and slipped them back on.

"Hey...I'm sorry, Adrien. I got carried away. I should have made sure I had a condom on me before we did anything," Preston grabbed my hand gently, gaining my attention. He had a guilty look in his eyes. I shook my head, wiping underneath my eyes before I smiled lightly at him.

"It's okay...it's my fault too. We were both a bit reckless."

"I guess...but you shouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant because I was an idiot and forgot to use a condom. I should have been more responsible because you're the one that has to deal with consequences," Preston mumbled. I frowned. Just by the look on his face, I could tell he was beating himself up about it.

"I'm not mad at you, Preston...like I said, it's my responsibility too, so...let's just go to the drugstore and get the plan B, okay? I just really want to go to bed."

Preston sighed heavily and nodded his head. He pressed a kiss to my forehead before he slipped on his winter coat, and slipped back into the driver's seat of the car. I grabbed my own coat and carefully moved back into the passenger seat. Then, Preston started the car, pulled out of the driveway, and we headed to the drugstore.

I was nervous. It was a quick five-minute drive to the drugstore in town, but the entire time, thoughts raced around in my head. I kept tugging on the sleeves of my winter coat, unable to sit still. I didn't know how I was going to sleep tonight. My cycle wasn't for another couple weeks or so, so I was praying that I would get it. It would be a definite confirmation that I wasn't pregnant, so for once in my life, I was praying to have my cycle as normal in a couple of weeks.

When we reached the drugstore, Preston and I stepped out of the car. He held his hand out to me, and I took Preston's hand in mine as we walked into the drugstore. The drugstore was quiet and vacant of people when we walked in. We walked passed the isles towards the back of the store where the pharmacy was, and when we approached the counter, a pharmacist greeted us not long after with a smile.

"Hey, do you happen to have any plan B in stock?" Preston asked the pharmacist.

"Of course! I will grab one for you," She smiled sweetly. Then, I watched nervously as she wandered towards the back of the pharmacy. I leaned my head against Preston's shoulder, and he wrapped his arm around me, rubbing his hand up and down my arm to comfort me.

When the pharmacist came back with the small box, she set it onto the counter, her gaze turning to me, "okay hun, it's just one dose. You will experience some side effects of the pill, such as headaches, fatigue, nausea, nothing too extreme. It should go away after a couple of days. But if you do vomit, you will have to come back for another dose. Alright?"

I nodded, "Okay...thank you."

"No problem," She smiled. I moved to grab my wallet to pay for it, but before I could, Preston was already holding his card out for the pharmacist to see, and he slid it into the machine. I sighed heavily with a frown. After he paid for it, I took the pillbox and the receipt, and then, we were making our way back out of the drugstore.

"You didn't have to pay for it...Preston. I could have paid for it," I said to him once we reached our car. I slipped into the passenger side, the pillbox in my lap as Preston sat in the driver's seat.

"I paid for it because it's the least I can do since you're the one that has to take it," He glanced over at me. I frowned and bit my lip, turning my gaze down to look at the pillbox in my hand. I hated the amount of anxiety I was feeling. My hands trembled against the pillbox in my hands and I felt restless.

"Hey...look at me," Preston said. His hand pressed against my back. I lifted my head, noticing that he was looking at me with a concerned look. He rubbed my back softly, and then, he leaned over to press a gentle kiss against my lips. I relaxed slightly.

"Preston..."

"You will be okay. I'm here for you, you know that?" He asked. I nodded my head. Preston smiled gently, lifting his hand to cup my cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too..." I whispered. Preston kissed me once more before he started the car and we headed back to the house.

It was around 11:30 at night by the time we got home and headed inside. In the kitchen, I filled a glass of water and took a deep breath as I swallowed the pill with the water. After taking the pill, I turned the kitchen lights off and joined Preston in the bathroom where he was starting a shower for both of us, not really caring that it was pretty late for a shower. But honestly, I needed the warmth. I just wanted to stand under the spray and cling to Preston. Just to be close as possible to him.

We stripped out of our clothes. I stepped into the shower after Preston, relaxing slightly when the warm water hit my bare skin. I watched as Preston stepped under the spray, getting his hair wet, and brushed his damp hair out of his face.

I bit my lip. I stepped closer to Preston, wrapping my arms around him as I rested my head against his shoulder. Preston hugged me back, gently rubbing his hand up and down my back as he held me, and we stayed like that for a few minutes before Preston helped me clean up, and I did the same for him.

Then, when we were finished our shower, we dried off and got dressed in our pj's. We climbed into bed together, and I snuggled up against Preston underneath the warm blankets. He pulled me close to him as we closed our eyes, and willed ourselves to go to sleep.

***

"Are you sure you're okay? You can just tell your mom that you're not feeling well. You should just rest at home."

"Yes, Preston...I'm okay. I'm not going to miss a day of school because of a headache," I sighed, shaking my head. When I woke up this morning, I was met with a horrible headache. I wasn't surprised. The pharmacist had said that I would experience side effects. But just because I had a headache was feeling a bit tired, I didn't want to miss school. My mom would get suspicious and I didn't feel like telling her that I had to take a Plan B pill.

Preston frowned. He had a worried look on his face, but to my relief, he nodded his head, "alright...but if you still aren't feeling well later and you want to go home, just let me know."

"I will," I smiled at him. The bell rang by the time I tucked my binder into my bag and shut my locker. Preston returned the smile, shrugging his bag over his shoulder as he pressed a kiss to my lips.

"Good. I'll see you at lunch. I love you."

"I love you too."

Preston kissed my cheek. I watched Preston walk off down the hall, disappearing in the crowd of students. I sighed heavily and rubbed at my temples, before I headed down the hall, and wandered up the corner stairs to the third floor.

When I reached my literature class, I sat down at my desk. The class filled up quickly as everyone took their seats, and by the time I had my laptop open on my desk with my notebook beside me, Asher was strolling into the classroom, Marci following behind him. Asher flashed me a grin the minute he saw me and moved to sit at the desk beside me, a hand resting on his stomach as he sat down. Marci sat at the desk across from me, flashing me a smile and a wave.

"Hey, Adrien!" She greeted casually, and I flashed her a smile.

"Hey, Marci," I answered. Then, I turned my gaze to Asher, watching as he opened his laptop, and turned it on, "I'm surprised you're here, how are you feeling?"

"Hm? Oh, I'm okay. I was kind of getting tired of sitting at home all day...so I asked Daniel's mom if I could come in today. I need some other distraction that's not tv," He laughed gently.

I smiled crookedly, "well, I'm glad you're here. Do you need to catch up on your work? If you do, I can help during our spare next period."

"Yea, that would be helpful actually," Asher returned the smile.

"Oh, are you ready for that Calculus test next Wednesday? I swear, no matter how much I study, I'm going to fail," Marci spoke up. Asher groaned at that.

"Ugh, don't remind me. I've done nothing all week but lay on the couch, so I have no doubt I'm going to fail," Asher shook his head. He leaned back against his chair and placed his hands on the swollen bump of his belly, gently rubbing up and down, "plus, it doesn't help that I can't freaking relax without having Daniel around. I swear, being pregnant has made me more clingy. Sometimes I have to wrap myself in his sweater when he's not around just so I can have his scent with me."

"Awe, it can't be that bad, can it?" I tilted my head at him. Asher scoffed at that.

"Oh, trust me. It's pretty bad. Whenever you get pregnant, you'll get real fucking clingy with Preston. Just wait."

I tensed up at Asher's words. I fell silent and turned my gaze back to my laptop. What happened last night came back into my mind full force, and now, I was worried about it all over again. Preston told me not to worry, but I couldn't help it. I wouldn't stop worrying until my cycle came, because then, I would know for sure. Right now it was a waiting game and that made me nervous.

Asher furrowed his brows at me, sitting up straighter, "are you okay, Adrien?"

"Uh, yea...I'm okay," I glanced back to Asher and smiled at him before I turned back to my laptop. Asher frowned at me. He and Marci look at each other for a moment, and then back to me, but by then, the second bell rang, signalling the start of class. I was grateful that Asher didn't say anything else and instead grew quiet when our literature teacher stood at the front of the class and started talking.

And let's just say, I could barely focus for the rest of the first period. Not only was I too busy stressing and worrying over something I didn't have control over, but my head was killing me. I couldn't focus on my work because of my raging headache. Not only that, but I was tired. I couldn't sit still. My head wouldn't settle, and it was driving me mental.

I sighed and leaned my elbows on the desk, rubbing my fingers against my temples. They were tender to the touch. It didn't help that I was starting to feel a bit nauseous as well.

During the middle of class when the teacher left us to use class time to work on assignments, I got up from my seat. I signed myself out for the washroom before I made my out of class, walking down to the third-floor bathroom.

When I reached the bathroom, I walked in and headed to an empty stall. Chatter boomed around the bathroom as a group of queen's hung out by the mirrors, but I ignored them and stepped into an empty stall, closing the door behind me. I took a deep breath and leaned my back against the door, closing my eyes as I pressed my hands against my head.

Ugh. I really just wanted to go home, but I had to just get through the day. It would be fine. I have two hours after this class before my next one, so I'd be able to get some rest in the library or something. Yea. I would be fine. I could get through the day.

"Adrien?" Asher called out from the other side of the stall. There was a knock on the stall door I was in a second after. I released a heavy sigh, composing myself before I stepped back, and opened the stall door.

Asher stood there with a worried look on his face, Marci standing next to him, equally as concerned. I released a heavy sigh, frowning as I tugged on the sleeves of my hoodie.

"Are you okay?" Asher asked concernedly. I nodded my head, pausing as I leaned against the stall door.

"Yea...I'm just not feeling too great."

"What's wrong? Are you feeling sick?" Marci raised a brow at me. I briefly glanced over to the three queens who were standing over by the mirrors, and I noticed that they were staring at us while whispering to each other. Well, they were mostly looking at Asher. That seemed to gain Asher's attention, and he glanced over to the group.

"What, got something to say? Never seen a fucking pregnant person before?" Asher scoffed and narrowed his eyes at them. The queens stopped their mini gossip and turned their gazes away, before they quickly moved to leave the bathroom. Once they left, Asher let out an annoyed sigh and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I fucking hate people. Do you know how many people stare at me and whisper to each other every day? It's so damn annoying," Asher grumbled.

"They're idiots. Don't listen to them, they aren't worth your time," l said to him. Asher sighed at that, resting his hand on top of his stomach.

"Meh, it's fine. But we were talking about you. Do you want me to get Preston?" Asher asked. I shook my head.

"No, it's fine...I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," I nodded my head. I bit my lip albeit hesitant, before I took a deep breath, and ran my fingers through my hair, "I just...I took a morning-after pill. So I'm feeling some of the side effects from it."

Asher looked at me with furrowed brows. He opened his mouth to say something, but Marci beat him to it, "morning-after pill? Did the condom break or something?"

"No...we uh...forgot to use one," I murmured, a light blush coating my cheeks. I felt embarrassed talking about it. Asher looked at me with a sympathetic look on his face, and he moved to place a hand on my shoulder.

"I have some ibuprofen you can take. But if you need to go home, you should go home," Asher said. I flashed him a light smile.

"Ibuprofen would be nice...thanks, Asher."

"No problem," He returned the smile, "We should probably get back to class. We kind of just up and left to find you so I don't doubt we might get yelled at."

I laughed lightly and agreed. Asher smirked and wrapped his arm around me. The three of us exited the bathroom, walked back down the hall and headed back to class. When we got back, Asher was a godsend and gave me some ibuprofen that he kept in his bag. Hopefully, I'd be able to get through the rest of the day now that I had something that would ease the headache off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.6K 22
Please read Love Song from the Devil first, only then this book will make sense. Thank you. They have every reason to be together but after remaining...
46.3K 1.7K 42
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
182K 5.7K 28
| Novel | Version 1 ~ Published early 2018 ~ Burdened with undeniable romantic feelings for his best friend, Greyson feels as if his life has becom...
6.8K 557 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...