Spike my Heart - Miya Atsumu...

By saltysenpais

Haruka joins Inarizaki after she moves to Hyogo from Tokyo with her mother, halfway through her first year. S... More

SOS
Teach Me
Prick
Death
Secrets
Manager
Darkness
Genius
Wakatoshi
Soft
Summer
Lucid
Study Date
Earthquake
So be it
Date
Manager Genius
Only You Can
Itadakimasu 🍋
Nemesis
Best Friend
Shreds
Break
Changes
Depart
Again
Help
Birthday Party
Princess
Dream🍋
Sick
Breathe
I Bet My Life
Bully
Warm Up
How You Like That
Shortcake
Onigiri
Letting Go
Prank
Knight
I'll Find You
Hiccup
Aphrodite 🍋
Rakuda
Law School
The End
Hospital
Confront
Home 🍋
Love Pills
Misery
Sham
Sanity
Wife
Not an Update♥️
Puddle 🍒
Pet Snake 🍋
The Real End

Daydream 🍋

7.2K 293 328
By saltysenpais

Has slight lemon in the end 🍋

Haruka knew the day was too nice to be true. She wanted to run but her legs wouldn't listen to the signals her brain constantly sent. Her breaths became heavier as he backed her against the wall, she had memories flashing before her eyes and she prayed for a quick death.

"Haru..." he cooed "I've come for you, all the way from Tokyo. Do you know how upset I am right now?" He brought the blade to her face "He kissed you here?" He grazed it against her cheek just enough to draw a few drops of blood to the surface. She was so scared she didn't even feel the pain.

"Please let me go" she pleaded "Please!"

"No sounds, baby. Do you know how jealous I am? I saw you letting another man touch you, like a whore" he sneered and she had not been so disgusted in a long time.

She winced when he dragged the blade a few inches above the scar near her knee "Don't you remember how you got this? Don't you remember the consequences?!"

"I... I... I'm sorry" she cried as he cut her leg. He was waiting for her apology. "He touched your leg..." he pouted. "I'm so mad at you, baby"

"I'm sorry! I swear, I'm sorry" she was traumatised. She screamed and he shushed her, she bit her tongue listening to him.

"You listen so well" he said placing the blade in her hand "Now I want you to squeeze your palm when it hurts, okay?"

He covered her mouth and buried his face in the crook of her neck, marking her, her mind involuntary listened to what he said and squeezed her hand digging the blade into her palm.

She didn't realise what was happening when he was pulled away from her. Atsumu was dead furious he swung at his face so hard he fell out of the doors, almost knocked out. Someone called the police because Atsumu wasn't stopping. "How dare you..." he gripped his collar "How dare you hurt the one thing I can't live without"

When the police arrived he gave them a quick complaint and they took custody of Suzuki after asking Atsumu to come to the police station with Haruka and an adult. He quickly dashed back inside and felt his heart jump out of his mouth seeing all the blood on the floor. She still held the blade in her shaking palm.

"H-Ha-Haru..." he couldn't even think of the things she'd been through before. He was having an arrhythmia. He was nauseating.

"Go..." her eyes were closed "I'll be out in a minute" she opened her palm and he flinched at the sight. He swiftly got down before her and took her bloody hand "D-Don't... m-move" he slowly pulled it from her palm, his eyes so were blurry he couldn't see much. He was so scared he could feel his ears buzzing him deaf, his head was dizzy and his bile was churning.

"Look at me" he said but she didn't open her eyes "no, please..."

"Are you... hemophobic?" He asked and she nodded. "Oh, fuck." He tied a hanky around her wound and put her arms around his neck. "Hold onto me, love" he shrieked at how cold she'd turned. He swiftly picked her up and hurried to the nearest clinic.

Her mother was already at the police station when he carried her there. She held onto him so tight, burying her face in his shoulder she refused to face anyone. His grip around her intensified when he saw Suzuki in the police station. She didn't talk to anyone no matter what they asked. Atsumu called Kita since his place was close by so he could report what happened at their gym the other day. Kita need a while to get his mind together after seeing Haruka.

"Haruka..." Atsumu said hoping to get her to talk to the police.

"No!" she cried into his shirt. "I can't do this anymore"

"Atsumu..." her mother said "If it isn't too much to ask, could you take her home?"

"I will" he said and exited the police station. His arms shuffled her a little so she was comfortable "Please don't let go" she pleaded and his heart sank into the depths of the marina trench.

He took home like her mother told him to and placed her on her bed "Don't leave" she held his shirt.

"I won't, baby" he got under the sheets with her and engulfed her in his arms. "I'm sorry I should've realised sooner"

"It's not your fault" she whispered.

"It is... I promised to keep you safe and I couldn't. I was so scared when I saw you like that" he said "Oh, I should've killed him"

"No" she said "But thank you. Things...would've been... much worse had you... not..." she struggled out of his arms and pulled the drawer in her nightstand to take her pills and he helped her with a glass of water.

"Don't get involved in this" she said once she was better.

"I'm your boyfriend so I will"

"You're not my-"

"I'm your boyfriend until the day ends" he reminded her. "And by sunrise I'd be so deeply involved in this, when I see him next time I swear he'll die the death of a-" she clasped her palm against his mouth. "Don't say things like that"

She looked at the worry in his eyes. She hated how tensed he was because of her but that made her love him more than she did. He still wasn't tired of her and she was grateful for that. She inched closer to him and he thought he was in a sweet dream when she softly kissed the back of her hand which rested on his lips.

He stared lovingly into her dreading eyes, the pain reflecting from her daunting irises made him want to make her forget it forever. He pulled her hand away and wasted no time in kissing her. He gently laid her head against her pillow and hovered over her as he passionately kissed her. He pulled back when he felt her hands in his hair "Careful, babygirl" he took her wounded hand and placed it by her head "Are you better now?" He asked.

"I wish I could forget it" she sighed as he peppered kisses along her cheek. "I could make you but you're disturbed enough"

"How would you?" she hopefully asked him. She'd do anything to feel even slightly better.

"I can't tell you" he kissed her neck but looked at the mark on her "That bastard!" He roared.

"Please" she said.

"I'd do it in a heartbeat if you were mine"

"But I am your girlfriend today" she said and his heart throbbed.

"Sorry, baby. Not until you're mine every single day" he apologised with a kiss and when he pulled away she held the collar of his shirt "I will be if you get me to forget it"

He thought he heard her wrong.

A confident smirk spread on his sinfully gorgeous face "Then I shall do my best, babygirl" he impatiently kissed her before she could say anything else. He kissed her neck and she moaned, sending vibrations upto the tip of his shaft. He placed sloppy kisses over the mark so she'd forget it was even there.

His fingers reached the button of her shorts "May I?" Her eyes widened but she nodded.

"I'll show you what heaven feels like" he smirked. She pressed herself harder against the mattress when his hand slid in and touched her soft flesh. Her mind went spiralling when his rough fingers massaged her and she moaned. He felt paradise and purgatory all at once.

"So wet for me" he growled feeling her pulse against his fingers "So responsive"

"Miya san..." she moaned but almost screamed when he pushed his finger inside her. He pressed his lips against her while his finger worked in and out. "MIYA SAN!"

"Say my name, beautiful"

"Atsu san!" That was heavenly to his ears.

"ATSU SAN!" She screamed when his long finger curled inside her and she clenched.

"Stop tempting me like that" he groaned watching her ecstatic face and she kept calling out his name as she closed in on her release, making him lose every shred of his ego and patience. He felt his hand soak as his finger prodded her "Come for me, babygirl"

"ATSU SAN!" He kissed her as his finger skilfully made her unravel and she screamed against his lips. He pulled his finger out and sucked it clean "Fuck, I'm so hungry" she bit her lip when she saw his eyes go 50 hues darker.

"Did you forget about it baby?" His impatience was seeping through.

"Yes"

"Good. Because if you said no, I'd fuck you till you forgot even your name"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 463 43
~Love is realising that the other person is not perfect.~ Book One of the Heart Series. The books of this series loosely connect to each other but do...
4.1K 314 42
BOOK 2 AFTER {MISSING HEIRESS} OSAMU X READER -You don't NEED to read the first book but it'll help with context. -After losing your entire family...
58.6K 1.3K 16
(L/N) (Y/N), a simple girl with a passion for football and a deep hatred for volleyball. But what will happen when she meets the charming volleyball...
420K 16.9K 42
Includes spoilers:) The way life events happened for you had forced you to grow up quicker than you were supposed to. Your mother dying in a car acci...