zumiez- MP

By -KAICONSENTINO

just read;) More

zumiez ! 001

33 1 0
By -KAICONSENTINO

Keila Rihanna Jackson
16 | mexican and black

Asia Kalani Johnson
16 | black and Asian

Landon Christopher Sosa
16 | black

Alex Gabriel Chavez
17 | from Nicaragua

Mattia Polibio
17 | Italian and Mexican

everyone else as themselfs. This story takes place in the 1990's at LA, CA.

Sup, i'm Keila Rihanna Jackson but I usually go by Rihanna. I work at zumiez where I met my 3 bestfriends, Asia, Sosa aka Landon, and Alex. My mom works for this really rich family but we don't have much money. We live in the dangerous streets of LA as well as my bestfriends. I used to go to this rich kids school but I would get threatened a lot because i'm not white. Therefore I moved back to my old school. Anyways it's currently 11am, August 9. I'm about to head out to work. Today I have a shift with Alex. I wear black sweatpants and a black baggy shirt. I then head to the kitchen where my mom should be cooking breakfast before she goes to work.
Rihanna: good morning ma, what did you make for breakfast toda-
She wasn't there and I saw a note on the freezer. It said:

Hey baby I had to leave for work early but theres some waffles in the freezer. Make sure you eat breakfast, love you.
-mama

I really didn't mind so I just took out waffles and quickly made some before I was late. I grabbed the waffles, my skateboard, and started heading to work. Almost late for the third time this week. As I said we didn't have much money so I didn't have a car. I got to the store and Alex was already there. He has a car but it got taken away since he's been doing some bad stuff.
Alex: you were almost late. You know how mad Mr. Sanchez would be if he found out.
Rihanna: I know I know, it's just my mom has been going to work early and I have to make my own breakfast. Just don't tell him please. The thing I would hate the most right now is getting fired. My mom is struggling with her job and the bills so I need to help her out.
Alex: don't worry i gotchu you already know.
Rihanna: thanks dawg. Imma go get something from the back real quick be right back.
I walk towards the storage room where I was gonna get some shoes. As I was passing my bosses office he noticed me.
Mr. Sanchez: Rihanna, come in here please.
I cussed under my breath and turned around walking to his office.
Mr. Sanchez: late again? For the third time this week.
Rihanna: I know and i'm sorry sir, it's just my mom is struggling with work and i have to make my own breakfast. Plus there was a lot of people on the street.
Mr. Sanchez: alright I understand but I need you to try to get here on time or else i'm gonna have to fire you. She
Rihanna; fosho, i'll start being here in time.
Mr. Sanchez: alright you can go now.
I walked out of the office relieved that I didn't get fired. I quickly get the stuff I needed and organize them. At about 12pm customers started coming in. A lot of kids come in at this time of the year because of back to school. It was all just normal customers when this group of boys walked in. I'm not even gon lie one of them was fine asf.
Rihanna: yo homeboy over there fine asf bro.
Alex: ok I see you, go ask him if he need anything.
Rihanna: what? No! You do it!
Alex; i'm doing something now go!
He pushed me towards them. I started walking to them.
Rihanna: hey uh would you guys like anything in specific or any help?
Short boy: no we're good thank you.
Rihanna: alright call me if you need anything.
As I was walking away one of them said something.
?: wait!
Rihanna: yes?
?: do you have these in white?
Rihanna: yeah would you like me to bring them for you.
?: yes please i'm size 11
Rihanna: alright i'll be right back.
I got to the back and quickly get the shoes he wanted.
Rihanna: here you go. Need anymore help?
?: nah i'm good thanks.
Rihanna: no problem
I start walking away and not even 2 seconds later someone taps my shoulder.
?: excuse me young lady
Rihanna: yes?
?: will you please get me these shoes in size 3.5.
Rihanna: i would gladly do that but we don't have that model in size 3.5 but i can get you something similar!
?: no no i want these shoes. How come you don't have it in that size. You should be loaded with stuff schools starting soon.
Rihanna: that's the thing this is a very popular model and people buy it a lot which means we run out of them really fast, sorry.
?: well i'm gonna need your name.
Rihanna: my name is Rihanna and why do you need it?
?: i'm gonna report you to your boss for lying about this product.
Rihanna: what? Ma'am i'm not lying. We'll have a restock monday you can come if you like.
?: no i need them now. You even have the face of a liar.
I chuckle trying to not get angry.
Rihanna; i wasn't gonna be disrespectful but you're really getting on my nerves,
?: oh look she's being disrespectful.
Rihanna: yes i am you dirt-
Mr. Sanchez; ok! What seems to be the problem here ma'am.
?: this young lady is lying about not having these shoes in size 3.5.
Mr. Sanchez: she is not lying but we can talk this out and come to an agreement. No need to report anyone. Rihanna you can continue your shift.
Rihanna: alright.
I walked away back to the counter. I see Alex laughing at me.
Rihanna: shut up bro.
Alex: she was finna report you.
I hit him with lightly. I then turn around and see that boy staring at me. We just smile at eachother and then I turn around. No cap, he hot as hell.

itty bitty titty commitee✨

hi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.8K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
628K 8.1K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
700K 16.6K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...