Chasing the Past--A Carmen Sa...

By neon0ir

Carmen Sandiego, the elusive super criminal known for her bright red coat and conniving thieving skills, is p... More

Author Note
1---The Colonial Singapore Caper
2---The Glass Water Club
3---The Fourth Floor
4---New Friends, Old Enemies
5---Demons Await
6---The Dragon Dance Caper

AUTHOR NOTE

404 14 23
By neon0ir

Hey people! Sorry for the super long wait. I would like to apologize. For the first couple weeks, I lost inspiration for this story. After that, I started working on some oneshot ideas I had and also became busy with my home life. I'm really sorry! I got some chapters in the draft format, but then got grounded, as some of you may know. Well, I'm back now and I will be dividing my time.

Why, you ask?

BECAUSE I JUST POSTED MY ONESHOTS STORYYY!!! Go request and read and leave votes pleaaase!!! Thanks for reading - Tarah.

Oneshots cover:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964 24 7
My favorite episode's from Carmen Sandiego in written form, describing most of it in Carmen's POV. Player's hidden veiw in certain episodes will be r...
2.2K 66 9
Carmen finds herself in a hostile situation with multiple bullet-loaded guns aimed her way after being accused of kidnapping Julia Argent, her girlfr...
37.3K 737 13
A caper gone wrong. Suddenly, Gray is in the midst of the crime scene once more. But whose side will he be on? Highest ranking- 3rd in #carmensandi...
34.2K 950 44
Carmen Sandiego isn't afraid of sacrificing herself for her family and for the world that she loves so dearly. So when VILE is planning something tha...