Mafia King's Kidnapped Baby

By MitaliSharma9

Diya Mehra is a beautiful girl in and out. She is sweet , caring and loving . She is 23 years old and loves h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
CHARACTERS
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHARACTERS-2
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 32

17.9K 594 67
By MitaliSharma9

Emilia's Pov

Finally!!! Its time....

"Mel ....mel " i shouted excitedly from my room.

"What happened emmy why are you shouting" Melisa asked me

"Its time already , i need to leave for the airport.... I am finally going to explore the world....now mommy daddy and bro will see that i am not a little girl and that i can take care of myself" i said to her and she smiled (smirked)

"Ofcourse sweetheart now they will see that you don't need them anymore" she said

"But am i doing a right thing mel? Should i really go , i am really scared. What if something happened? What if i missed the plane or what if i got lost?" I asked her all questions in one breath

"Shush now don't you dare backout from our plan you will do just fine" she said

"Now comeon i have called an uber i will sneak you out from the back door then you will run and find the uber i book for you just around the corner ,it will take you the airport alright" she explained

"And here is the cash when you reached airport buy yourself a ticket of wherever you wanna go and yes don't take your phone with you buy yourself another one after reaching there ,alright now lets go" she said and took my luggage and held my hand then she took me to the back door of our backyard after that i did as we planned i hugged melisa and thanked her for helping me so much then ran and found the uber just around the corner.

"Emilia?" Asked the uber driver confirming if its me or not. He was in his mid 50's i think .

"Yes...to the airport please" i said and give him a big smile and he smiled back.

After that he started driving. I was looking outside and watched as the trees zoom passed us. Suddenly the uber started  misbehaving and then suddenly it stopped.

"What happened?" I asked the driver.

"I don't know let me check" he said and went out of the car to check the problem.

After few minutes i also got down to know what happened.

"What happened?" I asked him

"Its seems the engine shuts off.... You need to take another cab it won't start anytime soon" he said

"What....b..but there is no one in sight how will i get another cab and reach on time at the airport" i asked as tears appeared in my eyes. Driver sighed

"Ok ok i will help you find a cab alright" he said and took his phone out then talked to someone.

"Alright i asked my co worker and he said he is near us so he will come and take you to the airport alright" he said

"Thankyou " i replied and after waiting for 15-20 mins another cab came and it took me to the airport.

I paid the driver and went inside the airport then asked for the flights and they said that only one flight is left and that is for London and then there is a flight for newyork but it will took off after 3-4 hours.

So i took a ticket to london and boarded the flight.

I sat at my seat in the plane and look outside as the plane took off.

' Finally i am going to explore the world and that to alone. Now everyone will know that i am not a little girl anymore.' i thought to myself .

Melissa's Pov

Finally!!!! The stupid bitch is gone now i just need to call the boss and inform him .

I went to my room in servant quarters  then call the boss.

(B - boss and M - melisa)

M - "boss the bird is out"
B - "good job mel i will inform my men to capture that bird. Send me the details of the uber you booked for her i need to catch her before she reach the airport "
M - yes boss i will send the details to you right away.
B- leave from there fast before anyone catch you
M - yes boss

(Conversation ended)

"Whom were you talking to?" Someone asked from behind and I stiffen.

I turn around to see the head maid (laila) looking at me coldly.

"None of your business" i replied harshly and turned to go out but she hold my wrist tightly and turned me around.

"Whom were you talking to ? Answer me or i will take you to Marco sir right now" she said coldly

"Like i said none of your business who the hell do you think you are to question me you are also a maid just like me" i spat at her freeing my wrist and spun around to go back but she took a hold of my hair.

"I told you to answer me correctly but no you didn't so we are going to marco sir and now you will have to answer him and yes i am also a maid but a loyal one not a bitch like you" she said and drag me to Marco's room.

She knocked on the door still manhandling me but nobody opened it as i have gave him the sleeping pills before acting upon my plan as i knew he will become a problem if not handled correctly.

"He must be sleeping just let me go i was talking to my friend only" i said trying to divert her attention but the bitch didn't listen and continued to knock.

When nobody opened the door after few minutes she called the guards and ask them to open his door and they did as told .

When the door opened the guards went inside and tried to wake him up but he didn't. So the bitch left me and went to call the doctor and i took it as a chance to run away but the guards still standing outside stopped me.

After few minutes laila came back with a doctor and he told everyone that he was just sleeping and wasn't waking up because of sleeping pills he has taken.

I again tried to sneak out but the bitch caught me again.

"It was you wasn't it , throw her in the dungeon  and check on princess as well and i will call  master giovanni to inform about her" she said and the guards drag me to the dungeon and throw me inside and went away locking the door.

"Shit shit shit.... I need to leave before that Giovanni came back i need to do something but what???...." I muttered as i pace around in the dungeon.

Then i heard a ping and i remember i still have my phone with me.

I took it out and called the boss only he can save my ass now.

(Conversation ahead)

"Hello boss please help me they have caught me and locked me in the dungeon please help me" i said as soon as he pick the phone.

"Shut up you stupid bitch where the hell is emilia the cab number you send was found abandoned on the road and nobody was in sight. My men even checked the airport but she wasn't anywhere."

"What but i send her in that cab only i booked it myself please believe me"

"You better watch your back bitch tell them anything about me and i will personally come to kill you. Got it"

(Conversation ended)

He said and cut the call.

"What the hell is happening with me i need to leave from here " i muttered

'Where the hell is that stupid bitch if it wasn't for her i would have got everything i wanted but no that stupid girl just can't do anything right. Now she is enjoying somewhere and and i am stuck here.' I thought

"Once i get out of here i will personally hunt her down " i muttered angrily to myself.

Giovanni's Pov

We land few hours ago and now we are here to attend the ball/meeting with Spanish mafia.

Spanish don pablo introduced us with his daughter maia who i must say is very clingy.

She is following me wherever i am going and giving me seductive looks but sorry to burst you bubble i am a one woman man and i already have my princess i just need to find her.

As i was talking to some other mafia bosses with that maia clinging to me like a koala i got a call and excused myself from them.

But being the dumb bitch she is she didn't understand the meaning of my 'excuse me' and hold my arm trying to tag along with me.

So i gave her my best glare and she flinched but then mask it and pout.

"Leave .my .hand" i said lowly and intimidating .

After that i went outside to pick the call , it was our homeline number.

"Hello" i said

"Gio sir its laila "

"Yes laila why are you calling me? Is everything ok?"

"S..sir...i...no..." She stuttered

"Laila calm down and tell me what is wrong? "

"Sir Gio princess emmy...she..she is missing " she replied

"What? What the hell are you saying ? Where did she go? And where were the guards? Where was Marco? ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT" i all but screamed

"I am...s... sorry sir but Marco sir he..he was drugged and we can't find princess emmy, our guards went out to find her but she is nowhere to be found" she said

"Who?" I asked her knowing she will understand what i am referring to.

"It was that maid Melisa i heard her talking on the phone we have locked her in the dungeon" she replied and i closed my eyes  trying to control my anger.

"Watch her we are coming back" i said and cut the call .

After that i went inside and talked to mom and dad then bid our leave to pablo.

We reached directly to the airport and i found my men with our luggage standing beside my jet.

We boarded our jet and dad hugged mom trying to console her as she was crying non stop.

' Oh Melisa you did the biggest mistake of your life . You will regret the day you thought to make me your enemy' i thought darkly and looked outside the plane wanting to reach home as fast as i can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello readers

Hope you like the chapter.

Please vote and comment😘😘

Thankyou 😘

Enjoy😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 448 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
89.8K 2.2K 38
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
974K 17.7K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
69.2K 3.7K 50
#1 Legally InsanE Being the daughter of a prestigious Indian Politician has never been so difficult untill I come across the biggest lie of my entire...