You're MINE || Min Yoongi ✔ (...

By fangirl_hiraea

" ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴏꜱꜱᴇꜱɪᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ... More

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
Announcement
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞 ( 𝕄)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡
💜 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 💜
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝 💜
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕐𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦
#𝔹𝕋𝕊𝔻𝕪𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕖✨
Announcement
Shameless Plug😉
✨𝟙𝟘𝟘𝕂 𝕊ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ ✨

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟

1.6K 50 7
By fangirl_hiraea

~~~~~DAY 4~~~~

Yoongi's pov:

I woke up earlier than eunha today. Yesterday is really eventful for the both of us, she gave me all of her and I gave her mine. She had me wrapped around her fingers.

Everyday, I fall for her harder and I know that she's really the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. But I'll wait for the right time to ask for her hand in marriage.

For now, I'm glad that she's here by my side. Anyways back to the universe, eunha is sleeping cuddled up to me and I brushed her hair away from her face.

She's really a goddess, no wonder boys like her and kept flirting with her but sorry to those men cuz she's mine. She stirred up from her sleep and slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"good morning" she said in her morning voice.

"good morning my luv. Sleep well?" I asked and she nodded then hugged me tighter.

"let's get up now luv and I want to cook breakfast with you" I told her.

"okay, I'll just brush my teeth and tie my hair" she said.

"I'll wait for you here" I said to her and she head to the bathroom and get ready while I changed from what I wore last night.

After she's done, we head to the kitchen and prepare our breakfast then ate afterwards. After eating and cleaning, I decided to tell her what I planned for today.

"luv?" I asked and backhugged her.

"hmm?" she replied.

"Why don't you get ready? I want to spend time with you at the beach and bring you somewhere afterwards" I said.

"okay, do I need to wear formal, casual or what?" she asked me.

"wear something casual and you're comfortable in wearing" I replied and she nodded then head to our room to get ready.

I also went back to our room got my things and get ready in the other bathroom. When I'm done, I waited for her in the living room, she walked out of the bedroom and I just stared at her in awe.

"umm luv?" she asked.

"hmm?" I replied and stopped staring at her.

"what do you think?" she asked me with a smile.

"you look gorgeous, my luv" I told her and went towards her.

"let's get going?" I asked her and she nodded.

              ( she is wearing flats)

We then walk to the beach and appreciate our time together. We bought some souvenirs for the boys too. I brought eunha to a grill restaurant here to eat for lunch and after that, we roam around for a while then I told her that I'll be bringing her somewhere now before sunset.

We walk to the other side and we arrived at the side of the beach there is less people and no infrastructure or anything. I saw this earlier actually and I decided to check it out with her.

"woahhhh it's pretty here" she exclaimed.

"yeahh, but not as pretty as you" I said and she blushed and hid her face.

"let's take a picture my luv" I said and she nodded.

After taking a picture, we stand there watching the sunset. While watching the sunset, my eyes isn't fixated on the sunset but on her. As cringy and cliche as it sounds, she did made me soft for her. She is my sanity and I would kill if someone tried to hurt her, she deserves the world. I decided to do it now, even though the fear of her leaving is still lingering in my mind.

"eunha?" I said.

"hmm?" she replied and looked at me.

"we have been together for almost 5 months now and those 5 months have been the best. I'm glad that you gave me a chance to be with you and you changed me and helped me find myself." I said to her while holding her hand.

"luv, where is this going?" she asked.

"the night you decided to leave me. The night you left me with my heart, I know there and then that I don't want you to leave me again. I love you so much that it makes me insane just by thinking of you leaving me again. I want to give you something" I continued. She just look at me with teary eyes and confusion. I brought out the promise ring that I bought for her.

"a promise ring for now. I promise that I will be here for you no matter what and to be the reason for you happiness. Will you accept this promise ring, my luv?" I asked her nervous about what she will say.

"of course luv" she said and gave me her hand. I slipped the ring on and kissed her.

"I love you" I said to her while hugging her.

" I love you more"she replied to me.

We went to the restaurant and ate dinner then went back at the house. Tomorrow is the day where we will be leaving so we slept early.

A/N: Timeskip timeee!!

~~~~Few months later~~~~

Eunha's pov:

6 Months had passed since we went spend 4 days at our rest house and I gave my 'v' card to yoongi. Ever since then, he had gotten more protective of me and when he sees a guy trying to flirt with me, he would flip them off.

Yoongi really is easy to get jealous and very protective of me but even if he's like that, he knows his limits. Sometimes he would also pick me up  just for us to go to school together. Others get jealous of me because of how yoongi always treats me.

Back to the present, today is actually my 20th birthday and days before my friends and cousin have been asking me what I want to do for my birthday but I only told them that I don't really have something in my mind and to not give me anything because just them being here for me is already a gift plus we have school and there will be an event that will be held today.

They don't know about this but the teachers have asked me to perform today so I'm excited about the reaction of my friends and most especially yoongi when they found out that I'm actually the 'mystery performer'.

I will be singing my original which I'm looking forward for so yeah. I got ready for today and packed the clothes that I will be wearing for later and then lock the door and went outside.

I told yoongi that I want to walk to school today that's why he will not be picking me up. I dropped by at the coffee shop to buy coffee and then head to the school.

I kinda woke up late so I arrived there just in time before the bell rings. The teachers were already there so I head to our meeting place and get ready for the program.

We have been given a chance to do 1 last practice and we all did it in order. I'm the last performer and I will be performing after bts later. Thankfully enough they are still not here so they can't hear me or see me sing .

When I finished, I quickly back to the room and just in time I sat down, bts entered the auditorium. The first one who noticed me is jungkook.

"oh hi eunha, what are you doing here?" he asked me and the others turned and saw me so they waved at me.

"oh, the teachers asked for help and I gladly accept it so yeah" I lied to them and thankfully they bought it.

They went to the stage and practiced and when they're done, yoongi walk to me and capture me with a hug.

"hey luv" he said and kissed my temple.

"hey, good luck to your performance later. I'll be cheering for you guys" I said and smiled at him and the others too.

"thanks luv" he said and I nodded.

When the clock turned 9:30 AM, the program started. I changed to my clothes and went outside and sat at the chair in front.

        (Without the bag, glasses, and accessories except for the chocker and her promise ring)

I went and sat beside seohee and when she saw me, she waved and smiled.

"hey there, birthday gurl" she said and we hugged.

"hii" I replied and we both sat down.

"wait, why are you all dressed up?" she asked and I shrugged at her.

"I don't know either" I said acting as if I'm clueless.

"the teachers asked me to"I told her and she just nodded. Then my cousin came, and greeted me a happy birthday and hugged me.

" happy birthday cuz" he said.

"thanks oppa" I replied.

"you look good today" he said.

"thank you" I replied and we put our attention to the mc.

The program consists of games, trivias and 4 performances. Half way to the program, the mc called the next performer.

"now for our 2nd to the last performers. May I call on BTS!" the mc announced and we all cheered for them. They first performed their song called  "just one day". No wonder they are famous here in school. We were all, including me are Fangirling and it didn't help when yoongi kept looking at me.

" That guy really" I said while chuckling.

"he's going to be the death of me" I said to seohee and she just laughed.

"Well that's what you deal with and get for dating him" she said.

"I know" I replied.

Then when the song ended, they all told us  to stand up so we did. They performed their song called "jump". We are all hyped up and having fun. When the song finished, they bowed and exited the stage. We all gave them a round of applause. The mc appeared and did 2 more games and trivia.

After a while, bts arrived and took the seats on my left, of course yoongi seating beside me.

"how's our performance?" he said.

"I know that you guys are good but dang I didn't expect it the be DAEBAK" I said to them and they just chuckled at my reaction.

"Well I'm glad you all enjoyed it" yoongi said and kissed my temple. Halfway through the last game, I stood up and was about to leave when yoongi stopped me.

"where are you going luv?" he asked.

"oh uhh, I was about to go to the bathroom" I told him and he nodded and let me leave. When I reached the backstage, I let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding. The staff, helped me with my mic and we waited for the mc to announce.

"now for our final performer, let's give it up to our mystery performer!" the mc announced and the audience all clapped. the staff went out first to place a mic stand. After a while, I head to the stage and my friends and yoongi all look shocked to say the least but I smiled.

" Hi everyone!! Are you all enjoying the program? "I asked and they all cheered.

" OK so my first song will be 'I try by macy gray' which I will be dedicating to my grandfather who passed away 2 years ago. "I said and the song played.

" ok so, the next song that I will be singing is my original called 'thursday' and I hope you guys like it"i said and smiled.

When I finished, I bowed and said 'thank you'. Suddenly everyone started saying 'encore' so I look to my side and the teachers smiled and nodded. I head to the side and asked if I can use the guitar and they nodded. They prepared the guitar for me and I went back to where I was standing.

"I'll perform another song just for you guys and this song is called 'speechless'" I said and started playing the guitar.

When I finished the song, an audience asked me a question.

"eunha ssi is the song dedicated to your boyfriend?" the guy asked and I giggled slightly.

"maybe? Maybe not" I said and they squeeled and cheered.

"yieeeeee!!" everyone said.

I exited the stage then went back to seat beside yoongi. And the program proper continued until the end and when it ended, we are allowed to go home right away so I got my bag and was about to go home but got stopped by seohee.

" eunha, where are you going?" she asked.

"home" I said.

"nope you're not going anywhere. You're going with me" she said.

"w--what? Where are we going??" I said while she is dragging me to her car.

"you'll see" she said and told me to get in. While driving, we decided to listen to music.

"eunha, so how are you and yoongi??" she asked.

"going stronger as times goes by. We will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary a week from now" I told her.

"ohh that's great" she replied.

"how about you and my cuz eyy" I said in a teasing manner.

"he have been the best boyfriend I can ever asked for" she said and I nodded.

"oh By the way,  belated happy first anniversary to you guys" I said.

"thanks eunha, our boyfriends really *chuckles* are going to be the death of us" she said and I nodded in agreement.

"we're here eunha" she said and we both got out of the car.

"salon?" I asked her.

"yupp, we'll have our pamper day today since it's your birthday. My treat bestie"she said.

"oh no need, I can pay for myslef seohee" I said.

"nonsense, I'll pay for it. Its my gift for you" she said and hugged me.

"thank you so much seohee"i replied and hugged her back. We went inside and both got our nails done.

    (eunha's manicure and pedicure)

  ( seohee's manicure and pedicure)

After getting our nails done, I thought we're already leaving but seohee have another thing in mind.

"eunha, what do you say if we both get our hair styled?" she asked.

"Well, I don't mind though since I have been wanting to put color on my hair for the first time" I said.

"Well then, looks like we're on the same page" she said and smirked a little.

"let's get our hair done and let's see what will our boyfriends reaction is" I said and smirked too.

"let's do it" she said and we sat down and told the stylists what color we want and let them do the job.

"seohee what color did you choose?" I asked her.

"I choose the color rose gold for my hair" she said.

"how about you?" she asked.

"you'll see later" I said.

"okay" she nodded and after an hour, we are both already done. And when she saw me, she squeeled a little and smiled.

"dang gurl, you look hot" she said.

"thank you, you also look hot" I replied and we both laughed and she payed for everything and we left the salon.

                 ( seohee new hair)

                (eunha's new hair)

"so are we going home now?" I asked her.

"nope, not yet. We have one more stop" she said.

"okay" I replied. Then we drove off to wherever our last stop is.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟲 / 𝟭 / 𝟮𝟭

A/n: hellloooooo dear readers!! Hope you like this chapter and stay Gold everyone✨💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.5K 30
Book 1 of 7 in the Young Forever series Y/n is a college student who gets an intern assignment as a photographer at bighit entertainment. What happen...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
82.6K 4.8K 35
WILL THEY MEET AFTER 10 YEARS? - Trailer on Instagram- @jungk00kyy.
1M 27.4K 62
{COMPLETED} You are famous on Instagram and someone unexpected follows you. (This is my first ff) Started: November 2, 2018 Ended: November 22, 2018 ...