A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#86

2.9K 290 28
By ManviGupta512

Sidharth and Shehnaaz laid on the bed an hour ago. Shehnaaz was securely wrapped in his arms and her breaths were fanning over his chest.

His hand was on her waist pulling her close. Her hair were all over the place, while her bangs covered whole of her forehead.

She was the only woman in his eyes. He never ever felt that she was the most beautiful woman out of all the women, because for him she was the only women.

He never compared her or her beauty with any other woman.

Shehnaaz partially laid on him, half asleep. But  Tonight, sleep seemed like a strange thing for Sidharth. He was wide awake and couldn't put himself to sleep.

Too many things were going on in his mind. How could he sleep when he was not at ease.

The very first thing was, making the world know that Shehnaaz is his.

He has promised himself that it would be big, but he didn't know whether he was ready to make it public.

He wasn't sure that whether they both were ready to take all the judgemental and scrutinizing eyes that would definitely be thrown at them, once they make it official.

It was no doubt that people loved both of them. People loved Sidnaaz.

She had a lot of fans who loved her individually and it was the same for him.

Their fans seemed like an army which was ready to attack anyone who made a wrong comment about them.

They both were loved and pampered by their fans like anything.

How come they became worthy of so much love? Not only were they loved as individuals, the fans loved them as a couple as well.

The love that they gave both of them together and commendable. It was beautiful.

If somebody needs to know what adoration and admiration means, then people should watch their fans.

There were times when he felt really bad for not being able to give them the due credit, but he believed that they already knew how much he and Shehnaaz loved them

He knows that once they come out, some people are going to talk a lot of shit and nonsense about them, but at the same time, there were people who loved both of them, even  more than they both could imagine.

If there are people who might hate them or judge them, then there were people who have their back.

There are people who will unleash their anger on the all the trolling that they both might have to receive once they make it official.

NO matter what happens, it's going to be big. Whether it is love or hate that they receive, it's going to be big too!

Well this problem, is solved. Maybe it's not, but right now it's not seeming like a big problem.

Whatever happens, will happen but that's not going to stop him from making both of them public.

Thinking about the hate and scrutiny, he can not let their relationship be hidden forever.

But there is another problem at hand, Armaan Kapoor. The guy has been throwing advances as his girl and he isn't going to let that happen.

This guy has been on his nerves ever since the day of Shehnaaz's meeting for the music video.

If he could, he would just wipe out his face from this earth. But that's not possible.

He looked at the sleeping petite and tiny figure laying beside him. He knows that she is a lioness.

Sidharth knows that he doesn't even have to worry about Shehnaaz.

Armaan is the one, he should be worried about because of what Shehnaaz might do to him.

He knows that If Armaan even dared to flirt with her, she would give it back to him.

He wouldn't be surprised if she goes as far as scratching out his eyeballs.

She ia great at showing people their places and so he probably doesn't need to think much about their shoot together.

However, the fact that Armaan would be eyeing her, makes him flare his nose in anger. He can not even  think about another guy ogling  Shehnaaz.

If he does or says something, Shehnaaz obviously wouldn't spare him but he could just drool over her from afar and this idea didn't go well with Sidharth.

Nobody had the right to look at Shehnaaz romantically. He hated the idea of both them being holding each other, even if its just for the sake of acting.

God knows what kind of clothes would she be wearing and god knows how close will they have to stand to each other.

What kind of shots, actually intimate shits would they give?

As soon as he thought that, he immediately turned his hands into fists. He grabbed his phone from the side table and messages Kaushal.

"Hey Kaushal! I know it's very late to disturb you. But I need your help regarding something!" - Sidharth.

"That's alright Sidharth! Tell me how can I help you?" - Kaushal.

"Shehnaaz is doing a video shoot tomorrow with Armaan kapoor. So, I was thinking maybe I can listen to the song that they would starring in!" - Sidharth.

"Yeah, I have the audio. I am just sending you the song in a moment!" - Kaushal.

Sidharth read the message and waited for Kaushal to send him the audio.

As soon as the audio popped up, he grabbed his airpods and plugged them in, after connecting then to his phone.

The song was indeed beautiful. He hated that it was a romantic song.

Sidharth frowned at the genre of the song, not because he didn't like the song, but because he didn't like the idea of Armaan and Shehnaaz, together in that romantic song.

They will be doing all sorts of romantic scenes and it was no rocket science that they both will have to act while being really, intimately close to each other.

Sidharth was wide awake in the morning as Shehnaaz woke up. As soon as she woke up, she looked at his face and frowned.

She could obviously see the dark circles under his eyes. He looked exhausted and tired and she knew that he hadn't slept.

Yesterday's, conversation immediately came to her mind and she knew what kept him awake.

"Bebu tu soya nhi puri raat?", Shehnaaz asked while sitting on top of him, her legs on the either side of his body.

Sidharth brought his hand up to caress her cheek, and said, "Neend nahi aayi!".

Shehnaaz laid on his chest, her legs still on the either side if his body. Her head was now in the middle of his chest and her hands besides her head.

"Baby mujhe to laga ki sirf mein hi tujhe puri raat jagaje rakh sakti hun...", Shehnaaz said while tracing patterns on his chest seductively.

"...Par Yahaan pe to Armaan ne tujhe jagaye rakha!", she said.

She knew that she was successfully able to change his mood when she heard him chuckle.

She was still sitting in the same position when Sidharth stood up from the bed. With his both hands, he grabbed her ass to balance her.

She immediately wrapped her hanging legs around his waist. She was clinging to him. Like a child.

Sidharth took her towards the kitchen and made her sit on the slab while he grabbed two glasses for water.

He handed her the glass and after she finished it, she again called him back to her. She wrapped her legs around his waist again and threw her arms towards his neck.

"Aaj aise hi rehne waale hai tu?", he asked amusedly while picking her up and pulling her closer.

"Hmmmmm", she said while laying her head on his chest and playing with his t-shirt's hem.

He carried her like, he was carrying a kid on his arms and cradling her. While she just slept on his chest again.

Whats going to happen in the shooting? Kya rainbow banega?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me and please let me know if I am writing upto the mark!

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
23.3K 1.6K 15
#01 in bb13- 14/5/2021 #01 in emotion-20/5/2021 #01 in shehnaazgill-22/5/2021 #02 in ,watt&adored-18/5/2021 #03 in emotionalattachment- 20/5/2021 #04...
21.4K 1.3K 17
What if Sana loves Sid from a very young age.She never confessed it from 5 years.Finally when she was about to propose him,Sid broke her heart unknow...
7.7K 666 14
Somehow Shehnaaz ends up as Sidharth's therapist. The fact that they can only talk through a glasswall certainly doesn't make things easier. Even so...