Un-Payed Debts (A BVB Fan-fic...

By grumpygekko

Cc's girlfriend and the BVB security guard has been messing around with the wrong people and finds herself in... More

Intro (Please read)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Meet Anabelle

38 6 4
By grumpygekko

Hi! My name is Anabelle Marks. 

I'm 24 years old an am a former agent for the CIA. I used to work more specifically on arresting criminals that were part of gangs or mafia that were hard to get close to. Since I upset quite a few people, I am wanted by quite a few people. All the gangs that I broke up? Yeah. They're after me. I have to watch my back constantly. 

Also, I'm dating Christian "CC" Coma of Black Veil Brides. He's such a sweetie and tries to help me when he can. The only problem is, I don't want to drag him into any of this. He doesn't seem to understand how serious this is. 

The rest of the BVB guys like me quite a bit and actually asked if I would like to come on tour with them and possibly be their security. Not to brag or anything, but I personally think I'm a pretty good fighter and can be quite intimidating sometimes. I'm 5'10", which Ashley isn't too happy about but I don't really care so...

Anyway, I'm super excited to get to go with the guys! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 74 73
this is a story about a young fan falling in love with her principal. Tw: rape and suicidal thought and attempt also miscarriage
1.1K 1 26
In this story a girl name Alex just happens to be found by her idols parents. They find her half dead and without her memory. What will happen to poo...
5.6K 225 36
_____(y/n) a 19 year old girl with a normal life, normal job, she met a guy named Andy he's secretly the death of her. She'll continue her life? Giv...