Beyblade Burst X Reader One S...

By wae_baksu

A story for beyblade burst one shots. I will mainly be doing Rise and Sparking stories, but will also do char... More

Delta x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader (School AU)
Arman x Reader
Dante x Reader
Lui x Child!Reader
Valt x reader
Free x Neko!Reader
Delta x Reader
Yandere!Delta x Reader
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader
A/N
Hikaru x Reader (School AU) Pt. 2
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader (Pt. 2)
Tagged
Valt x Reader
Dared by a Friend
Daigo x Reader
Hikaru Asahi (school au) Pt. 3
Dante x Transgender(MTF)!Reader
Victories X Reader (Halloween)
Funny Moment ๐Ÿ˜ช

Aiger x Reader

2.9K 50 36
By wae_baksu

//Turbo/Chouzetsu spoiler warning (?)//

You were in your dorm room, looking out the window. You shared a room with your best friend, (f/n). You were doing your homework before (f/n) came up behind you.

"Look! There's Aiger and the Wild Bey Gang" they said. You looked up.

"Oh yeah it is" you replied.

"Go say hi to Aiger" (f/n) winked.

"No thanks" you said. (F/n) wasn't the only person who knew about your crush on the Achilles wielder, pretty much everyone knew about it. Well, other than the oblivious blader himself. He was too busy worrying about his own crush on you.

Aiger had already beat Phi, but you haven't spoken that much to him since Phi had broken Achilles. You supported him and hugged him, but you kept your distance since you didn't want to seem clingy.

While Aiger's resonance was corrupted, he told you that you were being too clingy and to let go of him before his battle with Hearts. You haven't bothered with him since.

Aiger was constantly worried about you, wondering why you randomly just stopped giving him hugs and talking to him like normal. He missed your company. He wanted to confront you about it, so he went to your dorm room.

While Aiger was heading inside the dorms, (f/n) was going for a walk but noticed Aiger walking through the building.

"Hey Aiger" they said.

"Hey (f/n), is (Name) in the room?"

"Yeah, gonna go talk to them?"

"Yeah, I don't know what's up. They just started avoiding me. It's not fair that everyone else gets hugs and I don't" Aiger pouted. (F/n) laughed.

"Well, you know where they are"

"Yeah, thanks"

"Anytime" and they both went their separate ways. Aiger arrived at your dorm room door and knocked. You were confused as to who was knocking.

"Y'know (f/n), you should have taken your dorm card with you that way you could get in without my assistance" you said while getting up and opening the door. You were expecting to see (f/n) with a sheepish smile but was met with Aiger with a confused face.

"Huh?" was all he said.

"Never mind. Is something the matter Aiger?"

"Actually, there is." Your eyes widened. You walked outside and shut the door. You turned to Aiger.

"So, what's wrong?"

"I just wanted to say I miss you. We haven't talked like we used to, just wanted to check up on you."

"Aiger, you... miss me?"

"Of course I do!" he said.

"I didn't think you did"

"How come?"

"Well, before your battle with Hearts you kind of pushed me away, I hugged you but I guess you were too fired up for a hug." You knew that wasn't the case, it was because his resonance wasn't stable and he didn't have a bond with Achilles. Aiger just realized that now.

"No, I didn't realize I pushed you away like that. I was a jerk. And I didn't mean whatever I said. Speaking of, what did I say?"

"You told me to stop being clingy" you looked down. Aiger's eyes widened. He wasted no time in pulling you into a hug.

"I didn't realize I said that. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to give you space. I didn't want for you to be mad at me" you told him.

"I could never be mad at you for confronting me about my mistakes. Look,  I don't want you avoiding me anymore. I miss you. I'm sorry for what I said. I really didn't mean it, just please, I want things to go back to normal." Aiger confessed. You began to tear up as you hugged Aiger harder. You nodded into his chest.

"I would like that" you said. Aiger hugged you back just as hard.

"Come on, let's go."

"Where are we going?" you asked him.

"Out"

"Very helpful Aiger"

"Thanks" then he turned to you and gave you a genuine smile. He grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the dorms. You saw (f/n) walking with Fubuki. You yelped as Aiger began running, taking you with him. This caught the attention of the two, them chuckling at you and Aiger finally being together again.

Meanwhile, Aiger slowed down and started walking but never let go of your hand. You blushed because of the contact, but held his hand anyways. Aiger took you to the place where Valt had trained, and where him and Ranjiro trained as well. You two looked at the spot then kept going. You guys even walked to the WBBA. building where Aiger beat Phi. You entered the front doors and walked around. It was empty. After looking at the stadium with Aiger and recalling the intense battle, you two walked around the building itself.

"Right here" you said as you pointed to the spot. Aiger immediately knew what you were talking about. He hugged you from behind and refused to let go.

"I know Aiger, you've changed. And it wasn't your fault in the first place."

"It was my fault. No matter the mistake, I'll take responsibility for it. I couldn't stand up against Phi seriously until recently. And that was my fault." You turned around grabbed Aiger's hands.

"Aiger-"

"I've loved you since before my resonance was corrupted and my love for you wasn't able to stop me. So I'm sorry." You didn't want to see Aiger like this again. You were happy he was able to swallow his pride like that, but you wanted to see the arrogant yet sweet Aiger you've always known. You pressed your lips to his and he kissed back fairly quickly. And let me tell you, oh. Man. It was complete bliss. The way his lips locked with yours perfectly and the way he kissed slightly roughly but not too hard made you dizzy. The kiss lasted for a while before Aiger picked you up bridal style and began walking you home.

"A-Aiger! W-what are you doing?" you hid your face into his chest.

"Taking you home" he smiled at you. The only thing you could do was cling to him even tighter, making him laugh.

"Hey (Name)"

"Yeah?"

"I love you" You looked up at him and gave him a kiss on his jawline.

"I love you too Aiger"

When you two got back to the dorms, Aiger carried you to his tent. He walked in with you in his arms and was met with Ranjiro.

"Oh hey Cap'n," you said. You had a light blush on your face from getting caught being in Aiger's arms. On the other hand, Aiger was unfazed.

"Hey Cap'n" he said, then began to get situation as he put you down.

"Hey lovebirds" he replied. You began watching a video with Ranjiro, laughing along with each other. Don't get me wrong, Aiger trusted you with his life, but he still got jealous.

"Cap'n, don't steal all of her attention!" Aiger whined. You laughed and Ranjiro sweat dropped.

"(N-Name), stop laughing. I haven't talked to you in weeks." he blushed and put his arms behind his head. Ranjiro checked the time and realized the Wild Bey Gang practice was about to start.

"I'll catch you guys later, practice is starting in a few minutes. See you around lovebirds" Ranjiro said as he left the tent. Once Ranjiro was out of sight, you stood up and strutted over to Aiger, who was still blushing. You put your arms through his and wrapped them around his neck.

"Was someone jealous?" you teased. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Of course not! I just wanted to spend some time with you is all."

"Aiger, we've been hanging out all day" you pointed out. Aiger turned even MORE red, if that was even possible. You giggled.

"You're so cute"

"I'm not cute!" he denied.

"You are, but whatever you say" Aiger pouted. You kissed him once again and it was just as perfect as the one you shared before. You swear you could never get enough of kissing this guy. Aiger knew you had him wrapped around your finger, but he wouldn't have it any other way. You two pulled apart.

"I'm gonna go study and finish my homework, okay?" He pouted again.

"Okayyyyy" he said.

"I promise I'll come out to say good night."

"Alright, see you later then"

"Bye Aiger" you said. You kissed his cheek then began walking and waved to him. He waved back with a smile.

You kept your promise and came out to say good night. Except, Aiger had no intentions of letting you go back to your dorm room. Once he wrapped his arms around you, he dragged you to where he slept and laid next to you. He shut off the light and laid back down.

"Guess I'm camping out for the night"

"You sure are" You knew there was no fighting it, plus this was what you secretly wanted to happen. You snuggled closer to your boyfriend while he wrapped an arm around you. He held you protectively like someone was going to take you away from him.

"Good night Aiger"

"Good night (Name)"

~The next day~

"What do you mean (Name) is missing from the dorm room?" Fubuki said.

"I woke up and they were gone!" (f/n) yelled in disbelief. Principal Shinoda walked by and overheard the two.

"(Name)? They're with Aiger in his tent" he said. Fubuki and (f/n) exchanged looks and then smirked. They walked over to the tent and peeked inside. They watched as you gripped onto Aiger's shirt and he pulled you closer every time you shifted. They both smiled and left you two alone, minding their own business.

//I hope this one is at least somewhat decent. I wanted to write one for my boy Aiger but I realize he's kind of OOC XDDDDD//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.5K 100
๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ || ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’Š ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ...
691 41 13
'*โ€ข.ยธโ™กใ€๐•Š๐•™๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃใ€‘ โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐•Š๐•™๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š, ๐•’ ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•ก๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•’๐•...
15.1K 992 189
This is my second account of QueenDalia171 โ•ฐโŠฑโ™ฅโŠฑโ•ฎแƒฆ๊ง Requests: Closed ๊ง‚แƒฆโ•ญโŠฑโ™ฅโ‰บโ•ฏ โ˜…ๅฝก[๊งเผบโ˜…ๅฝก[แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡]ๅฝกโ˜…เผป๊ง‚]ๅฝกโ˜… โ˜…ๅฝก[๊งเผบโ˜…ๅฝก[ษช'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข แด€ ๊œฑสœแดœ แด‹แดœส€แด‡ษดแด€ษช...
36K 2.7K 103
They had one similarity: "Different beginning, one happy ending" A group formed by the eccentric individual of beyblade burst protagonist. Let's witn...