Tokoyami X Reader

By eatingawords

Tokoyami is your study partner, the two of you eventually become pretty good friends. You see him as a cool a... More

01 - Partners
02 - Boba
A/N ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
03 - Chill?
04 - Scar

INfOrMaTiOn BoOtH ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘

784 17 18
By eatingawords

(This story is a whole damn mess I swear)

[Y/N] [L/N] is a 15-16 year old girl attending as a first year at UA in class 1A, before living in the UA dorms she lived with her father. Her mother died in a car crash two years before she began attending UA.

[Y/N]'s favorite food is [F/F], her mother made it for her all the time when she was younger.

[Y/N]'s quirk is what I call Darkness, she can make her surroundings of up to 5 miles pitch dark black (You already knew something like that was coming for birb boii).

[Y/N] doesn't really have a best friend (yet), her and Mina are pretty good friends but not bestfriends.

Okay now to the fun stuff, if you like this story, cool. If not, cool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
73.4K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
998K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...