Revealed in Canada {SLOW-ISH...

Autorstwa the_abc_bookworm

The senior class of Kingston Prep has won a trip to Canada to see a live concert by two famous pop singers. N... Więcej

A/N and intro
Chapter 1
Photos for Chapter 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Photos for Chapter 4
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Photos for Chapter 6
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Photos for Chapter 8 (part one)
Photos for Chapter 8 (part two)
Chapter 8
Photos for Chapter 9
Chapter 9
Photos for Chapter 10
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Photos for Chapter 14
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Photos for Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N: I haven't died
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

39 2 2
Autorstwa the_abc_bookworm

A/N: Shout out to elektraaaaa for reminding me to update ;)

Cameron's POV:

We found Leila in the bathroom covered in shaving cream.

Maddie burst into silent laughter, clutching her stomach.

Allie reluctantly handed Leila a towel, and said, "Here."

Leila wiped off the shaving cream, revealing her red face. "Wow," she said. 

Allie laughed but quickly covered it up with a cough. 

Leila pouted. "Cayden, can you protect me from all these horrible traps? I'd hate to get injured," she simpered, clinging to his arm.

Cayden paled. "Yeah, um, sure, Leila," he mumbled quietly. 

Leila smiled. "Oh, you're so kind," she said.

Alex rolled her eyes. "So, Leila, what do you want to do?"

"Oh, well, I packed a swimsuit, do you wanna check out the pool?" she said.

"Sure," Jake said. I grinned, remembering that he'd put slime in one of the pool toys outside.

"Let's do the outdoor pool, it's nice out," Mia suggested, clearly thinking along the same lines. 

"Great," Leila gushed, still clinging onto Cayden. My poor brother's arm was turning pink from where Leila was grabbing him.

"Why are we all crowded in the bathroom," Leo wondered. Everybody hurried out.

"So I'll just change into my swimsuit here, and I'll meet you in the living room?" Leila suggested.

"Sure," I said, already climbing up the stairs. 

About ten minutes later, we all met up in the living room. 

"Cute swimsuit, Julie," Maddie exclaimed. 

Julie was wearing a black two-piece tankini, with a ruffled top and a flowered bottom. "Yeah," I agreed.

She blinked. "Wow, I am not used to you being nice, and thanks."

I shrugged. "I deserve that, and it's a long story why I chose to be bratty for senior year."

Leila scoffed. "Cayden, do you like my swimsuit? I chose it just for you," she said.

Riley leaned towards me and muttered, "Creepy."

I chuckled. 

"U-um, uh, y-yeah, i-it's great," Cayden stuttered. "Isn't it a little revealing, though?"

He was right. Leila's swimsuit was a two-piece bikini with the waistline hiking well above the waist. I internally shuddered.

Leila shrugged. "It's fine. Now, let's get to the pool!" she squealed.

Alex raised her hands weakly. "Yay..."

Maddie began walking towards the side entrance of the villa and we all followed. 

Stepping outside the house and into a gargantuan space, we saw the giant crystal clear pool.

"Honestly, this looks like an outdoor spa resort instead of a pool," Mia commented, her gaze sweeping across the area. "They even have palm trees!"

I laughed. "This place looks amazing at night, trust me."

Brandon gave me a questioning stare.

"Uh, I-I took an evening swim last night- uh, couldn't sleep," I lied, stuttering a bit.

Brandon seemed convinced, and Maddie sighed in relief.

Leila squealed. "Oh my gosh, this place is awesome!"

Cayden finally succeeded in wrenching his arm from her hold and said, "Yeah, it is."

Riley's POV (BTW, the pool's like about five and a half feet deep):

Maddie jumped into the water. "Wanna play Sharks and Minnows?"

Allie grinned and jumped in as well. "Sure, why not?"

I cannon-balled in, splashing Allie and Maddie. 

The boys whooped and did the same, resulting in a four-feet high splash. 

Maddie and Allie spluttered. "Guys, seriously?" Maddie said.

"Like you said. They're guys, what do you expect?" Allie asked. 

Maddie shrugged. "Fair point. Hey, come into the pool!" she shouted to the remaining girls still on land. 

Alex laughed and dove in. Mia and Julie followed. 

Leila, however, scoffed, walked to the other end of the pool, and took the metal stairs. "I don't want to hurt myself."

Or you're just scared...

Maddie shrugged. "Who wants to be a shark?" she asked.

"Ooh, pick me, pick me," Brandon said, waving his hand and jumping up and down.

Maddie laughed. "Okay," she said. "Just one shark, or two?"

"I'll be a shark," I volunteered. 

Maddie clapped her hands together. "Great! You two go out to the middle."

Brandon and I waded out to the middle of the pool. 

"Ready," Brandon started.

"Set," I continued.

"Go!" we shouted at the same time. 

The others started to cross the pool and Brandon and I swam from side to side, guarding the other side of the pool. Brandon had gotten Leila in the first few seconds. I dove after Allie, and she laughed and splashed me. Just as I was about to grab her, she dove underwater. 

A cheer sounded from the other end of the pool, and I looked over to see Maddie had already reached the other side, along with most of the others. The only people we had tagged were Mia, Leila, and Julie. 

"Yeah," Allie cheered, appearing on the other side. She high-fived Maddie. 

"Next round, ready," Brandon said.

"Set," I continued. 

"Go!" we shouted.

Maddie dove straight for the middle, and both Brandon and I went after her. Somehow, she managed to twist her body, and Brandon and I crashed into each other.

Brandon went after Maddie, while I swam from side to side. Jake tried to dart to the side but I tagged him. 

He groaned and said, "Come on, Riley!"

I grinned and pointed to the ledge where Mia, Leila, and Julie sat. He frowned but reluctantly trudged over to the ledge. 

"Ha, gotcha!" Brandon said. I turned to see that he had tagged a few more people- Cayden, Allie, and Leo. 

Leila squealed. "Cayden, sit next to me!" she said, patting the spot next to her. 

Cayden sighed and sat down next to Leila. Leila giggled and clung to his arm.

Now only Maddie, Alex, and Ian were in the water. 

"Ready," Brandon said.

"Set," I continued, crouching.

"Go!" we shouted.

Brandon lunged for Ian and tagged him out. I went for Maddie, but she evaded and I chased after her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Brandon trying to catch Alex. 

Maddie dove underwater and I followed. She kicked off the bottom of the pool and shot towards the other wall, but I touched the sole of her foot. I emerged from the water, pumping a fist into the air. 

Maddie groaned. "Dang it, I was so close!"

Brandon grinned. "I got Alex, too," he said, victoriously. 

Alex and Maddie exchanged looks and sighed. Brandon and I fist-bumped. 

"Hey, Leila, catch," Brandon said, picking up a ball. He looked around. "Guys, where's Leila?"

Mia looked behind her. "Cayden's gone too..."

Cayden's POV: a few minutes earlier...

I cheered as Brandon tagged Alex out. 

Leila leaned in close to me and whispered, "Can we talk?"

"Uh, why?" I whispered back nervously. Leila struck me as the type of person who would do whatever it took to get what they wanted.

Leila shrugged and bit her lip. "I just wanted to talk, please?" she said, a downcast expression on her face. 

"Just don't fall for any of her tricks, okay? Trust me," Maddie said.

Maddie's voice echoed inside my head. I shrugged it off. She looks really genuine, and she wouldn't do anything that bad, would she? I thought.

I sighed. "Fine," I said softly. 

Leila brightened up a bit. "Great! Let's go inside, that'll be more private," she whispered.

I let her lead me inside the living room. We sat down on the couch, Leila a little closer than I was comfortable with, but I didn't say anything. 

She leaned closer to me. "Is it just me, or do all of these pranks seem to be directed at me? I have a feeling not many of the people in your group like me. They're probably jealous," she said sadly, sniffling.

I shook my head. "The only reason we aren't getting hit is that we're used to the traps, not because they're directed at you," I said smoothly.

She sighed. "Thanks, Cayden. You know, you're super nice and kind, and I like you, a lot," she whispered. 

I shifted uncomfortably. "Um, thanks, Leila, but I-"

"It's because of that Maddie girl, isn't it? She told you that I was tricking you?" she asked, letting out a sob.

I was super uncomfortable now. "Uh, kinda? I mean, well," I stuttered. 

Leila leaned in even closer. Our noses were almost touching. "I promise, I'm super nice, I'll show you."

Then, she kissed me and gripped my head, pulling me closer into the kiss. She deepened the kiss, and I made an uncomfortable sound. She sighed with happiness and bit my tongue gently. 

I heard a strangled gasp from behind me, and I pulled back to see Maddie cupping her hands to her mouth, tears brimming from her eyes. She shook her head and ran away. 

I got up frantically and yelled, "Maddie, wait!"

Leila pulled me back down. "She's just jealous, relax."

"What kind of 'nice' person forces a kiss on someone? Who does that?" I said, scowling at the brunette. 

 Riley came in, and said, "Where's Maddie, I heard crying."

I wordlessly pointed upstairs. 

I sighed, sat down, and put my head in my hands. I had really messed up.

A/N: Yay this chapter was so fun to write, I hope you liked it! Sorry it took a little while, but I promised it would be good :)

Tell me what you think in the comments!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc