Little Angel (Boku No Hero Ac...

By Milagros_Miracles8

"Please...please save us" DO NOT STEAL! This is my very first fanfiction so please cut me some slack! If you... More

Chapter 1: Eri Meets Deku & Lemillion
Chapter 2: The Unpleasent Talk
Chapter 3: Heroes Don't Cry!!!
Chapter 4: I am Going to be Your Hero!
Chapter 5: The Unforeseen Future
Chapter 6: Yukiko-chan...
Chapter 7: I'll Never Let You Go Again!
Chapter 8: The Aftermath...
Chapter 9: Comfort
Chapter 10: Shopping Day!
Chapter 11: U.A. High School Tour!
Chaper 13: New Life Begins...Yukiko New Student at U.A.
Chapter 14: Class 1A
Chapter 15: Yukiko's Crush? *Re-Done*
Update

Chapter 12: Time to Make Her Smile!

4.2K 123 45
By Milagros_Miracles8

(A/N: I'm sorry but I decided to skip the fight between Midoriya and Gentle Criminal. It did not seem right to add it in the fanfic. Although I've thought about it I felt like it just would not work here in this book...Please forgive me for not adding it! Oh and as well I'm a little happy because my book is number 1 in the hashtag for Mirio!!! Thank you so much for your support!)

Enjoy!
———————————————————————————
*Yukiko POV*
Today was the day for the festival! Me and Eri were excited to see Deku-Kun and his class to preform today. I wonder what type of music they are going to play. Me, Eri, Lemillion-kun, and Aizawa got into a taxi to go to U.A. just in time for the festival which starts in a hour or less. So we wanted to get there early. Lemillion-kun was looking at the booklet to see what was going to happen in the festival and the hours that they were going to start. Class A's performance starts at 10am whole Class B's performance would start at 11am.

     Once we arrived to the school we went "backstage" in order to see everyone who was going to preform. Class A waved at us but Deku-kun was not here. "Deku-kun isn't here yet?" I ask Lemillion-kun. He smiled softly and pats my head "don't worry Yuki-Chan, he'll be here soon enough." He reassured me. My little sister grabs my hand which made me look down at her "Will he be here Yuki-nee?" She asks.

     I bend down to look at her straight in the eyes and I nodded "yes, Eri he will be here and the performance will be good I bet." I tell her giving her a small hug. We then hear the announcement of the festival starting. I picked up Eri and held her in my arms, then I started to hear voices outside of the gym. That must mean students are filling the place quickly...I hope Deku-kun gets here soon before it's too late.

*Midoriya POV*
I ran quickly back into the area that me and Gentle Criminal were fighting in. Breathing heavily I see Hound Dog holding onto Gentle Criminal's shirt tightly. I then hear him say this "I have committed many crimes up until now...but my greatest crime was to kidnap and brainwash an innocent girl. All the blame lies on me. So please, pardon Manami Aiba." He said. Ectoplasm and Hound Dog then looks up at me asking me about my injuries and if we were fighting.

At this moment I don't know if I should lie or tell the truth. But I couldn't bring myself to tell the actual truth so I lied stating "I realized he was going to play a joke on U.A., so we had a small disagreement. But...It's fine now." Then I see La Brava fall to the ground breaking down in tears still holding on to Gentle Criminal's jacket. The phone of Ectoplasm starts to ring and he answers it; come to find out it was Snipe in the phone asking if there was any irregularities. Hound Dog snatched his phone telling Snipe "some video streamers who was being a nuisance wants to turn himself in." He throws the phone back to Ectoplasm then take Gentle Criminal to the police station while the clone of Ectoplasm takes La Brava. Leaving me and the original alone until I hear "All Might was worried about you." I snapped out of my thoughts and gasped looking at him as he said that the Class A performance starts at 10 and saying it was 9:16...no 9:17! Which means...I HAVE TO GET THE STUFF THAT I LEFT BEHIND AND GET TO THE SCHOOL QUICKLY!

     We were running towards the area till we stopped and saw La Brava's camera so I grabbed it and just looked at it wondering what is going to happen with it. Only time will tell when it comes to see what is in it; me and Ectoplasm kept on running till I saw the bag that was still left there by a senior citizen(A/N: sorry I hate saying old man or old lady...I feel like that's disrespectful. CARRY ON!). We finally got to the festival with Aoyama saying that I was late. I apologized as he then asks me why I look beat up I quickly at the moment lied saying that I fell; he gives me my outfit and I just kept on running towards the gym. Then Ectoplasm tells me "Wait! Those scratches! Do you plan to preform covered in dirt? If you do, then everyone will be worrying about you rather than enjoying the show. You'll still make it even if you get those healed first." He explained to me as I stopped running to look straight at him.

*3rd Person POV*
10am hit and all of the lights of the gym went out. Everyone at attendance gasp and started to chat. But once they saw the curtain open on the left and right side they started to cheer. All of Class A on the stage stood with their fists up while the upper class were telling them things like "show us what you got first years!" or "first years, do your best!" among other things. They then started to cheer for Yaoyorozu multiple times (A/N: makes no sense on why this happened but it's whatever Yao-Momo got fans 😅). Mirio holds onto Eri in his arms in order for her to see better as well as asking her if she can see. She doesn't look at him but responded with a yes. He then looks at Yukiko and asks her the same question to which she responded with a yes. Both of the girls were looking at the stage in awe.

Midoriya looks at the two and thought to himself 'as for me...I wanna see you two smile!' Both of girls just kept looking at the stage in awe. Then there was an explosion on stage meaning it had started; the wind of that said explosion caused by Bakugo almost blew everyone away. Yukiko almost last her footing until the back her body landed on Mirio's chest with her eyes closed and her hands closing her ears from the loud music. But once she opened her eyes slowly seeing Class A preforming she was in awe as Kyoka started to sing as the dancers started to dance.

     "Thanks for coming today!" Kyoka tells unto the microphone and starts to sing her song. Yukiko, Eri, and Mirio sees Midoriya and Aoyama run towards each other then Midoriya throws Aoyama up in the air and sees lasers coming out of his hero suit all around the stage and the crowds. They then see Midoriya leave the stage. "He was barely in it!" Mirio yells and with Eri mumbling a bit sadly "he went away." Mirio looks at Eri telling her to keep on watching reassuring her he will come back out. Then out of no where ice and confetti pop out to which it started to get a bit chilly; Mirio looks at then looks at Yukiko since she hasn't said a word. She was just looking in awe about everything that was going on.

Then Tsu grabs Uraraka by the waist with her tongue in order throw the short haired girl around the crowd to which she uses her quirk to float a couple of people around. By now most all of the students were dancing and cheering. Then...The shadow of Chisaki fades away as Eri lifts up her arms and smiles as big as she can smile. Mirio looks at her and felt tears stinging his eyes 'can you see this Midoriya-kun, Sir? She smiled...She smiled!' Mirio thought to himself as he smiled at the little girl. Yukiko looks at Eri as she herself felt tears in her eyes. "Look Yuki-Chan she's smiling!" Mirio saids happily; Yukiko looks at him and nods closing her eyes as the tears roll down her cheeks "yeah....She finally is. The shadow of Chisaki as lifted..finally she can smile and be happy again" she mumbles to herself. She looks at the stage as the song started to end.

Once it did everyone in the crowd except for Yukiko was cheering. 'Although I cannot smile. I'm just glad my little sister did. She deserves a better childhood than I ever did...I'm too broken and scarred to smile. Let alone......Feel any happiness.'

Everyone started to leave the area while Class A was cleaning up the ice Todoroki made during the concert. All in while Midoriya was outside with Hound Dog, All Might, and Ectoplasm; "it's fine to be running late, but please answer your phone." Midoriya looks down on the ground telling All Might that he was in such a hurry that he had forgotten his cell phone. Scrolling through all of the missed calls he got from just All Might alone. Hound Dog walks up to Midoriya and starts to scowl him stating "don't think what you did was 'correct.' You weren't really injured, and in the end, the school festival is continuing. But that's just the result! You're a hero with a provision license and a U.A. student! If your going to fight, you should've relied on us! We have things we need to protect too!" Midoriya just nods looking gloomy to which Hound Dog questioned and told him to leave. To go and just have some fun and to not worry about the situation that happened.

Midoriya runs back to the gym area still seeing Class A cleaning up the ice. "Hey, good work!" Mirio saids saving to Midoriya. To which he stops to see Eri, Yukiko, and Mirio standing there. With Eri she just could not hold her excitement anymore tells Midoriya "you know what? At first there was a loud noise and it was scary, but then everyone was hopping with the dance and then there was a flash and Deku, you went away, but then it got cold and then there was a spinning light and a girls voice said "wow" and I said "wow" too..." Eri the stopped as she saw Midoriya crying and wiping the tears away with his shoulder.

Yukiko a bit concerned asked if Midoriya was okay. He nods to her and saids to Eri "I'm glad you had a good time." Eri smiles widely. Midoriya then looks at Yukiko at the corner of his eyes and realized....She was still the same way. He made a fists gripping it a bit tightly as he still feels Chisaki shadow around the poor teenage girl. 'Yukiko-Chan...I will make you smile someway somehow! You deserve a better life too!' But his thoughts were cut off by Mineta shouting at him "you shouldn't be! Are you slacking off now for being late?!" Midoriya grabs the bucket of ice and runs off apologizing to him for being late.

     Come to find out why he was in such a rush was due to the simple fact he wanted to get good seats for the beauty pageant!(A/N: I really cannot with Mineta! 🤦🏽‍♀️)

*TimeSkip*
     Aizawa, Mirio, Midoriya, Eri, and Yukiko were to the front of the school since the festival ended it was time for Eri and Yukiko to go back to the hospital once again. To which they did not want to they wanted to stay and be with their new friends. Midoriya notices Eri and Yukiko's gloomed faces then smiles softly "Eri-Chan, Yukiko-Chan..." he saids then the girls look at him with a questionable look on their face. Then he pulls out two candy apples for them saying surprise in the most adorable way. Mirio was in shocked and asked how did Midoriya get the candy apples to which Midoriya explains to him that he got the ingredients that he needed to make them except for red food color to which he borrowed from Sato-San. Eri smiles softly as bites into the candy apple saying that it is very sweet to her liking.

     Yukiko blushes a bit and hesitantly takes her candy apple from Midoriya. She takes a bite out of it and get a surprising look relaxing how sweet it was "T-This is very sweet like Eri saids." Midoriya smiles softly and tells them that he will make more when they come back to visit U.A.

     Although they could not make Yukiko smile. They made Eri smile and for Yukiko....For her that was enough since that's all she wanted for Eri....A new chapter and a new life begins with the girls.
———————————————————————————
A/N: hello hello everyone. Thank you so so so so so much for the support and we'll wishes I have received in the comments I greatly greatly appreciate it. For now I have to go through physical therapy in order for right foot to feel less stiff and tense. Overall, everything has been alright so far nothing too crazy although I do get a small bit do pain here and there it is nothing major. As well I thank God that it was not actually broken because if it was then I would've required surgery but again thank God I don't have to go that route I just need physical therapy. But, once again thank you for the support and for the well wishes I greatly appreciate it!

Stay safe & healthy!

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 24 49
So I usually write these after I'm done with the book. Because I'm a long writer. But I don't like not having the book done first. So here we are. ...
5.2K 130 23
Sawamura Kimiko is joining UA's Class 1-A on a personal recommendation from a pro-hero. Her dark past and unusual quirk draw the attention of many, b...
58.9K 439 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
510 28 10
TW for this fanfic: -Language -Violence -Blood -Sensitive topics* -Scenes for more mature readers I got really bored one day so here we are! This sto...