Secret love

Reader_Girl3 tarafından

Jane and Felix have always had feelings for each other ever since Jane first came to the Volturi they had to... Daha Fazla

Its ok
Desisons Desisons
Why
Out of the woods
Going home

Secret lovers

170 2 0
Reader_Girl3 tarafından

Janes (pov)

I walked down to the chambers to tell Aro I was going to hunt. "Aro I'm going to go hunt I will be back in about 2 to 3 hours" I said "Jane take Felix with you" Aro said I knew not to question him "Yes Aro" I said and walked off to go find him I thought about going without him but I know not to disobey Aro. I finally found him in the dungeon "Felix Aro told me you have to come hunt with me" I said "Ok" he said and we walked off. "Where do you think you two are going" I knew that deep voice any where it was my twin Alec. "Aro told me to take him hunting with me" I said "Not alone just you two your not I'm coming" Alec said. We walked down to the chambers and told Aro Alec was coming to. At least it will be a little less awkward ha who was I kidding it made it even more awkward.

Felix's (pov)

Great Alec is tagging along I just wanted some Jane and me time. I tried to deny my feelings for her but it's hard to deny my mate. I loved her I couldn't help it and I could tell she loved me back. Demetri knew its just he didn't tell anyone he told me it was wrong and I knew it was I just couldn't help it. I think Alec could sense it but I couldn't let him find out. Demetri always teased me for loving Jane so I teased him that he would never find a mate. He always said if Jane and I were to ever get together Alec would kill me. "Felix" Jane said while shaking my shoulder "What" I said " aren't you going to hunt you've been standing here for about 15minutes" she said "Ya I was just thinking about something" I said and ran off to hunt. I saw a deer and stalked it for a couple of minutes then pounced but instead I got Jane. I was on top of Jane "Wait your not a deer" I said "And your not one either" she said in the moment she pressed her lips to mine and I kissed back. I started to get up and was now sitting on the ground she spread her legs across my lap and we were still making out. I loved her so much and I felt this passion.

Janes (pov)

Felix and I were making out I loved him and I felt a passion I've never felt before. And you knows what happened next.

After

Felix's (pov)

"Jane I love you" I said "I love you to" Jane said and kissed me on the lips. Alec then came back "Did you guys even catch something" he asked "No no luck" I said "Me neither" Jane said. "Well I will ask Aro if we can take a trip to a village to hunt" Alec said "Now let's head back" he said. Jane and I followed behind. We finally arrived back at the castle Jane and I went are sperate ways and I met Demetri in the dungeon. "What did you do" he asked "Nothing" I said "Yes you did I can see it in your eyes. You had sex with Jane didn't you" he said shit busted "No" I said but lied "Sure you didn't" he said. I just ignored him.

Demetri

I wasn't certain if Felix and Jane did it or not but I was going to prove Felix and Jane had feelings for each other.

Alec's (pov)

Jane and Felix acted a little strange when I came around. "Jane" I asked "Ya" she responded "Why were you and Felix acting so weird when I came around. Do you love him" I asked "No" she said "Good because if you did we would have to kill him" I said.

Janes (pov)

Kill him no they can't hurt him I'll protect him if anything ever happened to him I would die. I walked around the castle and ran into Felix "Hey beautiful" he said and we started to make out "Felix I don't love you" I said I feel like my heart was being ripped into shreds. I ran into my room and started to cry. How could I do this I loved him but I have to keep him safe. I loved him and it was ripping my heart out.

Felix's (pov)

I couldn't believe what Jane said I loved her so much and she doesn't love me. Except I didn't believe her she ran to her room and I walked by it I could here her crying.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

221K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.2M 52.8K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
785K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
113K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...