A Chance To Be With You ✓

By NeverEndingStory4You

[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
Epilogue

63

3.8K 142 41
By NeverEndingStory4You

Narrator's POV

A few weeks have passed and Taehyung and Jungkook were as close as ever.

Taehyung is constantly around Jungkook, not wanting to leave him at any cost.

Every time he sees Jungkook play around with pups, his wolf wants nothing more than to have his own with his lovely Omega.

Let's just say that something awoke in Taehyung's wolf..

Taehyung's POV

Ever since Jungkook bid his goodbye to Ji-ho for today, I was clinging onto him non-stop.

Either I was holding his waist and I was glaring at every single person that dared to look at my mate, or I was holding his hand while rubbing circles on top of it.

I had no idea why I was doing this or feeling so protective over Jungkook lately, but I know one thing for sure.

Once Jungkook sighed, getting a bit annoyed with my behavior and yanked his hand out of mine, my wolf didn't like it one bit.

I bit my lip, watching how he dumped me and ran to Jimin, hugging the living daylights out of him.

That was the last straw.

I stomped towards them and ripped Jimin off of him, my eyes a dangerous silver color.

My scent intensified to the max and Jimin's eyes widened, before he looked down.

I felt like grabbing the guy by his collar and shake him back and fort until he would become dizzy.

'That's my mate, keep your hands off of him!'

"Yah, Taehyung, calm down!" Jungkook groaned, obviously done with how I was acting.

He had been putting up with my behavior for the past days, never saying anything of it, but now he clearly reached his limit.

"I haven't hugged, spoken, or even looked at any other wolf the past couple of days since you forbid me to. The only one I've been seeing apart from you is Ji-ho. All you've been doing is cling yourself around me, not letting me get out of your sight. What is going on with you? It's really starting to get on my nerves."

Subconsciously I knew he was right, but my wolf thought otherwise. He was growling loudly inside of me, wanting to jump out, onto the Omega.

I looked down with a fierce look, suddenly feeling really hot.

Like, I knew I was handsome and all, but I began sweating so much my clothes began feeling sticky.

I saw Jungkook sniffing the air and look down submissively, a small whimper leaving his mouth.

I furrowed my brows and sniffed the air too, noticing how my scent changed.

My rut.

I groaned, now having a explanation for my behavior.

I tried my best to run towards my room without wanting to run back to the Omega, but that was a little difficult.

Eventually I successfully locked myself in my room and now sat in an ice cold bath, trying to keep my wolf and my hormones under control.

Jungkook's POV

My heart hammered in my chest, I walked towards my own room
-since it was fixed- to process what was happening.

After I smelled Taehyung's rut coming off of him, I had no clue on what to do anymore.

I groaned and rubbed my forehead, closing the door behind me.

The memory of Taehyung's scent kept playing in my mind over and over again, making me feel certain things.

"Why is it suddenly so warm in here?" I asked no one in particular, opening the small window to feel the cold breeze.

I grabbed my shirt and moved it a little, wanting to create a little bit of more cold air.

But instead, I only felt warmer and warmer.

I groaned, feeling my stomach turn.

Oh no.

This can't be happening right now.

Please don't tell me that Taehyung woke up my own heat.

My heat was indeed supposed to start somewhere this week, but I didn't expect it today.

I breathed in and out, trying to calm myself.

I mindlinked Jimin, not knowing what else to do.

'Jimin~'

-'Let me guess, you're in heat because of Taehyung?'

'I-I think so..'

-'Sorry Kooks, but I can't h-help you right now. He woke up my rut too..'

My eyes widened.

'Oh.. Okay. Take care..'

-'Same goes for you. Happily enough we both have mates to help us out.'

I thought about it. I do..

It's been so long since I found Taehyung, my mate, and even when we were on good terms he hasn't touched me in that way. He said that he wanted to wait until my next heat.

This heat..

My heart thumped in my chest, my hands began sweating too. My breathing became a little irregular due to the nerves that showed up.

Should I..?

'Come on, Jungkook. He's your mate, you should get used to this..'

I walked out of the room, strolling around the corner and knocked on Taehyung's door after hesitating for a long time.

I heard him shout, "N-not now, this is not the right time!"

I took a breath, "I-it's me, Jungkook.."

I heard some shuffling noises before I heard him again, this time closer to the door, "Kooks, this is really not the right time, you need to leave. I won't be able to control myself much longer.."

I pressed my eyes shut, gathering courage. "T-Taehyung~" I nearly moaned his name out, hearing how he fell silent.

Taehyung's POV

"T-Taehyung~" My heart skipped a beat, thoughts occurring in my mind.

Did I wake up his heat?

What do I do?!

My wolf began to growl louder, my rut becoming worse.

Fuck it.

I opened the door in one swift move and pulled Jungkook inside, locking the door right away.

His lavender-heat scent hit me like a truck, my own rut at its max.

I growled, looking into Jungkook's innocent, wide bambi eyes.

"Tell me, Jungkook. Do you want to do this?" I pressed him against the wall, trapping him between my arms. He gulped, before his face turned into a pained expression. "Y-yes, please, Alpha. It hurts~"

"Are you sure? Once I start, I won't be able to stop.."

He nodded, his eyes becoming half lidded. "I-I'm sure.. I'm all y-yours, my Alpha.."

I leaned in and pressed my lips against his, starting off as slow as possible.

He moved his lips back against mine and I smirked, our kissing slowly turning into a heated make-out session.

I licked his bottom lip for entrance, but he hadn't gotten the hint. I growled and bit his lip, making him gasp a little.

I took the opportunity to slip my tongue in his mouth, hearing how he let out a small muffled moan.

(⚠️Warning: Slight mature scene ahead, do not read if you're uncomfortable. Scroll down until the other warning at which it ends if you want to.)

I held his arms and slowly led him towards the bed, making him fall backwards. I was now laying in between his legs, never breaking the kiss once.

Eventually I broke the kiss due to the lack of air, looking into his eyes. He already looked worn out and we hadn't really done anything yet.

Either way, he looked hot.

He whined a little, making me raise my brow. "Are you that needy for me?"

His cheeks becoming a pink shade, he nodded. "I-I want you Alpha~"

I smirked, tilting his head to the side so I had access to his neck.

I began rubbing my scent onto him, soon enough leaving open mouthed kisses on his skin.

He whined again, his hand running through my hair.

I experimentally sucked his scent gland, a louder moan leaving his mouth making me feel proud.

I began leaving hickies everywhere, red and purple spots scattered on his neck.

I kissed along his jawline and slowly made my way up back to his lips, kissing him once again, until I felt him pull on my shirt.

I broke the kiss and saw how he was staring at my shirt, holding it in his hand while biting his lip.

I smiled, noticing that he wanted it but he was really nervous.

I unbottoned my shirt and pulled it over my head, throwing it to the ground somewhere.

His cheeks became pinker once he saw my upper body. I ran my fingers through his hair, making him close his eyes for a brief moment.

"You can touch me, love, no need to be so shy."

He looked in my eyes before slowly tracing his finger along my abs, making him smile a bit.

"I have such a handsome Alpha."

I smiled back, "And I have the most prettiest Omega."

I leaned back in for another kiss, my hands slowly making their way to his pants.

I began to slide them off, including his underwear.

I purposely didn't look down yet, not wanting to make him feel very exposed or uncomfortable.

I broke the kiss to look into his eyes once more, wanting to make him feel at ease. "You're so pretty, you know that, right?" He blushed, wanting to look away.

"Look at me, love. Don't hide from me. You're perfect." I tried to keep myself under control, my wolf wanting nothing more than to devour him.

He nodded, his hand making its way to my pants. He tugged at it slowly. I got the hint and slid my pants off too, my underwear included.

Now we were both fully naked, fully exposed.

I saw him trying his best to not look down, making me smirk a bit. "I don't mind if you look down, bun."

He couldn't help his curious, innocent eyes and did just that.

He looked back up with now wide, not so innocent eyes.

I chuckled, tracing my thumb against his lip.

I leaned my head towards his exposed chest and began kissing and sucking there, also leaving my marks there.

After a little while, I decided it was enough and asked one last time to make sure, "You still want to continue?"

He nodded and I opened the nightstand's drawer, wanting to grab protection.

Suddenly Jungkook held my wrist, shaking his head.

"N-no need to, Alpha.."

I raised my brow, "But bun, there is a high possibility you'll get pregnant now, since we're both having our--"

"I-I know.. But remember when you said to me that you can't wait to have pups with me?"

I nodded, knowing where this was going.

"I-I want it, Alpha.. I want to start a f-family with you.."

My wolf couldn't be any prouder.

I smiled, kissing the top of his head.

"I'd be more than happy to start one with you."

He smiled back and I aligned myself against him, looking back once more. "You ready?"

He tightened his grip on the bedsheets, very nervous, but nodded nonetheless.

"I'm ready.."

I held one of his hands and slowly pushed in, noticing how he pressed his eyes shut due to the uncomfortable feeling and pain.

"Shh, tell me when to move." I tried to comfort him.

He nodded and after a few more minutes the pain faded away, he tapped my shoulder giving me the hint I could move.

And so I did. Our heats began taking over us and the room was filled with moans and grunts.

Our wolves were in utter ecstasy, having their own euphoria.

When I was close, I stopped moving for a moment to look him in his eyes. "I love you, my Luna. I promise I'll be the best father ever, I promise I'll be the best mate." I breathed it out, making Jungkook smile.

"I-I love you too, my Alpha."

After a few more thrusts we both came undone and I quickly bit down on his scent gland, my canies deep in his skin making him cry out.

I stayed in that position for a few minutes, until I could slide out of him. I licked the freshly made mark to seal it and he shuddered.

(⚠️End of the slight mature scene.)

I smiled, laying down next to him. I grabbed him and pressed him against me, noticing he was very tired.

I heard him speak up, "Taetae?"

"Yes, love?"

"C-can I mark you back?" He looked up at me, glancing at my empty neck.

Now, it isn't very unusual for an Omega to mark their Alpha back, but some Alphas just don't want it. It depends on them.

I smiled, pecking his lips. "Of course you can, love. I'm all yours, you're all mine."

His eyes glimmed, he looked so  proud. He smiled and moved closer to me, laying half ontop of me.

I let out a breathy chuckle when he rubbed his nose against my scent gland.

He began sucking and I let a quiet moan slip.

After a little while, he finally pressed his canies in and I hissed, pressing my lips in a thin line.

It didn't hurt a lot, but it wasn't a comfortable feeling either.

I felt him lick it and I smiled, pressing him against me once more.

His head buried in my chest, he listened to my heart beat.

I laid my head ontop of his and closed my eyes, not forgetting to tell him, "I'm so proud that you are my mate, Jungkook. I'm so thankful that you are mine."

I felt him smile against my chest, too tired to say anything back. Before I knew it, I heard soft snores.

I smiled, pressing a kiss on his hair.

I closed my eyes and slowly felt myself drift away to dreamland, Jungkook all over my mind.

He's my other half, he makes me complete.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: This was my very first time writing 'smut,' I purposely didn't make it very detailed. 😂
Sorry if it was bad.

Anyways,

I hope you liked the chapter! 💜

Stay healthy and have a good day! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 19.6K 53
Trilogy #1 In the werewolf society, Alphas are the most dominant ones, they are the ones who dominate, they are the ones who lead. Sigmas, on the ot...
311K 10.6K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
65.9K 6.6K 48
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] In which Taehyung has spent his entire life in a repetitive and tedious cycle, until he suddenly stumbles upon a new face in t...
12.4K 564 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...