Accidentally yours.by-JeonTae...

By Jeonguktaelove

A not so romantic story of an annoying little fucker, vampire prince and a total asshole,true blood werewolf... More

•Info•
•Introduction•
•1: One night in a strange shity•
•2: Prince•
•3: Sexy pony star•
•4: Fucked up•
•5: Shit down•
•6: Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah Baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello,Turn up?•
•11: I was so impress-sed•
•12: Oh My Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb It•
•15: Dine in? To go?•
•16: Pardon•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll•
•28: 2!3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly pt.1•
•32: Butterfly pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
Q and A
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•
JeonTaeTrash

•35: Good To You•

9.8K 366 148
By Jeonguktaelove

"I-Is that the truth?"

"Tae." Jeonguk sighed.

"You can even ask my employees. They know her."

"B-but I saw you-"

"How many times do I have to explain that she was just measuring my hips and legs."

"But you look like you were doing the dirty!"

"Yeah. LOOK LIKE." Jeonguk said, emphasizing the words.

"Hey! Anyone who saw you will think the same!" Taehyung retorts, probably not planning on apologizing for misunderstanding and jumping into conclusion.

"Anyone?" Jeonguk snorted in frustration.

"Maybe it's just you!"

"Me!? Oh my god Gukk! If you're in my shoes, you would think the same!" The older responded as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "It's your fault for making it look like you're doing something bad." He continued and pouted like a kid.

"Tae, really?" Jeonguk said and sighed in disbelief. "Look, it's not my fault that you have a goddamn dirty mind." He continued and released a huff of irritation.

Now, two ADULTS are sitting on a king sized bed, bodies facing each other but both eyes are looking away with cute pouts and glares.

Silence.

The room was nothing but silence. Neither are willing to lose to their another senseless argument. No one's willing to talk and no one's willing to swallow and choke on their own huge pride that is probably as huge as Taehyung‘s ass.

After a few moments of silence passed, Jeonguk heard sniffs. He wanted to check if Taehyung was crying but he was being stopped by his imaginary pride.

So, Jeonguk ended up having to face a dilemma. Is it his pride? Or his love?

Which should he choose?

It was hard but not really hard but it's hard for him. Yeah. His pride keeps on telling him that he has all the right to be mad because he was falsely accused and was left by his mate.

He wasn't given a chance to explain and even when he already explained, he was still doubted and it just hurts him to know that his mate could think of him that low.

He might never said it before but he really hates cheating since his past girlfriend kinda cheated on him before officially breaking up with him. So yeah. Fuck all cheating assholes. Cheaters should go to the deepest pits of hell.

Maybe he was kinda offended by the fact that Taehyung levelled him with those cheating fucktards so he couldn't let that pass. Plus, Taehyung wasn't even trying to apologize for his mistake and instead of saying sorry, he's actually being a sassy brat who has the guts to get angry when he knows he's at fault.

However, though Jeonguk is disapointed and mad, hearing his mate's soft cries is really, really, really making him soft and he prays for nothing but for Taehyung to just make the first move and apologize to at least save his inexistent pride from completely shattering.

"Tae, a-are you crying?"

Okay. As a whipped man that we know he is, of course he can't stand Kim Taehyung.

"Tae, hey, come here, baby." Jeonguk softly said as he gently pulled his pouting mate until they're both lying down on the bed. Jeonguk wrapped his arm around his mate and the older rests his head on his mate's chest.

"Tae, stop crying." The younger stated before kissing his mate's forehead. "Hey, why are you even crying?" He continued when the sniffs of the older still rang in his ears.

"I-It's because... I think... I think I'll die if you ever cheated on me." Taehyung mumbled between his snuffles.

"Hey, look at me." Jeonguk uttered, softly grabbing his mate's chin, tilting the older's head so they can look into each other's eyes.

"Tae, I'd never cheat on you." ‘

Taehyung was drowned in his mate's orbs asking himself why does it look like Jeonguk was so sure. Why is he so sure that he won't ever cheat? Why is he so sincere? Why does it look like the future was too clear in his eyes?

Hearing those words made him so confident. He was certain that Jeonguk will never ever betray him, that Jeonguk is his and only his.

"Mmm...I'm sorry." Taehyung whispered before he leaned closer and gave the younger a short and sweet kiss on the lips.

"I'm sorry too." Jeonguk smiled. "But Tae, promise me that you won't just always run off and disappear, okay?"

Taehyung nodded his head. "Promise." He said before flashing his adorable smile that Jeonguk missed so much. But after a moment, Taehyung's expression turned into a confused one.

"But Gukk, why is there a tailor in your office? You asked her to make you a suit right? What for?" Taehyung asked, big curious eyes blinking at his mate.

"Uh. That. Yeah. My company will hold a grand dinner for the employees and business partners so I need to dress up and uh, actuallyl need you to come with me-“

"Oh my god! A party! Yes! You know I love parties! I need my gucci suit ready! When is it?"

"In two days."

“Oh my gosh! Why didn't you tell me earlier! Wait the fuck up, is this why you've been so busy for the past months?"

"Yeah. Kinda. I mean this party and other business deal stuffs and all other bullshits that me as a CEO needed to look into got me really busy."

"Awww. My poor Gukkie got so stressed." Taehyung baby talked before getting on top of his mate to brush their noses. "But you know what?" Taehyung smiled suggestively and wiggled his eyebrows. "I can make all your stress disappear." He stated in a sensual way.

"Then go. Make me feel good." Jeonguk commended with a cocky look on his face as if he's a very rich master who's waiting to be served by the most beautiful slave.

Taehyung quickly stood up and left the bed while feeling the younger's eyes following his every move.

The prince's gaze turned into a seductive one as he swiftly undressed, stare fixed on his mate's eyes, burning with want and the way Jeonguk licked his lips and gulped as if he was so thirsty made Taehyung shiver in excitement.

Now, naked in all his glory, Taehyung immediately climb back to bed, directly facing his mate's crotch area and quickly unbuckled the younger's belt and unzipped his mate's pants.

"Fuck....ah." Jeonguk moaned lowly when his impatient mate immediately sucked him slow and deep.

No doubt, deep throating is one of the best skill Taehyung has and Jeonguk had always been so thankful for that. He closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the feeling of Taehyung's tongue swirling against the head of his cock and brushing all over the from the base to top.

"Shit...you're doing good baby." Jeonguk complimented, his hands going to his mate's head, fingers burried in soft ash locks.

"Gukk...p-please.." Taehyung murmured and that was enough for Jeonguk to immediately switch their positions so Taehyung is now lying flat on his back, legs widely spread, exposing his puckered hole and erection.

Jeonguk got rid of his pants and and shirt as he bend to grab the lube on the bedside table.

He squeezed a generous amount, covering his member.

"W-wait Jeonguk!" Taehyung's eyes widen when he felt the younger's member poking his entrance.

"What?"

"We...we haven't-AAH!" Taehyung's breath hitched when Jeonguk suddenly forced himself in. Pushing past the tight ring of muscle, groaning in the process.

"What? You.Like~ah. This. Right?" Jeonguk said as he slowly push himself, feeling the tightness and every ridges of his mate's hole.

"Jeonguk..it hurts..ah! W-we haven't done this in one ah! week." Taehyung whimpered and shuddered as he felt his mate balls deep in his unprepared hole.

"You know you'll feel good really soon." Jeonguk smirked before starting to thrust slow but fucking hard earning a shriek from his mate.

"Aah! Ah! Gukk! Mmm! Ah!" Taehyung whimpered and moaned as he felt his mate's eagerness to fuck him senseless. 

"Fuck! You're so tight." Jeonguk grunts as he kept mercilessly slamming his dick inside his mate, wrecking his mate like how he always does as he felt all the stress leaving his body.

"Ah! Gukk! Ah!" Taehyung was in pain but he likes it. It's like he wanted Jeonguk to stop but at the same time he wants to ask for more.

"God! Ah! Ah! Oh god Jeonguk!" Taehyung moaned louder, feeling his prostate being constantly hit. He held onto the bed sheets tighter as he pressed his head on the pillows, mouth hanged open as he moaned and moaned.

"Shit, Tae, look at you.“ Jeonguk whispered as he look at his mate's throbbing member already leaking with pre cum.

"Fuck! J-Jeonguk! P-please touch me!" Taehyung pleads as he was already feeling the coil in his stomach.

"What? Cumming already?" Jeonguk said as he thrusts faster and harder.

But they are the same. Both are close to their climax since for men like them who includes sex in their daily routines, not doing it for one week could result to a short thrust round.

"Ah! Jeonguk! Ah nnng~ah! P-please I'm ah! I want to cum!" The prince begged, teary eyes directed at his mate‘s lustful ones.

"Ah! Ah! Jeonguk!" Taehyung moaned when Jeonguk loosely wrapped his hand around the older's cock, stroking it fast.

"I'm! F-fuck! Jeonguk! I'm cumming! Ah! Ah!" Taehyung's body quivered as he released.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Taehyung continued moaning, feeling a little dizzy because of hypersensitivity and because of his mate's strong thrusts at a brutal pace.

"Y-you're going to b-break me~ahl Ah! Jeonguk! Jeonguk!"

"Fuck...ah...Taehyung." Jeonguk grunts, body stuttering as he shoots deep inside his mate.

~•~•~••~•~•~

"Thank you all for coming and enjoy the night."

The big hall was filled with applause for Mr. Jeon Jeonguk from hundreds of people who came to the event who were all smiling at him and of course he's also wearing his robotic business smile until he's out of the stage.

Jeonguk's smile immediately falter once his eyes landed on his mate surrounded by both dickheads and whores.

He knows his mate is too beautiful but goddammit he's not having those horny bitches and assholes flirting with his mate.

"Hey babe." Jeonguk greeted his mate, snaking his arm around his mate's slender waist while giving the others a 'I'm smiling but you know I’ll kill you if you don't fuck off, right?’ kind of look.

Taehyung giggled a little, knowing what his mate was doing.

"Hey baby, done with your work?" Taehyung asked before giving his mate a flirty smile with battering eyelashes.

"Yes babe. Enjoying the night?" Jeonguk asked, giving a light kiss on Taehyung's ears, earning a flinch from the older.

"Mmm. By the way, you look so hot.“ Taehyung whispered, his back, resting on his mate's solid chest The others, finding the moment to be too sweet to be ruined, slowly moved away from the couple who seemed to be forgetting they exist anyway.

"You too. You're so fuckable tonight, baby." The younger stated, chuckling a little.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung huffed. "I'm always so fuckable." He continued.

"Yeah. Whatever."

"Tsk. You asshole. Just praise me okay?"

"Nope."

"Oh c'moooon."

"I don't want to."

"Please? Just this time please?" Taehyung gave Jeonguk the puppy eyes but the younger wasn't looking and obviously enjoying teasing the older.

"Never." Jeonguk deadpanned, not really wanting to lose against those eyes. It's time to regain his pride.

"What the fuck Jeonguk? Why don't you just admit that I'm beautiful and that you're so whipped for me and-"

"Tae, shut up."

"No, I won't." Taehyung said as he moved away and face his mate with an eyebrow raised and hands on his waist.

"Don't you think I haven't noticed?"

"Tae, what now?"

"You almost never praise me! I can even count the times you did-oh. Wait. Shit. I forget you always praise me when you're fucking me." Taehyung nodded his head. "Oh yeah. You always do praise me specially my tight hole and my-ah!" ‘

Taehyung gasped when Jungkook suddenly pulled him away and dashed out to the balcony where there are no people who could hear Taehyung‘s vulgarity.

"Oh my god Tae! This is not the right time and place to say those things!"

"Oh my god Gukk! This is the right time and moment when you could've just shut up and praise me!"

"Really Tae?" 

"Really Gukk."

They are at it again. They both glared at each other, deep breathings surrounding the quiet balcony. The quietness engulfed them as they continued glaring. They are just too mature that they don't want to lose to another senseless ultimate argument. 

"Tae,just give up. You're the one at fault here."

"No."

"Just say sorry and I will forget your childishness Tae."

"No!"

"Fucking-uuugh." The younger groans and rolled his eyes.

"Look, saying sorry is not that hard!" ‘

"And telling me I'm pretty is not that hard either!"

Jeonguk released a long sigh of frustration and defeat, feeling his chest tightening and head aching. Jeonguk was just so tired because he had to deal with a lot of people in relation to his business shits and that almost drained his soul out of his body because socializing with people is just one of the most exhausting part of his job. Plus, he had to make final checks at the party but certainly dealing with his mate who was suddenly throwing the most childish fit is the last button that pushed him further to the edge.

Jeonguk released one deep breath before he fished something from his pocket and threw it to his mate.

"Here."

"Wah!" Taehyung caught what Jeonguk threw him. "Jeonguk! Don't just throw-wait. Hold the fuck up! Jeonguk what's this?!" Taehyung shouted in disbelief eyes wide and lips curving into a smile.

"Are you serious!? Is this? Oh my god Jeonguk! Is this what I think it is?"

"Just shut the fuck up and put that on. Everything is set. We'll get married next month." Jeonguk stated in his usual flat tone, laced with tiredness and face looking so done.

"Jeonguk."

"What?"

"That's the most unromantic proposal ever."

"It's your fucking fault dimwit. Now put that on."

"You really-"

"Jeonguk it's time!"

They were cut off when Jin and Jimin suddenly shouted from the entrance of the balcony, holding bouquets of red and white roses.

"The plan is cancelled." The dull and exhausted Jeonguk said.

"What? Why!?" Jin overdramatically asked.

"This an noying fucker-"

"What the-Did you propose already!?" Jimin exclaimed looking at Taehyung who was raising his hand, looking at the ring that he already put on himself and smiling as the moonlight reflect on it.

"What the hell Gukk? We prepared everything for months and this-" '

"Shhhh. Let's leave them hyung."

Jimin shushed Jin when he looked at Jeonguk, eyes focused on Taehyung with a sweet, contented smile on his face.

Seeing that moment, they decided to leave the couple and probably went to talk with all the people that were a part of the supposedly surprise proposal to announce that the surprise tonight is cancelled.

"It's beautiful, Gukk." Taehyung softly said as he turned his head to his mate with the most charming smile that Jeonguk always wants to see.

"Very beautiful." Jeonguk said, his eyes directed to his one and only, their lips are both filled with nothing but smiles, showing nothing more but genuine happiness and love for each other.

Jeonguk stepped closer and wrapped his arms around the older's waist while Taehyung wraps his arms around the younger's neck.

It was just like how they first met. At the balcony, staring into each other's eyes and under the captivating moon and mysteriously beautiful night sky.

Jeonguk leaned closer and closer until their lips brushed against each other but not totally connected.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They whispered before pressing their lips together, kissing slowly and sweetly, savouring the moment as if the world slowed down and suddenly it was just the two of them.

Just the two of them who seemed to have stumbled upon each other but ended up being tangled forever.

~•~•~The End~•~•~

❤️❤️❤️

-.-.-.-.-

Hello guys! This is the end of Accidentally Yours.

But there are still two more bonus chapters.

And also I'm gonna take a small break so I'll update the remaining chapters next weekend.

Have a good day or night!😊💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 412 10
"I'm half crazy all for the love of you it won't be a stylish marriage I can't afford a carriage but you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle...
753K 29K 87
❝ I was never a believer that you could fall inlove at first sight, but all of a sudden we loved and got lost in the moment ❞ Or in which strangers...
320K 9.4K 43
Octavius Black Alpha of the Nightshade Pack thought he could rule and protect his pack without a Luna by his side. But when he meets a half ware from...
2.6M 124K 73
[JJK x KTH] Social media/text fic| Bad boy Jungkook and nerdy Taehyung have the same group of friends but both highkey hate each other. Book 2 out no...