Spike my Heart - Miya Atsumu...

By saltysenpais

Haruka joins Inarizaki after she moves to Hyogo from Tokyo with her mother, halfway through her first year. S... More

SOS
Teach Me
Prick
Death
Secrets
Manager
Darkness
Genius
Wakatoshi
Soft
Summer
Lucid
Study Date
So be it
Date
Daydream 🍋
Manager Genius
Only You Can
Itadakimasu 🍋
Nemesis
Best Friend
Shreds
Break
Changes
Depart
Again
Help
Birthday Party
Princess
Dream🍋
Sick
Breathe
I Bet My Life
Bully
Warm Up
How You Like That
Shortcake
Onigiri
Letting Go
Prank
Knight
I'll Find You
Hiccup
Aphrodite 🍋
Rakuda
Law School
The End
Hospital
Confront
Home 🍋
Love Pills
Misery
Sham
Sanity
Wife
Not an Update♥️
Puddle 🍒
Pet Snake 🍋
The Real End

Earthquake

5.4K 311 155
By saltysenpais

I almost had an episode writing this. I'm so sorry for the typos I don't think I can proof read for a while now. I apologise ♥️♥️

Also... thanks for the love and support. Your positivity keeps me alive. This trash is going nowhere but my sinful hands won't stop. XD

"I'll protect you, babygirl" he said making her heart skip beats "Sleep well, okay?"

"Y-You too." She said "Thanks for walking me home"

"Any day" he winked.

"Goodnight" she said and he held her hand one last time "Goodnight"

She ran to her room and fell on her bed burying her face in the pillow and screamed. "He did nooooooot! Oh, my-!"

"Argh! I hate myself" she rolled over and looked at the ceiling "Why'd you have to be so cute?"

Even though she wasn't feeling as miserable that day she couldn't sleep. Something was bugging her in the back of her mind. She had a weird feeling in her throat that kept her from falling asleep.

The test went well, not like she ever worried about one but when the twins had a smile on their face after the test she was relieved. The teacher soon graded their papers.

She was flabbergasted while correcting Atsumu's paper. "M-Miya... got 28 on 30" the whole class gasped.

"OYAA???" Osamu jerked forward from his seat and Atsumu had his eyes wide "Which one??"

"Both" she said.

"Gah!" It was clear that they were competing.

"How much did you get!?" They saw a 30 on Haruka's paper and collapsed back in their seat "You're a genius, no doubt. I wrote my best and still got a 28"

"I had to refer to extra books to value her paper. I'd have given her more than a 30 if I could" the teacher said before leaving. People were stunned how Osamu and Atsumu were now in the first bench, with Haruka in the between the two.

Not like they'd stopped behaving like hooligans but they now did it in the front row and Haruka would just hide her face like she didn't know them at all.

She was uneasy all throughout practice, her shorts bothering Atsumu as usual. He'd often whine "It's getting colder now and your shorts are really short" she'd just poke her tongue out at him and go away.

Atsumu and Osamu were bickering as usual since the coach wasn't present. She went to fill the bottles and when she came back she knew what was bothering her so much. The bottles from her hand fell on the floor when she saw who was at the door. Those dark, demonic eyes were literally the death of her. In the worst possible way.

Atsumu was going to serve but stopped as soon as he saw her pale face and turned towards the door to see who she was looking at. By now the whole gym had fallen silent and she didn't want it to happen there. The volleyball club was her safe haven and now it wasn't anymore.

"Haru..." his smile was the most malicious one she'd ever seen.

"Suzuki san..." her vocal cords gave up on her and Atsumu dropped the ball from his hands.

"What are you doing here?" Atsumu first intervened.

"Haruka!" Suzuki said aloud before he softened, but his tone was still laced with anger "Come here"

Atsumu was shocked to see how she listened to him "I've come to take you back to Tokyo" he smiled wide and she nodded looking at her feet.

"Haruka chan, is he bothering you?" Aran asked.

"He is" Atsumu said. "Call the police"

"What??" Osamu was taken aback. "Atsumu!"

"Haru, tell your boyfriend to stay out of this" he said.

"B-But he's not!"

"Hmm? Did I hear you talk back to me?" His eyes widened and she wished someone would killed her on spot. She prayed for an earthquake where she died instantly. "Did you forget what happens if you talk back?" He looked above her knee and Atsumu followed his line of sight. He was horror struck when he saw a huge scar he'd never noticed. Osamu and the others had a heart attack.

"Haruka chan..." Suna pulled her hand and put her in the very back behind the tall guys "Close your ears" he said and she did. Suna and Hitoshi held Atsumu who was moments away from jamming his face. The nerves on his temples popped and his face was red with how furious he was. "GET OUT!"

"Leave before we call the police. You're on school property" Kita glared.

"Oh!" He softened "Sumimaseeeen!" He sang.

"I forget this isn't Tokyo. But you see, outside those gates, it isn't school properly." He said in a slightly irked tone. "I'll come by later. See you around" he waved before leaving.

"Don't come back" Suna said as he left.

Haruka's eyes were closed shut and her hands covered her ears to get rid of any sound. She was thinking of Plank's constant, imagining that this never happened.

Atsumu pulled her hands away from her ear and her eye slowly peeked, unexpectedly expecting it to be Suzuki. But her heart stopped when she saw Atsumu instead, his hands were shaking.

"I-I'm so s-"

"Are you alright??!" They asked and she nodded.

"Thank you" she said "But I... I cannot continue as your manager."

"NANI?!??"

"Ah..." she smiled even though she wanted to burst our crying. That was the most uncomfortable situation to be in "You need to focus on nationals. I'll find you a new manager soon"

"But we need you as our manager" Kita said "Don't worry about him. We'll take care of it"

"But you shouldn't!" She protested "I'm quitting!"

"I'm exhausted from practice" Osamu said.

"We'll wrap up for today" Nobody listened to her.

"It's barely sunset! You have prelim-"

"Rest is just as necessary as practice" that was the most anyone had seen Suna talk.

"Let's drop our manager-chan home and head back" Aran said and they nodded.

"That's not nece-"

"Lets go" Atsumu was heavily disturbed. He held her hand and walked out, waiting for the others to join him.

"Thank you very much. I'm so grateful to you" she bowed.

"Don't be so hard on yourself" Kita said and the others nodded in agreement.

"Thank you" she said but when others left Atsumu followed her inside. Osamu didn't know if he should follow his brother but he did anyway.

"What-"

"I need to talk to your mother" he said.

"No... please" her pleading eyes were telling him to listen to her but he wasn't going to.

"Are you sure we should?" Osamu asked.

"Samu, not a word" his low tone scared even Osamu. He looked at Haruka "If it's going to hurt you, go to your room. I'll call you when we're done, okay?"

"No. You shouldn't tell mama"

"Not tell her what? Suzuki needs to go prison for the shit he's done" he said and Osamu knew he was in for a horrifying hitchhike.

"And why is Suzuki here?" They heard a deep voice and Haruka just remembered that it was only her first week of school. She swore that it was one of the worst days of her life as she slowly turned to look at her brother. Her mother looked so worried "What? Why? How?"

"Niisan..." she said. She wasn't prepared for what was coming. She knew just how disappointed he already was, she also knew he would never want to see her again if he knew the whole thing and that broke her even more. She hated how her one mistake was haunting the shit out of her for life, how that one mistake was squeezing the life out of her body all day, every single day, every passing second.

Even though Wakatoshi was the most hard hearted brother, he saw how scared she was. He swallowed the lump in his throat when his intestines twisted with how helpless she seemed, that moment he hated himself for not being the brother he should've been. The look in her eyes made him crumble to a state he never thought was possible for him.

"Haru..." he hugged her "It's okay"

"I know everything"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 2.5K 28
Y/n never expected to become close with Atsumu Miya, a well-known student in Inarizaki High, known to be popular with the female students. But after...
31.6K 784 108
How can you hate him when he's the reason you have her? You haven't seen him since that night, you never planned to see him again. Atsumu said he lov...
183K 7.6K 14
Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A heart can be delicate, that's what (Y/N) wanted to believe. She is lonely, fragile, yet she's still a cheerful person. Life...
296K 9.1K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...