Wings of Fire: One shots 2

By tsunamilion

This is the sequel to the first book of One-shots. I hope you like it, anyway I take request. Although I may... More

The End of The War (Cleril)
The End of The War (Ripnami)
JW: TRUTH OR DARE (Dare)
Glorybringer
Romantic Scenes (DoD)
Starspeaker
Cleril
It's Official!
Truth or Dare (DoD Dare)
Firefly x Copper
Peril and Clay moments (DoD)
End of the War (Moonbli)
Two Truths and a Lie (DoD)
Glorybringer (Wedding)
The Parents (JW)
Turtlejou
DoD: Glorybringer scenes
Glorybringer Pic
Prom (CopperFly and Glorybringer)
Blicket
Singing Competitions (Both) Part 1
Singing Competition (Both) Part 2
Singing Competition (Both) Part 3
Starspeaker
Moonbli (Valentines Day)
Lynxnter
Winterwatcher
Treehopper x Tau
The Last Meeting: What's in the Future Part 2 (Both)
Cleril
Last Part In The Book
(Bonus Chapter) Moonbli

Romantic Scenes (JW)

2.9K 5 71
By tsunamilion

Same rules and ideas as last time so if you don't like being spoiled then don't read! If you don't know who Moon picks then DON'T READ! I really advice that! 

Copper: Bye guys! 

DoD dragonets: Bye! 

JW dragonets: Wow, that was a good break

Copper: LILY! You just missed Nightseer! 

Lily: ...WHAT?! 

Copper: Sorry

Toucan: Was Oceana there? 

Copper: No

Toucan: Phew

Starguider: so are we going to do romantic scenes with our parents? 

Copper: YES! 

Toucan: YES!

Starguider: YES! 

Lily: Fine, we just gotta find their romantic scenes 

Starguider: I know mine! 

Copper: I know mine! I mean I had to chose another one but it will work

Toucan and Lily: We'll have to loo

*JW comes in the cave* 

Copper: Okay! Mom, you and Dad already did this but I think we should do it again

Peril: The romantic scenes? 

Copper: Yup! 

Moon: So, we have to watch our romantic scenes with our girlfriends and boyfriends? 

Starguider: Right!

Turtle: Oh moons

Toucan: and it's going to be the best 

Winter: I'm going to cry

Lily: and to make matters worse for Winter, he has to chose which ones are the best

Kinkajou: No FAIR! He'll be biased because he wants Moon! 

Winter: *lying* I am NOT! 

Copper: and Winter can't be biased. 

Winter: rats! 

Qibli: Let's get this over with

Toucan: Peril, Copper is going to bring Clay and he's going to take you guys to your romantic scene

Peril: Alright

*Clay appears* 

Clay: Peril? What are we doing here again? 

Peril: We are going to do romantic scenes again! 

Clay: Yay! 

Peril: Don't BARGIN with our SON again! 

Clay: *laughs awkwardly* haha, right..... 0-0

Peril: -_-

Copper: Romantic scene here we come...it's a little sad....

*The are teleported to book 8 (page 49-51) they are hiding behind another rock*

Book: 

"Uh-oh, Peril thought. She had seen the bouncy little RainWing from a distance, but mostly she'd only heard about her from Clay. If she was hurt, he must be upset. And what had happened to the other missing dragonet, Winter? The IceWing who hated her? Peril would be all right with him being dead, out of the four dragonets. But Clay wouldn't, of course. He'd feel all responsible and protective and worried. Oh dear, was he alright? Che wished she could see his face. 

"One last word of warning, although I know you won't listen to me," Ruby said, stopping with a loud swish of her tail. "You cannot trust my mother's creature. She's unpredictable and knows nothing but killing. If you won't banish her, at least don't leave her unguarded for an instant." 

"I can trust Peril," Clay said, and in her shadows Peril felt her entire soul turn into a fireball. "She saved my life." 

"Plus she's in love with Clay," Starflight added. 

Peril wondered if anyone notice if she flew over, ripped out his tongue, and vanished into the night sky forever. 

"Ack!" Clay said. "Three moons, Starflight! That's not-it's not even-we're-no, no, no. I trust her because there's good in her, and we just need to give her a chance to show it to us."   

"She may have a fragment of good in her somewhere," Ruby said doubtfully, "but she'll never be good enough for you. And if he's right, and if she ever things you don't love her back, she will set all your friends on fire. That's just the truth." 

"Um," said Starflight. "For the record, I don't like the sound of that at all." 

Peril closed her eyes. Was it true? What would happen id Clay didn't love her? Or if he ever tried to send her away? It was a horrible. soul-crushing thought. But she wouldn't really set his friends on fire, would she?

Not all of them anyway. 

No, she told herself severely. None of them. Not even if it's their fault he doesn't love me. Oooorgh, but what if Tsunami convinced him to get rid of her? She might totally do something like that. Then could Peril set just the tiniest part of her on fire? 

No, no, no. Because there's always the chance he might still love me one day, but he definitely won't if there's any friend-burning at all. 

"Let's not talk about this," Clay said awkwardly. "Your Majesty, I'll meet you back here at midnight." 

"All right, well," she said. "You've been warned." She swept majestically out of the cave, her tail making quiet dramatic swishing noises against the stone floor. 

"Should I be worried?" Starflight asked. "Am I going to wake up on fire one day? How worried should I be?" 

"Not at all," Clay said. "Peril is not going to set you on fire." 

"I wonder if I have any scrolls about sociopaths," Starflight muttered. 

"Stop that." Clay stamped on of his feet. "I'm going to ask Sunny to dream visit Tsunami and see if she can find her." 

"Queen Ruby will never believe Peril has changed," Starflight called after him. There was a pause as Clay's footsteps faded away. "Not sure we will either," he added to himself, and then Peril heard his talons scrape against the rock as he bustled off to the library. 

Silence fell across the cavern. 

Peril curled her claws in and took a deep breath." - Tui T. Sutherland 

Peril: *whispers*...I remember that day... I hated it...

Turtle: Me too...

Clay: ....

Peril: That night I just wanted to rip out my heart 

Clay: ....

Peril: ... Why? 

Clay: I'm sorry

Peril: For what? 

Clay: If I knew that you were sitting behind the rock listening to that awful conversation then I wouldn't have said anything and I would have made sure that Starflight wouldn't have either....

Peril: It's fine 

Winter: Didn't you hear the part where she wouldn't mind that I could've died?! 

Qibli: To be fair, you were really mean to her 

Winter: There is nothing fair about this! Fair would've been me ending up with Moon or Peril dying in the arena! 

Clay: HEY! You leave Peril alone! 

Moon: Winter...back off 

Kinkajou: Winter, Peril is in our group she's nice now, so you leave her alone 

Turtle: I agree with Kinkajou 

Winter: ...fine...

Copper: *crying* Aw, they grew up! 

Lily: I know right

Toucan: hmm

Starguider: I see why Mom chose dad

Winter: *rolls his eyes* oh please, you will get a lot of yelling when you become part of my family

Starguider: True, which is why Frostbite and I end up living at the border between the Sand Kingdom and the Ice Kingdom

Copper: Anyway....Moon and Qibli you're turn!

Starguider: I'm so excited!  

*Takes them to book ten (Page 381-382)*

Book: 

"Moon was peering into the telescope as he came through the hold in the roof. 

"This is amazing," she said, turning to him with the brightest of smiles. "I can see craters on that moon! Are there any SandWing astronomy scrolls? Does this palace have a library? It must, right?" 

"It does," Qibli said. "I can take you there if, um...if that's why you're here." 

"No, no, it's not," she said. She crossed the room and was suddenly right in front of him, like he'd been imagining for weeks. What were all the clever things he was going to say? Why had they all flown out of his brain? 

"Please come back to school, Qibli," she said. She took his front talons in hers. "We miss you. I miss you." 

"Moon," he said, looking down at the floor. "You should be saying this to Winter." 

She paused. "Winter," she said cautiously. "Why?" 

This part he'd prepared for. That didn't make this any easier to say, but he was determined to try. "Because he needs you. He'd go back to school if you asked him. You make him a better dragon and I...I don't know if he can live with out you." 

She studied his face. "I don't know if that's true, Qibli. I think he'll be all right no matter what happens-he's strong and smart and he's going to o great things with his life. But I know I need you." 

That wasn't in any of the possible scripts Qibli had practiced. He was startled into meeting her eyes. When she smiled, her teardrop scales became little rivulets of silver. 

"I want to be with someone who's kind and makes me laugh and listens to me. That's you. When I think about the future and everything I want to do with my life, I think about you. That's what I know." 

Qibli wasn't sure his lungs were working properly, or maybe that was his heart trying to escape from his chest to fly around the room. 

"But-" he started. 

"No, no," she said. She touched her claws to his temples. "I know your brain is shooting like a comet right now. Stop thinking about all the problems and scenarios and ways out. Just take a deep breath and look at me." 

He did. Her eyes looked into him, and even with the skyfire hiding his thoughts, he knew she saw his whole self. and that was what she was wanted, somehow, miraculously. 

"Can we try being together?" she asked. "Without a prophecy or a scroll or a catastrophe or a war or anything else crazy going on? Don't overthink. Say yes." 

"Yes," he said. 

A smile spread across her face like a sunrise. "Awesome," she said. 

"Awesome," he agreed, smiling back." -Tui T. Sutherland 

Moon: Aw...that's so us

Qibli: You bet ya

*they grin at each other* 

Winter: Blah! 

Moonbli: Deal with it! 

Starguider: AW! 

Kinkajou: Aw! So cute! 

Turtle: Yea! 

Peril: that was adorable! 

Lily: Turtle and Kinkajou now! 

Toucan: Book 10! 

Kinkajou: No fair! I was under a love spell! 

Toucan: I know

(The take them to book 10 (page 377-378)*

Book:

"He laughed, too, but a little awkwardly. They'd pretty much avoided the subject of the love spell for the last month. He paddled his webbed talons underneath him for a moment, then blurted, "I still really like you, Kinkajou." 

Her scales shimmered rose with flecks or citrus orange and yellow. "Oh," she said. "I mean, I really like you, too, just ... I'm still....it's weird, Turtle! It's weird to wake up and sudden;y having all these feelings and then find out that they're not real and then suddenly they're gone but not really because you remember feeling them, which is awfully close to actually still feeling them, then there are lots of reasons to feel them because you are adorable but I'm not totally sure how much I feel them so it's very confusing." 

"Sure, yeah, ok," he said. "Never mind." 

"No, not never mind!" she said, splashing water over his head. "More like, let's keep hanging out and see what happens? And I'll try to figure out which feelings are real after a little more time has passed? That's what I think we should do." 

"That's all right with me," he said. "I mean, it's great. Totally great with me." He felt a fish swim between his scales, but it wiggled away when he tried to grab it. "You really think I'm adorable?" 

"Yes," Kinkajou said." -Tui T. Sutherland 

Moon: Aw, how's that working out? 

Kinkajou: Pretty good

Turtle: yea

Lily and Toucan: AW! 

Qibli: That was cool

Winter: yea

Peril: AW! My best friend is in love! 

Turtle: *blushes* 

Winter: Now, I chose....Cleril...I needed more info and cuteness for Turtlejou and I wanted Moonbli to be Winterwatcher so yeah...

Qibli: No! Moonbli is final!

Moon: YEA! 

Cleril: WE WON! AGAIN! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 232 26
Moon is starting a new year in private school, just like everyone else. This school only opened a month ago, so no one knows anyone. Moon hoped she w...
55.8K 665 14
Couple of One-shots of Wings of Fire ships. Hope you like them! I really love people who read my books! It makes me happy!
9.7K 78 7
HEY THERE! Why I wrote that in caps I dont know. Welcome to my Glorybringer book! Im sure you guys know how this goes. Just a Glorybringer oneshots b...
6.2K 52 13
Everything's perfect. Everyone just needs a little love. This is just another Wings of Fire oneshot book. Some of them may have more than one part...