Spike my Heart - Miya Atsumu...

By saltysenpais

Haruka joins Inarizaki after she moves to Hyogo from Tokyo with her mother, halfway through her first year. S... More

SOS
Teach Me
Prick
Death
Secrets
Manager
Darkness
Genius
Wakatoshi
Soft
Summer
Lucid
Earthquake
So be it
Date
Daydream 🍋
Manager Genius
Only You Can
Itadakimasu 🍋
Nemesis
Best Friend
Shreds
Break
Changes
Depart
Again
Help
Birthday Party
Princess
Dream🍋
Sick
Breathe
I Bet My Life
Bully
Warm Up
How You Like That
Shortcake
Onigiri
Letting Go
Prank
Knight
I'll Find You
Hiccup
Aphrodite 🍋
Rakuda
Law School
The End
Hospital
Confront
Home 🍋
Love Pills
Misery
Sham
Sanity
Wife
Not an Update♥️
Puddle 🍒
Pet Snake 🍋
The Real End

Study Date

5.7K 308 205
By saltysenpais

For the next two days Atsumu wouldn't let her out of his sight no matter how much she tried to avoid him "I told you I don't want anyone to know me here"

"But it's just me, Miko and Samu" he said.

"You two attract the most crowd in school" she said.

"Is that why yer not gonna tell me that you like me back?" He said aloud with a big smirk on his face and people around him dropped jaws. She looked at him in shock before scurrying away and he let her because he'd troubled her too much already.

Osamu sat in the library waiting for Haruka. He wanted her to help him with Chemistry lessons for the test next day.

"I'm sorry" she apologised "I had to run away from your brother"

"Say..." she heard a new voice. "Can you help me out too?" It was Reno, he was from the basketball team.

Osamu had a scowl on his face and before he could open his mouth to say no-

"Don't bother my girl, find someone else" the angry blonde apricot sat beside her. Reno rolled his eyes at Atsumu before walking away in disappointment.

"What are you doing?" Haruka had enough embarrassment for the day. Her pink face only made him smirk wider.

"Is there something I don't know?" Osamu narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah, we ki-"

"Nothing relevant" she covered his mouth and flatly smiled before warning Atsumu with her eyes.

"I've never seen you blush. Tell me what happened!!" Osamu wasn't letting it slide and she internally cried. Atsumu playfully opened his mouth to tell him but when she gripped his arm under the table he melted "We went to the festival without ya" he changed his words.

"YOU DID NOT!"

"MIYA!!"

"I swear to Kami, if the librarian kicks me out because of you" Atsumu mumbled before resuming studying.

Haruka felt safer with Atsumu always around her. As much as she outwardly complained about him she liked how he always radiated so much warmth and never gave up on her. He was brilliant, like one of those who didn't like studying but if they did they'd score like crazy. She had never seen anyone toss so perfectly, he made the spikers look better. Since she loved volleyball so much she was itching to ask him to toss for her but always shook the thought away. Her eyes then fell on his muscular arms, his big calloused hand and those long fingers that always gave her body tingles every time it contacted her skin. She repeatedly told herself that she was wrong to even think about it.

"Haruka chan..." she was shaken out of her trance when he held her hand "What's wrong?"

*the butterflies in her stomach went AWOL*

"D-Diamagnetism causes l-levitation in stable equilibrium" she stuttered trying to cover her tracks.

"Okay... but that's the structure of cyclobutane" Osamu pointed and she couldn't have been more embarrassed.

"What's botherin you so much?" Atsumu leaned in and she couldn't breathe anymore.

"I-I like physics better"

Lies. She loved chemistry just as much. Her mind begged for forgiveness from Dimitri Mendeleev and every other chemist she looked up to.

"Too bad, princess, we have a test on chemistry tomorrow" Atsumu had that grin on his face and Osamu rolled his eyes. "Stop flirting with her already."

"Do you have a problem if I do?" He raised his brow at his brother.

"She doesn't like you. So don't get your hopes up" he playfully jabbed at Atsumu.

"Oh, and she likes YOU?"

"Of course" he bent to look at Haruka's already pink face "Tell him you like me more"

"W-What?" She thought he was the sane one but no. They were equally crazy.

"Shut yer trap!" He pushed Osamu away.

"MIYA!!"

"I swear to Kami, if the librarian kicks me out because of you" Osamu snickered hitting him back with his own line. "So Haruka chan, since it's established that I'm the better Miya... why don't we-"

"URUSAI!!!!"

————

"Whose fault is it that we can't study today?" She asked and the twins pointed at each other after the three were kicked out of the library.

"I've never been kicked out of a place before" she said.

"Sucks to be you" Osamu laughed and she pouted.

"Hey, since it's still early why don't ya come home and study with us?" Atsumu asked.

"Yeah. We're always crashing at your place but you've never come to ours" Osamu said.

"Oh. It's okay" she said but before she could politely deny she was already inside the door.

"KAASAAAAN! TADAIMAAAAA!!!" They said so loud their mother almost threw the kitchen knife at them. "How can someone be SO LOUD AND ANNOYING EVERY SINGLE-" she stopped when she saw the shy girl in the middle.

"Is this Haruka chan?" She was so excited to see her "Come in! I'm so sorry my sons are idiots" she pulled her straight into the dining room.

"Nice to meet you" she hesitantly greeted.

"Oh, she really is very timid" She said to her sons and they nodded "But I'm glad they haven't rubbed off on you, I wouldn't want your family to think I'm a bad mother for not teaching them some manners" she glared at her sons.

"KAAAS-"

"Urusai! I should've put one of you up for adoption!" She said before walking into the kitchen.

"Which one?" Osamu asked her.

"I'm sure it's you" Atsumu said.

"You're the noisy one!" Osamu said.

"Says the GREYp!"

"Says the Apricot!"

"I should've given you BOTH away!!!" She shut them up.

"Haruka, don't mind them..."

"It's alright" she smiled "I don't mind" she was overwhelmed by how nice their house was.

"So, do we go to my room?" Atsumu asked with his Romeo smile.

"No, mine!" Osamu said.

"I said first!"

"She likes me better!"

"Why don't you sit here so I can belt you both every time you trouble her?" Their mother was losing her temper.

They quietly settled with Atsumu's room.

"I'm going to get some groceries don't burn the house down, don't break the windows and DON'T touch my flower vase." She sang like it was a routine and they stiffly nodded.

"I need some juice" Osamu gave up after two hours, his butt hurt from sitting on the floor. "What do you want Haru?"

"Nothing"

"You like strawberry milk, don't you?" He asked.

"I want orange juice" Atsumu intervened.

"Fine" he descended the stairs and not before long "Tsumu, you stupid cantaloupe! Where's my juice?!" He yelled.

"Didn't think he'd find out so soon" he guiltily mumbled. "I'm sorry!" He yelled.

"I'll be back in five!" Osamu ran out to get some.

Haruka fidgeted trying to figure out how much was left and Atsumu just watched her. "Do I make you uncomfortable?" He tucked her hair behind her ear.

"N-No" she said. But her insides were tossing with how handsome he looked.

"Then why are you blushing?"

"I-I'm not" she covered her face with her hair and dug into her book. She yelped when she felt his hand under her leg and before she knew what was happening she was in his lap, his chin was on her shoulder with his cheek against hers.

"A-Atsumu san..."

"What's wrong, princess?" His breath fanned her ear and she had a jolt down her body.

"I love the effect I have on you" he whispered in her ear and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. She turned her head and looked at him, unable to assimilate what he was trying to do but his chocolate eyes were sending mixed signals to her brain. Before she could reply he leaned in and touched his lips against hers, then he pinned her on the floor and kissed her deeper. As much as she fought the feelings developing inside her, she couldn't help but kiss him back.

When he knew he was at his limit he pulled back and looked at her sprawled under him, her flushed face making his insides hurt. Her uniform made it worse for him to get a hold of his senses.

"You have no idea how much I hate your skirt"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 463 43
~Love is realising that the other person is not perfect.~ Book One of the Heart Series. The books of this series loosely connect to each other but do...
31.8K 784 108
How can you hate him when he's the reason you have her? You haven't seen him since that night, you never planned to see him again. Atsumu said he lov...
55.9K 2.2K 24
ੈ✩‧₊ ❝ fuck, i'm not gonna lie anymore, i still want her in my life. ❞ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ in which being the most richest woman, your life is...
148K 4.4K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...