Little Miss Drug Dealer

By xxmils

Ava Daniels is beautiful, smart, talented, and the valedictorian of her graduating class, she may seem like t... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
end
SEQUEL!!!
Notice

Nine

29.5K 762 430
By xxmils

"What he's interested in you?" Ashley followed me to the front door stammering.

"We're just hanging out." I said looking at myself in the hallway mirror.

"But he thinks I'm cute so back off." Ashley said in a serious tone,

The doorbell rang and I felt myself getting worked up with excitement.

I opened the door and saw Alex standing there with a cigarette in his mouth.

He was wearing a windbreaker over a black t-shirt and black jeans.

He had a thin gold chain around his neck.

He lifted his brow, "You ready?"

I nodded my head.

I noticed he examined me head to toe as we walked to his car.

He drove a black 2013 Dodge Charger, his windows were tinted black, as were his back lights and rims.

He threw his cigarette down and stepped on it continuing to slam the car door.

"You look really beautiful." He said getting in,

"Thanks so do you." I giggled then stopped as he began to laugh,

"Um I meant cute," I tried to save myself,

"I understood Ava, don't get so worked up." He winked.

I rolled my eyes as we pulled up to a huge house.

A fucking house party.

I expected a romantic date with candles and shit.

But no he brought me to a fucking party.

He got out of his car and walked towards the house's entrance.

I was pissed.

The whole house smelt of cheap weed and booze, there was nothing but drunk people dancing or doing illegal stuff.

"Oh god." I grunted as a guy touched my shoulder then fell.

I decided to spend my night on the couch alone with people sleeping on my lap.

I ended up dozing off and woke up even angrier, I stood up to leave and went outside and began my journey home, walking in the cold.

"Ava!" Alex's voice pierced through my ears, but I acted as if I didn't hear him and continued walking.

"Ava." He gripped my arm tight and I tried to pull myself out of it but it was too strong of a grip I could already feel the bruise.

"Ow! You're hurting me." I yelled at him.

"Why'd you leave?" His voice was menacing and his grip got tighter making me groan.

"Because I was fucking bored." He let my arm go making it look flimsy as it fell back to my side.

"Thanks dick, I bruise fucking easily." My arm throbbed, Alex held up a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"C'mon." He said in his deep rich voice.

"Where are we?" I said as he guided me through a park with a bunch of trees, we walked for what seemed hours before we got to a small secret secluded area next to a frozen over lake. He sat on the floor and motioned me to sit next to him.

I raised my eyebrow up at him but gave in anyways.

He passed me the Jack and I drank from it, sweet liquor. I love it.

"I'm sorry for taking you to a party." Alex looked straight ahead.

"It's whatever." I replied taking another drink and giving him the bottle.

"I'm trying to make it up to you right now."

I rolled my eyes, "How?"

"With this bottle of Jack." He smirked at me, I giggled a bit.

"Alright just because its my favorite." I took the bottle back and placed it next to me as I tried getting warm and stop myself from shivering.

"Here," he took of his windbreaker and placed it on my shoulders, I looked over at him and saw him in just a regular t-shirt,

"You're going to get sick!" I yelled throwing the jacket back at him,

"What the fuck just take it!" He yelled throwing it back at me,

"For goodness sakes Alex!" I threw it back.

"Ava I'm trying to be romantic and you're fucking it all up!" He put it around me again in a forceful manner.

I laughed and wrapped myself in his jacket.

"Warm?" He asked and I nodded with a small smile faintly on my lips.

"Great you're warm and I'm going to freeze and get sick, or possibly die. " He chuckled and then laid back on the frozen grass pulling me back with him.

"Oh god I love the cold." I whispered.

"Ava can I be honest?" His voice was deep and had an undertone of sadness to it.

"Yeah."

"You're really fucking cool."

I smiled as I looked up at the sky, the stars and moon gave little light to our faces.

"Thanks, you're pretty cool yourself." I giggled which made him smile.

He began playing with my hair, giving me chills.

Bzzzz!Bzzzz!Bzzzz!

"Hello?" I answered my phone without even checking who it was.

"Ava can we talk?"

Eric's voice was clear in my ear,

"Um no I'm busy right now." Alex sat up and stared at me.

"Ava please I just, I need you so much right now." Eric's voice echoed loudly I was sure Alex could hear him.

"Eric, just meet me at my house later." I shut my eyes,

"Please just hurry."

"Alright bye." I opened my eyes and hung up.

Alex stared at me long with a lingering awkward silence in between us.

"Do you need a ride back?" He scratched his head.

"No, we can just sit here." I wiped my cold nose with my sleeve and grabbed the bottle of Jack.

"Ava, it's oka-"

"No! I just need to sit here and," I cut him off and drank from the bottle, "and drink."

Another long lingering silence fell in between us making me frustrated.

"C'mon I'll take you home."

I nodded at his offer.

Alex picked me up from the ground and we both walked back to his car, in silence.

He took me home, in silence.

I sat in his car looking out, Eric was sitting on a lawn chair.

"Well thanks." I began to open the door,

"Hey next time, I'll make it up to you." He gave me a boyish smile, and I nodded.

'Next time' I guess there would be a next time. I blushed.

My door then opened.

Fucking Eric.

"Oh you were out?" Eric leaned in a bit,

"Yeah she was." Alex said staring at him. Hard.

"C'mon get out." Eric opened the door all the way, I lifted my eyebrow at him.

"Don't tell her what she has to and doesn't have to do, besides who are you to touch my fucking car anyways." Alex said, his voice scared me as it became violent.

"I know about you so don't even think you can get with Ava, she's mine, I promise you that." Eric pulled my arm and I pulled it back.

"Eric I told you to fucking wait for me, you know you have some nerve to disrespect me and Alex, I'm not your fucking girlfriend either so you either fucking apologize or leave." I got out of the car and looked up at him, Eric glared at me once I shut the cars door.

Alex drove off, quickly. I felt like I messed up.

"Ava, he didn't even say goodnight." Eric touched my shoulder, I sighed heavily.

"Just leave Eric." I stayed calm and walked away into my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 113 27
************************* ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME ON WATTPAD ****************************** ' Not a work of literature but you will be entertained...
2.3K 74 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...
88.6K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
314K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...