A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#84

2.9K 311 15
By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz had 'after make-out, hot messy hair'.

Sidharth couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked hot and ravishing, and he wanted to lick her body again.

He straightened her hair with his hands and groaned. Shehnaaz giggled seeing him like that. She very well knew what was making him groan.

"Chal thodi der sote hain, hug karke!", Shehnaaz said and Sidharth nodded.

Sidharth got up from the couch to make his way towards the bedroom. He had merely taken 5 steps, when he noticed that Shehnaaz had made no effort to get up.

He came back to her and raised his eyebrow to ask what was wrong. Shehnaaz just spread out her arms and he chuckled.

Now, he knew what was wrong. He knew what did she want. He shook his head and chuckled. Sidharth made his way towards the couch again.

Sidharth bent down. He put his one hand behind her back, while his other hand went under her knees. He lifted her up in his arms in a swift motion.

She instantly wrapped her arms around him, as if it was a reflex action.

She giggled and rubbed her nose into his chest. She snuggled closer to him, as if trying to hide herself into him. Her chuckled at his baby.

Sidharth plopped her on the bed and slid beside her.

As a habit, Sidharth's arms opened for Shehnaaz and she swiftly kept her head on his chest, while he wrapped her hand around her waist.

He pulled her more closer and kissed her head.

"Bebu!", she called out to him, as soon as she made herself comfortable in his embrace.

"Hmmmm?"

"Kal na mera shoot hai! New MV hai!", she said.

"Co actor?"

"Armaan Kapoor!", Shehnaaz mumbled and hid her face in his chest. She knew what was coming next.

"What did you say?", he asked, his nose flaring in anger.

Shehnaaz repeated the name again and shut her eyes again.

"Are you crazy? Why would you do a music video with him?", he seethed, pulling his arm from under her head.

Shehnaaz took his arm forcefully and opened it, so that she can lay on his chest again. He unwillingly had to open his arm and embrace her again.

"Baby, mujhe pta hai. Even I don't want to work with him. Sachchi sau lagge!", she said, trying to calm him down.

"To fir kyun kar ri hai? Mat kar na!", Sidharth said.

"Baby, meine na ye project kaafi pehle sign kiya tha. Uske milne se to bohot hi pehle. Tab I didn't know ki ye aisa sochta hai.

Mujhe nhi pta tha na ki ye aisa hai! Further the singer is a great friend of mine and I have committed to work with him.

Meine contract bhi sign kar diya tha. Ab to karna padega! ", Shehnaaz said while caressing his face.

"Shehnaaz tujhe yaad hai usne Kya kita tha?", Sidharth asked looking at her. Shehnaaz nodded.

FLASHBACK

Sidharth had just dropped Shehnaaz to a hotel for her meeting. She was meeting her Co actor for the mv that she signed for, an year ago.

She entered the meeting room and others were already present. She shook hands with everybody, except one.

She was just about to come and shake hands with him, when he himself brought his hand out to meet her.

Shehnaaz smiled awkwardly and shook hands with him.

She trued to pull out of his hands grip, but he didn't leave her hand. He just kept on hold in it.

"Excuse me!", Shehnaaz said and indicated towards her hand.

The man smiled and said, "Hi, Armaan Kapoor! Aur aap, aapko kaun nhi jaanta. Itni khoobsurat ladki ko koi kaise nhi pehchaan sakta!".

Saying this, he leaned towards her and placed a kiss on her hand.

Shehnaaz's eyes became wide in disbelief. She immediately pulled out her hand from his grip and smiled coldly at him.

" I am sorry, par mein aapko nhi jaanti! ", she said.

His face dropped but he masked his emotions quickly, "Well, I am your Co actor. I am sure ki kaam karte karte achche se jaan jaogi!", he smirked while saying this.

Shehnaaz looked at him with disgust and went towards her friend, who was going to sing this song.

The whole meeting went by quickly and Shehnaaz messaged Sidharth to come and pick her up.

She was waiting outside the hotel for Sidharth, when Arman made his was towards Shehnaaz again.

"Can I drop you somewhere?", he asked.

"No thanks!", she denied politely.

"Oh please come on! Let me drop you. Isi chakkar mein baatein bhi ho jaegi!", he said.

"Actually my friend on his way, so yoh don't have to worry!", she said and turned her back at him.

"Well if you say so! I was thinking, if you would like to go out on a date with me?", he asked.

"Ummmm...No!", she said.

"Why?"

"Excuse me? Why would you ask me for a justification?".

"I mean, you are single. To problem kya hai?", he asked again.

"Problem hai!", this time it was Sidharth who spoke.

Shehnaaz turned around to find Sidharth standing behind her.

He made his way towards her and grabbed her by her waist. He pulled her closer and leaned on to kiss her cheek.

Armaan's face fell looking at their proximity and Sidharth instantly knew that he had eyes for his girl. Well that's not gonna happen.

"Ab aap samajh gye honge ki kya problem hai! Lets go baby!", he said while taking Shehnaaz along with him, his hand still on her waist.

Shehnaaz looked up at him in amusement. He is never affectionate in public. He makes sure that they are not snapped together.

But today he himself came to her and was showing so many rights on her. Is he okay? Is he the same Sidharth?

Sidharth opened the door of the passenger seat and made her sit inside the car, while he buckled her up. He wasn't even looking at her.

She knew that he was pissed. She tried to calm him down but it wasn't of any use.

"Who is he?", he asked.

"Co actor!", she replied in a whisper.

"Naam?"

"Arman Kapoor!"

"Oh naam bhi pta hai?", Sidharth said in irritation. It came out as a taunt.

"Yar Sidharth wo Co actor hai mere, naam to pta hi hoga na!", she said in equal irritation.

"Jao usi ke paas jao!", He said.

"Yar tu Paagal Hai? Kyun jaun mein uske paas. Wo kar ra tha na flirt, meine kya kiya. I denied him so many times, and I turned down his advances. Fir bhi tu mujhe hi blame kar!", she said.

Well now she was angry and he needed to calm her down. He sighed and stopped the car at side.

He took her hands in his and kissed them. She shuddered but quickly tried to jerk them off. Sidharth held them securely and she had to comply.

She made an angry pout and refused to look at him.

"Sorry baby! Mujhe gussa aa gya tha naa", he said but she still didn't look at him.

He sighed and tried again, "Achcha agar koi ladki merse flirt karegi to tujhe gussa nhi aayega?".

Hearing this Shehnaaz looked at him and said, "Mein pyar karti hun tujhe se! Tu mera hai, lagi samajh? Phaad ke rakh dungi mein sabko jo humare beech mein aaya!".

Sidharth chuckled and became stern again, "Tu bhi samajh le ki mein tujhse bohot pyaar karta hun! Tu Meri hai aur mein phaad ke rakh dunga sabko jo tere aas paas bhi aaya!".

Shehnaaz looked at him lovingly and kissed his hands. Sidharth smiled back at her and leaned in to kiss her.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Is Sidharth going to let Shehnaaz work with Armaan? How will she take care of the matter?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 666 14
Somehow Shehnaaz ends up as Sidharth's therapist. The fact that they can only talk through a glasswall certainly doesn't make things easier. Even so...
68.7K 6.7K 30
So guys it is my newly idea in which we see dominant sidharth and cute shehnaaz who has a big crush on sidharth but couldn't confess due to some reas...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
6.9K 551 6
And, maybe he went away from her only to meet her again on the other end of the world... ! They that love beyond the world, cannot be separeted by it...