BTS Academy

By DeeOhhAlex

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 11

3.1K 156 14
By DeeOhhAlex

Mina's POV

Kim Soojoon?

thats my dad..

But it says here that his wife is Kim NamJi.. and thats not my mom's name..

or wait this could be another person right? like maybe this man just appears to have the same name of my dad..

Well, I never saw my appa cause eomma said he's busy with work & i understand that.

Appa provided us with everything we need, a mansion, cars, education, & basically everything we need to survive. Eomma doesnt even need to work for a living. I admit that life like this is pretty glorious but what would i do with all these material stuff if the only thing i wanted was never granted??? its something my family cant provide me.. and that is love.

I never saw appa even in pictures. Only my oppa saw him. Even as my younger sister was born appa still didnt come.

Both my oppa & dongsaeng are too busy making themselves perfect, they never gave time for the family. It doesnt even feel like were siblings.

I guess this is the reason why im like this. I seek attention. I seek care. I seek for love.

Thoughts clouded my head so much i hadnt noticed eomma coming in the house.

" Yahh Mina! " eomma called out to me.

As she got closer, her eyes widened as she saw the content of my laptop.

" Eomma.. gwenchana? " i asked her worriedly as she continue to stare at my laptop with horror.

She looked back at me and started to stutter.

" Mi.. min.. mina, how did you find that? " she asked.

" Well i was searching about BTS Academy and I... " she immediately cut me off and instructed me to turn my laptop off.

" Eomma.. do you know Kim SooJoon? " i asked.

" Ani.. Aniyo! " eomma looked away.

" But oppa said thats the name of appa " i told her as i remembered the moment that oppa was crying.

Flashback

I was only 6 when my brother was crying in his room. " Oppa.. gwenchana? " i asked him innocently. " Yah!! Go away! " he said while crying. " Whats wrong? " i asked again. " That.. that bastard! " oppa cried more. " He didnt even come to Minzy's birth! " he cried all the more. " Who are you talking about oppa? " i asked. " Kim SooJoon.. " he replied wiping away his tears. " Who is he? " i asked bewildered. " Our appa.. " he replied.

*End of flashback*

Ill never forget that name.. Ever..

" Eomma.. do you know Kim SooJoon? " i repeated.

Tears threatened to drop from eomma's eyes.

" Eomma.. " i patted her shoulder.

" He's no one Mina.. Just forget him.. " eomma said.

" Eomma.. is he my appa? " i asked.

" Ne.. " eomma faintly answered as her tears finally flowed.

As I heard that, tears of my own started to flow too. I hugged eomma and cried with her.

After a long period of time.. we finally stopped. Eomma became her old self again scolding me because i didnt go to school.

I went back to my room with joy and hope that finally i'll be able to find my appa. Before I closed the door, eomma called again.

" Mina.. just forget him.. okay? "

The hope i onced gained perished..

I opened my laptop once again and searched about BTS..

BTS ACADEMY..

.. founded by Kim NamJi

.. the foundation of the school was due to the birth of her first and only child Kim NamJoon

i continued reading thoroughly til I realized something.

SCROLL UP...

.. first and only child KIM NAMJOON

and then it struck me..

IM DOOMED.

As i was too preoccupied thinking about how I challenged the son of the owner of BTS ACADEMY, that i hadnt noticed someone knocking on my door.

" Mina!! dinner is ready! " oppa called out.

" Ohh.. wait.. im coming! " i said.

After eating, oppa then again proceeded to his room.

I knocked at his door and came in.

" What do you want Mina? " he asked while reading his book.

" Minho oppa.. lets find appa " i said while bowing my head.

" We have no appa. " Minho oppa replied coldly not even sparing me a glance.

" But Kim SooJoon is our appa.. " i said.

As i said his name, Minho oppa stood in rage.

" He is not our appa!! " he shouted.

" But eomma said.. " i was cut off as Minho oppa threw the book he was reading.

" Forget about him Mina! He never was our appa from the start! " Minho oppa raged.

" Mina.. did you ever see Kim SooJoon? huh!? " he questioned me.

" Ani.. " i answered lowering my head.

" See?! When did he ever acted as our appa?! All he did was hide from the shadows & left us with eomma! " Oppa was holding back his tears.

" What do you mean? " i asked confused.

" Think about it Mina.. I know youre smart and you will find out somehow " Oppa said as he sat back in his bed and picked up his book.

Im smart???? HAHA. Thanks for the compliment.

I went back to my room & thought about it.

Hide from the shadows? What is he talking about?

But oppa was right.. appa never showed up. Eomma said he's too busy in work. Well yeah i could see how rich we are. But thats not enough reason for me not to see him.

I read more about BTS ACADEMY hoping to see if it could give me clues..

BTS ACADEMY..

.. was a very prestigious school excelling in sports & extra coricular activities.

.. it had a shining image until when Kim NamJoon, son of the owner, was caught fighting with a gang and messily getting drunk..

.. after that incident, more students from this academy was caught on bad values such as late night drag racing & entering bars even as minors.

Well as i guess, NamJoon really did his job to deteriorate the school's image.

But i dont need this info.. its not helping my situation..

so i scrolled back up and there it was...

Kim NamJi wife of Kim SooJoon

so does this mean my mom is the other woman?

my family is the illegal one?

is this why appa hid from us?

because we are a disgrace to his name?

I think ive got it. I hurriedly went to Oppa Minho's room & found him asleep. Maybe ill talk to him next time.

As i went out oppa's room, eomma approached me.

" Please hide this to your sister. " She pleaded.

" But she has to know somehow " i reasoned.

" Not now.. She's young & she has a bright future " eomma said

" She'll find out eventually. She's smart you know. " i said

eomma just nodded.

" If youre talking about Kim SooJoon, then i know about it already. Dont be such a fuss about it, I dont care anyway. " as i turned around i saw Minzy dongsaeng.

Eomma's eyes grew wide and i just stared at Minzy with shock.

" Eomma, Eonnie, ill go to sleep already. You should rest too. " and Minzy closed the door to her room.

|•|•|•|•|

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys.. if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Am I going to fast or whatttt????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
95.7K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
676K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
52.6K 128 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...