Class 1-A Radiates Chaos

By ShotoTodorhoeki

Despite popular belief Izuku can really keep a secret, but class 1-A can sniff out a secret like their lives... More

Why Me?
Oh-
BakuDeku:The Origin Story
Aizawa is on point
Schemeing and Memeing
Detective Shouto is On the Case
Factions Are A Wild Thing
A Faction Meeting
QnGay
We Do Be Live
Rat God Time
Bust A Move
And It Went Like~
Rabid Children? Absolutely.
The Final Stream
Espionage
Fiesta Loca💃🏿
Whole Lotta Problem Children
The Basics~
Brain Games
My B
Shouto's Big Break
Dance Dance Revelation
The Reveal
The Wedding

A Date With BakuDeku

19.7K 871 1K
By ShotoTodorhoeki

This is an intermission but I made it snazzy ;)

"Babe."

"No.'

"Zu~"

"Nooo"

"You gotta get up!"

"I don't have to do anything."

"We have to roll out before the others are up or we'll have to deal with classmates."

"You're one to talk. You're literally laying on me."

"Yeah, but I could get up whenever I wanted to. You'll just roll over the moment I do."

"Oh really? Then get up right now. You won't."

"Fuck you. Watch this shit."

It was Monday morning at the crack of dawn and the boys had gotten permission from Aizawa to play hooky. Since they moved into the dorms most of the time they spent out of dorms was with their parents and they hadn't been able to go on an actual date since they moved. So they asked Aizawa if they could take just one day from class with the promise of immediately catching up on all the work. Aizawa agreed because, unknown to most, Aizawa Shouta is an absolute sap.

The real problem though was trying to make a break for it. If they were to get up at a normal time they'd have to dodge questions left and right from their nosey classmates, and if they got up late they would have to listen to people constantly knocking on their doors and questioning why Izuku's room was empty. So they settled for getting out before the class woke up, which is way harder than they thought it would be.

Everyone in 1A was relatively early risers so everyone was awake and aware before 7 am, so they need to get out at 6:30. Meaning, Izuku had to wake up at 6. He was not pleased. That's why Katsuki had just gone from peacefully sleeping on top of his fiance, to aggressively flailing onto the floor to prove a point.

"Fantastic. A whole bed to myself, thanks for your sacrifice." Izuku smiled sleepily and attempted to roll over and curl back into the blanket. Katsuki was having none of it.

"Oh no, you don't. You're gonna fall asleep and then whine when you don't have enough time to shower, so get up or you'll be dealing with Iida's lectures about proper class attendance."Izuku just continued to squeeze his eyes shut in protest. Katsuki was already over it.

With what could only be described as a battle cry, Katsuki tore the blanket off of Izuku and picked him up bridal style.

"Nooooo. Put me down. I'm tired and deserve sleep. This is not how you wake a sleeping princess! You didn't even kiss! I probably still have old witch apple poison in my veins," Izuku whined while weakly attempting to get out of his fiances hold.

"Sucks to suck, babe. We've got places to be and people to see," Bakugou leaned down and planted a quick kiss on Izuku's nose, "Better?"

"Not really. That was a weak kiss." Izuku smirked.

"I know what you're doing. You aren't gonna trick me like that. It would've been a better kiss if you would've gotten up, but now you need to get ready. Kissing comes later." Katsuki set a pouty Izuku down on the bathroom floor. "Get ready, so we can go get breakfast,".

"You didn't even say please."

Katsuki huffed a laugh and rolled his eyes, "Oh kind and benevolent Izuku, pretty please grace me with the honor of having a delicious, probably very unnecessarily American, breakfast with you."

Izuku nodded, satisfied with the request, "That's what I thought." Then he skipped into the bathroom, leaving Katsuki to try to figure out what the hell they were gonna do for a whole 10 hours.

~~~
"How the hell do you eat that?" Katsuki stared at his boyfriend. He was watching his adorably tiny fiance shovel down an aggressively American meal like it was nothing. It was so greasy it's a wonder watching him shovel so much into his stomach in one go. I'm pretty sure most American's don't even consume the amount of grease he was eating.

"You're literally eating sugar with a side of breakfast. You're no better." Izuku raised an eyebrow, and gestured to the pancakes stacked high with every sugary topping known to man on it. Katsuki has a sweet-tooth, okay?

"Ok. You know what, it's delicious, sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never ruin my perfectly good breakfast," Katsuki huffed and shoved pancake into his mouth.

"Oh don't pout. You started it. I was having a lovely time consuming my bacon and gawking at your beauty, but you felt it necessary to attack," Izuku laughed, "Can't our horribly diet ruining breakfasts just live in harmony?"

"They can, but they should never mix. It'd mean disaster for the entire nation," Katsuki nodded solemnly.

"The only disaster would be Aizawa absolutely kicking our asses if he ever found out what we eat when he's not around." Izuku snorted.

"Honestly, he probably already knows. Aizawa knows all."

Aizawa totally knew.

~~
The next stop on their date was the park. They had only realized after an hour at the restaurant, that almost nothing was open this early in the morning. So they settled for a very long walk through the park. They'd walked around for hours. They spent hours flirting horribly and making shitty jokes that were only funny to them. They were really in their own little world.

~

"Hun, you need to run." Izuku stared wide-eyed at something directly behind Katsuki. They were at a pond and were feeding the ducks and hadn't noticed the flock of baby geese just across the pond from them. They especially hadn't noticed the big goose that had been staring them down since they got there.

"What? Is something wrong?" Katsuki asked, head tilted to the side like a confused puppy (a habit he picked up from Izuku).

"Yeah. I think we angered a goose. We need to move before it eats us." Izuku started to slowly back away, Katsuki, unfortunately, didn't get the hint and fucking stared in the goose's direction. Mother goose was not pleased and broke into a sprint towards Katsuki.

"SHIT!" Katsuki shrieked and started sprinting, Izuku had no choice but to join when the bird started FLYING AT HIM.

"KATSUKI WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Izuku screamed and went running after Katsuki, a goose hot on his trail.

"DON'T FUCKING LEAD IT TO ME! YOU DEAL WITH IT!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FUCKING STARED AT IT, ASSHOLE! HELP ME!"

"BABE, I LOVE YOU AND WOULD FIGHT ALL MIGHT FOR YOU IF I HAD TO. BUT I AM NOT GOING UP AGAINST A GOOSE! HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR TEETH!" Katsuki made a beeline for a tree and used his quirk to get on top of it, effectively leaving Izuku to deal with the menace.

"YOU COWARD!" Izuku squealed. The goose had landed a hit and nipped the back of his jeans. Izuku ran faster.

It took a solid ten minutes for Izuku to get to a bathroom where he could lock the door and hide from the goose. It took another 5 for him to calm down after that freight and facetime Katsuki. And it took another 15 for the goose to finally leave while Katsuki waited away from the bathroom, like a damn coward. Who could blame him though? Geese have serrated teeth, he'd be a fool to challenge one.

"Oh well look who finally showed up," Izuku huffed at Katsuki, who sheepishly smiled at him.

"Would you forgive me if I gave you green tea and an 'I'm sorry for letting you get attacked by a goose' bouquet?" Katsuki pulled out a large bouquet from behind his back. It was a bouquet of several red and white camellia's, several purple hyacinths, and a single red rose. He then reached into his messenger bag and handed him a can of green tea.

"When exactly did you have time to pick up a whole bouquet this nice?"

"... When you were running from the goose,"

Izuku laughed and kissed Katsuki, "It's fine, I forgive you,".

"Thank Nezu. I was so afraid you were gonna kick my ass," Katsuki sighed in relief.

~~

After the wild adventure at the park Izuku was tired, so they decided to take a break and get coffee at a cat cafe before they went shopping. They rented a room and were there for a good hour or so. Most of that hour was Izuku asleep on Katsuki's shoulder while he entertained himself by taking dozens of pictures of Izuku. Good times.

~~
The next stop for their date was a small shopping trip where Katsuki declared that his new goal was to find Izuku a sense of style. No, ironic tee-shirts do not count as fashion.

"Katsuki! C'mon, please! It'll be so cute!" Izuku tugged on Katsuki's arm and furiously pointed at a headband with cat ears, "You can be Bakugou Catsuki! Just one photo!"

"One. One photo. But I get to pick out an outfit for you." Katsuki sighed and gave in. Those puppy-dog eyes were a force to be reckoned with. Izuku squealed and grabbed them, making Katsuki pose in various ways. He definitely took more than one photo.

~~
"Hey Kat, Do I really have to walk out in this?" Izuku called out from the dressing room.

"It's not that bad. You wear crop-tops all the time,".

"Yeah, but I never pair them with a skirt," Katsuki could hear the pout in his voice.

"C'mon. I'm sure you look utterly gorgeous, as always."

"Flattery isn't always gonna work, ya know?"

"Did it work now?"

"Frick you." Izukustepped out of the dressing room in a pastel pink skirt with a large light blue cropped sweater that had a teddy bear on it.

If Katsuki were a weak man he would've squealed and pulled Izuku into a bear hug when Izuku walked out. But Katsuki bakugou is tough, so instead he turns red, gapes, and then rushes and pulls him into a hug. Because nobody could deny that Izuku looked utterly adorable in the outfit.

They did, in fact, purchase the outfit.

~~
The next step of their adventure (after dropping their bags at the Bakugou house) was to go see a new avengers movie that had just recently come out. But they happened to have a lot of time to kill beforehand, so they killed some time at the arcade.

Unfortunately, they both seemed to forget that they are wildly competitive and spent much longer than intended going head to head on every game in the arcade. Izuku had repeatedly kicked his ass at ski ball and multiple different shooting games, but Katsuki absolutely dominated at air hockey and the basketball shooting game.

The real battle though was Dance Dance Revolution. Katsuki may not be a trained dancer like Izuku, but they dedicate one day every month to an all-out Just Dance battle, so Katsuki was no slouch when it came to dancing games. So, Izuku's utter dance talent be damned! Katsuki was not going down without a fight!

They got so caught up in their dance battle that neither realized they were already late for their movie. Neither really cared either., they were happy to just be together, even if most of their time was spent making playful jabs at the other's lack of Dance Dance Revolution ability. (They did end up going to a movie, but it was awful so they spent the whole time cracking jokes and making fun of the movie, it was a fantastic time,).

~~
The last chunk of their adventure was dinner. Which had gone as smoothly as every other event, the laughed, flirted, and reminisced about the mayhem that is their life. It was perfect.

Until Izuku smiled just a little too sweetly at Katsuki.

Izuku Midoriya was no stranger to tears, in fact, he would call himself proficient in the language. But nothing could describe the level of distress he felt when Katsuki had just started tearing up while he tried to eat his dessert. Katsuki wasn't a crier, so Izuku wasn't exactly sure what to do. He had no idea what was wrong.

"Kacchan? Are you okay? Is something wrong?" Izuku asked, frantically looking around to see if someone was bullying him from a distance.

"No. No. Nothing's wrong. Everything's perfect. Honest. I'm just re-really happy." Katsuki sniffled, and Izuku's gaze softened. Katsuki is really cute, "I mean, today was just really fun and-and you're like really amazing. And being around you just makes me so happy, and I'm gonna fucking marry you! Like I can call you my future husband and it sounds so fake, but it's totally fucking real? Like holy shit, I'm gonna get to have these moments with you for the rest of my life, and that's fucking crazy!" Katsuki had slowly dissolved to full force sobbing by the end of his rant.

And of course, since Katsuki was crying, Izuku cried too. Instead of ranting like he usually would, he settled for flailing to Katsuki's side of the table and pulling him into a tight hug, while they both just sat there and cried. They only pulled away after the waitress had awkwardly set their receipt on the table. They both pulled away from the hug with a small laugh at the waitress who was sprinting away.

"You know, I'm hysterically in love with you right?" Katsuki murmured.

"And I love you too," Izuku smiled and pulled him into a kiss, that was probably a bit to intimate for a public place.

~~
By the end of the day, they were both tired beyond belief and absolutely ready to go cuddle in Katsuki's dorm and call it day/ What they were not willing to do was get lectured. So, they pulled operation stealth mode to get inside without confronting either the Dekusquad or the Bakusquad (Round face would not survive if she started hitting on Izuku after the lovely day they had).

They went to check in with Aizawa to get their work and ask for a rope strong enough to climb up. Aizawa decided he'd rather not know and just got them a rope from the supply closet. Thank Nezu they did, they saw the security cameras in Aizawa's room and saw that Iida, Uraraka, Mina, and Denki were all waiting right by the door, and by the texts they were getting, they were waiting for them. Clingy assholes.

They snuck quietly around the back of the dorms as quietly as possible and hunted down which window was Katsuki's. He and Izuku debated for a good 5 minutes to make sure that it was ACTUALLY Katsuki's window and they weren't about to give some random student a heart attack. Then Izuku activated One for All and jumped up to his balcony and tied the rope to it (they didn't want to use explosions because it would wake everyone up). Izuku made sure Katsuki said "Izuku Izuku let down your hair" before even thinking of dropping the rope.

They then ended their super sneaky escapades by texting the 4 who were waiting for them with very polite (and impolite) 'fuck you's'. They ignored Aizawa's warning text about not doing anything 'mature' with the ropes they took while in the dorms, in favor of curling up together and going to sleep.

The Bakudeku faction is clearly the strongest faction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.3K 13
Some love keeping secrets, and some love digging them up. It was not only the hobby of a certain chimera of UA but also Izuku's hobby. However after...
242K 5.3K 15
✨Please Enjoy✨ Katsuki has had a boyfriend for ages. They got engaged before Katsuki went to UA and Izuku left to go travel the world. Izuku is a fam...
263 0 17
Hitoshi Shinsou has always been the class insomniac. Katsuki Bakugou has always been the class hothead. Izuku Midoriya has always been the class cinn...
313K 12.3K 74
Bakugo and Midoriya had one complicated relationship. It was filled with secrets, secrets and more secrets. Will they finally get passed the childhoo...