Loud Blondes | Denki Kaminari...

Per Calybear7

(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You... Més

Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1
Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2
Textbooks | Chpt 3
Disappointing | Chpt 4
Phone Number | Chpt 5
The Party | Chpt 7
Out of Here | Chpt 8
Unwanted Attention | Chpt 9
Acquaintances | Chpt 10
Not the Same | Chpt 11
Relief | Chpt 12
Bubble Tea | Chpt 13
You Know Her? | Chpt 14
Everyone Else | Chpt 15
Paper Dino | Chpt 16
Friends | Chpt 17
Short Circuit | Chpt 18
Mitochondria | Chpt 19
Jealous | Chpt 20
The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21
Sport's Festival | Chpt 22
Yellow | Chpt 23
Sleepover | Chpt 24
Hug | Chpt 25
Studying | Chpt 26
A Bad Day | Chpt 27
Silent Treatment | Chpt 28
Invisible | Chpt 29
All Worked Out | Chpt 30
Simple | Chpt 31
Hard Bargain | Chpt 32
Camp | Chpt 33
Okay | Chpt 34
Comfort | Chpt 35
Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36
Safe | Chpt 37
Bass | Chpt 38
Groceries | Chpt 39
Happy | Chapter 40
Guilty | Chpt 41
Married | Chpt 42
My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43
Rebellion | Chpt 44
Mistake | Chpt 45
Spacey | Chpt 46
Family | Chpt 47
Mirai | Chpt 48
Casual | Chpt 49
Epilogue | Chpt 50
GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

Drawbacks | Chpt 6

11.7K 443 481
Per Calybear7

Hello. If you're a tik tok user, a large majority of LGBTQ+ and minority creators are being shadowbanned and not showing up on For You pages. If you know any creators, please like and share and get their content out there for the For You algorithm.

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"That was very good," Shouta commented.

"Thanks to (y/n). Clearly I don't know too much," Mic said and I smiled, taking the plates in a stack from the table. I set them in the sink and washed them off before placing them in the dishwasher. He disappeared into the living room.

"How come you didn't have dinner with your friends?" My father asked and I shrugged.

"Eh, it's a family dinner night."

"Good," he said, running a firm hand down the back of my head.

"Hey dad?" He hummed as he looked my direction and I let out a soft breath. "So my friend Hanako wants me to go with her to the welcome party at the 1-A dorms on Friday, is that alright?"

"You want to go?" He asked. There was a chance he would say no so I wouldn't have to go if I didn't want to. I shook my head yes and he smiled gently. "Then I don't see why not."

"Thanks dad."

"You know I always want you to get to know my students. I'm not sure why you don't." I knew it would be a large majority of other students as well, and I still didn't really want to, but if it happened then so be it. I was kind of opening up to the idea of Ashido, she was nice. I just nodded at him. "Hizashi, did you put in the movie?"

"Yup, it's all ready," Mic called and I set the dishwasher to run. I wandered to the lounge checking the group chat. It didn't say anything, so I sat down on the couch to Mic's left and my father's right. I wasn't really paying that much attention to the movie, tucking my feet up on the couch so that I could lean up against my father.

I didn't quite realize how tired I was until I was near to passing out 20 minutes into the movie against my father's stomach. I felt most comfortable here, with his hand running down my hair. He always loved my hair and it made me wonder how he would feel about it if I were blonde. How different would it be if I were blonde like my mother?

"I think she's asleep," Mic said, lightly patting my calf. My legs had relaxed as I began to fall asleep and shifted to his lap.

"Must be tired."

"She gets it from you."

"I'm sure," Aizawa said.

"What are you going to do about your students?" Mic said and my mind perked up slightly, listening in.

"I don't know. Hopefully this school will be a learning experience for them," my father said.

"I'm sure it will." My father hummed in response, still rhythmically petting my hair.

"You worry too much about her," Mic said suddenly and I questioned what kind of behavior my father had put out to evoke such a comment.

"How can I not?"

"What is it?"

"This 1-A party. I have no doubt she'll be fine in a traditional sense. It's a party full of people who want to be heroes and help people. I'm just worried about her and 1-A. Having their teacher for a father can't be easy and I know for a fact she's avoided them for as long as I've been teaching. Makes me wonder what they say or do if they find out...I don't want her to have trouble making friends. I don't want her to be embarrassed of me."

I felt my stomach drop and I held back the urge to cringe. It certainly wasn't my father that I was embarrassed about, it was myself. My father's status made is difficult to make friends, sure, but that fact was something that could be worked around. I had no idea how to work around it and I always came off as too cold or idiotic. It wasn't my father's fault I couldn't make friends. I was the one who couldn't compare to our family name. I had 2 friends now, that was something. Maybe I should be more open to 1-A, it couldn't hurt and he would be happy if I did.

"I'm sure she's not embarrassed of you. She's a lot like you and you have a good eye for picking out good people. She's got the same thing and maybe she's finally found 2 good ones. Her wanting to go to this party just shows that she's open to your class and I wouldn't worry about them knowing. They're an interesting, but good, bunch."

"Thanks Zashi," my father said softly. I felt him scoop me up easily to bring me up the stairs and I let my head rest against his chest, smiling slightly. Mic had a good point, that the reason I didn't have many friends was because I was pretty selective. That was why I was so standoffish like my dad. I was sure that there had to be good ones from 1-A, starting with Ashido.

My father set me in my bed, quickly tugging the covers over me and pressing a kiss to my temple. I listened for the door to open and shut and I pulled my phone from my pocket. I opened up my contacts, tugging the sheet of paper from my bag and inputting Ashido's number. I looked at Kaminari's number in the dim glow of my desk lamp, tucking the paper away in my bottom desk drawer after deciding not to. I wasn't going to text Ashido right away, though I didn't really know about texting her and not Kaminari, considering they were friends. Was that too weird? I had to avoid him, that was a fact, so maybe she wasn't my best bet. But she seemed so nice. I shook it off, plugging in my phone for the night.

It would be fine.

~~~

"So what I'm saying is, if some species of animals are gay, what's to say there couldn't be gay dinosaurs," Hanako said and I studied her face with a strange expression.

"All I asked was if you liked dinosaurs," Ryou said. "There's a dinosaur exhibit at the museum."

"But would you agree...gay dinosaurs?"

"Sure??" He questioned, looking to me. I just shrugged.

"Well if you think about it, unicorns probably existed," I added. "All it is, is a horse with a horn, who's to say they can't exist if Moose exist or narwhals."

"Yes thank you, I love conspiracy," Hanako said.

"But if we're talking about dinosaur sexuality, could there be bisexual dinosaurs?" I added and Hanako's face lit up.

"Oh my god, good point."

"Please. Dinosaurs are dead and you're killing me too," Ryou said, earning a laugh from Hanako.

"Well I think the dinosaur museum is a good idea," Hanako said.

"Triceratops is definitely lesbian energy," I said and Hanako glanced towards me.

"That's my favorite dinosaur, how did you know that?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I truly don't know."

"You're literally one of my favorite people on this planet," she said, placing an hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks, you're one of my favorite too now," I said and she beamed at me. It was true that Hanako had a natural knack for getting people to open up and cheering people up. That was going to make her a great medical professional. It even worked on me.

"I don't know if I should go or..." Ryou said and Hanako rolled her eyes.

"We love you too."

"Well don't force yourself to say it," he joked. The bell rang for lunch and we headed for the medical course. Recovery girl had to travel already, so we had our regular sub for the first time. He was a sprightly old man who could create different medicines. We were learning quickly and would be in the office working clinically within the next 2 weeks.

"And so with the evolution of quirks, here adapted a new bone structure in the foot. Obviously some people with quirks that may affect their feet won't show this bone structure but on a typical quirked human, this is what you would see. Quirk drawbacks are usually medically based, so you'll work in partners to see how your quirk might help the drawbacks of another!"

I turned to Hanako and Ryou, Hanako taking the liberty to speak first.

"My quirk drawback is that if I try to grow too many different herbs or flowers, it starts to hurt picking them and sometimes it's the wrong thing as well. A lot of the times I pick them and it creates a little prick mark like this," she said, tugging up her sleeve. She had a couple pin prick sized scars mixed in with her freckles.

"I'm sure I could numb your pain or get the bleeding to stop while you work," I said.

"I could distract from the pain, though I think you'd overwork and make it worse," Ryou said and I frowned.

"Well you both can obviously help with mine. I get tired after doing it for a long time, sometimes to the point of passing out, but the major thing is that I can't heal myself."

"We can heal you then!" Hana said. "Plus if you get too tired I can energize you with something, I'm sure."

"I guess if you had chronic pain with it then I might help?" Ryou said. It was disappointing to hear he wasn't too confident in his quirk. "My drawback is that when I use quirk it takes my energy with it. After a while it's kind of...depressing."

"I can make natural things that can help boost your serotonin or dopamine," Hana said.

"I can diagnose those kinds of things and I can help with some sessions. My quirk isn't all that powerful when it comes to mental things," I replied. Ryou just nodded. I felt bad that he had to deal with things like that, it must be so difficult. "I get pretty down when I use my quirk to much. It's not just physical exhaustion. We can help each other." Ryou shared a glance with me and he smiled, nodding.

After class I was left to my own devices and decided to finally craft a good text to Ashido. Should I mention the party? If I did then she might bring Kaminari to find me there, which would mean he would probably be mad I didn't text him as well as Ashido.

Me: Hey, this is (y/n). I saw you put your number on the note and that you wanted me to text you. So hello.

I pressed send and cringed at how awkward it sounded. I sighed and headed back home, forgetting about it for the time being. Maybe not texting Kaminari would finally express that I didn't want to talk to him and he would catch the hint.

~Calymari

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

44K 982 34
𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭 Their second year at UA High begins and Kaminari Denki gets all excited. Especially when his best friend Jirou Kyouka is there wit...
62.8K 1.8K 11
[None of them would have guessed their Homeroom teacher is secretly married. To win a bet their teacher set, Class 1-A makes it their mission to figu...
4.5K 102 37
[Completed] You don't really like friends. Your parents are divorced and neither of them wants you since your father is dead and your mother has gone...
1.2M 41.6K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...