Sunflower | Tom Holland X Rea...

By timpollandfannn

"But i'm a sunflower, a little funny, if I were a rose, maybe you'd pick me, but you have got no such clue, t... More

0 - Prologue
0.2 - Cast
1 - Trim The Excitement
2 - Trim The Looks
3 - Trim The First Impressions
4 - Trim The Love
6 - Trim The Boredom
7 - Trim The Words
8 - Trim The Style
9 - Trim The Hope

5 - Trim The Formalities

162 3 9
By timpollandfannn

Sunflower 🌻
Chapter 5 - Trim The Formalities

I stayed and edited the short movie, until I came back to reality and saw that the time was 11:11 pm. Lucky. I started wishing. I never believed in 11:11 and 12:12, but I believe just in case they are true.

I checked my phone again and saw a notification that I was put in a group.. it wasn't named yet. I saw the contacts and they were all unknown numbers except for Jacob, Zendaya, Beth and Hailey.

So I called Hailey asking what the hell were those numbers. She told me that they were Cole, Harrison and Tom's numbers. She even sent me which number is who's.

If you're wondering where did I get Jacob and Zendaya's numbers. Well... I may or may not have threatened Josie to give me their numbers although Josie, Stella, Nora and Mary work together in marvel studios, Josie is the only one that has their numbers.

Holland: Goodnight everyone! I hope you have a goodnight sleep bcz we're going to have a long day tomorrow. Haz and I decided to not work for these 2 weeks. And will work if needed.
9:02 pm.

Hazzy boy✨: we won't?
9:03 pm.

Hazzy boy✨: ...ok
9:12 pm.

Wesleyyy🕷️: Goodnight!
9:15 pm.

Hailey 😍: Nighty!
9:16 pm.

Hazzy boy✨: Goodnight.
9:16 pm.

Sprouse: Night y'all.
9:20 pm.

Queen Z❤️: G'night!!
9:22 pm.

Ned🌟: See ya guys tomorrow.
10:38 pm.

You: Goodnight guys.
11:14 pm.

Holland: Goodnight y/n😊
Holland: See you guys tomorrow.
11:14 pm.

I put my laptop in the charger, so as my phone, and changed into.... What are they called again? Silk pajamas? Yeah, these. I found them in my closet. I could've slept in a shirt from the swish store and some leggings but I guess it's time for me to have a "Goodnight sleep" as how Tom said.
Or texted.

~~

I woke up by my phone, blowing up with text messages from Zendaya, saying that they are waiting for Cole,... And me? In the breakfast place in the hotel. So I called Cole. 

"Hey. This is.." then I heard a yawn at the other end of the line. "This is Cole Sprouse... Who are yo-"

"Hi I'm y/n y/l/n and we're hanging out with the same group.... Unfortunately.... And we need to hurry up because they are hungry and so am I." I said in a sweet tone, cutting him off.

"Oh... That was fast... Ok give me.." there was shuffling on the other end, then I heard a loud bang "owww" then shuffling again"20 minutes?"

I giggled and said "ok. Are you alright though?"

"Yeah just.." he took a breath and winced then said "I hit my head on the corner of the night stand... I'm.. alright. Anyways gotta go get ready"

"Alrighty. Bye" then I hung up on him with out waiting for a "bye" from him.

I changed into a pink obey sweatshirt and black leggings after showering. I put my hair into a bun on top of my head. It's my signature look after "the hood" look. I don't bother to put make-up. I don't use it for a bit, so I don't really know why did I buy it, and why is it even here?

I went over to Cole's room. I kept knocking on his door until he opened it revealing a fully dressed Cole.

He pointed at me, narrowed his eyes then said "y/n y/l/n, we hang out with the same group.... Unfortunately... And we need to hurry up because they are hungry and so are you." He quoted me.

"You got it, Einestine" I replied. "Let's go, Sprouse" I said while walking towards the elevator. "Which floor?"

"I... Don't know" he shrugged.

"Imma call haz" I said, getting my phone out. I Dialed hazzy boy and put the phone on speaker.

"Hazzy boy!!" I said cheerfully then said "we're lost" in a serious tone.

"Uhh... Hello! This is Tom Holland here." Said the other line.

I knitted my eyebrows together and looked at the name. 'Holland'. I muttered a "of course" and said "hey this is y/n y/l/n-"

"And Cole Sprouse!" Cole said cutting me out.

"So much for the name" I muttered while he nudged my elbow. "- and we're lost." I said to Tom.

"How do you get lost?" Tom said on the other line.

"If you didn't realize, Holland, we're new here" I said, annoyed already.

"So you're lost in my hotel" he said emphasizing the word "my"

"No, in Beth family's hotel." I said sarcastically.

"Tom, give us the directions for the breakfast place now, for god's sake" Cole said while pinching his nose's bridge, while I giggled, then he smirked at me.

"Ok, ok. Go to the second floor..." Tom started giving us directions until we met the group.

I gave them all a "hi" that they probably didn't hear, so I decided to skip the formalities. I gave Hailey, Haz, Bethany and Z a hug while high-fiving Jacob and shacking hands with Tom.

I sat down between Z and Jacob, across from Tom, and started a conversation with her. "Hello! Nice to meet you! Although I met you before but... Oh well."

She shared a glance with Jacob and said."when?"

"I come to the marvel set alot." I explained.

"How come we never saw you?" Jacob said.

"Because I go to visit my best friends there. I'm sure you guys know them. Their the main editors." I explained

"Wait... You mean Josie Owen and Mary Alex?" Z asked while I nodded at her.

"That means that you also know Nora Walter and Stella Adam, right?" Jacob asked while I nodded and said "Josie, Mary, Nora, Stella and I were highschool and senior best friends. We were known by editing, I was mostly known by directing and editing" and we were also known by being the nerds and people bullied us there because we were "too stuck up on computers". I didn't say that of course.

"Cool!" Jacob said. We then heard Tom saying "I need to do an advertisement. I need a director, an editor, models and all these stuff. Do you guys know any?" To everyone. Yay life.

I didn't say anything because I'm not a professional after al-

"Well, we have the directing and editing covered! Y/n here directs AND edits!" Zendaya said.. emphasizing them.

"Yeah! She directs and edits short movies on YouTube!" Bethany said

"You actually watch them? I thought you click on it by mistake." She nodded at me. Tom is still looking at his phone.

I took my phone to see the views of the last short movie I did. There were 15 views but now they are 50. I smiled. She even asked other people to see it. I grinned like an idiot and looked up to meet Tom's gaze.

"She may be a professional after all" Zendaya added.

"Or maybe not" I said with out removing my gaze from Tom's gaze.

"Brilliant!" Haz said.... Quoting Hailey.
Still not removing my eyes from Tom's. "Are you free after these 2 weeks, y/n?"

I had remove my gaze from Tom's and look at Haz "yeah. I am. I have my laptop. That's where I edit. But I don't think directing with a phone will work here" the I laughed nervously "yeah. I film my short movies with my phone.. so-"

"It's ok. My brother Harry can handle this" Tom said and we locked eyes again.

"Yeah" I said then zoned out in his eyes for a second then said "can I get a friend too? Because this isn't a short movie we're talking about. Were talking about an advertisement for the Holland's residences." I said not removing our gazes. But he sadly had to remove it and look at Zendaya. And that when I realize that she was talking with me.

"Who are you getting?" Z asked.

"Mary Alexander." I answered, leaning back on my chair.

"But she's young. She's 21"

"That's why I chose her."

I chose her because I believe in young people. Young people need a chance to prove themselves. I'm not a one to judge by age and how many years of experience she got. I am a one to judge by quality.

Unlike Sage Abraham.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello everyone! I ended the chapter with Sage Abraham again... Oops.

Do you believe in 11:11 and 12:12??
I don't know.

11:11 is the time to wish for something, while 12:12 is the time to tell someone that you love them. Even if they are your best friends or your sibling. Or even your crush ;)

Anyways. I hope everyone is staying safe and washing their hands <3

Please vote and comment.

xoxo,
Saz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.1K 39
|c o m p l e t e| Life is risky, love is dangerous, but both are worth it _____ We had our little staring contest before he suddenly let go of my thi...
501K 9.1K 85
- and maybe i'm scared because you mean more to me than any person does. you've become everything i think about...
100 3 10
A suicidal journalist with one last goal in mind. When an opportunity to spend two weeks with one of her idols comes along there's no way she can't t...
11.2K 243 10
A Tom Holland x OC Story **SMUTS** Tom has always been in your life, because of the simple fact that he is your brother's best friend. You three hav...