Beyblade Burst X Reader One S...

Von wae_baksu

A story for beyblade burst one shots. I will mainly be doing Rise and Sparking stories, but will also do char... Mehr

Delta x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader (School AU)
Arman x Reader
Dante x Reader
Lui x Child!Reader
Valt x reader
Free x Neko!Reader
Aiger x Reader
Yandere!Delta x Reader
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader
A/N
Hikaru x Reader (School AU) Pt. 2
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader (Pt. 2)
Tagged
Valt x Reader
Dared by a Friend
Daigo x Reader
Hikaru Asahi (school au) Pt. 3
Dante x Transgender(MTF)!Reader
Victories X Reader (Halloween)
Funny Moment 😪

Delta x Reader

2.2K 36 126
Von wae_baksu

Christmas was rolling around, and you didn't know what to get for your beloved boyfriend. You see, Delta was kind of reserved even around you, although he showed only you more of his sensitive side. He never really told you what he wanted for Christmas.

Keeping that in mind, you were currently walking around town with a scarf covering your face looking for something to get for Delta. You had asked Dante what Delta liked since they were close friends, and Dante said basically anything beyblade. That much was obvious, but you weren't going to break the boy's heart so you thanked him and went shopping.

You looked into the window of the bey shop you were passing, and decided to walk in to check it out. You banged your shoes against the carpet to get the snow off as the store bell went off, signaling someone had entered. You began looking around the store.

You saw lots of bey parts and lots of different types of launchers. You looked at the launchers, remembering how the grip on Delta's launcher was worn down and destroyed. You also recalled the extremely dirty rag he cleaned Devolos with, all of the filth on the rag coming from his bey after each battle. You grabbed padding for the handle of the launcher for Delta and got him a new rag to clean Devolos with. While you were at it, you got him a new ripcord as well.

You had no problem shopping for the rest of the Victories, Valt and Aiger and Gwyn since everyone was meeting up for the holidays, but Delta was proving to be quite the challenge for you. You were happy you were able to buy him something, but you also wanted to get him something that had special meaning.

You walked up to the cashier and paid for all of the items you bought. When you were done, you said goodbye and walked out of the store. You were going to begin walking around the shops once again to see if you could get anything else for Delta before you ran into a familiar face.

"Hey (Name)" you heard Arman call out to you.

"Hey Arman, what are you doing out here?"

"I need to get some shopping done for Gwyn, he's a tough person to shop for. Maybe a math book should do it? Nah, he already knows everything about the subject." You could tell Arman was struggling as well. "Anyways, what are you doing out here?"

"I was shopping for Delta. I got everyone else down, but Delta is a really difficult human being to shop for." Arman laughed at your suffering.

"Yeah tell me about it. 4 days of shopping for that guy." You both sweat dropped.

"Yeah, he's not easy."

"Who's not easy?" Speak of the devil, Delta walks up behind you two, scaring you both. You guys jumped as you turned to face him.

"D-Delta!" you said.

"Who's difficult now?"

"You!" was all you said before you covered your mouth. Delta smirked.

"How so?" Delta walked closer. You blushed.

"You're impossible to shop for!" Delta looked at you surprised.

"Yeah I had some struggles shopping for you as well." Delta turned to Arman with wide eyes.

"You guys don't have to shop for me" he said.

"We know!" you and Arman said at the same time.

"But we want to" he added. You nodded in agreement. Delta gave a genuine smile.

"Well, thanks guys." he said. You and Arman smiled back at him. With that, you all went back to shopping.

~The next day~

Today was Christmas and you managed buy Delta some things that you thought he would like (with the help of Arman, of course). Delta kept teasing you by trying to look at what you got him before he opened the presents. You playfully smacked him in the arm every time.

Everyone was at the Victories, including Valt, Gwyn, Aiger and Fumiya. You were all decorating the place, with Dante, Arman, Gwyn and Delta were putting up the tree. You, Taka, Ichika and Fumiya were hanging the decorations from the ceiling while Tango was cooking food. Valt and Aiger were helping Uncle cook, mainly Aiger. Valt decided to hang ornaments on the tree since he couldn't really cook.

While you were hanging a Christmas wreath on the wall in the kitchen, Delta snuck up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You yelped in surprise, which caught the attention of Tango and Aiger. They looked at you two then smiled and got back to cooking. You looked behind you and saw the mint green hair of your boyfriend.

"Hello there Delta"

"Hey"

"You're really clingy today, not that I mind of course"

"This is the first hug I've given you all day"

"I love this side of you" you said as you turned around and hugged him back, nuzzling your face into his neck. Aiger caught sight of the blush Delta wore before chuckling. Delta looked at Aiger with eyes that said "I'm going to protect them at all costs." Aiger smiled even wider at Delta before asking Tango what he should do next.

It wasn't rare for Delta to give you a hug here or there, but it was rare to get a kiss from him. That's why you turned extremely red when you felt him press his lips to the top of your head. Then Delta released you, smiled at you and walked over to continue helping with the tree.

Then you had an idea. You walked over to Dante and asked him if you could borrow Dragon. He obviously said yes, and you told him to follow you. You grabbed a gold gift bow and put it on Dragon, making it festive. Dante's eyes sparkled as he went to go show everyone out of excitement. Of course, the first person he showed was Delta.

"Delta!" The younger boy yelled, catching the attention of not only the taller male, but everyone else as well.

"Look! (Name) decorated Dragon!" Dante said as he flashed Dragon Delta's way. Arman caught sight of Dragon and his eyes sparkled as well.

"That's so cool!" You sweat dropped at the two males because all you did was put a gift bow on it, and they thought it was the greatest thing in the universe. Arman ran up to you with Ashindra in his hands.

"(Name)! Do you think you could decorate Ashindra too??" You nodded and took Ashindra, placing a bow silver bow on it. You handed it back to the eager boy, and now it was Arman's turn to show his bey off.

"Dante, look!"

"Wowwww so cool!"

You walked up to Delta and held your hand out. Delta got the memo and closed his eyes, smiled to himself and placed Devolos is your hand.

"Thank you"

You grabbed another gold gift bow and put it on Devolos. Then you returned the bey to Delta and decorated everyone else's beys as well including yours.

~Time skip~

Everyone was eating dinner and feasting, talking to each other and reuniting. Once everyone was done, Dante stood up.

"Present time everyone!" Everyone cheered and raced to the Christmas tree.

Everyone exchanged gifts and shared laughs. You walked up to Dante and gave him a wrapped box. Drum opened it and pulled out a onesie that resembled Dragon. It was white with tan scales on the belly with blue dragon parts and accents. Dante squealed in excitement.

"Now Dragon and I match! Thanks a lot (Name)!" Dante barreled into you, giving you a huge hug.

"You're welcome, Dante"

You noticed Delta was watching everyone open gifts with a smile on his face. You walked up to him and handed him a box. He looked at you with wide eyes and took the box. He opened it and pulled out the handle padding, the ripcord, and the rag.

"I thought you would need a new rag to clean Devolos since the other one is dirty. And there's new padding for the handle on your launcher since the old pad is worn down and I wanted to get you a new ripcord in case you needed one. I tried to get you something you needed instead of getting you something you won't use." You looked down nervously. You knew Devolos was extremely important to him and you wanted to make sure he liked the stuff you got him. Delta caught you off guard by engulfing you into a hug.

"Thank you. I love it. And of course I would use it. I would use anything you got me."

That made a light bulb go off in your head. You released Delta and ran to go get something. You came back with fluffy socks designed like reindeer. Delta took the socks and gave you a weird look. You looked at him with pleading eyes and he sighed.

"Fine" You cheered.

He walked away to put the socks on and came out with a Christmas sweater, jeans and the reindeer socks. Your jaw dropped. You didn't expect your boyfriend to go all out.

"Is something on my face?" he asked. In response, you ran up to him and snuggling into his chest.

"You look so cute!" you yelled. This attracted the attention of everyone else. They all looked at you two. Then they began to mind their own business once again.

"Man, you really are loud huh?" Delta asked. You pouted. Delta chuckled and gave you a present.

"Here" he said. You took it and opened it. You pulled out a fluffy (f/c) sweater with matching fluffy boots. At the bottom there was a small box so you grabbed it and opened it. In it was a necklace and a bracelet that matched the jacket and boots with (f/c) gems on them. You teared up at the gift and looked up at Delta. You hugged him for the millionth time that day but he didn't mind. He loved your warmth.

Suddenly Aiger called out your names and told you to look up. You guys did as you were told and saw a mistletoe hanging above your heads.

"Rules are rules! Come on you two!" Dante said.

It was EXTREMELY rare to get a chance like this with Delta, so you took full advantage of it. You smashed your lips against his before anyone could react to Drum's words. You two locked each other into a passionate kiss. Dante cheered while Arman looked away to give you guys some privacy. Gwyn looked at you two with a smile as did Aiger, Valt and Tango. Taka had wide eyes while Fumiya covered Ichika's eyes.

You and Delta pulled away from each other.

"I love you Delta"

"I love you too, (Name)"

And with that, you spent the rest if the night chatting and catching up with everyone, exchanging smiles and laughs and enjoying the holiday spirit.

//I know it's not Christmas time but I thought it would be a cute and fun idea to write. Also, another Delta one shot was requested by Delta_Akane11 so thank you for the request! I hope you all enjoy it!//

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

107K 1.8K 64
You always wanted to know, how different Beyblade Burst characters would react when they fall in love with you? Then you found the right book to find...
15.1K 992 189
This is my second account of QueenDalia171 ╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁ Requests: Closed ꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺╯ ★彡[꧁༺★彡[ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ]彡★༻꧂]彡★ ★彡[꧁༺★彡[ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜱʜᴜ ᴋᴜʀᴇɴᴀɪ...
56.5K 1.4K 64
SHU KURENAI X READERS ( ONESHOTS )
6.5K 371 63
The title says it all! This is my first Beyblade oneshot-ish and scenario book. I'm open to any requests. I mostly do boyxboy but I will do boyxgirl...