we aren't simple - l.s

By goldenangelsun

"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong."... More

AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
chapter 66
Epilogue
Extra

Chapter 31

2.1K 75 31
By goldenangelsun

baby you're perfect, so let's start right now

Louis' POV
——————————————————

We are standing out side of the studio door. Harry motions to Niall to stop filming for a moment. He does and smiles at us before stepping into the room.

I am still very confused as to what is going on right now.

"Are you going to tell me now?" I ask hopeful.

"Not yet." Harry chuckles.

I pout at him and he leans down pecking my lips. I instantly smile into the kiss, I can't help it.

"I wanted to do that when I saw you in the cafe." He says quietly.

I look into his shinning eyes. I can tell that he is nervous, its underlying. Hidden behind the brightness in his eyes but still their.

"I wanted to do that too." I say quietly, our noses brushing.

He kisses me again, the smile never leaving his lips. "You ready?"

"You haven't even told me what's going on." I answer cheekily.

"I know." He steps behind me and covers my eyes with his hands. "You trust me right?"

"Yes." I say immediately. Because it's true. I do trust him. Completely.

"Okay I'm going to walk you into the room."

I feel him walking behind me and that tells me to start walking to. We walk around in the space. I don't really know where we are in the room. It's a different studio space from the last two times we were here. I feel Harry gently push me down onto a soft and bouncy cushion. A couch.

"Keep your eyes closed until I say." He whispers in my ear.

I nod. Harry removes his hands from my eyes and I keep them shut. I can't see the shadows I usually do when I close my eyes. It must be dark in the room.

The room feels warm. I can hear people shuffling around, in front of me. I am smiling, waiting to see what is about to happen.

"You can open your eyes." I hear Harry's voice, soft and quiet. Somewhat far away.

I open my eyes and gasp.

The studio is covered in sparkly fairy lights. They are hanging on the walls, dangling slightly from the ceiling and collecting in the centre of the room.

And there standing in the middle of the room is Harry and the other lads. Harry standing off to the side.

"What's going on?" I ask. I am still smiling.

It's so beautiful, I just don't understand what's happening. The lads all turn to look at Harry.

"Well Harry wanted to ask you something and he wanted our help." Liam answers me.

I look to Harry. "We wrote this today." He smiles shyly.

I hear music start and Zayn starts singing.

"I might never be your knight in shining armour,
I might never be the one you take home to mother,
And I might never be the one who brings you flowers,
But I can be the one, be the one tonight,"

I just sit and listen as he sings, looking at Harry instead of anyone else. He is looking right back at me. Our eyes are glued to each other.

I try searching for the meaning in the lyrics. Searching for what it is he is trying to secretly say.

When Zayn stops singing he and comes to stand behind the couch. Liam starts singing into the single microphone on the stand in front of all of them.

"When I first saw you from across the room,
I could tell that you were curious, oh yeah
Boy, I hope you're sure what you're looking for
'Cause I'm not good at making promises,"

I wonder what inspired Harry to write this. The lyrics are beautiful. And just when I thought the song couldn't sound more perfect, Harry starts singing.

"But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms, and if you like having secret little rendezvous." I smile when I recognize the words Niall had put on instagram earlier today.

"If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do, then baby, I'm perfect,"

I hear their meaning loud and clear, we are a secret but that doesn't mean we aren't real. It doesn't mean we aren't perfect.

"Baby, I'm perfect for you,"

You are perfect Hazza, I think. You are so perfect.

"And if you like midnight driving with the windows down,
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce,
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about,"

He isn't looking at me when he sings. His eyes are closed.

He looks to beautiful right now. Hair is hanging elegantly, his cheekbones and jaw line perfectly accentuated. The fairly light of the room making his skin glow. I wish I could see his eyes as he sings. I want to see the emotion behind what he is saying to me.

As though reading my thoughts he opens his eyes. Looking at me ask he sings the next lyrics.

"Baby, you're perfect,
Baby, you're perfect,
So let's start right now"

I feel my breath catch with the weight of his gaze and the meaning of the words in is eyes.

Niall voice is ringing through my ears. I and still caught up in Harry that I almost miss what he is singing. Harry messes with his hair nervously, I have seen him do it so many times before. Its adorable every time.

"I might never be the hands you put your heart in,
Or the arms that hold you any time you want them,
But that don't mean that we can't live here in the moment,
'Cause I can be the one you love from time to time,"

Niall joins Zayn behind me, and Liam starts singing again.

"When I first saw you from across the room,
I could tell that you were curious,
Boy, I hope you're sure what you're looking for,
'Cause I'm not good at making promises"

I know Harry is about to sing again, I can see it in everything he is doing. He always takes a deep breath before he sings, I have seen him do it before he starts recording. Almost like he is trying to calm himself down.

"But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms,
And if you like having secret little rendezvous,
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do,"

This time when Harry sings, he looks me straight in the eye. Liam leaves Harry and joins the other lads. I glance back briefly and see that Niall has started filming again.

I focus on Harry again. I focus on his beauty, his perfection. On the words he is expressing to me. On the further meaning in his eyes I am trying to decipher.

"baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you"

You are perfect for me Hazza, I think. I hope that I am perfect for you.

"And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Baby, you're perfect
So let's start right now"

His face suddenly turns somber. The instrumentals of the music get softer. I am so engrosses in the song and in Harry's voice that I forget where I am.

"And if you like cameras flashing every time we go out,
And if you're looking for someone to write your breakup songs about,"

His eyes are almost pleading. Pleading that what he is saying isn't the case. I don't want it to be the case either. I don't want for that to be our truth at all.

"Baby, I'm perfect
Baby, we're perfect"

He smiles at me when he see my expression. He must have noticed what I was saying with my eyes. When he smiles at me like that I can't hep but smile back.

"If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you"

I giggle because he is dancing around a little, and its so cute. This is all so cute and well, perfect.

"And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Baby, you're perfect
So let's start right now"

The music stops. He is standing in front of me looking gorgeous as ever. Smiling his perfect dimpled smile. His eyes so hopeful and bright.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

I instantly stand up and run over to him smashing our lips together. I can't help it. I don't care that the other lads are in the room. I don't care that Niall is filming this whole thing happen. I just want to kiss him.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," I kiss him between each time I say the word. He is smiling and giggling and he still looks so beautiful. So perfect.

I wrap my arms tightly around his neck. "Yes I want to be your boyfriend." I say it into his neck, and only he can hear. He arms warp around my waist securing me tightly.

When I pull back from the hug, Harry pulls me back in for a kiss.

"I have liked you for so long Louis." He giggles, resting his forehead against mine.

I blush, looking down. "I have always liked you Harry," I say quietly. "I just wasn't sure if this was what you wanted."

He places a finger under my chin tilting my head up.

"Of course I want this." He says softly.

He is searching my eyes again. I am searching his. Big and green and beautiful. He is so beautiful. He leans in again capturing my lips with his. Smiling the whole time because we are so happy.

My Hazza is my boyfriend. I am his boyfriend.

——————————————————
I'm doing a hacking challenge at this moment while posting this lol.

I am 33rd on the scoreboard, pretty good considering it's the first time I have done this lmao

tpwk ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1K 20
FIRST READ SUMMER SUN!!!! https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/256203011-summer-sun-larry-stylinson Lou, you know how much I fucking love you! You are eve...
22.5K 1.3K 10
@1dfannnnxx wanted me to write a Christmas Special and here it is. Louis started a job as an Elf at a shopping mall in December. He was sad to be awa...
158K 8.1K 20
@Lily_pad6472 asked me to write a story where Harry and Louis both are single parents and neighbors. After his wife passed away Louis took his three...
823K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...