A Chance To Be With You ✓

By NeverEndingStory4You

[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
Epilogue

62

3.5K 122 27
By NeverEndingStory4You

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung and I both followed Hoseok, watching as he lead us to the place the doctor was waiting for us.

I couldn't contain my excitement. I'm going to see Ji-ho after all.

I'm going to fulfill my promise.

I happily skipped forward, noticing how Taehyung glanced at me.

I shyly looked his way, my eyes already began to sparkle making him smile.

"I can't wait to have our own pups together, bunny."

My cheeks flushed red and I quickly looked away, seeing the doctor come in sight.

A smile took over my face when I saw the young pup holding his father's hand, glancing my way.

I ran past Hoseok and crouched down on my knees as soon as Ji-ho stormed my way, jumping on me.

I fell backwards with a huge smile on my face, Ji-ho was giggling loudly. "Kwookie! I missed you soooooo much!!"

I hummed, "I missed you more! How have you been doing?"

Ji-ho shrugged, "That doesn't mwatter now, I want to play now!" I nodded, standing up and lifted him.

'I'll just ask his mother later on..' I thought, seeing his mother and father talking with Taehyung.

"Where do you want to go first?" I smiled at the pup in my arms.

"Mhhmm.. I wanna see the flowers!"

Taehyung's POV

I watched as Jungkook fell backwards, his eyes sparkled. He looked so happy, it made me feel happy too.

I switched my gaze to the doctor and the pup's mother, in a harsh tone asking, "Why did you took them with you? I never said you could."

The doctor looked down, "I-I'm sorry, Alpha. H-hoseok said I was allowed to.."

I looked at Hoseok with a fierce look. He held his hands up in surrender, pointing at Jungkook who was smiling brightly at the pup in his arms.

I sighed, rubbing the bridge of my nose. "Fine, you can stay here. I assume rogue territory wasn't that great, seeing how thin the pup and you are." I looked at the mother who nodded. "Yeah, you can say that. There was barely anything to eat, when I did find or caught something I gave it to Ji-ho. I always needed to sleep with one eye open, danger was always around the corner."

I nodded, "Don't expect me to have a lot of pity, though. I'm mostly doing this for the pup and for Jungkook. He missed Ji-ho very much, I can see that."

The mother smiled, "I know. Jungkook always watched Ji-ho and some other pups for me, for other she wolves. It was such an adorable sight. His eyes always have this sparkle whenever he sees pups."

I smiled, watching how Jungkook walked away with the pup in his arms.

"Yeah, it's cute."

Seokjin's POV

"Ouch!" Yoongi hissed, trying to slap my hand away. "Don't." I warned him.

"I need to clean your wound for the last time." I added, dapping it once more.

"You could've just brought me to the doctor."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, well, I'm personally kinda done with all of the doctor-Avery mess. I'll do it myself, just like all the other times. No biggie."

Once I was done I threw the cotton swab away, seeing how Yoongi pecked Jimin on his lips.

I smiled, "Well lovebirds, you can go back to your room if you'd like. No need to stay in mine."

Yoongi smirked, "You just want us to be gone because Namjoon will be coming in a few."

I hummed, "True. Now go, I'm sure Jimin wouldn't mind the attention." I wiggled my eyebrows, Jimin's cheeks going red.

"I-I--Ugh, let's just go." Jimin stood up, his leg healed pretty well.

It's still a little painful, but I'm sure he'll be alright in a few days.

Jungkook's POV

"Can I have this one?" Ji-ho pointed at a small blue flower. I nodded, "Of course!" He giggled and got a hold of the flower, pulling it out of the ground.

"So pwetty!" I hummed, pulling him in my lap. "Weren't there flowers in rogue territory?"

He shook his head, pouting. "No.. Everything was dark, scawy, and you heard other wolves howling."

I bit my lip, the poor pup must've been through a lot.

I just hope he can stay here..

"So you want to eat something now?" I smiled. He widened his eyes, shouting "Yes!"

I stood up and held his hand, leading him towards the kitchen.

"What would you like to eat?" I clasped my hands together, looking at him.

"Mmhh.. Anything!"

I giggled, nodding. "Alright, can you sit down on that chair for me?" I pointed at one of the chairs around the table. He nodded and skipped towards it, doing as asked.

I looked back at the kitchen counter and rubbed my forehead. It's been awhile since I last cooked, Seokjin was always the one to provide us food.

"Hewwo!" I heard Ji-ho shout in excitement. I looked back and saw Namjoon with Seokjin entering.

Ah, just the person I needed..

I smiled, walking towards them. "Seokjinnie.. Could you pretty please make something to eat for Ji-ho?" I made puppy eyes, gesturing for the pup who was clinging around my leg after he jumped off the chair.

Seokjin smiled. "Of course!"

I took Ji-ho with me and sat down, him in my lap.

That's when Taehyung entered.

I looked at him and smiled, "Hi Taehyungie! This is Ji-ho, Ji-ho this is Taehyung."

I giggled seeing how Ji-ho jumped off my lap and ran towards the Alpha, making grabby hands.

Taehyung looked at me and smiled a little, lifting him up.

My wolf was so happy seeing how he laughed with the pup, I couldn't stop smiling either.

Ji-ho giggled once more when Taehyung put him back down. He ran towards me and seated himself in my lap again, looking at Seokjin who walked up to him with a plate of food.

"Here you go kiddo, eat as much as you'd like." He nodded heavily, grabbing the fork clumsily and began stuffing food in his mouth.

"Woah, calm down there, I don't want you to choke." I patted his small frame. He nodded, slowing down.

Taehyung sat down next to me. I looked at him with my sparkling eyes. "You seem to really love pups, huh?"

I smiled, answering his question.

He suddenly grabbed my waist with one arm and pulled me in closer, whispering in my ear, "I could give you as many pups as you'd like."

My neck, ears and face turned red, making Namjoon laugh since he was watching us.

"Wonder what he said to you.." He joked, pecking Seokjin on his cheek.

I turned my attention to Ji-ho, feeling how butterflies were squirming around in my stomach. I tried to ignore Taehyung who was staring at me with a smirk.

Narrator's POV

A few hours later, Ji-ho, his father and mother made themselves comfortable in the pack house, catching up on things they've missed.

Yoongi and Jimin were in their room and Namjoon and Seokjin had gone somewhere more private.

It began to become dark. Jungkook felt pretty tired due to today's events, while Taehyung was restless.

You see, ever since they made up this afternoon his wolf wanted Jungkook as close as possible. So you can imagine that when Taehyung saw Jungkook going back to Hoseok's room to rest, his wolf wanted nothing more than to grab his mate and lock him up with him, in the same room to take a nap.

Oh, how much Taehyung missed being close to his mate.

It's been way too long.

So, instead of walking away, Taehyung knocked on the door. Jungkook immediately opened it and fiddled with his fingers nervously, his mind drifting off to the words Taehyung had said which made him so flustered.

'I could give you as many pups as you'd like.'

Eventhough this was meant to be a joke, Jungkook couldn't get it out of his head.

After all, he was sure Taehyung would be a great father and he, himself, wanted nothing more than a happy family with him.

Shaking off his thoughts, Jungkook asked, "A-alpha. Is there something I can do for you?"

Taehyung smiled, "Yeah, actually, there is."

Jungkook smiled back, "Anything for you, my Alpha. What is it?"

Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat, his wolf feeling proud.

He cleared his throat, speaking up, "Sleep with me."

Jungkook's eyes became as wide as saucers, nearly popping out of his head. His face screamed tomato and believe it or not, he felt like shutting the door close because he had no idea what to do.

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed, his face had an unreadable expression.

Taehyung smirked, before his eyes became wide too, realizing what he just said and what he thought Jungkook thought he meant.

"What! No, that's not what I mean! I-I mean that--when we all go to sleep later on, you can stay in my room."

Jungkook smirked invisibly, wanting to tease his mate back.

"Nah, I prefer to stay in this room. Thanks for the offer, tho."

Taehyung felt his wolf swell with jealousy, 'he picked that room over me.'

"It wasn't a question. 11 o' clock, you, in my room. If you aren't there by then I'll come and pick you up personally."

Jungkook gulped, nodding. Taehyung smirked once again, knowing the influence he had on the Omega.

Jungkook's POV

I tapped with my foot nervously on the ground, it was now almost 11 o'clock. It was fully dark outside, other pack members had gone to sleep already.

I already had my pj's on, knowing I won't come out of Taehyung's room sooner than the next morning.

I exited Hoseok's room and walked all the way to Taehyung's, like he wanted me to do.

I know we've shared the same bed multiple times already, but it's just been so long, I can't help but to feel nervous.

I knocked on the Alpha's door, not long after it opened revealing a smiling Taehyung.

"H-hi." I stuttered, my wolf restless. "Hi." Taehyung smiled, grabbing my hand and pulled me towards his bed.

His scent was all around me, making me feel more comfortable.

He made himself comfortable and I laid down next to him, showing my back to him.

He sighed and put his arm around my waist, pulling me in until my back hit his chest.

I felt him rub his face in my neck, scent marking me. I shivered, closing my eyes feeling how he kissed my nape.

He hummed in content and rested his head in the crook of my neck, whispering out, "Go to sleep bunny, you seem tired."

I nodded, yawning.
"Alright. Sleep well, my Alpha."

I felt him smile in my neck, "Sleep well, my Luna."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 48.6K 49
"What are you doing here? Do I know you?", Jungkook rose a brow, sassing on his mate. Taehyung immediately hover above him, hands appreciating his c...
65.9K 6.6K 48
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] In which Taehyung has spent his entire life in a repetitive and tedious cycle, until he suddenly stumbles upon a new face in t...
501K 22.2K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
41.4K 3.1K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...