Some BNHA Quirk Ideas

By Tsuko_Alone

You can use any of these quirks, or just use them and make an entirely new quirk based off the ones I have in... More

E A R T H Q U I R K S
M U S I C / S I N G I N G Q U I R K S
A R T Q U I R K S
T R A N S F O R M A T I O N Q U I R K S
RANDOM QUIRKS

M U T A N T Q U I R K S

1.4K 6 0
By Tsuko_Alone

I will just be doing a list instead of putting information for the mutant quirks. Many of these will be animal related stuff. By the picture is not mine, credits to the owner.

________________________________________________________________________________

-Antlers

-Dog ears and/or tail

-Cat ears and/or tail

-Multiple legs

-Spider features ( Like many spider eyes or multiple arms )

-Part/full robot

-Part/full puppet ( Ya know like Sasori from Naruto Shippuden, search him up if you want to know more about him )

-Wings

-Long tongue

-Any type of animal head ( that would replace the person's )

________________________________________________________________________________

I tried my best for the mutant quirks. You can mix some and change some of the quirks if you want! Thanks for reading this random book as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 248 14
Hongjoong the artist, goes outside for the first time after being in his room for a week without going out, in one of his artistic moods. He stumble...
10.9K 299 31
In the land of Academikos, the Dark Lord has been slowly covering more and more of the world in darkness and decay, only one thing can save them, the...
2.8K 106 13
"Oil and water will never mix". Lumine, The Traveller of Worlds and Tartaglia, the 11th Fatui Harbinger learned that the hard way. They will always b...