Baby Kick | J.JK [Editing]

By Miftahul_Eusha

"If I say I'm not the same Gguk, will you still accept me?" What happens when chemist Jeon Jungguk becomes a... More

~Prologue~
Ep-1 : Found our similarity
Ep-2 : Found Our Similarity 2
Ep-4: Let's cherish each other!
Ep-5: Lost
Ep-6: What are you?
Ep-7: Come Back
Ep-8: Burden
Ep-9: Broken
Ep-10: Blue Pea
Ep-11: We are going well
Ep-12: Remedy
Ep-13: Happy Birthday!!
Ep-14: Lustful Him? (M)
Ep-15: Needy Gguk
Ep-16: Cancer?
Ep-17: Sweet Creature
Ep-18: The King
Ep-19: Powers He Got
Ep-20: The Dark Conspiracy
Ep-21: Possession
Ep-22: Murder!!
Ep-23: Please!
Final Episode : Baby Kick
Conclusion
Author's Note
πŸ†WinsπŸ†

Ep-3 : Leaving the hell

523 73 84
By Miftahul_Eusha

Violence warning:
Viewers discretion is advised 

I tried to open my eyes as soon as I gained consciousness. Soon the darkness faded away and light fell on my pupil. I could see an unfamiliar ceiling. I moved around to feel a blockish pain in my head. I grabbed my forehead and saw Mr. Je- , sorry gguk sitting beside me and a woman gently stroking his hair. I tried getting up which caught their attention.

Jk: Oh my god. koushi!

He rushed towards me. 

Jk: Are you okay, girl? 

He gasped out. The women spoke up.

Woman: Gguk, calm down. She's fine now.

I blinked twice as I was dazed and didn't understand what was going on.

Jk: Thank god she's up.

Woman: Let me just check her.

 She leaned towards me and placed her palm on my forehead to check my temperature.

Woman: Are You well now? 

Me: Hmm. Just a little headache...

She smiled 

Woman: Don't worry about it. It's just a minor fever.

Me: Where am I? 

Woman: Honey, It's my house.

I looked at Gguk. He held my hand and said,

Jk: Koushi, She's Annie. Kim Annie. I was really worried when I saw you like that. Couldn't even think of anything properly. So, I decided to bring you here....

I tried to get up. 

Jk: Careful. 

He helped me to sit up and rest my back against the headboard. 

Annie: It wasn't nice to meet you in such a way, I wish we would have met in better circumstances.

I was basically confused about what was happening. So, I stayed calm.

Annie: You look confused. Don't worry, Gguk will explain everything. 

I looked at her and found a baby bump on her.

Me: You're carrying. You shouldn't lean on...

Annie chuckled.

Annie: Yes..Right. I won't do that again. But Koushi you need to eat something and  take your medicine. You two stay here. I'll get your meal. Gguk? Take care of her. 

 she ordered and left the room. I turned towards Gguk.

Me: Mr.Je- Ahm, Gguk!  What just happened? 

He suddenly pulled me against his well built chest. I was immediately surrounded by his extremely illusive scent. my heart began pounding loudly. I managed to speak up after a few seconds.

Me: Gguk?

Jk: Just a minute.....

he let a deep breath. 

Me: Are You tensed about something?

Jk: About you? Yes!

Me: I'm sorry.. I made you worried.

Jk: Don't be sorry. I'm grateful that the almighty saved you by his own hands today.

He paused for a while and continued,

Jk: I was really scared. Thank god, Annie was there in time.

Me: Who is she?

Jk: She's our family friend. We were raised together. We are good childhood friends. I can say, she has always been my guardian. We share every single ups and downs in our lives with each other. We  spent many years together. She's a successful doctor .And also She was the first person to whom I told about you....

Me: Oh, I see. She's pregnant ,isn't she? 

Jk: Yeah..4 months or so.

Me: Umm, did you try to hear the baby kick? 

As I was pulled against his chest, I couldn't see him. But he chuckled and moved back to look into my eyes.

Jk: seems like you know me well!!

We giggled together. 

Me: Gguk, tell me one more thing. How did you assume I was being abused?

Jk: I Didn't assume. I knew!

Me: Huh? I didn't get you? 

Jk : Let Me explain-

What he said next , just made me shook- 

" I accidentally clicked some pictures of yours that day. When I was going to delete it, I noticed the wounds on your back. Though I tried to ignore it, I couldn't. So I decided to find out what happened.

The following day I wanted to meet up with you, but I couldn't during the day, so I decided to go to your house. I was in my car when I saw my uncle at your house with a girl. He wasn't married, so who was she? I was curious. I looked through the window and I couldn't even bear what was happening inside. They were literally selling girls to the nasty lustful men including my uncle then. And you were the one being abused in that hell. I saw that too, Koushi. You step mother is a real witch!

I immediately told appa and Annie. I told them that I wanted to help. They supported me.

When appa left, I wasn't ready to accept his death. I lost my will to live. I wanted to kill myself, I was about to do it when you called.

But when I saw you, I felt alive again. It warmed my heart when you said that you said that you care about me. I wanted to cry out loud that I was broken. I wanted to hide myself from the world in your arms.

When I was returning home, I couldn't bear the thought of being away from you. I ran to your house just to confess. When I reached there, those people were searching for you. I got to know that you ran away. I immediately panicked with the thought of something bad happening to you. And thank god! I was there in time.

Koushi, ever since I met you, you're the only thought that has occupied my heart, mind and soul. I want to cherish you, I want to protect you from the world. I want to hold you tight and tell you that I love you.

He finished with a deep breath. Our teary eyes locked with each other.

I whispered to myself.

Me: How can someone love me like this? Please let it not be a dream. Please! 

He kissed my forehead and held me even tighter.

Jk: it's not a dream ,Koushi! 

Someone knocked on the door. Yes, it was Annie.

Annie: May I come in?

Jk: Don't ask bitch! 

Annie: Someone is in a good mood...

Jk: Why did you come again? 

Annie: Why? Am I disturbing you? Huh?

JK: Don't tease! I was just concerned about the baby. 

Annie: Hmm... Turned into a man, huh? By the way, give her the medicine after she's done. Ok? 

She put the tray on the table beside the bed. 

Jk: OK ! I understand. 

She sighed and whispered to me.

Annie: Koushi, after uncle's death, I saw him smiling only with you. He found a reason to live. And I'm happy that the reason is you. I wish that you two stay happy. 

Me: Thank you Annie. He's really a blessing for me. 

Annie: Yes, maybe you both are destined to be each other's soulmate.

Jk: Ahm... Koushi, you should have your meal now. 

Annie: He's right. It's already late... Ok guys, bye now! 

She left. Gguk took the plate and turned towards me-

Jk: May I feed you?

 I wasn't feeling hungry, I obeyed him. 

Me: I can eat by myself-

Jk: You did everything by yourself till now. Let me do something for you.

Me:. Feed me Gguk!

I smiled. He fed me so lovingly.

Me: Did you eat ? 

Jk: I'll eat later. 

Me: That’s not fair now.

Jk : Aha! I'll eat something later. Don't worry. Now have these medicines and sleep peacefully. I'll stay beside you. 

Me: But- 

Jk: Please, no buts, for today at least. 

I sighed.

 He sat beside me, the whole night stroking my hair. I smiled to myself. Is it called peace?

That's how our journey started, without saying " I love you" to each other. Gguk is always so responsible and uninhibited with me. I admit that he loves and cares about me immensely .I could say, our lives are merged. But I'm not as expressive as him, cause well...I'm shy.

My cogitation ended there.I broke our hug and looked at him. 

Me: Gguk, it's time to go. 

Jk: I'm still…….

He sighed and said again,

Jk: I don't feel like letting you go...

Me: Don't say that. It hurts me. 

Jk : Hmmm. By the way, Raeji can sit by himself now! Annie called me last night. 

Me: For real? It's been a while, since I met him.

Annie gave a birth to a beautiful and healthy baby boy named Kim Raeji. He's now 6 months old.

Jk: We can meet him someday. 

Me: Ok! Gguk, goodbye. 

Jk: Don't say that. Goodbyes are painful. Just go and don't stare back. 

Me: Hmm..

I made my way home. I died to see him  one more time, but I can never disobey him. 

I came to my room to find it all ruined and messed up.

Me: What did they try to search here? I hate it, when they raid my room. I wish I could leave this cursed place right now. Gguk has requested me at least a thousand times to leave my house and stay with him.

But I will not leave this place until I find what I want. When I was a child, my mom met a seer. I don't know what they predicted. I heard my dad talk about it recently. Apparently I was going to be pushed into supernatural life. So, to prevent that, he gave an old-holy paper scroll with some spells to my mom. Though I don't believe in the supernatural, it is related to my mom. My step mother found out about it and hid it somewhere.

Suddenly I heard some loud noises from downstairs. I peeped out and saw my dad yelling at my step mom,

Dad: Who's responsible for all this? If customers stop coming here, how will we earn? Who the fuck will get me  money to buy drinks? you?

Step mom: How am I at fault here? Don't you dare shout at me ! I'm your wife.

Dad: Wife my foot. If you can't bring them here again, just remember, I'll cut up your body parts and sell it! 

Step mom: Stop being so stupid. Why don't you use that bitch to get money until our business resettles ?

Dad : Koushi? Who knows how she is… I'm going to taste her first.

He smiled creepily. I was extremely shocked and scared. What did he mean by that?

I came back to my room to sleep when I got a call. It's gguk. It has become our daily habit to call each other before sleeping since we got into a relationship.

Me: Gguk?

Jk: Listen, we'll be going shopping tomorrow. Be ready after classes. 

Me: Why? So suddenly? 

Jk : Don't ask. Will tell you later. 

Me: Ah- Ok! 

Jk: Took your medicine? 

Me: Yeah. 

Jk: Good girl. Now sleep.

I smiled to myself thinking that he won't end the call until I slept.

Next day: 

Me: Damn! I'm late!

I mumbled.I saw him waiting for me at the same corner of the cafeteria. 

Me: Hey! Sorry for being late. Actually, I had to collect the term papers-

He smiled.

Jk: Did I ask?

Me: No- I mean-

Jk: It's Ok. Come fast.

We got in the car. 

Jk: You look so stressed. Should we change the plan? Are you feeling well? 

Me: I'm OK. But you didn't tell me the reason.

Jk: Actually, Annie wanted to buy some clothes for Reiji and I accompanied her as San was busy with his works. And just.. some dresses caught my eye. I thought they  would look good on you-

Me: Don't say that, we're gonna buy them.

Jk: We're actually gonna buy them!

Me: Gguk! I don't need clothes right now..

Jk : That's not my business. I just want you to wear them.

Me: I don't know what I should say. 

Jk: Therefore stay calm.

This boy!!! 

I smiled looking at the gorgeous handsome man sitting beside me. While sighing in peace I said,

Me: I'm blessed to have you. 

Gguk smiled and said,

Jk: I love you.....

Every time he says 'I love you', my heart bursts with happiness. But I never replied to him. I just never could...

Will she say ,"I love you too"? She never replied. I've been dying to hear this from her since so long...

Jk: Here we are. Let's go...

We got out of the car and into the mall. We walked around till Gguk pulled me into a store.

Me: Is it the place ?

Jk: Hmm. Come with me... See, how does it look? 

He pulled out a very beautiful dress.

Me: Expensive.

He made a 'I'm so done with you' face.

Jk:Nothing is more expensive than you. Now take it and go get dressed. I wanna see you in it. 

Me: But, Gguk-

Jk: Just go-

I sighed and went to the trial room.I came out wearing that dress.

Me: Ahm, Gguk? 

He didn't reply and stared at me. That gaze sent shivers through my spine. The good kind. I stuttered out my words.

Me: I-Is it ok?

He walked closer to me . I bit my lip as he caressed my cheek with his large hands. He lifted his hand to tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear. He bent down and whispered.

Jk: You look beautiful. 

I could feel his hot breath hitting  my naked shoulder. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt giddy. I pushed him a bit with my hands on his chest.

Me: Don't.....Please..

He giggled. 

Jk: You too. Stop being so attractive all tge time and-

Me: Shh-

Jk: Let's go to the counter with other dresses. 

After all the shopping, he dropped me off at my house.

Jk: Careful. Make sure that they won't be bothered.

Me: I will. 

Jk: Everytime it hurts me inside when I see you go to this hell. I'm begging to live with me. 

Me: But-

He cut off my word and held my arm already. He directly stared into my eyes and said seriously. 

Jk: Don't you trust me? 

Me: Why are you saying that? 

Jk: Then what's stopping you from coming with me? 

I looked down. I had nothing to answer. He left my arm in disappointment. 

Jk: Go. And... Careful.

I couldn't say anything. Just went in, not knowing what was in store for me that night.

I'm sorry Gguk. I'm really sorry.

It was 9pm. But the lights were turned off. 

Me: Where are they? Are they sleeping? Now? 

I peeped at their room. Only my step mom was sleeping there.

Me: Where's Dad? Umm.. maybe at a bar? 

I went to my room and put down my shopping bags. I immediately went to the washroom to freshen up. When I came out, I smelt something burning. I saw the dresses Gguk gifted me burning. My eyes widened and I jumped  trying to save them. It was Gguk's gift... Suddenly someone grabbed me by my hair from back. It was dad.

Me: Dad! Why?

I screamed out in agonizing pain. He said with a deep voice,

Dad: Who's the boy? Whom did you rent your body to?

Me: Shut up!!!

Dad: How dare you tell me to shut up. Where did you learn to talk back huh? That boy?

Me: I'm begging you. Don't say anything bad about him. You are committing sin to sneer him. PLEASE!

Dad: Shut up you slut !

He came closer to me. He reeked of alcohol. I almost vomited to inhale the nasty smell of that cursed liquid!

Me: Leave me...

Dad: Leave you? Why? No one is here to save you me today. 

Me: What do you mean? 

I was panting hard. He smiled creepily and pushed me on my bed. My head hit the foot board.

Dad: Who took you out? That boy? Huh, I can fuck you harder than him..

I teared up, hearing that. 

Me: DAD! What are you talking about? Come back to your senses!

Dad: Shut up bitch. 

I saw him come towards me while unbuttoning his shirt. It was hard to admitt that my own father was about to rape me. 

Me: Stay away! Don't you dare touch me. 

I screamed and tried to escape. But before I made it  to the door, I fell. My bag fell from the table along with my phone.

I have to do something right now. Be calm Koushi..Be calm. Before he does something you've to call Gguk. Fast!!

I grabbed my phone and ran to the balcony as soon as possible. I locked the glass door. I dialed his number with my trembling fingers. 

Yeah! ringing... come on! pick up the phone!!! For god 's sake, pick up the phone! PLEASE!

I saw my dad bang the glass door hardly. Cracks formed on the door. My heart was beating rapidly in fear.

Gguk! please!! Pick up! 

I saw him bringing a hockey stick. A huge crack formed on the glass with a single hit. My heart dropped.

Other side: 

Jk: Oh, god! How should I pick up the phone? I can't take a risk on this damaged road... But she's calling again and again. Wait- Lemme stop the car first-

Why isn't he picking up?

He hit the glass again. It shattered into pieces. He started moving forward with a malicious smirk. I moved back. 

Me: Please ! Let me go. I'm your daughter.

I cried out loud. He came closer, just when grabbed my wrist, Gguk picked up the phone. The phone fell down.

Jk: Hello? Koushi??? You okay?

I tried to scream as loudly as possible. 

Me: Gguk ! save me!

Jk: What? What just happened? .....Hello? Koushi? Hello? I'm on my way! You hear me?

He brought me back to my room and threw me on the bed and came forward with a sharp knife. 

Dad: Before I serve you to our clients, I must taste you. 

He cut off one of my sleeves. 

Me: I'm begging you. I'm affianced to someone. Please!

He laughed loudly hearing that.

Dad: What? Affianced? You're gonna serve to the clients in a few days
Forget about that. Your every inch will be fucked

He hovered over me and grazed his knife over my neck to my collarbone.I could feel my skin tearing down from the sharpness. Hot red blood flowed down my skin.

He nosed around my wound and took in the scent of my blood.

Dad: So satisfying….. 

He moaned out.

He started licking the blood. I couldn't move due to his harsh grip on my wrists. I could do nothing except calling out for help.

Gguk! Help please. Did you even hear me? I'm in trouble... Please come! 

He reached out to my shirt button. I Tried to push him off, but I failed.

How can someone do this to their own daughter? Is this the same person who held me in their lap when I was born? Am I going to be ruined by my dad? Am  I going to regret not listening to Gguk?

He was going to pull down my shirt when someone barged into the room. Thousand thanks to god, he came ! At last he came! He pulled my dad off me with a harsh grip and yelled out-

Jk: How dare you touch her?? 

He screamed out in rage. He dragged dad to the wall and pushed him against it with a tight grip on his collar.

Dad: Who the hell are you? Leave me or else...

Jk: Or else what? what? 

Dad: Let me just call Neyon once!

Jk : That witch? She's now locked in her own room. But I'll kill you today! 

He punched him again and again. Dad was panting from all the bleeding. He tried to escape from Gguk. 

Jk: This isn't enough! 

He took the knife and approached him.

Jk: What if I stab you continuously,cut you up in pieces, Sell them to make money and buy the same dresses that you've burned? How would that feel?

He yelled hard! Dad just groaned in pain.

Jk: I'll kill you today!

He raised the knife to stab him...

Is he really gonna kill him?

Me: Gguk! Stop!

I ran to him and grabbed him by his arm.

Me: Stop Gguk! 

Jk: I'll kill this devil by my own hands. Don't try to stop me.

Me: No! Please listen to me! please!

He looked at me and threw away the knife.   

Jk: Will you still let him go away?Koushi?

I couldn't say anything, just hugged him and started to cry hard. He grabbed me back. 

Jk: My fear came true. That's why I didn't want you to stay here. I told you before, didn't I ?

I was trembling in his embrace. He let a deep breath and let me go. He tied the bruised body in the corner and grabbed my wrist.

Jk: Koushi, you're coming with me now.

Me: Where?

Jk : I dunno. Just come.

Me: Wait! 

Jk: What?

Me: I want to take something with me. 

Jk: Take'em. Fast.

I took Mom's picture, my childhood toy and the burnt dress.

Jk: Why are you taking this dress?

Me: I can't explain. He burned the dress but couldn't burn your love with it. 

He sighed and said, 

Jk: Is anything left? 

Me: Actually... I - I mean-

Jk : Are you somehow looking for this? 

He brought out the scroll from behind. 

Me: Oh my god. I was looking for this for years. How did you get that?

Jk: That witch was sleeping with this. I dunno why, while locking her up, I picked it. 

Me: Oh my! Thanks-

He didn't let me to finish my word and said with a cold voice,

Jk: Come to the car.

He left the room.

Is he mad at me? Did I make him angry?  

It was midnight. The road was lone and wind was cold. He was driving the car. But the whole time, he didn't even utter a single. I was so anxious and his stillness was filling the void more and more. Still I tried to speak up,

Me: G-Gguk? Are you mad at me? 

Jk: Don't talk. 

Me: Please…..

Jk: I told you to shut your mouth. Didn't I? 

He was never rude. It hit me inside- I bowed my head and started to cry silently.

I'm so disappointed. I should have been more careful about you, Koushi! You never listened to me. You didn't want to stay with me until we got married. Okay! I won't force you. But, where should I take you now?Ummm....... Baby Kick!  Annie! Yes!

He stopped the car. I looked around and saw Annie's house. He got down from the car and pulled me out.

Jk: Come with me. 

I didn't say anything , just followed him. He pressed the doorbell and a few seconds later Annie opened the door. She was startled to see us at midnight.

Annie: Koushi? Gguk? What a surprise- wait, Koushi? Are you Ok?

Jk: Let us in first.

Annie: Of course. 

Gguk sat on the sofa and so did I. He closed his eyes while massaging his forehead. Suddenly San came out from their room with Raeji I'm his arms.

San: Who is it- Jeongguk? Koushi?  You two, this late at night? Anything wrong? 

San is Annie's husband. He is the CEO of Jeon's industry and ships. Since past years San had became Gguk's father's faithful person in his business term.

Annie : Are you gonna say something or not-

Jk: Annie, treat her wounds first.

Annie: I know that. You please explain.

Annie was applying the medicines on my neck and through the time, Gguk explained everything to them.

Annie: How cruel! 

San: I still can't take this, man! 

Annie: Thank god! She's safe. 

Jk: Annie, Koushi will be staying here. 

Annie: Got it. Our guest room is prepared. Koushi, come with me. 

I didn't say something but followed her to the guest room. Observing me that calm Annie softly held my shoulder.

Annie: Koushi, It'll be Okay. I know it was very unexpected incident for you and it made you enough exhausted. But is there something else bothering you? Tell me dear-

Me: I-..... Gguk....

I managed to tell the the whole whereas tears were falling from my eyes in beads. She sighed and said,

Annie: It hunts him more when something bad happens to his precious portions. And you are his most precious asset Koushi. But you-

Meanwhile Gguk entered the room.

Jk: But you should have listened to me-

Annie: Oh, you here! Gguk? Is this a way to treat her when she's traumatized? Huh, tell me?

Jk: I was so messed Annie-

Annie: Look at her. See, how helpless does she look?

Jk: I know...Can I just talk to her personally?

She sighed.

Annie: Sure. Make up things fast you two!

She left us alone in the room. I hugged my knee feeling so lone. He came and sat beside me while patting my hairs slowly,  gently.

Jk: Was I that cold love? Won't you talk to me now?

I bit my lips to obstruct the sob. It hurt even more when he make me feel like home. Was I deserved?

Jk: Koushi-

Saying that he immediately buried me in his chest. I could feel how roughly his heart was pounding. His hands wrapping me tight against his body. I didn't know but his alluring smell, his closeness took me to heaven making me forget about what happened lately.

Jk: I am so sorry. I can't control myself when something bad happening to you. How can I explain how much scared I was. Feel the rough heartbeat? It's pounding with the fear of losing you. I can't let you go!!!

These words were making me broke even more. He was nothing but an angel. Some simple lines were making me love him more and more. I tried to speak up-

Me: Gguk! Please don’t ignore me further. It....it hurts...so bad...

Jk: I won't love. I will never! You're safe now. I am here to cherish you forever. I love you~

The whole night he just held me like that, comforted me. I felt blessed to have that man in my life....I really did feel that heaven with him....

That was the conclusion of the atrocity on mine. The chapter of the torment of my parents got closed there forever.

Or not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.2K 17
[πŸ† 2X 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃] "Hyungs, I'm not feeling very well." The members turned to Jungkook to see sweat pouring out of his skin, and before given t...
99.6K 3.6K 48
[COMPLETED] _ ❝ you're mine, Princess ❝ _ Sam, a hardworking girl trying her best to leave her past behind, unexpectedly becomes the target of stran...
46.3K 1.1K 24
❗❕ Jungkook X Reader Fanfic ❕❗ 🎬 Short story.. 🎬 Hate to Love. 🎬 Drity talking. 🎬 Dual POV. 🎬 Office Romance. 🎬 Grumpy X Sunshine. 🎬 Bromance...
4.2K 437 19
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...