Sealed Fates Modern AU

By SealedFatesModernAU

The Sealed Fates modern AU. This will be oneshots, and main story. The main party of the DnD campaign Sealed... More

Chapter 1: Get Ready For School

Characters

7 0 0
By SealedFatesModernAU

This will be updated as art is created;

Despair Redraven, 21, Caliburn's babysitter, lives in the back of a van. Comes from a family of 9, most of which are garbage human beings. Currently a freelance musician, but not exactly a successful one. Their horns and tail is 'for the aesthetic' and handmade from cardboard.

Hope Redraven, Despair's younger sister, 18 years old. She's in her final year of high school, and she's a bit (lot) of a psychopath. She has a very cute and innocent look which is a polar opposite of her personality. She also does a lot of extra curricular activities.

Gluttony Redraven, Despair's older brother, 30. He's in college majoring in psychology, working to become a school guidance counsellor. He's the kind of person that should definitely not be working with kids. He lives on his own in an apartment, and he's literally the worst.

Sylwynn Golde, 21, she works in an animal hospital part time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
631K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
208K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...