He's Her Billionaire

By ariesstarz

Fresh out of university. Loretta moves back home to help out with her families hotel business. Wanting to foc... More

[𝓝𝓮𝔀] 𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
Author Note

1 0

6K 223 11
By ariesstarz

Chapter 10

Both myself and Nate were at a mutual agreement that we didn't want to end the night just yet. Nate drove us to a dessert place that he said was mainly private and that we wouldn't be interrupted there.

Nate held open the door for me as we walked in. I was also very aware of how fancy we looked coming to a dessert place like this.

"what would you like" Nate asked me as he stood next to me looking over the menu. I turned to face him. "surprise me" I said.

He smiled down at me, his hand playing my ponytail. "if I am surprising you should I be aware of any allergies"

Good idea can't imagine any of want our night to end like that.

"oh yeah almonds, I'm allergic to most nuts actually" I told him. I used to think my parents just that so I wouldn't eat peanut butter, but I actually am severely allergic.

Nate leant towards the women and whispered our orders so that I wouldn't hear. I found the gesture all too cute.

I walked over to the sofas that were in the corner. The neon lights lit up the table and added a real nice ambience.

Nate returned with two bowls of desserts. I grabbed the one he placed nearest to me only for it to be snatched back.

"what!" I exclaimed my eyes widening at his. He shook his head. "it's still a surprise, close your eyes and you're going to guess what it is" he says with that cheeky grin of his.

I sighed with annoyance. This was going to take all too long and I was hungry.

Reluctantly I closed my eyes.

After a few seconds of me awkwardly opening my mouth and getting no dessert I peeked with one eye. Finding Nate staring intently at me. "what's taking so long" I complained to which he smirked at me.

"I was just examining the entrance" he said but finally he brought the spoon to my lips. The minute the ice cream touched my lips I wrapped my lips around the spoon.

I patted my lips together as I was registering what the flavours were. "I taste Oreo for sure, and white chocolate with..." I was trying to figure out what that last flavour was. It was definitely some fruit.

"raspberry" I said proudly as I opened my eyes again. I knew that I was right.

Nate nodded his head. "impressive Amore, you must really know your ice cream" I sat back proudly, what can I say, I love dessert.

"okay Nate your turn so close your eyes" I turned to the lady behind the counter.

"can you bring us a special ice cream, your choice" I said to her. She raised her thumbs up at me.

Nate sat back watching me. "you think I'll lose hmm" well I am hoping.

The lady soon walked over to us and placed the ice cream in front of me. She whispered the flavours in my ear before wishing us luck and disappearing.

"close your eyes" I said excitedly. Nate finally did and leant forward placing his chin on his hands.

I slowly and carefully brought the spoon to his lips. "wider Nate" I whispered. Only now did I realise how intimate this actually was, but I had my mothers voice in the back of my head telling me to have fun for once.

So that's what I did. I grazed the spoon across his lips letting the ice cream coat his lips. He froze for a second but quickly wrapped his lips around the spoon tugging on it. I was slightly taken back by how aggressive he was.

"So, you don't mind me making a mess, look how I was so careful not to get any on your dress Loretta" he said his eyes darker. Ice cream dripped down onto the collar of his t shirt.

"only because it's your dress" I said rolling my eyes.

Nate suddenly tugged on my arm, pulling me close. "so, since you're wearing my dress does that mean you're mine too Loretta"

My lips parted as he said this. My chest felt tight and my body felt hot with his words.

"If you want me to be" I whispered in the moment. I just said the first thing that came to my mind.

"shit sorry Nate that came out wrong" I said moving back, I was flustered, and he knew it.

Nate pulled me back. "Don't ever apologise for that. You shouldn't have to hide what you really want to say from me. I want you to be comfortable with me Loretta"

Nate placed my ponytail behind my back and brought me closer. I watched as leant forward. My heart started to beat fast. Was he going to kiss me? I started to feel awkward in the position that we were in.

"One day you will feel comfortable enough to let me kiss you but until that day comes, I'll just stick to this" Nate leant in and kissed my cheek softly. I barely felt it, but I knew he did it.

I was more than certain that I was blushing right now.

"I think we should go" I whispered after a few seconds. Nate watched me intently and stood up. He took my hand in his.

"are you ready to go home or can I steal some of your time" he asked as we walked outside towards his car.

I thought about this for a minute. Thinking about what I wanted. I could easily end the night here and head home. But did I want to.

"what can we do?" I asked. Nate seemed to love my answer because he smiled as he led me away from his car,

I was confused but Nate refused to tell me as we continued to walk.

"oh wait, you're in heels" he says suddenly stopping and looking down at my feet. I watched as Nate ran over to his car and grabbed a pair or trainers from the boot.

I was impressed and the fact that he was prepared like that.

Nate brought my heels back to the car as I slipped on the simple white vans. They were a little big for me, but I was still able to walk in them.

"Nate where are we going?" I asked a little bit scared at the particular area he was leading me in.

"wait be quiet, just follow me. You can trust me Loretta I will keep you safe" he said as he kissed me again on my cheek.

I knew that he was right I could trust him but that still didn't deter the fact that I was still scared.

Nate slowly led us down an alleyway towards the river. I could faintly hear the sound of music and talking as we continued to walk.

Along the side of the river there were a group of people young and old sitting around. One of the guys who had a giant cello next to him waved us over. Nate grabbed my hand and walked over.

"Hey peter, everyone this is Loretta" Nate introduced me. I was surprised that Nate knew these people, but not overly surprised I have learnt that Nate enjoys helping other people.

It's inspiring.

"oh, I know you, you're the one that gave me 10 pounds that one time" one of the older ladies said walking towards us. She was holding some type of food that was wrapped in foil.

These people were homeless?

I turned to Nate. He squeezed my hand softly almost like he was answering my question.

"Would you like to hear us sing, we promise we are not terrible" she says as she sits down with peter.

Peter leans over and steals a bit of her food. She shoves him as she pouts.

"c'mon Janice I thought you loved me" peter said leaning forward.

Janice grunts. "just because I like our harmonies together doesn't mean I love you Peter" I watched Nate shake his head, he soon led me to sit down further to the side.

"we will watch from here guys, please try not to embarrass me in front of my date" he tells them.

"have you not seen the viral YouTube videos of them online?" Nate asks me as we sit down. He wraps his blazer around my shoulders.

I mumbled a quick thank you.

"I can't say I have, if they have gone viral why are they still on the streets?" I asked him.

"Most of these people have been abused by the system and people before that they would rather stay on the streets" he explains to me. I couldn't believe that.

They had a chance to get off and they didn't take it.

"can't you help them Nate" I said to him. I know that I shouldn't put pressure on Nate to help everyone but surely, he could help them even just a little bit.

"I can't help people if they don't want to be helped. I manage to get them somewhere to stay at night, but they seem to enjoy staying out here at night serenading the public"

As soon as Nate said this they started to play. Janice began to sing a song that I didn't recognise, maybe it was an original song. I couldn't look away she sang with so much passion, but she had a unique tone to her voice.

"How did you find them?" I asked him finally looking away. Nate moved closer to me. "I actually think they found me, I stumbled here after a night with my friends and Janice over here gave me water"

I peeled away from him. "you, the great Nathaniel Testorro out drink in London" I exclaimed sarcastically.

Nate just shook his head at me. "hey, I am a normal person. So, the great Nathaniel hmm" he hummed as he nudged me. "oh, for the love of god" I groaned, why did I even say that.

"Can I ask you a question" Nate says turning to me again. All joking aside. I nodded.

"Do you still want to keep our distance, is my life going to cause you stress that will make you unhappy" I froze when hearing the question.

I had no idea how to respond to that. But Nate was waiting for an answer.

I turned around to face him fully.

"I don't know what I want Nate, but tonight I've enjoyed myself and I've learnt that there is a lot more to the rich and successful man that you are. The attention scares me, but I don't want this to end. But you are going to have to be patient if that's possible with you"

I wasn't sure whether Nate was a man with great patience, but I hoped he would be.

Nate cupped my jaw leaning closer. "I can be patient Loretta; we will have to be honest with each other, but I doubt that will be a problem" he whispers his eyes staring intently into mine.

Why did I desperately want him to kiss me now? I thought I wasn't ready for that.

"George wants me to be more open and he's right I need to be"

Nate shakes his head. "don't do it for other people Loretta, this may sound cliché, but you really have to do it for yourself"

His fingers tightened on my jaw. I slid closer to Nate, feeling my knees touch his strong thighs. "You're really making it hard to be patient especially if you continue doing things like that" he whispers his head falling to touch my shoulder.

Weirdly enough I enjoyed having this effect on Nate, it gave me a sense of control.

"Like what," I asked his innocently my hand brushing his thigh.

Nate jerked back, his hands wrapping around my waist. I squealed as he brought me into his lap, forcing me to straddle him.

"just like that Loretta, I won't be held accountable for what comes next"

I moaned quietly as he said my name like that again, the r's rolling off his tongue again.

I wasn't scared anymore. I was actually excited to go further with Nate. I never thought that it would be possible with Nate. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 237 24
Katherine has a goal and that goal is to leave her mark on a city where no one expects her to get that far, or so she thinks. In this story, she disc...
2M 65.1K 28
He is the CEO of one of the biggest companies in America. He's all about his work and business. He doesn't have time for anything else. When he comes...
4.6M 149K 34
Italian billionaire was ruthless and unforgiving he never knew what it meant to love a woman. That is after he met Rose Olden the women with the shar...
18.2K 585 19
Once a kind, loving, and patient successful billionaire turns into a ruthless, bitter, and thirsty-for-revenge guy when he is betrayed by his friends...