He's Her Billionaire

By ariesstarz

Fresh out of university. Loretta moves back home to help out with her families hotel business. Wanting to foc... More

[𝓝𝓮𝔀] 𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮
0 1
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
Author Note

0 2

8.7K 276 15
By ariesstarz

02

Music was always something I enjoyed; I was very passionate about it. In university, Tammy dragged me to the bar and practically shoved me onto the stage.

At that moment I wanted to Kill her for even putting me in that situation but I ended up writing a song and my friends would play it, it was my way of making some money on the side but when my studies kicked in I ended up dropping singing.

This morning I woke up early to go out and find another job. The hotel was under investigation so there wasn't much we could do but someone had to pay the bills. We luckily had insurance but that was solely for the hotel.

I spoke to a few companies about giving me a job but they needed to pass my application to the right people and said that they would get back to me. We all know what that means

I walked through the market after grabbing a burrito and finding somewhere to sit. I kicked off my heels and let my feet breathe.

From a distance, I could see a little boy playing in the street. I grabbed my heels and moved closer.

As I moved closer I recognized the voice it was clear to me that he was already a very good singer, he had this rasp to his voice which suited the song well.

I found myself singing along to the song since it was one of my favourite songs still to this day.

I was in the moment that I didn't realize that the song had finished, I opened my eyes and was momentarily shocked to see the boy standing in front of me. He stood tall with his guitar staring back at me.

" Hi" I waved at him.

He grinned before stepping closer " Hi, do you like to sing too" he asked. It was strange his normal voice was a lot different in comparison to his voice when singing.

" you can tell huh?" I offered him a smile back, he was alone out here in the streets of London so the least I could do was give him an encouraging smile. I would hate to be alone out here singing.

" well, you're the first person to stop and listen and sing along. Would you sing with me, my next song?" I stared at him.

Sing

I haven't done that in such a long time, especially in public too.

"what song do you want to do next?" I asked him as I went to stand next to him. I don't know what made me want to join him but what have I got to lose, plus it would be a great distraction from all the stress right now.

Thomas whispered a song into my ear and I eagerly nodded my head liking his taste of music.

I could hear a few voices behind, I peek over my shoulder and see that we have a large forming crowd behind us.

A few other street musicians walk towards us and they talk to Thomas for a brief moment before we all sit down.

I'm guessing it's not just me. " Hey I'm Justin and this is Jessie" they introduced themselves.

Smiling I take a seat next to Thomas and give him a bright smile telling him I'm ready.

We played Thomas's song, he chose a James bay song which none of us complained about. I was singing with him but I couldn't take my eyes away from the happy look on his face.

We finished the song and listened as the people around us started to clap and cheer.

Before I even have time to look at Thomas, he comes running into me nearly knocking me over. I laugh little rubbing his glossy blonde hair.

"Thank you thank you Retta." I laughed as I hugged him back. It was my pleasure. As I looked at him closely I noticed that he had tears in his eyes. I quickly knelt down and embraced him. " hey Thomas why are you crying, I hope that these are happy tears," I say to him trying to lift the mood.

Eventually, Thomas lifted his hand and showed me what was in this hand. " Thomas, where did you get all this, close your hand quickly," I said thinking about what would happen if people saw him carrying that much cash.

" I saw someone come by and put it in my hat, I can't take this all you all helped me sing I should share it with you," he said staring at the wad of cash in his hand. This wasn't just some 10-pound notes or anything. There was a couple of '50s in there too.

" No kid, we were just helping you you're the real star of the day that's all yours," one of the musicians said coming to stand next to me.

" although a boy could use some money for lunch" One of the girls that joined us slapped this guy round the head. He was obviously joking.

I turned to Thomas " hear that. Look if you're really that worried I can find out who gave the money, do you remember what he looked like" I asked him.

His eyes lit up " yes, I've seen him on tv before." he grabbed his phone from his pocket and went straight to Instagram.

"I saw him too. Its kind of impossible not to notice him with that gorgeous body in that Armani suit and tie, damn I could really " The girl fangirled over this man. How did I not notice this, I was literally right next to Thomas. He must have worked fast.

" hey, that's Nathaniel Tesstoro, he's the rich guy who donates to art schools," the guy said looking over Thomas's shoulder where he pulled on a picture.

Testorro, that name rings a bell.

"Girl, how do you not recognise him," Jessie says staring at me.

" to be fair that photo is not what people see when they hear that name" Justin swiped left and picked a post where he was now in his all-black suit.

Now as i actually look at it i can start to recognise him from online but nothing that really matters to me.

" alright well Thomas. For the meantime, you keep the money okay and i will find out from this guy and let you know. Here take my number" i grabbed his phone and added myself into his contacts and send a message to myself.

He seemed reluctant but i really wasn't giving him a choice.

"Okay" he finally nodded.

" was really nice to meet you all by the way and thanks for letting us play with you Thomas" Justin said as he grabbed Jessie's hand. They gave Thomas a quick hug and then me.

I made sure Thomas got in a taxi home before I left to find this guy.

I pulled out my phone and searched him in google. It came with a lot of articles but I finally found what I was looking for. I clicked on his companies website and located his building. It made more sense when his building wasn't far from here.

Now as I see the name printed over the big building in the centre of London I realised that I recognise the business name more than the man himself. My dad worked here when he was younger, I knew that. I think my dad used to have meetings here all the time back when he was into architecture, I'm sure he did his apprenticeship here when he was younger too, but I can't be sure.

I walked inside quickly. I was surprised i was even allowed through the lobby doors but i still had to make it through reception which was going to be more difficult.

" Hello darling, how can i help you," a lovely older woman said walking up towards me. She scared the living daylights out of me.

" yes actually, is there any chance i could talk with Mr Testorro," i asked her. There was no point in lying i was hoping she would appreciate my honesty.

" Sorry darling but he only speaks with people who have an appointment" she explained sadly. I sighed, i was expecting that response so i wasn't too surprised.

He must be quite busy and i doubt he wants to spend his time speaking to a girl like me.

Maybe i could just slide into his Dm's. i could even do it on the hotel account, not like my parents would know.

I really thought my luck was off but from the corner of my eye, I spotted him. He was running up the large staircase with a woman following him quickly. The woman in front of me eyed me suspiciously.

I ran over to the stairs " Mr Testorro" i shouted, desperate to get his attention.

He paused at the top of the stairs. I breathed deeply relieved. He slowly turned around and i knew from the look he gave me he knew exactly who i was. Maybe not from the hotel but rather from 20 minutes ago.

" let her come up," he said loudly at the woman in front of me. She was sceptical but i guess whatever he says goes.

She allowed me to go up. Everyone around me stopped to stare. Probably wondering what business I have with their boss.

Nathaniel didn't stop to wait for me but instead headed straight to his office.

" Okay, you're very lucky to even get the time with Nate so make it quick he has a meeting in 10 minutes," the woman said walking up to me, she handed me a visitor lanyard. I guessed this was his assistant.

I guess she was on a nickname basis with him. Makes me think she's showing off to me that maybe they are closer than just colleagues. Not like i cared that much anyway.

She left me alone quickly when her mobile started to ring.

The door leading to his office was open slightly. I slowly stepped inside.

As I walk into the office, I'm surprised at how messy it is, papers are scattered everywhere on his desk and floor. Seems like he has had a rough morning.

When I scan the room there are no decorations, no picture frames on his walls or his desk and not a comfy chair in sight. I'm guessing that he doesn't spend much time looking for comfort in his office but Isn't this supposed to be an architectural company.

"Take a seat " he says bluntly.

"Thank you" I say quietly almost like a whisper. I always seem to be more confident with eyes on me or with a group of people but being alone with Nathanial Testorro is proving to be very difficult. He is extremely intimidating.

Taking a deep breath I slide my tongue along my lips to try and wet my lips from their dryness caused by being nervous.

"I just wanted to come here and ask you about what you did earlier you know down the street I know it was you who left the money" I asked him.

Finally, I look towards him, he has a thoughtful expression on his face. All of a sudden, his eyes widen and he becomes angry

" I really thought you'd be different. But all you women are exactly the same" he says clearly annoyed.

I don't understand why he is so angry. " I don't think you understand" I said narrowing my eyes at him. If he's implying that I am just here for more money he is sadly mistaken.

" oh I do though. I suggest you leave here and refrain yourself from seriously embarassing yourself. Try to not use men for money, its an ugly quality" he snaps pointing over to his door. He pressed down on a button and spoke. " Come and escort her out and meet me in the conference room"

Was he seriously not going to let me speak. Just judge me like this.

I wasn't going to let him talk to me like that. I walked up to his desk and grabbed a pen and paper. I scribbled down the number for Thomas quickly. "I am not here to ask you for more money, I am here because that boy wanted me to find you. He wants to know if the money was all for him, since he wanted to share it all. I can't stand to hear another word coming from your mouth so when you're not sucking your own dick, give that boy a ring" I slammed the paper into his chest.

Men were infuriating sometimes.

I don't know if I was seeing things or was that guilt in his eyes. But he must be crazy if he thought I was going to ignore the fact that he accused me of being a gold digger.

The moment the door opened revealing his assistant I stormed out, not bothering to wait for her. I just wanted to get out of here. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 22 22
Jasmine has been working for one of the largest investment companies for over 3 years, and now she got a promotion working closely with her boss. som...
2.1K 282 35
Once again her dark past wants to write its self , but the only difference this time she has someone to save her from its vicious claws But not only...
8.8K 250 42
Close Humphrey has been through a lot in the past few months. First she enters into an arranged marriage with the man she now loves, then her ex boyf...
18.2K 585 19
Once a kind, loving, and patient successful billionaire turns into a ruthless, bitter, and thirsty-for-revenge guy when he is betrayed by his friends...