Moose's return

By Aesthetic_blueee123

When Jade finally tells Beck about her and Moose kissing, Beck breaks up with Jade. Now Jade is dating Moose... More

Bades breakup
Jades new boyfriend
Not-so jealous Jade
Opening night!
Maybe friends?
Very awkward beach trip... (Part 1)
Very awkward beach trip... (part 2)
Secret date :)

The truth (dun, dun, dun...)

523 24 28
By Aesthetic_blueee123

Hey, I'm back and super excited! This chapter is dedicated to everyone who has supported this story :)  Thank you all soooo much... hope you all stay safe and happy :) Sorry this took so long... I had many ideas but I thought this one was the best, there will be an epilogue so keep a lookout for that :) Thank you for 1K reads!! 

Tori POV

Dear diary,

I don't know exactly where I am... But I like being lost. Being able to be whoever I want and away from the drama. Although I do miss my friends sometimes, I know they are better off without me. 

The whole world was against me in California. I didn't show it but, I felt so helpless there... I wish I could go back home. But for now, I have to stay here for the night.

I wish everyone the best of luck... I know my friends wanted to become actors/singers. So if they do end famous, I hope they remember me. Even if they think I am some sort of monster... 

Well, I'm done crying for the day... or night. 

- Love Tori Vega

Jade POV

*RING!! RING!!*

I groan and get up, I do NOT want to go to school today! Or see anyone, I have already been humiliated twice by Beck... why can't he just stop playing with my heart.

I sigh and finally get out of bed. I put on my usual black outfit and makeup. 

Not anything to fancy though, I don't need to dress for anyone anyway. No one cares for me...

I get to school without saying anything to anyone, especially Beck. 

Cat had been bothering me about it all-day because she and Robbie were the only people who knew about our relationship.

Cat POV

Jade seemed really down and extra grumpy. She is always mean but this time, Everyone could tell somethings bothering her.

And she and Beck were avoiding each other... UGH!! 

Those two need to sort out their problems! Like, can't they tell they were made for each other, well they do keep coming back to each other. 

Should I help... Okay, I yeah I am totally helping!

I should ask Robbie! Actually maybe Andre. He does seem to know how to 'get a girl'. 

"OH, ANDRE!!" I shout, perfect timing :)

"Oh, hey little red" 

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" 

"Well, your little and you got red hair?" 

"Oh... well, I need your help" 

"The last time you needed help was when you wanted me to help you stop your brother from kissing your cousin again... So tell me what we are doing now" 

"Oh, yeah... and it was at my birthday party and you started dancing like a monkey and Jade-"

"CAT! Just tell me what you need help with" 

"Okay, I need Jade and Beck to realize that they should be together" 

"But they broke up..." 

"yeah but, they got back together! But now they hate each other again and it's driving me crazy!"

"What's the plan?"

Beck POV

I hurt Jade, bad. But I didn't really kiss Tori! And I don't know how the hell Moose got it on film. 

Basically what happened was...

Flashback to when Tori left

even though it seemed while Jade and Cat were talking I was at the beach the whole time, I was not. 

I went to check on Tori because she seemed really upset and everything.

"Tori, hey," I said trying to start this awkward conversation

"Umm, what are you doing here?" She asked 

"Checking on you... you seemed really upset"

"I'm... not fine," She said going onto the floor and crying

Dramatic much! Ugh, but I should help her.

"What's wrong?" I say trying not to sound annoyed

"No one loves me..." She said while crying. UGH, can't she see that she is popular, pretty, smart? 

"TORI! You are popular, smart, and good looking. Please stop crying," I did want her to stop crying so I could go back to Jade.

"Not good enough for you" She whispered. IS SHE SERIOUS!! I just like her as a friend. Respect that.

"Tori, I told you... your pretty. I just like you as a friend though." I lean down to her level and she kisses me!

"Sorry!" she says and runs off... wtf just happened.

End of flashback

So... not my fault. No one has seen Tori in a while anyway. 

I need to get Jade to stop avoiding me and so I can tell her what is happening... Maybe I could sing her a song?

That always seems to help our relationship. And there is conveniently a music event coming up! Perfect!

Andre POV

Me and Cat are hanging out after school. Our plan is to get Beck to sing a song about jade. Which he is already going to do! And make sure Jade actually comes...

The last part is definitely going to be the hardest,

Fingers crossed

Jade POV 

"Cat! I am not going tonight!" 

"Please!!" 

"Why should I?? Nobody wants to see me..."

"Well, your friends want to see you"

Ugh, I guess I will go... I do need a distraction from all of this, everything. 

"Okay fine!" 

"YAY!"

2 hours later. At the party/music thing 

"Isn't this fun!" Cat shouted in my ear. I hate to admit it, but it is pretty fun!

"I guess..." 

"Well, I think it's really-"

"Give it up for Beck Oliver," Andre said. WHAT?! Beck only usually sings to me... he probably found another girl to come with him. 

"Thanks Andre!" Beck shouts. Then he locks eye contact with me and starts singing...

This is "All of Me" by John Legend. I just kinda thought it was a good song that suited their relationship... and I love the song!

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm, and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

Was that for me?? 

He walks off of the stage and comes towards me... OMG, it is for me!

"Hi..." he says 

"oh shut and kiss me," I say 

Everyone cheers as our lips meet and something tells me we were made for each other.

I know this seems like the end but the epilogue will come out soon. I also cringed a lot while writing this so hope you guys enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.5K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
35.9K 876 33
"Your so clueless you know that right?" "Look I may be clueless but I'm not when it comes to how I feel about you." "Your full of shit, Scott." -When...
2.5M 148K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
13.1K 258 20
After a decade of graduating from Hollywood Arts, the friend group has gone separate paths. Everyone was at the peak of their careers. But has destin...