Her: Agent 13

By MissPurpleBoots

She was created, not born. She likes to think she's normal. She's a agent, an agent who had her first kill at... More

Her: Agent 13- Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

1.1K 22 6
By MissPurpleBoots

"What?!!!" Both my eyes darkened. "Why wasn't I informed of this earlier?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Agent 13, we decided to inform you of this once you had turned a certain age and had taken a specific amount of anger management classes. Which obviously haven't been working." He said, treading slowly into the argument and maintaining no eye contact, scared at what might happen.

"I had the right to know this once I was able to understand the capacity of the mission! 17 years ago!!! Once I could TALK!" I threw my hands up in exasperation. I wanted to kill somebody.

"Well, you shou-l-ld talk to Boss-sss Nu-m-ber One." The frightened Boss said. Eyeing my wrist knives which had slid out as my anger rose.

The council had decided to let Boss Number Eleven talk to me. A stupid mistake, he was the less genius of the geniuses. He stuttered and lacked courage. Out of all the Bosses, I never showed him respect. He was also the one to come up with the idea to have weapons to subdue me. I hated any idea of weakness.

I sprinted towards Boss Number One's office. I loved running. It makes me feel like I'm flying and free away from this place. The halls are white, blank and devoid of happiness. I wish they would change them to an actual color, but the Bosses didn't want any reason for distraction in this building.

I reach her door and resist slamming on it so hard it could break. I take a deep breath and knock on it softly.

"Come In!" Her voice is cheerful and high-pitched, something you wouldn't think for her position.

I walk in to her office and notice it is disorganized. She stares at me intently and says, " I was just putting the last finishing touches on your mission."

I growl. My mission.

"That's actually what I came here to talk about, I don't see why I wasn't told of this as soon as it happened." My voice is carefully controlled. I'm fighting hard to keep it calm and respectful towards my superior.

"Well Eris, I thought you of all people would have noticed that you have never seen one of the twelve bosses."

"I was under the impression that he was always busy! That he learned of my progress from you. I rarely see Bosses Two, Seven, Eight, and Ten." My temper was rising, so I focused on the sound of my heartbeats, Thump....1....2....3....4....5....Thump....1....2....3....4....5.

"I understand Agent, but you have a curious mind and I would of told you had you asked," She replied slowly. "I should probably explain this to you again, I knew sending Number Eleven would not be a good idea, but you need to learn to talk to him and realize that he is not a verbal punching bag."

"He's cowardly!" I exclaim. "How can I respect-"

"That is enough." She says firmly, shutting me down with a single look. "I know you are still an adolescent, but you will have respect for someone who helped to create you Eris." The aging woman sighs, closing her eyes and rubbing her temples. "Now I'd like to tell you this story."

I nod. My lips in a tight line across my face.

"Hmm where can I start?" she asks herself, "Ah, I know."

"It was back when all the Bosses were together. It had taken five years to finalize the plans for your creation. Boss Number Twelve had supplied a lot of work, almost as much as me. The both of us had thought of over half of the plans to create you. He told me that we needed two projects to make sure our weapon would succeed. They could learn with each other and that having two people of their kind would make sure they would learn everything about themselves. One boy, and one girl. We took the idea to the council and they almost immediately said yes and that it would be a very good idea.

" We took one egg from me and one egg from Boss Number Five. One sperm was taken from Boss Number Two and Boss Number Twelve. You two children grew up in tanks beside each other. I thought you two would be inseparable. Until one night, the next morning you would be ready to be pulled out of your tanks, Boss Number Twelve decided to come to my office and tell me that we should get all the credit for creating these weapons. I of course told him that everyone deserved the credit for this astounding feat. After I told him that, he shook his head and told me I would be sorry.

"The next morning, your equal was gone, and in his tank was a letter. I'll give you the letter and let you read it after I'm done. So I told the other Bosses what had happened between Boss Number Twelve and I. We decided just to raise you to your full potential. Long story short, you have a male counterpart out there, that has been trained as equally hard as you. That is just as special as you. Boss Number Twelve has raised him to be an efficient killing machine. He is supposed to kill all the Bosses, you included. It is your mission to kill him first."

I couldn't think of a way to react to her story, I could see in her face that a weight has been lifted off her shoulders. She had been waiting to tell this story for a very long time. She hands me a piece of paper, yellowed with age. I take it and automatically start reading.

"Let me warn you, my first name is on that letter, do your best to forget it please." She says smiling.

Dear Imogene,

I have taken him. I told you, you would be regretful of your actions. I will raise him, Phoenix, I will call him. I will raise him and make sure his abilities will turn him out to be a flawless, unbeatable killing machine. He will be millions of times better then Agent 13 will be.

On the night of their 18th birthdays I will send Phoenix out, to destroy you, all the Bosses and Agent 13. Then we will conquer the world. We will be dictators, anyone who dares deify me will face death. You included. Maybe just maybe I will make him bring you back to me.

I've always wanted you to be mine. You will be my woman, Then we will create armies of our super-human weapons. The human way.

Until that fateful night I bid you adieu.

                                                                                                                    -Stephen

I don't even have time to emotionally react before she's on her whole                                              this-is-an-everyday-occurrence talks.

"So, I've decided your mission only calls for two people. You need to stop Phoenix before he gets close to our base. The person I've chosen for you is young, still seventeen like yourself. He has had several surgeries for strength, agility, reflexes, and senses. He is also a strong fighter. But has not had the Pill yet. Agent 34, I presume you know him, his name is Cody. You will both leave in a weeks time. We need to prepare. You're dismissed."

I hear the exhaustion in her voice and choose not to argue. I walk out of her office, and decide I've totally given up on life. Cody. Just my luck. The fate of the world rests in my hands and......Cody's.

"Hey!" A voice comes out of nowhere.

I jump into a fighting stance. Then see the last person I want to see. Cody.

"Whoa babe, calm down! Did you hear the good news? We're working toge---"

In a second I'm right in his face hissing menacingly into his ear. "This is not a good thing Cody. You joke around too much. This is dangerous, picture me but bloodthirsty all the time, never letting my guard down. This is a killer, Cody.  He wants to destroy our life as we know it!"

I step back and glare at him, and he rubs his neck and says "Babe... you are bloodthirsty, I've seen you fight, anyways I'm not scared I have you to protect me!"

I roll my eyes and let out an exasperated sound, "I care for you Cody, that's why I'm taking this so seriously."

He smiles and it even reaches his aqua eyes, "Thanks babe!"

I take off down the hall and then stop and look over my shoulder eyeing his long hair and say, "One more thing, get your hair cut."

"UGHH." He groans and heads off in the opposite direction.

I start to turn before I remember one thing, "Hey!"

Cody turns to look at me and raises his brow.

"Call me babe one more time and I'll kick your ass."

Cody smirks and says, "Anything for you lover," and continues walking.

Heyyyy! Was that good? I hope so! Vote and Comment!!!<#

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 6K 41
5 year old Hannah had a normal life. That was until her parents were murdered. 12 years later, Hannah Porter is back for revenge. She is a recruited...
1.6K 102 31
Being the best agent in her field, Agent N is focused and excels in every mission she receives. But what happens when she gets assigned to another co...
654 41 19
"You know, with a life like mine, where death awaits in every curve, I can't promise a happily ever after." "Mianhae.........Saranghae" When Y/N gets...
15.8K 311 31
2 Agents. 2 Hearts. 1 one mission. Alex Night is the best Agent in the CIA. Her head strong attitude proving her to be capable handling anything. Sh...