Accidentally yours.by-JeonTae...

By Jeonguktaelove

A not so romantic story of an annoying little fucker, vampire prince and a total asshole,true blood werewolf... More

•Info•
•Introduction•
•1: One night in a strange shity•
•2: Prince•
•3: Sexy pony star•
•4: Fucked up•
•5: Shit down•
•6: Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah Baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello,Turn up?•
•11: I was so impress-sed•
•12: Oh My Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb It•
•15: Dine in? To go?•
•16: Pardon•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll•
•28: 2!3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly pt.1•
•32: Butterfly pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
Q and A
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•
JeonTaeTrash

•34: Outro•

8K 318 73
By Jeonguktaelove

"Oh. Again?"

"I'm very busy. Something came up so, uh, I really can't."

"I'm sorry."

"Okay. I understand. Take care. I-"

"Gotta go, Tae. Bye."

"...love you." Taehyung mumbled after the call has ended. He pouted as he dragged his feet, going back to his room with an unpleasant feeling. His chest feels tight and heavy and he couldn't deny the disappointment and sadness that were slowly devouring him.

"You promised we'll go out tonight." The prince muttered as he plopped down on his bed. He reached for the elephant plushy and hugged it tight. "You broke your promise again, stupid bunny." He continued and let out a deep sigh of frustration.

He was feeling so depressed since he has to face another broken promise from his always too busy boyfriend.

Apparently,Jeonguk promised him that they will have a date tonight to make up for the days and nights when they just had few minutes of talking and cuddling, and the days and nights when they had more quickies than long rounds of rough, hot, passionate heated sex.

It's all because Jeonguk is very busy recently but Taehyung understands that. He knows the younger has to run a whole company that was starting to get bigger and bigger. He knows his mate was also trying to balance work and their relationship. He knows that sometimes Jeonguk has to prioritise work over him. He knows but, at some point he honestly can't help but feel a little mad.

He's mad not because of Jeonguk being busy but he's mad because his mate constantly makes promises that gets his hopes high only to be crushed.

"If you're not going to fulfill your promise, then just don't promise anything in the first place." The prince said to himself, sulking at the thought.

He just miss being with his mate but at some point because of the 'I'm sorry I have no time for you‘ situation he's been experiencing for the past three months, he started wondering if his mate misses him too.

Those thoughts are dangerously toxic because it develop into some paranoia shit and he'll start worrying like what if Jeonguk doesn't love him anymore or what if the younger got tired of him already since they have been, in fact, dating for more than two years already.

But he always try to think positive and sometimes he remembers what troubles they had to go through as a couple. They've been through a lot too but at least they're still together because they love each other and they learn from their mistakes.

Getting in a relationship was never easy. Taehyung realised that after they had their First major argument caused by Jeonguk's over possessiveness and his sassy ass.

That was the time they almost reached a break up and it started from Jeonguk's jealousy over men possessing a last name Park: Park Jimin, Park Bogum and Park Hyung-sik.

Jeonguk was envious of Taehyung and Jimin's undoubtly unbreakable bond and he felt threatened thinking that if Taehyung has to choose between him and Jimin, most probably, the older might choose Jimin over him.

The younger felt like Jimin has the biggest space in his mate's heart but he also felt hopeless because he couldn't change the fact that before him, Jimin is the one who was always with his mate. Jimin is the person Taehyung runs to when he has problems, it's Jimin who comforts Taehyung, it's Jimin who protects his mate...it was Jimin, Jimin, Jimin and Jeonguk can't do anything about that.

On the other hand, Bogum and Hyung-sik's case wasn't envy like in Jimin's but it was jealousy as a lover. Jeonguk gets easily angry when he sees how close Taehyung is to his childhood friend and co-workers but what pisses the younger off the most is the fact that Bogum and Hyung-sik are both nice and handsome and taller than him. Plus, they are so caring towards his mate. They seemed so fond of his Taehyung and that made twitches in his system, turning the defense mode.

Jeonguk became an impulsive immature man that gets angry over almost anyone or anything that appears to be too close to his Taehyung. He's like a dog that growls and barks at anyone who tries to get near to his favorite bone. Yeah. And he might as well dig deep and bury his bone just to secure its safety.

Though it wasn't just Jeonguk's fault in totality. There's also Taehyung who was as prideful as his mate. So, at times when the younger gets mad at him because he was being too close to the people he knows his mate doesn't like, instead of trying to understand the younger, he also gets mad and sometimes he purposely makes his boyfriend jealous.

So. Yeah. We can conclude that they are both childish in a way, causing senseless quarrels but that's normal if you‘re a couple. There's no perfect relationship.

But dating for more than two years made them change, learning more about each other and how to manage their relationship. The disputes they had in the past taught them that communication is the greatest key to make a relationship work out. 

It's not just talking and hearing but it is speaking with honest feelings and listening with open mind, trying to understand each other's sides.

Bearing that lesson in mind, Taehyung decided to talk with his mate tomorrow. He plans to say that he's actually not okay with all the broken promises he has to endure with the past three months and that he's honestly upset but will still try to understand and support his mate's work.

The next day came and Taehyung was currently on the elevator going up to his mate's office. He was actually happy just by thinking about surprising his mate so he was all smiles, greeting everyone in the office, not minding the looks they give him. He's actually used to it. He's used to the way the people look at him in disbelief as if he's some god or an angel or something unreal. He's also used to the vibe he gets from the employees who were feeling so blessed by his presence.

"Jeong-"

His smile falter and he held his breath, eyes wide at the sight in front of him.

Is this real?

This isn't right? What am I seeing?

Taehyung's world seemed to stop moving as he stare in disbelief. Jeonguk was standing before his desk, looking down. No one would be able to see the face but no doubt, there's a head of a girl infront of Jeonguk's crotch area.

"H-how could you..." Taehyung uttered, his chest feels so tight but he can't even cry because he was just too shock. His vision was slowly becoming black like he was forcefully trying to unsee the dismaying scenario he had to witness. His breathing became frantic and his body started shaking.

"Tae what-Tae! Taehyung!" Jeonguk shouted as his mate quickly left his office.

Jeonguk immediately followed, using his fastest speed to chase after his mate but it seems luck isn't on his side.

Meanwhile, Taehyung finally stopped running when he arrived home, legs wobbling and feeling so weak because jisoos fucking hell, the poor boy even forgot that he has a car and just used his inhumane speed to run as fast as he could. But nevermind. He couldn't think well at the most as he slowly drop on the floor and finally lets his tears flow.

"Jeonguk...why?” He mumbled as he sobbed. They had arguments and misunderstandings in the past but never in those times he ever thought of Jeonguk cheating on him. Never did he thought he would feel so hurt like how he's hurting right now.

Is that why he's avoiding me? Saying he's busy with work but he's actually just busy with a bitch? Is that why he can't go out with me at night? Is it because he chose to spend more time with that woman more than me? Is it because of her that he doesn't love me anymore? Why? Why did he do this?

Taehyung felt so stupid. He felt so betrayed and he felt worthless, thinking why didn't he thought of maybe Jeonguk was cheating on him already. It was shown for the past three months that he felt the younger getting colder and coldertowards him but he chose to ignore it. He chose to trust his mate because he knows Jeonguk loves him so much. He knows and he was sure. Was.

He never thought that one act can make him doubt every little thing.

Taehyung tucked his knees closer to his chest as he cries his heart out. He felt so broken. So hurt. He felt like his world started crumbling down.

He cried and cried, wishing for the time to go back so he will know that he shouldn't have opened that door because maybe if he didn't see that, he will still be happy, blindly loving his mate.

~•~•~••~•~•~

"Fuck!" Jeonguk cursed for even Hoseok doesn't know how many times, as he looked at his phone, showing his more than a hundred unanswered calls and texts.

It has been a week since Taehyung disappeared from his sight. No texts and calls and when he goes to his mate's house, he was always stopped by the royal guards but of course with his strength, he passed through them with ease but unfortunately, Taehyung was always not at home.

But Jeonguk will stay at his mate's room like right now. He would stay and just sniff his mate's scent, hoping he will return soon, hoping they could still fix things.

"Tae, please comeback." Jeonguk whispered to himself as he pulled the elephant plushy, hugging it as if it was Taehyung. Oh how he wished it was Taehyung.

"Tae?" Jeonguk suddenly stood up, feeling his mate's presence nearby. He dashed out of the bed going to the balcony and there, he saw the older's back as he was about to jump and run away but of course, Jeonguk didn't let him.

Jeonguk was faster and stronger than Taehyung so he easily caught the older, tightly wrapping his arms around his mate's waist.

"Let go! Let go! Jeonguk let me go!" Taehyung protested, wriggling his whole body.

"Stop...fuck..Taehyung stop!" Jeonguk tried holding his mate down with his strength but at the same time controlling himself not to break his mate in halfwith his super strength.

"Let me go you cheating asshole!" Taehyung shouted, his hands trying to reach back, finally grabbing a handful of Jeonguk's hair. '

"Fuck! Taehyung ow! T-that hurts hey!" Jeonguk winced in pain as his mate tugged his hair.

"This hurts huh? This hurts?! Well fuck you Jeonguk! Being cheated on hurts more!" Taehyung exclaimed as he pulled harder.

"I...shit...I never cheated on you"

"I'm not fucking blind!"

"You misunderstood what's happening-fuck! Let go of my hair!"

"Misunderstood? What? I caught you red handed receiving a blowjob!"

"It's not! Ahhhh!" Jeonguk groan in pain and they both looked at Taehyung's hands with strands of hair.

"I'm, uhh, I didn't mean to." Taehyung spoke as he looked at his mate whose eyes were widely glaring at him and clearly furious. "Sorry?" The older said.

"Wait! Jeonguk I'm sorry! Wait!" Taehyung shouted until he was thrown into his bed. He crawled upwards as Jeonguk slowly crawls towards him.

"Look, I'm sorry for your hair loss. But see, you're still young and it will grow back and I didn't pulled out that much hair, maybe just a ton? But I promise it's not obvious! You have a thick hair so it's really really not obvious! So, I'm sorry? But maybe not really? Because you know, you fucking cheated on me."

Taehyung uttered in one breath, his tone transitioning from apologetic to remembering he should be angry.

"I said, I never cheated on you." Jeonguk stated, eyes filled with seriousness and without hesitation.

-.-.-.-.-
❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 559 9
(jujutsu kaisen x crona [soul eater] reader y/n gorgon, the product of medusa gorgon. poor y/n, they were experimented on when they were younger, for...
229K 11.1K 20
Taehyung leaves a dead rose and a letter at Jungkook's locker everyday [Completed]
419K 28.8K 54
"I can't do this." "I'm on your list, right?" ~ In which Kim Taehyung, an introvert and quiet singer, enters a singing competition where he meets the...
froyo - tk. By aj

Fanfiction

688K 36.4K 43
they were inches away from the frozen yogurt machines and toppings section, yet that barely gnawed at them. "w-wait." taehyung slightly heaved up. "w...