WHERE RED MEETS WHITE

By Theos_wifey

In which Ron Weasley's twin sister falls for a certain blonde Slytherin. ❝I kind of hate most things but I'v... More

𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀
𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗔/𝗡
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘇𝗸𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗴𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳-𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

675 21 3
By Theos_wifey

Students from the three schools had all started to put their names into the Goblet of Fire.

Obviously, no one from my year could enter so instead we all watched the students of age place their names inside.

Every single boy from Durmstrang had already entered, the same with Beauxbatons. From what we saw, there were few Hogwarts students who entered.

I sat with Scarlett, Gia and Hermione on a bench with Harry and Ron behind us.

I saw Alexei approach the Goblet and send me a wink just as he dropped his name inside. I rolled my eyes at the excited girls next to me and focused on the students entering.

"Come on, Cedric. Put it in!" I heard a Hufflepuff shout while he pushed Cedric Diggory past the age line.

Cedric straightened his posture and dropped the parchment with his name into the Goblet. Hogwarts students around us applauded and Cedric smiled in our direction. He held his smile for a while and only after a couple seconds did I realize that he was looking at Gia! And Gia was blushing hard.

I was about to ask her about what had just happened when I heard shouting that was unmistakably my brothers.

Fred and George ran into the Hall cheering and each holding vials in their hands.

"Well, lads, we've done it," George grinned triumphantly.

"Cooked it up just this morning," Fred added.

I laughed at their excitement when Hermione spoke up, "It's not going to work."

The twins bent down beside us and looked at Hermione.

"And why's that, Granger?" Fred asked.

Hermione then went on to explain the age line and how Dumbledore was too clever to allow any underage student to pass through it.

"Oh, be quiet, Hermione, I want to see what will happen," I said eagerly.

The twins grinned and walked away from us. I turned to Hermione and added in a whisper, "You're right, of course. I just want to see how terribly they'll fail."

Hermione's lips itched upwards for a few seconds and then dropped her smile. The twins stood right before the age line and drank their aging potion.

I was so excited to see what will happen to them. I was expecting some sort of blast where the twins get knocked on their heads. To my great surprise and certainly to everyone around us, the twins managed to cross the age line.

They walked forwards confidently to put their names in the Goblet when all of a sudden, blue fire shot out of the Goblet and sent the twins flying.

I ran to them with Ron and Lee Jordan and thought I was going to have a heart attack when I saw the white hair rapidly growing on their faces. In a matter of seconds, Fred and George had grown full sized beards and their hair had turned white.

The twins started wrestling on the floor and I was basically holding onto Ron for support, unable to control my laughter.

The chaos soon calmed down and Hermione asked me to join her at the library. Seeing as I had nothing better to do, we both walked to the library and Hermione helped me with some homework questions.

After I finished my Transfiguration homework, Hermione disappeared and I was left on my own at the table.

"Can I join you?" I heard a voice ask. I raised my head to see Alexei in front of me.

"Of course."

Alexei sat beside me, "What are you studying?"

"Just did some homework for Transfiguration," I explained. "Your name is Alexei, right?"

He nodded, "How old are you, Abby?"

"I'm fourteen," I replied and Alexei nodded again.

If I'm being honest, Alexei didn't seem like a talkative person. We sat in silence for a while until I cleared my throat, "Are you friends with Viktor Krum? My brother would die if I got Krum's signature for him."

"Yes, Viktor is my friend," Alexei pointed behind me and I turned my head to see Krum and Hermione... so that's where she went. "Although, I do not think he likes to give out signatures."

It surprised me how well Alexei spoke English, despite his accent I understood everything he said.

There was some squealing from behind me and my eyes landed on several girls from Hogwarts whispering amongst themselves and pointing at Alexei and Krum.

"Seems like you and Viktor have quite the fan club," I grinned.

Alexei sighed, "Is there anywhere that is private in this castle?"

Just as I was about to answer, I made eye-contact with a fuming Malfoy and turned back to Alexei, "I'll take you there. Wait for me outside, I'm just returning this book."

Once he left, I followed Malfoy to a bookshelf and crossed my arms over my chest, "What do you want, Malfoy? Why do you keep glaring at me?"

"So that's the type of guy you can like?" Malfoy blurted out. "That oaf?"

"And so what if I do?" I retorted angrily. "That is none of your business."

Malfoy's face was turning red from his anger. I rolled my eyes, "I don't know why you're acting like such a prat, Malfoy."

"Whatever, Weasley, just to be with your boy-toy."

"Alexei?" I burst into laughter. "He's my friend and you've got absolutely no say who gets to be my friend, considering you're not mine."

Hermione's voice echoed through the bookshelf, "Is everything okay, Abby? Is he bothering you?"

Malfoy scowled as he walked past Hermione and I. I turned to her, "Don't worry, 'Mione, he wasn't bothering me."

"I'm going to show Alexei the Black Lake before dinner. I can tell you're okay to be left here," I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

Hermione blushed and I left the library. I met with Alexei and showed him around the school. We ended up at the Quidditch pitch when he asked me, "Do you play?"

I traced the pattern of the stand with my hand, "My brothers never let me when we were little but I have a feeling I would be good if I tried."

We left the Quidditch pitch and started walking back to the castle, seeing that the sun was setting and I knew they would be choosing the names from the Goblet.

I parted ways with Alexei and went to sit at the Gryffindor table with my friends. Once I got there, they were all smirking at me.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How was your date?" Scarlett smirked.

"Oh please," I rolled my eyes. "We're just friends."

Scarlett grinned, "Does he know that?"

Hermione started laughing and I raised my eyebrow at her, "Would you like to explain to everyone where you've been, Hermione?"

Her eyes widened and she quickly said, "Look, Dumbledore's speaking!"

I rolled my eyes again and turned to look at our headmaster.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for," Dumbledore's voice boomed through the Hall. "The champion selection."

Dumbledore walked towards the Goblet which turned red and shot out a name.
The first person chosen was Viktor Krum from Durmstrang. At least, Alexei wouldn't get hurt.

Everyone applauded for Krum and soon the fire had turned red again. The name that was written on the paper was Fleur Delacour from Beauxbatons.

The Goblet let out the final name, the champion from Hogwarts.

"The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!" Dumbledore announced and everyone from Hogwarts was cheering.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions," Dumbledore smiled. "But in the end, only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this challace of champions... the Triwizard Cup!"

Gia whispered to me, "I hope it's Cedric."

I winked at her, "I bet you do."

Suddenly, everyone's cheering ceased when the Goblet started to turn red again.

The entire Hall was silent as Dumbledore walked forwards to catch the piece of parchment, "Harry Potter!"

My jaw dropped. What the bloody hell just happened?

Harry's face turned white in front of me and Hermione encouraged him to go to Dumbledore, who was repeatedly calling his name.

As soon as Harry left, Ron started to look furious.

"It always has to be Harry," Ron grumbled.

I smacked his head, "Did you get dropped on your head? Why would Harry do this willingly?"

Ron was grumbling angrily to Seamus and Dean on our way back to the common room. Every time Ron opened his mouth to complain, I scolded him, "That's your best friend you're talking about like that, you git."

Ron continued to ignore me until we reached the common room. As they were walking up the stairs to their dorm, I grabbed Dean's arm, "Don't let him do or say anything stupid to Harry."

Dean nodded and the boys disappeared upstairs. The girls and I went up to our own dorm to get ready for bed. The rain outside was extra loud tonight.

We were all sat on our beds when I said, "So, I'm sure we're all wondering the same thing."

Hermione closed her book, "Somehow I doubt that."

I rolled my eyes at Hermione but then grinned, "We're all wondering what's going on with Gia and Cedric!"

Gia immediately blushed. Scarlett clapped, "Tell us, Gia!"

"Well... Cedric and I have known each other since as long as I can remember. His family is close to mine. I got closer to him when we were at the Quidditch World Cup and yesterday, right before everyone was submitting their names into the Goblet of Fire, he asked me out on a date," Gia blushed.

I squealed, "That is the best thing I've heard all night. When are you going?"

"Probably when it's the next Hogsmead trip," Gia smiled brightly.

The girls continued to speak to Gia about Cedric but halfway through the conversation, I excused myself to go downstairs.

Just as I thought, Harry was sitting on one of the couches and staring out the window.

"Hey, Harry," I greeted him.

Harry turned to look at me and smiled, "Nice pajamas."

I looked down to see what I was wearing. Charlie's old Quidditch Jersey. It was nearly bigger than I was.

I sat down next to Harry. Harry sighed, "Ron doesn't believe me when I told him I didn't put my name in that cup. Do you agree with him?"

"If I agreed with my brother, I wouldn't be sitting here with you," I laughed. "Ron's just jealous, he'll come around eventually. I'll be your replacement Weasley best friend."

"Thanks, Abby," Harry smiled at me.

"Of course, Harry. I think you've been through enough so why would you voluntarily put your name in the Goblet of Fire? Just doesn't make sense."

Harry muttered, "You're the only bloody person who believes me."

I slung my arm across his shoulder, "Then I'm the only one you need until those idiots realize they're wrong, especially Ron."

Harry smiled again and I stood up, "Okay now go to bed, it's late."

Harry nodded and started to make his way back to his dorm.

"Oh and Harry," I called out. "If Ron gives you anymore grief, let me know and I'll teach him a lesson."

Harry stopped walking, "What will you do to him?"

I smiled, "Let's just say, it will involve two identical pranksters."

"Wicked," Harry laughed. "Goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 139 75
Lillian and Lindsay are best friends. During their first years at Hogwarts they befriend the Weasley twins. There's only one problem. Lindsay is a...
228K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
3.2M 85.4K 100
In which (Y/n) Weasley, the twin sister of Ron Weasley, falls for her family's enemy. (draco malfoy x weasley!reader) you will be described as havi...
85.9K 2.6K 45
Ginny wasn't like the other Weasley children, she was more accepting of other houses. Her best friends all came from different houses. But maybe she...